A Bolt of Lightning, A Husband's Thunder

Story Info
His unusual power discovers wife's cheating.
6.2k words
4.2
163.6k
122
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a bizarre tale about how a husband finds out his wife had cheated on him. Lightning strikes can sometimes in rare instances cause strange occurrences in the brain. It has been known to provide access to previously inaccessible areas of the brain. This is a fictional story, and I make no claim to scientific fact. I hope you enjoy the story.

A Bolt of Lightning, A Husband's Thunder

It all started on the 18th hole one day while I was playing golf. Dr. Bill Self and I play golf every Friday afternoon.

My name is Jake Sanders. I am a 44 year old mediation attorney. I have been married 23 years to a my beautiful wife Pam. I spend every Friday afternoon on the golf course, then dedicate my whole weekend to my wife.

Pam is a Physician's Assistant for a Dermatologist. Their office closes Friday at noon. Pam uses the afternoon to run errands, or do things around the house. Now don't get me wrong, I do my share of housework, and cleaning. Pam mostly likes to decorate, or work in her garden on Friday afternoons.

Pam and I met in college, and married before either of us graduated. It was tough, but we survived, and have spent a great 23 years together as husband and wife. We have a daughter in her Sophomore year in college.

The empty nest has been fun for both of us, and to be honest, great for our sex lives. Oh it was awesome before, but now she can make all the noise she wants. In fact, as I was watching Bill hit his tee shot on number 18, I was thinking of the sex Pam and I would be having tonight.

As I was about to hit my tee shot on 18, it suddenly started getting darker. A big storm cloud was approaching. In Texas, Spring thunderstorms can come, and go pretty quickly.

Bill jumped in the cart and said, "Let's hurry so we can beat this storm. We don't want to be out here with lightning flashing around us."

We got to Bill's shot first. He looked up, then got ready to hit.

"I don't see anything, and there is no thunder yet, I think we can make it this last hole," he said.

He hit his shot, then drove me over to where my drive landed. I got out of the cart and pulled my 6 iron out of the bag. The cloud was over us now, and there was a faint sound of thunder.

I looked up and said, "I still don't see any lightning. Let me hit this shot right quick, then we can putt out, and go have a beer."

Right in the middle of my backswing I had a strange sensation. There was a loud noise. It was the last thing I remembered. I woke up in the hospital.

Bill had been sitting in the cart, so he was not hit. I was not so lucky. The lightening hit my 6 iron, went down my arm, and out my shoulder, according to Bill later.

My heart stopped. Bill called 911 and ordered Air Life. He started CPR on me. The paramedics were close by, and on the scene very quickly.

They hit me 3 times with a defibrillator. The 3rd time got my heart started. Bill administered some drugs that the paramedics carried with them. They all saved my life. I would have died without their quick response.

I was airlifted to the hospital, where I was hooked up to all sorts of wires and monitors. I woke up with this really beautiful nurse looking down at me.

"Hello Mr. Sanders. Do you know where you are?"

I shook my head no. I couldn't talk yet.

"Do you know what happened?"

I shook my head no.

"Do you remember anything?"

I shook my head no.

"You were struck by lightning. Dr. Self saved your life.

"Do you know who you are?" She asked.

I thought a minute, but I was having a hard time remembering who I was.

She smiled at me, then I heard:

He sure is cute. I'm sure glad he made it. I had fun getting him undressed.

What? I heard her, but she wasn't speaking. Did I hear it, or was it just in my mind? This is really strange. She left for a little while, then came back and looked at me.

He is starting to look a little better. Let's see if he remembers anything yet.

"Mr. Sanders? Can you speak?"

This was so weird. All I heard from her mouth was if I could speak. It's almost like I can hear what she is........

Holy shit. Am I hearing what she is thinking? I must be dreaming. I looked up at her.

"Mr. Sanders can you speak?

Come on handsome, speak to me.

I heard her call me handsome, but she didn't say anything. The lightning strike has given me some kind of ability to hear what people are thinking.

"Yes, I can speak now. Who are you?"

"My name is Julia. I am your nurse. You are a very lucky man."

I guess I should go get his wife. She has been waiting to see him. To bad he is married. I wouldn't mind giving him a little CPR. Cardio Pecker Resuscitation, that is.

