A Boss, A Mentor, A Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God that's a shame," I replied, "because you're absolutely delicious."

She laughed. Then she looked down at me and said, "What's wrong with this picture? Here I am naked, basking in the sensations of an incredible orgasm, and you're still fully dressed. This just won't do. Stand up for me, baby."

I did as she asked and stood by the side of the bed, watching in anxious anticipation as she crawled across the bed over to me on her hands and knees, slinky and sinewy like a kitten, with that absolutely wicked little grin on her face. She sat up on her knees when she reached me and unbuttoned my shirt.

She pulled it off me and immediately untucked my undershirt and pushed it up over my shoulders. I put my arms up and pulled it off me. She dug her fingers into my chest and kissed and licked me all over. I work out regularly so I stay pretty fit; she seemed to be enjoying my body as her fingers dug into my muscles and her tongue made tracks all around my chest and mid-section. She pulled each of my nipples into her mouth in turn, flicking them with her tongue. As she sucked greedily on my nipples, her fingers found my belt buckle and opened it.

Her mouth dropped to my navel and she circled it with her tongue, just as I'd done to her, for several agonizing moments. She then unbuttoned my pants and pulled down on the zipper, rubbing the pulsating bulge in my pants as she did so. I heard her gasp as her hand felt my hardness. She looked up at me with her gorgeous green eyes and said simply, "Drop 'em."

I pushed my pants to the floor, ripping my socks off as well as I did so, and stood before her in my underwear. I wear boxer briefs so my erect hard-on was obvious as it pushed against the light gray fabric, and my leaking pre-cum had left a dark stain at the tip of my cock. She looked at my bulge then smiled up at me. "Now that is sexy," she cooed.

She reached down with her right hand and stroked my dick through my underwear. I moaned as her stroking sent electric waves up and down my spine. She then lowered her head and began kissing and licking my covered shaft, teasing me much like I had teased her. Her mouth was tantalizingly hot and wet and I ached to feel it on my bare dick. After another several agonizing moments of this, she finally hooked her thumbs over the waistband of my boxers and pulled them aggressively down. My stiff hard-on twitched before her, aching to feel her soft, warm mouth.

I shave my pubes with an electric razor once a week to stay trim. Carrie clearly seemed to like this because as soon as my underwear was down she began running her palm over my shaved crotch and pubic area, smiling as she rubbed my dark stubble.

Then she turned her attention to my throbbing hard-on, caressing it gently with her fingers. I wasn't particularly impressed with my own cock, it was pretty much average, between six and seven inches, depending on how aroused I was, and about as thick as the cardboard in a paper towel roll. Carrie seemed quite impressed though. She was admiring it and smiling. "Beautiful," she said, "so fucking beautiful." Then, after several moments of unabashedly studying my twitching hard-on and grazing its length lightly with her fingertips, she looked up at me, that wicked grin returning to her face, and said, "So Jim... do you want me to suck your beautiful cock?"

"Carrie, I have dreamed of you sucking my cock," I replied, my knees weak with anticipation.

"Then say it," she replied.

"Please suck my cock, Carrie." She smiled brightly and wrapped the fingers of her right hand around the base of my cock. She bent it down gently to put it in line with her mouth, then leaned her head back so that she didn't block my view of what she was about to do. Still smiling up at me, she kissed the head of my cock several times. I could see my pre-cum glistening on her lips as she began kissing down the length of my rock-hard member. When she got to the base, just above my scrotum, she gave it a final long kiss, then opened her mouth and let her tongue caress the underside of my dick. She then craned her neck and licked slowly but steadily from the base all the way to the tip. I groaned with delight, feeling her soft tongue massaging my cock for the first time, an impossible dream coming true.

She smiled again hearing my groan, then opened her mouth and pushed the head of my cock into it. Again I groaned as she started sucking with intense pressure on just the tip of my hard-on. She used her tongue to circle and massage the head. Then slowly and patiently she began to take my cock further and further into her mouth, mere centimeters at a time. As my cock sunk slowly deeper, she kept her intense suction steady, while lapping the underside of my cock with her tongue. The sensation felt incredible. I'd had my cock sucked many times, but I'd never wanted it as badly as this, and no one had ever relished the sensations they were giving me the way Carrie did. She kept looking up at me, and I could see the smile curled on the sides of her lips, despite the fact that her mouth was filled with my member.

