A Brush with the Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you from?" I said to Eva, across the table.

"Sydney," she replied, "but my parents are from the Czech Republic. They came here before I was born. My dad still talks about Czechoslovakia."

"So, Beresova's a Czech name?" I asked.

Eva nodded, and smiled at Monique, saying, "And Monique here is from Viet-namatta," using a nickname for the Sydney suburb of Cabramatta, with its high population of Vietnamese immigrants and their descendants.

Monique poked her pretty, pink tongue out at Eva, and said to me, "My parents were boat people," referring to the first wave of refugees from Vietnam, who came to Australia after the war.

"And you grew up to be a lawyer," I said, seriously, "They must be proud of you."

"I hope so," Monique said, modestly, sipping her vodka. We kept talking, and the girls asked me about my job, how long I'd been a cop, whether I liked it, where I grew up, and stuff like that. They talked a little about their work, and we got onto a few other subjects, like music, what bands we liked, what movies we'd seen recently, and all sorts of things. I was really enjoying myself, sitting here with these two beautiful girls, but the thought crossed my mind that they were probably out of my league.

They were two young lawyers, moving up in their careers, and a guy like me wouldn't stand a chance with either of them, so even as I sat there, talking, sharing a few laughs, enjoying a couple of drinks, I kind of knew it would never go any further. Even so, I began to wonder if it was out of the question to put any sort of moves on one of them. That of course, led to the question of which one to work on. They were both beautiful, both smart, and neither one had mentioned anything about a guy yet, or said anything to suggest she was attached, but I was still unsure about making any moves. Maybe they're into each other, I thought to myself.

After about two hours, I had still only had about four beers, so I was barely affected by alcohol, but our conversation was getting quite animated now, as the girls sipped on their vodkas, and talked about some of the good times they'd had since they met, and a few experiences they'd had with guys in the past. Although they didn't tell me anything overly explicit, at least I now knew they weren't girlfriends, in the lesbian sense, anyway.

They had also asked me about my own love life, and Eva in particular expressed sympathy when I told her about my breakup with Stacey. Even so, as much as I was enjoying their company, I was conscious that things were unlikely go any further, with either of them.

About that time, it was my turn to buy a round, so I got up to walk to the bar, and as I waited for service, I looked back to see Monique and Eva leaning together, having an earnest discussion about something. Both girls were smiling, and it almost looked as if they were planning something.

I walked back the table after buying the drinks, and I put them in front of the girls, and sat back in my chair. I took a mouthful of beer, and as I put my glass down, Monique leaned across the table, and said, "Adam, what can you tell me about a citizen's arrest?"

"I would have thought you'd know as much about that as anyone," I said, looking first at her, and then at Eva, and I smiled, and then added, "A couple of bright young lawyers like you two."

"Yes," Monique said, "We know all about the legalities," and she leaned closer across the table, and went on with, "But what we want to know is, how do we go about making a citizen's arrest."

The question surprised me, and I said, "Why do you want to know that?"

Still leaning over the table, Monique said, "Because we want to perform a citizen's arrest on you."

I looked at Monique, and then at Eva, who was watching me, smirking mischievously, and I said, "What are you talking about?"

"You're drunk and disorderly, Adam," Monique said, with a hint of a smile, "so we want to take you into our custody."

"For your own protection," Eva added, "Plus, there's the issue of public safety," she continued, with a giggle.

"So, are you gonna cuff me?" I asked, playing along.

"Only if you resist," Monique said, with a smile on her pretty Vietnamese face.

"But," added Eva, "if you're even thinking of resisting arrest, we have to warn you, we're two highly trained legal professionals. Resistance is futile."

"I'll come quietly," I said, smiling, "But what are you gonna do with me after you arrest me? You might find trouble locating an authorised justice at this hour."

"We'll take you to a place of safety," Monique said, also smiling, "Our place in fact, where we have some vodka and some beer. That is, if you want to come with us."

"I thought I was under arrest," I said.

Monique smiled, and said, "Come on, let's get a cab," and she stood up, followed by Eva. I got up as well, and we walked to the front of the tavern, where there was a taxi rank, and we went to the first cab.

"Seeing you're under citizen's arrest, you'll have to get in the back with us," Eva said, smiling at me as she opened the back door, and she got in first, saying, "You have to sit in the middle. We can't risk letting you escape lawful custody."