"You were struck by lightning on the golf course. Dr. Self called in Air Life, and immediately started CPR. They had to shock your heart back into rhythm."

"Yes, it is starting to come back to me now."

I think she was just thinking what it would be like to give me a blow job. I'm not sure if this is a good power, or a bad one.

"Great. I'm going to go get your wife now. She is in the waiting room worried sick about you."

She walked away, but I could not pick up anything. I think they have to be close, and looking at me for me to hear their thoughts.

Pam walked in and immediately ran over to my bed. She gave me a hug and kiss, careful to avoid the wires and censors I was hooked up to.

She held on to me for a few seconds, then said, "Honey I thought I had lost you when Bill called me. He said you were being airlifted to the Emergency Room. What were you doing playing while it was lightning?"

That was a stupid thing to do, but not near as stupid as what I did.

I heard her thoughts. What did she mean, what she did.

"I know honey, we thought we could finish the last hole before the storm hit. The lightning seemed to come out of nowhere. I'm so sorry to cause you to worry." I said.

"It's ok as long as your all right." She said.

I can't believe I let Ben seduce me today while Jake was playing golf. What was I thinking.

WHAT? I thought.

"Were you at home when Bill called?" I asked.

I needed more information.

"Yes honey, I was working around the house when he called."

More like cheating on my husband around the house. I am so ashamed of myself. Should I just confess to Jake? Maybe tomorrow I should just tell him what happened.

Just then the Doctor walked in.

"Hello Mr. Sanders. You are a lucky man. Most people would not have survived that strike. Dr. Self probably saved your life. He came in with you, but had to leave."

"I know Doctor. I will have to start giving him more strokes when we play in the future."

The Doctor laughed and looked at my charts.

Yes he is one lucky man, in more ways than one. His wife is one beautiful woman, and what a set of tits.

I gave the Doctor a funny look, but he was busy with my charts.

"We are going to give you something to help you sleep. You should be well enough tomorrow to go home. You do have that burn on your shoulder we are going to treat."

"Thanks Doctor, I do feel a little tired."

The Doctor left, and it was just Pam and I in the room.

"Pam, could you stay here beside me for awhile. I know I'm about to fall asleep, but I need you here." I said.

I wanted her to replay in her thoughts what happened today.

"Of course baby, I'm not going anywhere."

I acted like I was asleep, and concentrated on her thoughts.

Oh Jake, you look so sweet just laying there. You are the best husband ever. I can't believe I betrayed you today with Ben. Let me see if I can remember how it happened.

Ben and Vickie are very good friends of ours. We do a lot of things together. There are always a lot sex jokes, and have been some references to swapping, but it was always a joke. Now that I think of it, it's always Ben who brings it up.

In fact, we were at a party the other night with them. Ben drank quite a bit, and was getting pretty friendly with Pam. I mentioned it to her later, but she said it was nothing. She said the attention made her feel sexy and attractive, but it was harmless.

I focused back on Pam, pretending I was asleep.

When Ben knocked on the door, I just thought he was looking for Jake. He came in and asked to talk to me. He also wanted a beer. I should not have joined him with a glass of wine. The talk was casual at first. I thought maybe he had a problem with Vickie. Then he started telling me how attracted he was to me. Not in love or anything, but that he wanted to have sex with me.

I knew I should have asked him to leave, but the one glass of wine turned into three. I also found myself curious. I had never been with any man except Jake. What would he be like. I caught myself fantasizing as he talked. He was really attentive to me at that last party. He made me feel real sexy.

I finally realized Ben needed to leave, and I tried to get him to, but he kissed me. I tried to resist, but he kept on. I kissed back. The next thing I know we are in the guest bedroom. I was on the bed with my skirt up, and panties off. Ben just pulled his pants and underwear down, and crawled between my legs.

He was inside me. He was fucking me. How did I let this happen?

I didn't stop him, and I didn't protest anymore. Why? Did I enjoy it? I don't know. When we finished, I got the call from Bill.

She was looking down at me crying. How could she do this to me. I love this woman so much. What am I going to do?

What am I going to do? Jake will divorce me if I tell him. I wish we could start this day over. It has been a bad day.

No I didn't enjoy it. He was a terrible lover. Jake is a hundred times better than Ben.