After several moments of taking my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth, she was nearing my hilt. But I could tell she was also running out of room in her mouth because she was forced to look down and was concentrating on not gagging. She didn't stop her progress though and soon I felt my dick pushing on the back of her throat. She removed her hand from the base of my dick, took a deep breath through her nose, and pushed her head further down my cock. I felt the tip push deep into her throat as her lips pushed onto my scrotum.

She now had my entire cock in her mouth and down her throat. She let out a long, satisfying moan that vibrated throughout my entire shaft and against my balls. I moaned as well as the sensation sent electric shocks through my body. My moan further excited her as she grabbed my ass with both hands, pulled me into her, and forced me even deeper down her throat. She moaned louder, increasing the vibrations of her humming. I couldn't control the volume of my voice as I yelled down at her, "Ohhh fuck, Carrie, that feels amazing!"

She let my cock slide out of her throat but maintained suction on the tip. She smiled up at me again, then closed her eyes and bent eagerly to her task. She began bobbing her head forward and back in a quick and aggressive manner. She was taking my cock deep into her throat, then backing out all the way to the tip, then deep into her throat again. I could tell she was concentrating with all her might not to gag. All the while she was licking my shaft vigorously, putting intense pressure on its fleshy underside. The sensation was unbelievable.

I was moaning her name uncontrollably just as she'd moaned mine. I knew I would come within seconds if I didn't stop her. I grabbed her face on both sides with my hands and pushed her gently off my cock. As soon as it slipped out of her mouth I bent down and kissed her aggressively, pushing my tongue into her mouth and making her massage it the way she'd just sucked my cock. We kissed each other hard and sloppily for several moments, tongues lashing each other, spit spilling from the sides of our mouths. I broke the kiss and stood up. I touched her face with my hand, and let my thumb gently massage her cheek. She looked up at me longingly.

"Carrie, we have to make love. I'm burning for you."

All she said in reply was, "Fuck me now." I cradled her head in my hands, savoring the moment. We smiled at each other, then in an effort to catch her completely off-guard, I pushed her aggressively down onto the bed by her shoulders. "Oh fuck yes, baby," she cooed, "do you want me? Do you want to fuck me?" She was crawling away from me to the head of the bed as she asked this. I crawled onto the bed following her, like a tiger stalking its prey.

"You know I do, you know I want you."

"Oh yeah," she taunted, "you want this body? You want this sweet pussy?"

"Yes. I wanna feel it."

She laid on her back and spread her legs wide. I crept between them and began kissing her thighs.

"Oooooh do you really want it now? Do you want to put your cock in my delicious pussy? You said it was delicious didn't you, baby?" I sensed that her teasing questioning was her trying to gain some authority back over me. I didn't mind it at all, and actually found it quite sexy that she felt she had to even try. She must have felt a certain vulnerability when she climaxed; now she wanted to assert some dominance. It was hers; it always had been, so I would gladly give it back to her.

I looked up into her eyes, my head between her legs, just inches from her cunt. "Your pussy is so fucking delicious, Carrie." I broke eye contact and dived into her soaking pussy. I pushed my tongue as far into her vagina as I could. Her juices immediately began streaming from her chasm. I licked vigorously for several moments, but she was beyond ready. She was sopping wet and swollen, ready to be fucked. I kissed her pussy a final time then ran my tongue up over her belly, over her tits, and up to her neck. She grabbed my face with both hands and pulled me into a kiss, licking her juice off my face as she did so.

Then she looked in my eyes, and said in a soft, sweet, and very serious voice for the second time in the night, "Take me, Jim." She wrapped her legs loosely around me. I swiveled my hips several times, letting my cock rub between her labia and get wet with her juices. Then, once it felt warm and slick, I settled it between her pussy lips and gently thrust forward. We both held our breath, anxiously anticipating the beautiful moment.

I felt my cock separate her inner lips gently and rest just at her opening. We stared deep into one another's eyes. The moment had arrived; the one which I had dared not dream was even possible. I dipped my shoulder just slightly and ground my hips gently forward, not breaking eye contact in the least. We both exhaled savagely as the tip of my cock pushed past the gentle resistance at the opening of her cunt and I let my dick sink torturously slowly into her pussy, inch by inch.

