A Bunny to Play With Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne wrapped her arm around me from behind, and I snuggled back against her. "You're so pretty, my Bunnie."

Her breath tickled my earlobe, and I whispered a heartfelt, "Thank you, Mistress."

"Wait a bit with thanking me. I've got some clothes for you, to make you even more pretty."

She went back into the living room, and I almost forgot to get down onto my hands and knees. A square black box, almost three feet in each direction, was already waiting for me on the coffee table. A nod allowed me to lift the lid, and when I did so, I gasped.

At the top was a pair of high-heels, the same red as my nails and lipstick, together with a huge assortment of shiny thin straps in the same color. I instantly recognized them as the shoes she had designed for her fashion class. I had never seen the finished product, but enough partial drawings of straps and heels to recognize them.

"But those..." I wanted to object, knowing that they should be kept as a memento to her college days, but a finger on my lips silenced me.

"I designed those for you to wear them. Only for you. Don't reject them."

So I carefully set them aside on the table and removed the layer of paper underneath. There I found a matching mini skirt and g-string. The skirt was made from some shiny synthetic material. Holding it in front of my hips, I noticed that it really deserved the name 'mini' - once worn, it would end less than a hand's width below my buttocks. It was shorter than anything - save my gym shorts - that I had ever worn, and with embarrassment I realized that I'd have to be really cautious when I was sitting down or moving quickly, unless I wanted to flash my private parts to the world.

"Go on," Anne nudged me, before I could voice any form of protest, "have a look at the blouse."

Blouse was a bit of an overstatement, I quickly found out. It was done in the same red color, with a low neckline and not long enough to cover my navel. The sleeves, on the contrary, were full length. There was a wide, heart-shaped cutout in the back that left little more than a finger width of material holding the fabric together, and smaller hearts on the shoulders. The front had a row of small, darker red and also heart-shaped gems running down in the middle.

"So, what do you think?"

I stared at Anne a bit shaken. I didn't want to offend her, but the whole ensemble just screamed...

"Slutty?" She asked, picking the words from my tongue and making me agree with a nod before I even was aware that I was doing so. That made her giggle. "Perfect. You're going to be quite embarrassed wearing it, won't you?"

"Y - yes, Ma'am." I had to concede the point.

"Then put them on, I want to see how you look."

"Mistress?" I asked tentatively, taking stock of the clothes laid out there.

"Yes?"

"There isn't a bra, Ma'am."

"Yes."

That was all she said on the topic, making it clear that this wasn't an oversight on her part. So I fumbled my way into the clothes, while she rummaged through her wardrobe for her own outfit and vanished into the bathroom.

I put on the g-string first - it was tiny, barely covering my pussy lips, and I had to pull the string in the back all the way into my ass crack to be able to pull the horizontal one up to my hips. It was followed by the skirt. Despite its flimsiness, it was more than I had worn the last close to twenty four hours. It didn't have a label inside, so had to look closely to determine which side was the front. There were a lot of tiny loops of fabric and what looked like push buttons sewn inside and which I could make neither heads nor tails of. Two zippers ran vertically down the sides. The small pocket next to each zipper finally helped me figure out front and back though.

The top was tight. Really, really tight. If I was trying it on in a shop, I'd probably ask to try the one two sizes bigger. Yet I put it on, and even though it stretched a bit, it ended shortly below my breasts, which were quite tightly enclosed and pressed together. I could see every tiny bump on my nipples through the fabric. The thought of going out like this was almost unbearably embarrassing!

My heart beat like mad when I started to put on the shoes. Once I took a closer look at them, I gasped. The heel had to be more than four inches, but that wasn't the most outstanding attribute. In the place where the strap across the toes was on a normal sandal, they featured an individual loop of leather for each toe. The rest of the straps across the instep were normal. But the most prominent feature was a horizontal steel bar from the heel to the sole, an inch above the tip of the heel, and adorned with a metal ring that had two smaller, oval rings on top. A stylized bunny!

I slipped on the left shoe and wiggled my toes into their loops. A wider strap ran up my heel and wrapped around my ankle, buckling at the back, and two vertical straps went up the front and back of my calves, ending in another horizontal one. They had small silvery protrusions every half inch or so, and the significance of the length of thin straps that came with the heels became clear to me. But before I started to try to attach them, I put on the second shoe.

When Anne left the bathroom, looking quite the elegant seductress in her green and gold Chinese dress and with her hair done up, I had gotten no further with the straps, and the one I had been fumbling with dropped to the floor.

"You look breathtaking, Mistress!"

She twirled around, big golden hoops with small, emerald green stones in their middle sparkling in the light, and grinned at me. "It's original Chinese, mum had it made for me on their holiday in Beijing.

"I love it!" I declared. Her lean figure was simply made for this style of dress.

"Still struggling with the leg straps?"

"Yes, I've got no idea how to tie them, Ma'am."

"Let me. Hop on the couch and lie on your back." She had them done in a minute on both legs, but they were her brainchild after all. She did pull them quite tight though, but a cautious complaint from me was brushed to the side. "Finished," she declared, "and you're allowed to walk now."

We both got up, and I took a few hesitant steps in my new - and first - pair of high heels. Walking in them went better than I had feared, but perhaps all the ballet training and sports in my youth did give me an advantage. The straps around my toes felt a bit strange, but they looked exciting. Those around my calves encased them rather tight, making me aware of every little movement in my legs while I walked. I felt quite sensuous.

"Let's go." Anne hurried.

"Let me just fetch my purse, Ma'am," I answered and walked towards the wardrobe.

"You don't need it. I've got everything we'll need in mine."

When we left the flat and Anne locked the door, I felt like she was locking away a part of my past at the same time.

She took my trembling hand in hers and led me down the hallway. What would our coeds say if they saw me like this? Any moment I expected one of the doors in the wall to open and a pair of eyes staring at me in shock. But, luckily, that didn't happen, and by the time we were outside in the parking lot the sun had begun to settle and I was able to enjoy the warm breeze and the colorful sky.

I hopped onto the passenger seat of Anne's old black pickup, and with her war cry of, "Let's hit the road, Bunnie!" we were off into the sunset.

12