I climbed in beside Eva, and then Monique got in next to me, on my left side. Monique gave the driver the address, and we headed across to the girls' place. It was only a ten-minute drive, but it was quite enjoyable, sitting in between these two lovely women, in the back seat of the cab, and we continued chatting and laughing on the way. We stopped at a two-storey apartment block on the north side of town. and Monique paid the cabbie, and we climbed out. The girls took me up to their place on the upper floor, and as we walked up the stairs and along the corridor to their apartment, I had a vague feeling that this couldn't be happening, even though it was, but the girls were both beautiful, and good company, so I told myself to just enjoy it while it lasts.

The girls took me into their apartment, and I saw it was modest, but tastefully furnished, and very neat. There was a three-seater couch, with two matching single seaters near it, in the living room, and the small kitchen was visible through an arched doorway off to the left. "Have a seat," Monique said, "We've got vodka, beer, coffee, whatever you like. We've even got some red wine here somewhere."

"Wine sounds good," I said, and Monique found a bottle and poured one for me, while she and Eva opened a Vodka Cruiser each. I had sat on the left end of the three- seater couch, and I took a sip of wine, and put my glass on the coffee table. Monique came over and sat on one of the single seaters, and faced me, giving me a smile as she sipped her Cruiser. She put the bottle on the coffee table, and looked up at Eva, who was walking from the kitchen, and instead of sitting on the other single seater, Eva sat on the arm of Monique's chair, on her left. They made eye contact and smiled at each other, and Monique said to me, "What do you think of our little place?"

"Nice little spot," I said, looking around myself.

"We think so," Monique said, "We've got it just the way we like it. It's almost a shame to move away." She looked back at up at Eva, sitting on the arm of her chair, and Eva shuffled a little closer to her, and then put her arm across Monique's shoulders. They are into each other, I thought to myself.

The girls made eye contact again, and Eva said to Monique, "So, are you going to ask, or do you want me to?"

"Ask what?" I said, looking at them.

"Well," Eva said, looking at me, "We were wondering if you'd like to, ... " and she paused, looking at Monique, then back at me, "if you'd like to stay the night with us."

"Us?" I said, totally astonished.

"Yes, us," Eva said, and as she said it, she looked down at Monique, and after they made eye contact for a moment, Eva leant down and kissed her on the mouth. I felt a hot wave of excitement pass through as these two beautiful women kissed, and then they broke their kiss and looked at me.

"Adam," Monique said, smiling, "we like you, and we'd like to take you to bed with us." Eva got off the arm of the couch, and then walked over to the couch and sat on the opposite end from me, while Monique stood up, and stepped over to the couch, and said, "Just sit in the middle, and we'll explain." I shuffled over to the middle cushion, and Monique sat down on my left. I was now between the two girls again.

"Eva and I are pretty close," Monique said, looking past me at Eva, who smiled, and said, "Very close, in fact." She turned on the couch, and lifted her legs, then sat sideways, so her shapely legs were draped over my lap, and her feet were on Monique's lap. She smoothed her short skirt down modestly, and I felt a ripple of excitement in my belly as I thought about where this was leading, but I clasped my hands together, keeping them from resting on Eva's legs in case I overstepped the mark, and then I looked at Eva's face.

"I've been bisexual as long as I can remember," Eva said, looking at me, then at Monique, and adding, "Miss Saigon over here is straight, but I've been teaching her a few girlie things, since we moved in together."

"And I've been paying attention to the lessons," Monique added, "but I'm still straight. Eva's the only girl I've ever been with." She smiled at me, and I saw Eva breathing on her fingernails, and pretending to polish them on her blouse.

"You're probably wondering where you fit into all this," Eva said, and she reached over with her left hand, and took hold of my hands, and placed them onto her thighs, on my lap. I kept them clasped together, thinking that even under these circumstances, I wasn't going to cop a feel unless I was expressly invited.

"Am I that transparent?" I said, smiling at her.

"Monique and I don't have boyfriends at the moment," Eva said, "but we fool around together, and we have a lot of fun, keeping each other satisfied. We both like you, so Monique thought it might be fun to take you to bed with us."

"Who said it was my idea?" Monique asked, smiling in mock outrage, "You brought the subject up."