She gasped, "Oooooooohh fuuuuuuck, Jim," as I simultaneously groaned, "Ohhhhh Carrie, oh god, baby." Once I had buried my cock in to the hilt, I slowly withdrew it out to the tip. I entered her again, this time a bit quicker. She moaned my name again, and it officially became time to dispense with the slow, sensitive thrusting. I put both of my hands on her tits and pushed myself up, squeezing them hard. I began thrusting with my hips, long and deep strokes from tip to hilt. She wrapped her hands around my neck as I increased the rhythm of my thrusting. She used my neck for a bit of leverage as she began bucking her hips to meet my every thrust.

Our bodies' meeting was making a wet slapping noise, and my mind began to swim. I increased the speed and depth of my strokes even more, becoming a mindless machine bent solely on fucking the woman I had desired for years as hard as I could. Every moment of longing I'd known for her, every second I'd wanted her but thought I couldn't have her, was now erupting from me in a fury of unadulterated passion.

All semblances of pretense and decorum disappeared from Carrie as well. She said things in the heat of passion that I never imagined she would even think, much less ever say to me. She was punctuating our fucking with a string of filthy talk that I found to be the most arousing quality about her I'd discovered so far. It was a tantalizing reflection of the way she'd teased me and busted my balls at work years. "Fuck me hard, baby, fuck my brains out. Oh god, you are so fucking good. I've wanted to fuck you like this for so long, why didn't we do this sooner? You're filling my pussy up, god your cock is so fucking huge. Ohhhh you feel so good inside me."

Usually I found women talking to me during sex annoying, but Carrie was very different. First of all, I could tell she was sincere. She wasn't bullshitting me thinking it would turn me on. I could tell she meant every word, and that it was adding to her pleasure in the moment. Secondly, this was so out of character with Carrie that the juxtaposition between the professional Carrie and the sexual Carrie was incredibly arousing. We'd barely ever even flirted in our time of working together. She never revealed that she had a dirty side and I couldn't have guessed that there was any freak in her. So now, to hear her telling me to fill her pussy with my hard cock was driving me absolutely out of my mind.

I couldn't hold out with this hard, fast rhythm for long so I broke it and pulled my cock unexpectedly out of Carrie. It was a bit of a power play, but I was enjoying having her under my control. "Hey, bring that cock back," she moaned breathlessly. "Sorry," I replied, "you've been the boss long enough. I'm calling the shots now, gorgeous."

I smiled at her to let her know I was just being playful. She smiled back and said, in a very obedient voice, "Ok, boss, what do you want me to do next?" She punctuated her question by straightening her legs, pulling her knees up, then stretching her legs wide into a spread-eagle position, her pretty pussy splayed open before me. Clearly she was comfortable in our balance of control. I looked down at her pussy and smiled. I took a deep breath and could smell her pungent juices. Then I looked up at her and said, "It's time for you to ride me."

She giggled in anticipation as we switched positions, giving her a bit of control back. I laid on my back, my hard cock sticking straight up. As she was twisting into position she shocked me by suddenly dropping her mouth onto my dick and sucking it aggressively. She was letting spit spill out of her mouth onto my member, getting it sopping wet and ready to enter her again. She pulled off it and smiled as she straddled me. She maneuvered my cock into position and sank slowly onto it. I entered her and the soft, familiar warmth engulfed me. I whispered, "Fuck me, Carrie."

She wasted no time in obliging. Her hips swiveled in a tiny circular motion with each thrust. She was working her abs and glute muscles every time she bounced on my cock; her entire lower body flexing as she fucked into me over and over again. She was moaning with every thrust, and it was my turn to talk dirty to her. "God, Carrie, your little pussy feels soooooo good. It's so fucking hot and wet on my cock. You are so fucking tight, baby, it's making me crazy."

She responded to my filthy talk with renewed vigor, almost defying gravity with her deep thrusts. She was balancing herself with her hands on my chest. Between dirty talk I was craning my neck up to suck on her pert, shapely tits, gripping and squeezing her taut nipples between my teeth. Her groaning had become a low, animal-like grunting. Abruptly she arched backward and leaned as far back as she could. My dick was buried to the hilt inside her and she began bucking violently on it. Her tits pointed straight toward the ceiling and I ran my hands over them, squeezing her hard nipples. I felt her approaching another climax. But before she allowed herself to cum, she stood suddenly, letting my dick slide slowly out of her.

