A Business Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so turned on by this point that I thought surely if either of us touched my clit I would explode into a million pieces and collapse upon the floor of your office. I both needed it to happen and didn't want it to happen. I wanted to wait on you to cum inside me but I wasn't sure how long I would be able to control the feelings inside my belly, the tightening inside my pussy taking me ever closer to my release once again.

The thrusting of both your cock and your fingers began to build; I sensed you now seeking your own release and the thought of that urged me on with my own needs as I pushed back onto your cock and fingers, trying to force you deeper inside me.

When you reached around with your free hand and touched my clit, I knew I was lost. I felt my body tense up as my pussy began to clench around your hard cock, with a few hard thrusts back onto your cock, I call out my release and feel your own body responding to the tightening of my pussy around your cock.

I then feel your heat surging deep into my pussy as you groan out your own release, your hard cock pumping its life into my still tightening pussy and you remove your finger from my ass in order to lean over me, propping your hands on each side of me, leaning down and kissing me on my back.

We stayed like that until nature took its course and your softening cock could no longer remain buried deeply inside me. As we put our clothes back on the way they should be, we were both silent thinking of the things we had just experienced.

Then after that, we went out for a nice dinner at one of your favorite restaurant to finish discussing our business side of the meeting now that the personal stuff had been taken care of, at least for the time being.

12