A Boy for a Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm ... young man, that was one powerful explosion. I bet it felt so good. But now, your duty is to keep your cock hard. We're gonna be putting it to work again here very shortly. Do you understand me?"

The teenager was unable to respond, overwhelmed by the intensity of the orgasm. He just stood there breathing heavily, incapable of thought or speech.

She grabbed his balls, twisting them hard in her right hand. He groaned in pain as his knees buckled.

"Do you understand me now, Corporal?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good. Now take the rest of your clothes off."

She sat down to watch him undress. It was a stimulating show. The Marine had such high respect for his uniform that he removed it slowly and carefully, folding each piece neatly before placing it on the couch. Michelle was amazed by his body. When he was naked, she stood up.

"Follow me, Corporal."

She led him into the bedroom, turning to face him when she reached the side of the bed. In quick motions she removed her top and bra, throwing them to the side on the floor. After removing her belt she wound up with it, whipping her new boy twice across his shoulders. The corporal winced but did not move, standing there with a passive look on his face like he was willing to accept more. Michelle was frenzied, virtually ripping the rest of her clothes off. She laid across the bed.

"Come over here and stick that cock into me. Right now!"

Willis stood there, not moving at all.

"Did you hear me, Corporal? Get over here and fuck me. Now!"

He answered sheepishly: "Ma'am, I need to tell you. I've never done this before. I'm ... I'm a virgin."

"Well, in a few seconds you won't be. GET OVER HERE AND GIVE ME THAT COCK!"

He went over, climbed on top, clumsily trying to find the target but without a guiding hand, his efforts were fruitless. She grabbed his shaft positioning the tip at her entrance.

"Shove it in."

Michelle let out an ecstatic cry as the entire length of his enormous cock penetrated deep inside her. He laid on top of her his full weight leaning into Michelle's much smaller frame. There was no movement at all. He truly did not seem to know what to do.

"Fuck me, Will, give it to me. Fuck me, I want to feel you inside me fucking me. Do it, Corporal, fuck me!"

The Marine started to move, rocking and sliding back and forth with increasing urgency. Michelle moaned loudly. The sheer size of his cock gave her sensations much deeper in than she had ever felt before. She put her arms around his shoulders feeling the swollen muscles flexing as he got into the flow of the fucking. His strength was incredible. Although she had been in control of the whole seduction from the very start, Michelle surrendered physically to the onslaught of his masculinity. As soon as she did an orgasm shot through her body causing her to shake and scream out at him. He pounded her relentlessly at full throttle, grunting and groaning as streams of sweat began to flow off his heated flesh. Within minutes he ejaculated again, screeching as he shot another load of sperm into her steaming pussy.

"Keep going, motherfucker, give it to me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me, you son of a bitch! Give me that fucking cock! I want more! Give it to me! Fuck me, boy, fuck me! " As she screamed at him, Michelle jammed her nails into his back, pulling them down, ripping the skin open. Raising her head, she bit hard into his shoulder as a tumultuous orgasm hit her like a sledgehammer, causing her teeth to dig in deeper, drawing a spurt of blood. Wave after wave of body wrenching orgasms hit her as she absorbed the most powerful raw fucking of her life. The Marine seemed propelled by the pain. From deep within he summoned up every ounce of reserve he had to keep up the tremendous outpouring of sexual energy. He had no consciousness of what he was doing just an innate instinctual desire to satisfy the sexual needs of a female dominant to him. Beneath him, Michelle lost all contact with reality, submerged in the eruptions of pleasure in a sensual nirvana. She was no longer able to urge him on or scream or claw at him. She was numb, yet the screwing continued until Lance Corporal Greene came for the third time and collapsed on top her.

They awoke in the morning. Michelle ached with a delicious soreness. The Marine looked at her with his puppy dog blue eyes:

"Thank you, Ma'am. I am yours. Please take care of me."

Michelle smiled with satisfaction.


12