After that thought, I did fall asleep. The sedative finally took me to la la land. I didn't wake up until the next morning.

Physically I felt good. I was sore, but felt good. Mentally, I was devastated. Pam could tell I was not the same, but she probably thought it was my ordeal. She continued to beat herself up in her mind.

When we got home later that afternoon I took some more sedatives, and slept until Sunday.

Every time Pam was with me I would concentrate on her thoughts. I didn't learn anymore details than what I knew. I could tell that she was still very distraught over what she did. I had to figure out what I was going to do. I couldn't just come out and tell her I could hear what she was thinking.

I waited to see if maybe Ben would try to follow up with another roll in the hay with my wife. If they did, I would lower the boom. I would also bring Vickie in on the cheating spouses.

Monday evening something strange happened. Ben and Vickie dropped by to see me. We all sat in the living room and talked. I could hear everyone's thoughts. This was so weird.

I heard Some of Ben's thoughts.

Wow, look at Pam sitting there. She looks so hot. It's hard to believe that a few days ago I had my dick in her pussy.

I concentrated on Pam.

Ben is staring at me. I know he is thinking about the other day. I am so embarrassed. I wonder if Jake suspects anything?

Vickie said, "Jake you look like you are recovering pretty well."

"Yes, I feel pretty good. I took the week off just to make sure. In fact, Bill and I are planning another golf game next Friday. However, the first hint of a cloud, and we are off the course, and into the bar."

Everyone laughed. Ben suddenly perked up. I think my trap had been set.

This could be my chance at Pam again. I have to talk to her. The other day I was too anxious. I can do a lot better. I need to talk her into one more time, then that will be it.

Yep, that will be it all right. You will both go down if that happens, asshole.

Pam was nervously fidgeting in her chair. She suddenly jumped up and announced she was going to open a bottle of wine for all of us. She started for the kitchen.

Ben yelled, "I will help you Pam."

Good, this is my chance to tell Pam I will be over again next Friday.

So Ben thinks he is going to get another shot at her. Well I have a little surprise In store for them if they do.

Should I tell Vickie now, or wait. I think I should wait.

"What are you going to do all week Jake?" Vickie said.

Damn Jake looks good. I know what I would like to do to him. Too bad we are both married. I would fuck his brains out.

I coughed and had to turn away. I may have even turned red. Vickie came over to see if I was ok.

"I'm fine Vickie. Just choked a little I guess. I'm just going to hang around here and rest up. Like I said, I will probably play golf Friday."

Pam and Greg came back with the wine. They had been in the kitchen longer than it takes to open a bottle of wine.

Vickie laughed and said, "What were you doing Pam? Giving Ben a blow job in there?"

Everyone laughed except me. That was the type of jokes and kidding we had been doing for two years now as friends.

Pam noticed I didn't laugh. I could tell she was in deep thought. I concentrated on her thoughts.

Jake didn't find that funny. Does he suspect something? I can't believe Ben just asked me to do it one more time next Friday. He said he wanted to do better, and it would be our last time. I shouldn't have told him to come over, but I want the chance to tell him what we did will never happen again. I will just have to explain that I have no feelings for him, nor do I ever want to have sex with him again.

She can't seriously think that Ben will not do everything he can to get her in bed once he gets here. I have a plan to catch them together. Even if she doesn't do anything, I will get her to admit that she has had sex with him.

Tuesday afternoon I got real horny. I had these strange feelings. I wanted Pam in the worst way. When she got home I immediately took her in my arms and kissed her passionately. We made out a little before

Pam was overwhelmed, and responded to everything I did. She became very horny also. I guess she also wanted to make up for the guilt she was feeling.

After dinner, she told me to take a shower and wait for her in bed. She took a bath and got all fixed up. She walked in the bedroom in her bath robe. She slowly untied her robe and let it slip to the floor. She was completely naked, and looked like a goddess to me.

I had the mother of all boners. I was so horny. I walked over, picked her up, and carried her to the bed. She started to go down on me, but I stopped her and said, "I'm going to please you first."

Within minutes I had her screaming from her first of many orgasms to come. Then I had her go down on my dick. I let her suck until I felt like it was enough. I had total control over my orgasm. I filled her mouth with come. She never minded me coming in her mouth.

Then she said, "I guess we will have to wait until you recover before we fuck."