"I knew you wanted him," Eva said, "I just thought we could make it more interesting if the three of us got together. Not that you needed much convincing."

"She's right," Monique said, looking a little more serious, "I didn't need much convincing." She put her right hand on top of my two hands, clasped together on top of Eva's thighs, and said, "What do you think, Adam? Would you like to spend the night with us? I think it'll be fun."

I looked at Eva, then at Monique's pretty asian face, and I said, "Have you ever done this before?"

"No," Monique said, and Eva just shook her head, and said, "Never."

"I'd love to," I said, finding it hard to believe what I was hearing, "I mean, you're both beautiful girls, any guy would, but," and I paused, shaking my head, "I can't believe this is happening." I finished with a disbelieving smile.

"He's so modest," Eva said, grinning, "Isn't that cute!"

"Where do we start?" I asked, honestly not knowing where to begin.

"You could start with me," Monique said, and she leaned closer to me, on my left, and rested her left arm on Eva's legs on my lap, and her right arm across my shoulders, holding her face close to mine, as though she was about to kiss me. She looked past me at Eva, and said, "A healthy, red blooded young man, alone with two girls, asking him to go to bed with them, and he doesn't know where to start." She smiled, made eye contact with me, close up, and said, "Let's give Adam some inspiration."

"Inspire me," Eva answered, looking over at her.

"Girls love kissing," Monique said to me, as she gently slid out from under Eva's feet, and stood up from the couch. She moved over to kneel next to Eva, and she said, "And two girls love kissing twice as much." The two girls embraced, with Monique kneeling, and Eva still lying on the couch, resting her back against the right arm, and they gently kissed each other on the mouth, holding the kiss for a moment, and breaking it. It was a gentle, sexy kiss, and it sent a ripple of sexual excitement through me, just seeing it happen.

They both looked at me, and Eva said, "Look at that mouth, Adam. Hasn't Monique got a pretty mouth? I just love kissing her."

I looked at Monique's pretty face, and that sexy mouth, with just the hint of a pout, and I said, "I noticed that the first time I saw her."

"You mean to say you were ogling me, when you should have been paying attention to what I was saying?" Monique asked, pretending to be annoyed.

"I'm only human," I said, "You can't blame me. Besides, you had my full attention, trust me."

"Well, we've established that Mr Brooks here finds Miss Saigon to his liking," Eva said, speaking like a lawyer in court, "But the question remains, what is he going to do about it?"

"I think a little voir dire may be called for," Monique said, and she disengaged herself from Eva's arms and moved back along the couch, kneeling in front of me, and leaning across Eva's shapely thighs. She held her face close to mine, so close I could feel her warm breath, and she said, "So, Adam, you like my mouth, do you?"

"Of course I do," said, meeting her gaze. I couldn't help smiling.

"Kiss me, then," she said. I kissed Monique gently, softly, holding the kiss just briefly, and then breaking it. Monique smiled her encouragement, and said, "Nice. Very nice," so I put my hands on her slender shoulders, and held her while I kissed her again. Her mouth was soft, and very inviting, and another wave of excitement passed through me. We broke our kiss, and Monique drew her head back a little, looked at Eva, and said, "I think we should adjourn to your room and continue." She looked back at me, and said, "Eva's bed's a queen size. I've only got a double, so we'll be more comfortable in Eva's room" Monique stood up, and Eva lifted her legs from my lap, and she also stood, smoothing her short skirt down with her hands. Both girls took one of my hands each, and I rose from the couch, and they each took two steps back, holding my hands and pulling me with them. I felt like a little boy playing doctor with two girls, not just one.

Eva let go of my right hand, but Monique kept holding my other one, until we got to the door of Eva's room. "I think she wants you, Adam," Eva said, looking down at our joined hands, and she stepped closer to me, put a hand on each side of my chin, and kissed me softly, and then said, "Just don't leave me out." The excitement I felt at that moment was almost unbearable.

We stepped inside Eva's room, and I saw her queen size bed, but I didn't know where to start. I had never been in a threesome, and the girls had said they had never had one either, so I looked at both girls in turn, waiting for someone to make a move.
"It's not as easy as it looks in porn movies," Eva said, but she thought for a moment, biting her lower lip, and said, "I've got an idea."

