A Brief Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, my darling", I reassured her as I knelt before her. "Please relax."

I kissed my way up her slender legs, from the top of her white socks, my hands on her firm buttocks. When I reached her mons I planted a kiss on her labia, then her clitoris, then softly began to lick. A whimper came from above me and I glanced up to see a shocked look on Elizabeth's face.

"I told you it would be pleasant, didn't I?"

A reluctant nod gave me my answer. I turned back to her soft, blonde pubic hair and licked the length of her labia, flicking my tongue over her clitoris. Elizabeth tasted as wonderful as she looked -- exquisite, sweet and somehow innocent. My licking, flicking and occasional soft sucking was having the desired effect and she was becoming very well lubricated. Her hands were now rubbing and pushing on my shoulders and my head, her fingers pressing into me as I stimulated her. She was whimpering and gasping, her legs already trembling as the pleasure built inside her. I hadn't imagined I could give her an orgasm, such would be her nervousness and reluctance, but her body was clearly building towards a climax as I licked and flicked. She was obviously a highly sensual creature. I used my finger inside her once more and increased the speed and pressure of my tongue on the centre of her femininity. Suddenly Elizabeth cried out and gripped my hair with her hands. She leant back against the window and I held her firmly by the bottom to prevent her legs giving way as my tongue danced across and around her hard button. She shuddered as her orgasm surged through her, pulsing around her body. Her whole body tensed as if electricity had replaced her blood and sinew.

As the waves of her climax ebbed away she became limp and I rose to hold her. Her skin was hot and damp, a sheen of perspiration covered her entire body. I held her in my arms as she recovered her composure, my still erect penis trapped between our bodies.

"I know this may experience may have been rather unexpected Elizabeth but I trust you found that enjoyable?"

"I've ever felt anything like that before, Doctor," Elizabeth said quietly, her voice weak and unsure. "Was that an orgasm?"

"Indeed my dear, it did occur to me that you may not have had the pleasure before. I'm only glad I was able to provide it", I said matter-of-factly. "Perhaps I may have been a little forward in my approaches but I do hope that has been countered somewhat now?"

Elizabeth looked at me nervously, regarding the stranger who little more than an hour or so earlier had been entrusted to ensure she remained safe during her journey.

I glanced at my watch and noticed the arrival time at the next station was fast approaching.

"Now, Elizabeth," I said, looking down at my tumescence, "we don't have much time". Before she could open her mouth to speak I kissed her deeply once again and placed her hand on my erection as before. After I let go, pleasingly she maintained the rubbing motion on my penis as I took her breasts in my hands.

"Turn around my darling," I whispered in her ear. Unsure what was happening I encouraged her to turn to face the window. I lifted the back of her blouse and gently placed my hand on the small of her back to bend her over. I bent my knees slightly and guided my erection towards the glistening lips of her vulva.

"I assume you have ridden horses my dear?" I asked, as one hand massaged her opening.

"Yes, but why?" came the unsure reply.

"I'm glad, then this shouldn't be painful at all."

"Oh my gosh, Doctor Hamilton. Do you really have to do this to me?" Elizabeth's anxiety was palpable. I feared she might begin to cry again.

"It's only fair, my dear" I said. "If one receives something then it's only polite to return the favour, don't you agree?"

"But, now I won't be a virgin on my wedding night", she said quietly, momentarily lost in a vision of her future self.

"I can assure you my darling that what you will learn from experiences such as these will be of much greater value to you than your virginity. Besides, you've already told me you're an experienced horsewoman so who will be able to tell?" With that I edge the head of my throbbing member between the hot, tight folds of Elizabeth's soft vagina and gently slid myself into her.

Her interior was so moist and welcoming, like a velvet glove, and as I slowly penetrated this beautiful young girl my head swam with the sensation. Elizabeth bit her lip as I began to fill her and the girth of my erection stretched her. I held her hips and began to slowly pull back and slide forward, each time pushing a little deeper. My assumptions about the effect of a horse's saddle on her hymen had been correct but still a whimper escaped her mouth and she steadied herself with her hands against the window. Her round bottom was pushed out towards me, her shapely legs clad in white socks and black shoes slightly apart and as I began to increase the speed of my thrusts a delicious sticky sound followed by a gentle slapping of skin emanated from between us.