"No, Im ready now," I said.

I had become a superman in bed. My dick was bigger and harder than it had ever been. I felt like I could fuck for hours. It must have been another effect of the lightning.

I crawled between her legs and pounded her pussy a good 10 minutes. She had at least two orgasms. I finally finished, because I sensed she was getting a little tired.

We waited a few more minutes, then I had her ride me cowgirl style.

After we both came again, she rolled off breathing hard.

"Where in the hell did this come from Jake? I mean you have always been a fantastic lover, but tonight you are Superman. You have never fucked me like this before."

"I think it must be a side effect from the lightning. I just feel like I could go on forever." I said.

I fucked her one more time from behind this time. She was too sore to do anymore after that. I could have gone on all night.

After the last orgasm, I concentrated on her thoughts.

That was so amazing. I have the best damn husband in the world. How could I ever have let Ben seduce me like that? He is nothing compared to my husband. I love you Jake.

The next day I decided it was time to let Vickie in on the secret. I called and made arrangements to meet her that afternoon. We met at a Starbucks for coffee.

I told her everything except how I knew about Pam and Ben. She didn't want to believe me at first, but when she thought about how attentive Ben had been to Pam the past few months, she said it did make sense.

I picked up something she was thinking.

I thought Ben's flirting with Pam at that last party was a little out of line. I should have confronted Ben when I saw him grab her ass. Pam just laughed, so I thought it was good natured playing. I'm glad Jake didn't see that.

"Vickie I am going to start divorce proceedings. If I catch them together Friday, and they admit they had sex, I am having her served right there," I said.

"Me too Jake. I'm not putting up with this bullshit. You might want to reconsider though. I'm sure this was mostly Ben's doing."

"It takes two to have sex. Unless he raped her, then she was a willing participant." I said.

Thursday morning we met at the office of the best divorce lawyer in town. He agreed to take both our cases, and would have the papers ready to serve Friday afternoon if we wanted to.

My plan was to leave like I was going to play golf. I informed Bill that if anyone asked, we were playing that afternoon.

I would pick Vickie up at 1:15. They lived about 15 minutes from our house. The divorce server would meet us in front of my house at 1:30.

Ben was coming at 1:00. I figured by 1:30 he would have her in the guest bedroom again. It remained to be seen what we would find.

At 1:45 Vickie and I would be outside the bedroom waiting to surprise our spouses. The server would come in when we signaled.

I waited Friday until Pam got home from work before I left. She got home about 12:15. I walked out with my golf clubs and told her I was leaving for the golf course.

She came over and gave me a big kiss and said, "Have fun honey, and remember if any clouds come up, get off that course."

I laughed and said, "Don't worry, I learned my lesson."

I concentrated to see what she was thinking.

He looks so cute with his golf clubs. I've got to let Ben know that Jake is my life, and I don't ever want to have sex with him again. Last Friday was mainly my curiosity, and Ben's power of seduction. I will not let that happen this time.

I was still a little torn on whether or not to serve the divorce papers. She may do what she says, but the fact still remains that she did cheat on me.

I love her so much, but I will not allow a wife of mine to cheat and get away with it.

I drove around for a little bit just thinking. At 1:15 I picked up Vickie.

"It's show time. Are you ready?" I said.

"I guess so. I don't like it, but I guess we have to do what we have to do." She said.

We pulled onto the street I lived on at 1:29. We parked a little ways down, then walked to my front door. The sever was sitting in his car. He got out, and walked over to where we were standing.

I took a deep breath, and quietly unlocked the door. I peeked in and saw no one. I was pretty sure they were upstairs in the bedroom. We walked quietly up the stairs, and then stopped right outside our guest bedroom. Sure enough they were sitting on the bed, but they had their clothes on, and were talking.

Ben was pawing on her, but Pam was pushing him away.

"Ben I told you last week was a huge mistake. I never should have let you have sex with me. I love Jake, and I will not risk my marriage over some cheap affair. I can't even believe I let you get me in this bedroom again. I think you should leave."

He was still trying. He wanted her to kiss him. He said, "Come on Pam, one more time, then we will forget it ever happened. I am so horny for you."

I had heard enough. I was really pissed off now, and so was Vickie. I motioned to Vickie that I would go in first, then I would signal when she should walk in. She nodded ok.

12