A Broken Family Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eli came up a few feet from me and smiled. I rolled my eyes, intending to continue my swim, but he grabbed my wrist. He pulled me to him and I stumbled as my feet slipped on the pool's floor. He quickly pulled the strings at my back and neck and I jerked away from him. He just took the fabric with him and quickly tossed it away.

I covered my breasts and glared at him. "Go get it. Now."

"No." He reached for me and I tried backing up, but he quickly grabbed onto my hips. My choices were to pull his arms away or keep my breasts from pressing against my younger brother's chest. I chose the latter and quickly lost the bottom part of my suit as well.

"Eli. Don't." I eyed him wearily, but he still held his gentle smile. As if this was all a joke to him. He wrapped his fingers around my wrists and pulled them behind my back as I fought him. The next thing I felt were my hardened nipples grazing his chest and his dick pressing against my tummy. I realized then that he had to have taken his trunks off already. "You can't take this back. Please think about what you are doing."

"That's all I've been able to think about lately actually." I struggled, my breasts pushing against him more, as he wrapped one hand firmly around my wrists. I was beginning to think the men in my life were all very much the same as I flashed back to the night before with JT. "Just relax, Holly." I felt his fingers come to circle around my clit and clenched my eyes closed. "I love you and I will never hurt you." I felt one of his fingers wiggle itself inside me and he curled it toward him, successfully making me stumble in to him.

"Fuck," I whispered. Alex and JT were good at pleasing me, but Eli knew better than anyone how to manipulate me manually. My mind was beginning to blur on why we shouldn't be doing this.

"Shh." He released my arms and tilted my face to his to kiss me. I moaned into his mouth and I felt his smile. I was so close and I knew he knew it. I was just slipping over when he pulled away. My eyes snapped open and he was smiling. "I think Alex will be coming back soon."

I pushed him away from me and made my way to the side of the pool, sexually frustrated and aggravated that I'd allowed him to get me that way. I quickly pulled my swim suit on and tied the strings sloppily before grabbing my stuff and going inside. I could hear Eli swimming again as I closed the door behind me.

I ran into Alex right as I was about to ascend the stairs. "Whoa. What're you doing up?" he asked. He was all sweaty and I ran my eyes over his bare chest.

"I went for a swim. Eli ambushed me," I muttered. Alex glanced towards the backdoor. "Don't worry about it." I didn't want him to find Eli naked. "I'm going to go shower."

He smiled. "So was I."

I stepped closer. "I can be quiet if you can..." I glanced nervously up the staircase where JT was sleeping. Alex took my hand and quietly led me to our bathroom.

He swiftly pulled the ties just as Eli had and I felt nervous, guiltily wondering if he would know I was wet because of his other two brothers. I tried to push it out of my mind as he kissed me, backing me into the shower after dropping his own pants.

"Shh," he told me as I gasped at the cold water that hit us. It quickly turned warm and he slid a hand down to rub on me. "Mmm. You're ready for me," he spoke against my lips. He turned me around and I bent over, holding on to the edge of the bathtub. He pushed into me swiftly and I moaned quietly. I realized he had forgotten a condom and I squeezed around him, happy with finally getting to actually feel him inside me. "Shit," I heard him whisper and I figured he'd just realized as well.

"Birth control," was all I managed to get out, wiggling to get him to move again. He moved a second later, either deciding that it was safe enough or he didn't care. I could feel the warm water drizzling off his shoulders and onto my back, making its way over my ass. I felt my body clenching around him as I remembered JT had been there only hours before. "Fuck," I whispered, my mind pushing me closer.

I wasn't prepared for the finger Alex suddenly pressed to my asshole and I came as he started thrusting it in and out. He pulled it out just as I began to come down and he gave me several harsh thrusts. I gasped as he quickly withdrew, clenching around air, and I felt him come up my back. I moved to my knees and rested my head on the wall as I caught my breath.

"You okay?" he leaned down to ask me, his breath tickling my ear. I nodded and I heard the top of a bottle open. I looked behind me and he was washing his hands. He winked at me and smiled and I pushed myself up. "We better hurry or the water will run cold," he told me.

-

"Did you tell him why you were so wet?" I jumped and turned around at Eli's voice. He was sitting on my bed in a pair of boxers and clicked the lamp on in the dim room. His eyebrow was raised and it was clear in his eyes that he had heard us.

"He didn't ask," I finally replied after he stared at me for a minute. I turned away and began picking my clothes out for the day, ignoring it as I heard him get up. He slid his hands up under my towel and grabbed my ass. "Stop, Eli." I sat my clothes on top of my chest of drawers and turned, brushing his hands away.

"I think I deserve an apology, Holly." His eyes were dark and I could tell he was upset with me. I stepped back as he reached for me again and the handles of my chest of drawers pressed against my back.

"What you want is still not right. I'm trying to not corrupt you since you do that well enough without me." I grabbed his wrists as he reached for me again.

"I'm sure you didn't say that to Alex before he fucked you." He twisted out of my grip and swiftly pulled my towel from around me.

"I did actually." I grabbed my towel before he could throw it to the ground and turned around. It did no good as he slid his hands over my backside. "Stop, Eli. I need to get dressed. I'm hungry and I can't go downstairs and eat without clothes."

"We're still playing the 'I'm not with JT' game?" He dropped his hands and reached for my clothes. I turned around and followed them with my eyes as he took them with him to the bed. "Come here. I'll let you get dressed." I gave him a look as he handed me my panties. He seemed content enough to watch though as I pulled them up, and I tried not to blush from the attention. He did this with the rest of my clothes before he pulled me to him and onto the bed.

"What are you doing?" I squirmed, not willing to have him work me up again, as he rolled me underneath him. He held my upper arms down and pressed his lips to mine. I let him kiss me but didn't return it, and he eventually pulled away. "Can I go eat now?"

"Sure." He smiled and leaned close to my ear. "Let me know if you want to go skinny dipping again, sis. I might even finish what I started next time." I pushed him off of me as anger bloomed inside me and he laughed as I stormed out of my room.

12