I was all too aware that the next station was getting closer. Now wasn't he time for the extended lesson I would so have loved to give Elizabeth. My arousal was such that I knew I could sate my desires rather quickly but still I wanted to savour every moment of this perfect specimen of femininity. I increased my speed, and Elizabeth responded with a gasp to match each of my thrusts. My penis was travelling as far as it could within her and her gasps became moans. The heat of the carriage was intense, matched by a rich, exotic aroma. I gently eased my thumb into her anus and squeezed her right breast and nipple with my other hand. Elizabeth was now bracing herself against the window as I penetrated her with greater intensity and velocity. Each thrust elicited a high squeal from my partner before another orgasm was triggered in her and she began to shake and tremble. I continued to stimulate her anus as she climaxed, her vagina seemingly clamping tighter around me.

My own arousal was building but with no form of contraception and no desire to impregnate my student I withdrew before my ejaculation became imminent. Elizabeth gasped once more and looked around.

"Turn around and kneel down my dear", I instructed. This time Elizabeth didn't question me but did as I asked. I pushed my penis towards her mouth and she obligingly opened her lips. "Don't be shocked when I come" I advised her "but don't take your head away either or there'll be a terrible mess". I gave no thought to whether she knew what to expect from my own orgasm or not, my only thoughts were of the pleasure rising to an almost intolerable level within me. As soon as her mouth enveloped my glans my orgasm began. A rush of ecstasy exploded from my groin, wave after wave of exquisite sensations as my semen erupted, my pleasure was at its absolute zenith. Streams of my ejaculate jetted into her mouth and I let out an involuntary groan. I looked down to see Elizabeth's shocked eyes staring up at me as the jets subsided, her mouth still around my penis, her full lips keeping the seal tight. As my orgasm receded my thoughts cleared and I slipped from her mouth.

"Oh my darling, that was remarkable", I said, smiling at her. "You did extremely well. Now I suggest you either swallow what's in your mouth or use the waste paper basket over there. I suggest the former, semen is very high in protein you know?"

Elizabeth, her face still a picture of shock looked around, then perhaps deciding a young lady shouldn't expectorate in front of a gentleman, gingerly swallowed before making a face.

"Eww, that was horrid", she exclaimed, screwing up her nose and waving her hand in front of her mouth.

Momentarily exhausted, I slumped onto the banquette whilst I regained my faculties. Elizabeth remained kneeling, reflecting on what had just occurred. She was flushed and perspiring gently in the stifling carriage.

"I do apologise my dear but I really had no option. As I said, you did very well", I told her, as one might encourage a student who had performed well. I lit a cigarette and inhaled deeply. Blowing out the smoke I regarded Elizabeth and asked, "now that wasn't so bad was it?"

Suddenly remembering where she was, Elizabeth pulled her still open blouse around her breasts. Bashfully she looked at me.

"I can't believe what you did to me, Doctor Hamilton."

"I may have been a little forward, I admit", I conceded, "but I do believe you enjoyed yourself too. Am I wrong?" I offered her my cigarette, which she took after a moments' hesitation before delicately inhaling as she had before.

"I still can't believe you made me do those things", she said, turning away.

"As I said, young lady, you are a treasure not to be squandered and I think we both know how enjoyable that was. You are a highly sexual being and you must learn to use your talents wisely. Now, we don't have much time so I suggest we make ourselves look decent. I rose from my seat and took her hand, helping her to her feet. I took her face in my hands and kissed her. I tasted a slight saltiness now in addition to the earlier sweetness and smoke.

As we quickly dressed I took in her fabulous appearance once more. Although a man of the world I had never come across such a flawless beauty and I wanted to retain as clear a mental picture as I could.

By the time train began to slow we were both fully attired and looking as much like the young lady from the public school and the respectable city physician as we could muster. As the train drew up at the platform and Elizabeth stood to disembark I too stood and took her hand.

"Thank you for a most pleasant journey. You were the ideal travelling companion Miss Spencer", I said, placing a kiss on her hand as the guard opened the door amidst a cloud of steam.

Elizabeth looked up at me, her hat once again hiding her true beauty. "Thank you too Doctor Hamilton; a most instructive journey", she said with a slight air of mischief. "At least I know who to come to if I need any further lessons in the natural sciences." A smile danced across her face and she turned to the door. The guard took her hand and helped her down the step. He looked at me and paused for a split second, perhaps unconsciously registering a change in his passengers' demeanours.

"And thank you Doctor Hamilton," he said, "I'm sorry again for the imposition".

"Not at all", I said, "anytime, anytime".

As she busied herself with her satchel then walked along the platform towards the waiting driver I contemplated our encounter. It may have been my imagination but there had appeared to be a change of posture in Elizabeth. She almost appeared taller, her breasts more obvious, a glint in her blue eyes. Becoming a woman became her, I thought.

12