Monique was now standing next to me, with her right arm linked in my left arm, and she said, "Eva's ideas are usually pretty good," looking up at me as she said it.

Eva stepped over to me again, holding her face close, and said, "Little Monique here has the sweetest pussy I've ever tasted." She let that sink in for a moment, looking me in the eyes as that wave of excitement went through me again, and she continued, "Now, I just know that you two are going to be exchanging body fluids tonight, but before that happens, Adam, I think you should join me in a little oriental delicacy, while little Neekie here is in her un-adulterated state." She finished by raising her eyebrows, and we both looked at Monique, who returned our gaze with a sexy, but slightly self-conscious smile, and said, "I think I'm going to like this."

Eva reached around behind Monique's back, and unzipped her short black skirt, letting it fall to the floor, and exposing her black lace panties, and the sexy shape of her thighs. Monique stepped out of her skirt on the floor, and slipped her sleeveless vest off, placing it over the back of a chair at Eva's dressing table, and she walked to Eva's bed. I watched her from behind, as she walked over, and I saw that she had the most delightfully shaped bottom, now that she had her skirt off. Her petite little body was exquisite.

Monique turned to face us, and stood next to the bed. She was a sweet, little Vietnamese beauty, waiting for me to go down on her, and a wave of lust went through me at the thought of having her, and I looked at Eva, who said, mischievously, "Why are you standing there looking at me, when you should be over there undressing her?" She looked over at Monique, and said, "It's hard to get good help these days."

I walked over to Monique, and she held my gaze the whole way over, but did not speak. I took her in my arms and bent to kiss her, and her mouth felt warmer than before. The kiss was so exciting, I held it for a moment, basking in the sweet pleasure it was giving me, and as our mouths parted, Monique moved my hands down to her hips, placing my thumbs into the waistband of her black lace panties. She smiled invitingly, but didn't speak, so I took her lead, and slid her pants down a little, then knelt in front of her to take them off. She stepped out of her panties as I slipped them over each of her ankles, and I placed them on the floor, and I stayed in the kneeling position, to look at her exposed pussy for the first time.

Monique's pubic hair was natural, but sparse, and it grew in a neat triangle, and after taking in the appearance of this very private part of her lovely little body, I glanced over my shoulder at Eva, who was watching my reaction intently. I looked up at Monique's face, and she said, "How do you want me?"

"Umm, badly," I said, looking up at her, and she smiled rather sweetly at me.

"This is beautiful to watch," I heard Eva saying behind me, from near the door, "And you two haven't even started yet." I placed my hands behind Monique, and took hold of her by the buttocks, feeling them, smooth and firm against my palms, and I kissed her in the centre of her pubic hair, inhaling for the first time Monique' musky, sweetish, yet piquant, intimate scent, and feeling the excitement swell inside me. I took my face away, and she said, "I mean, how do you want me on the bed?"

"I know," I said, looking back up at her, "but I still want you badly. Just lay back, sideways on the bed."

Monique looked over at Eva, and she undid her blouse, slipped it off, and dropped it on the bed, along with her white lace bra, and she said, "I think I should be naked for this." She sat on side of the bed, and grabbed a pillow to put behind her head, and then lay back, with her legs over the side, and her pussy at the edge. I gently moved Monique's shapely legs apart, to expose her pussy, and I moved in, to kiss her gently on her inner lips. Once more, I inhaled the scent of her pussy, slightly stronger and muskier here than when I kissed her pubic mound. I kissed her again, this time with my mouth a little more open, holding the kiss, and using the tip of my tongue to gently probe between Monique's inner lips, tasting the fluids that were oozing from her. I coated the tip of my tongue with Monique's juices, and spread them around my mouth so I could properly experience the flavour, and then I tilted my head to the right, so I could run the tip of my tongue down between her labia. Monique sighed again, and parted her legs a little more, to allow me better access, and I allowed myself just briefly to taste her opening, before running my bladed tongue back up towards her clit.

As my tongue brushed Monique's clit, she flinched, and I heard her taking a sharp breath, so I withdrew from her pussy to let her relax, before giving her clit some more attention. I realised Eva was now lying across the bed, to my right, next to Monique, but with her head down between Monique's legs, almost as if they were sixty-nining. She said, "Did I not tell you Neekie had a sweet pussy?"