She stared at me, both of our hearts pounding, our breathing heavy. Without so much as a word, she spun 180 degrees and leaned forward on all fours, her legs spread widely, presenting her sex to me. She stayed in this position and turned her neck to the side to look back at me. She was still breathing heavily and her sweet cunt twitched with every breath as I stared at it. Even her sphincter was clenching, making the tiny rosebud of her asshole pucker with her twitching.

I pulled myself up into a kneeling position behind her, ready to take her doggy-style. I spit into the palm of my hand and ran it over her cunt to lubricate it. She moaned softly with the stroke of my hand. Then I spit into my hand again and rubbed it onto my cock to prepare myself to enter her. I pressed the head of my dick into her folds, feeling them push aside to welcome me. Then again I hit her soft threshold and paused, feeling its muscular resistance. But with a gentle push it relented and my cock slid smoothly into her velvety sheath. We both groaned as the feeling of our coupling engulfed us. I began slowly pumping my cock in and out of her hole. Her chasm was still wet and lubricated with her juices, and my cock glided smoothly in and out of her.

I couldn't keep my rhythm slow for very long. Soon the gentle caress of her tight, muscled vagina and the sight of her ass cheeks rippling with each thrust were sending me over the edge. I grabbed her hips for leverage, increased my rhythm and began fucking her hard and deep.

Her breathing was deep and her moaning was heavy. "Oh god, fuck me, Jim, fuck me haaaarrrd," she gasped. I obliged by increasing the depth and frequency of my thrusts. Soon I was pumping her hard and fast and we were both moaning and swearing with the intensity of our fucking. The slapping noise as my pelvis slammed into her ass thrust after thrust was driving me over the edge. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. I reached my right hand down beneath her and began stroking her clit in a circular motion. She sucked air in through her teeth as my fingers massaged her bud. "Oooooh fuck yes," she gasped.

The entire day was nearing its triumphant climax within me. I woke this morning wondering if we had what it took to complete a pretty improbable business deal. Now here I was in the evening, not only having completed that deal against all odds, but sharing an intense session of lovemaking with my boss, a woman I'd secretly desired for years. The moment was building to its climax and I began to feel the pressure mounting uncontrollably in my balls.

"I'm gonna cum soon, baby," I groaned.

"Wait for me, Jim, I'm so close." I could tell she was rapidly nearing her second orgasm. Every muscle in her body had tightened and she was thrusting her ass aggressively back into me, meeting every thrust I gave her. She reached her own hand underneath mine on her clit and began rubbing it aggressively. Her breathing had become quick gasps of air as her fingers spun in tight, quick circles on her clit. I reached the hand that had been stroking her clit behind her head and used it to pull her hair. She arched her back as I gently pulled her hair and the position sank my cock even deeper into her. The sensation was incredible and it drove me so close to the edge. "Mmmmmm, Carrie," I begged desperately.

"So close, so close..." she implored. I was fighting the urge now pulsating in my balls. I could feel the explosion building within me; I forced it back with nothing but willpower, wanting nothing more than to save it for when Carrie came. After several agonizing moments, finally Carrie moaned, nearly shouting, "Ohhhh, awwwww, oh god... I'm going to... cum with me Jim, cum with me now baby!"

I gave her two long, deep thrusts and let the orgasm within me explode into her. We both screamed in ecstasy as we simultaneously climaxed; our shouts a mingle of swears and moans. "Oh fuck, oh yes, oh god, fuck yes," each as loud as the other as we shouted our pleasure to one another. I slowed my rhythm to a steady, deep, in and out motion as jet after jet of my load shot out of me into her. She collapsed down onto her belly as her own orgasm enveloped her. I sank down with her and we continued to grind into each other in a slow, circular motion. I could feel my semen slowly but continuously spilling into her.

After several glorious moments of ecstasy, my cum finally tapered to drops leaking out of me. I let my cock relax, still deep inside her, as I collapsed on top of her, kissing the back of her neck and shoulders. She pulled her hand out from under her and reached back to stroke my lips with her fingers. I kissed and licked her fingers, tasting her sweet nectar. Her cum was thick on her fingertips and I reveled in its oily, sweet taste. It was the perfect dessert to end a perfect evening.