A Cabin in the Woods...

Story Info
Primal Need...
1.2k words
3.91
31.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a cabin in the woods, sits a wrought iron bed...with handmade quilts ...a fire place to warm...a tiny kitchen...and a little bathroom...just enough for us...enough to satisfy us for our time together... driving, my mind starts to race...it has been a month since we have been together...this is our time...when the moon is full we get away to feed our primal needs...

I reach the winding road that leads to our place and I have to stop and gather myself...it is not love we are here for...it is our need...the raw lust we contain until we are together...I start toward the cabin...as I turn I see you...my heart starts to pound...I feel a hot wave go thru my soul...you see me and smile...that beautiful smile that melts me every time...you continue gathering wood and I head into the cabin...

Sitting on the table are fresh daisies...It makes me smile...bags of groceries are sitting on the counter...and on the bed...something new...the glare catches my eye...handcuffs...it takes me a minute to process...you walk in and put your chin on my shoulder and whisper in my ear..."what do you think baby" I place my hand on your cheek..."I like it"...you kiss my neck and go back to starting the fire...I walk into the kitchen and start dinner...

After dinner...sitting by the fire...we catch up on the month...touching and caressing...you lean over and start to kiss my neck...then you began to bite...the one spot you love that leads to my soul...you bite...hard...I feel my body start to surrender to you...you stand in front of me..."undress me"...I stand and slide my hands under your shirt...kissing you...biting my way along your neck...I lift your shirt off...and bite your nipple...you moan with delight...I toss your shirt ...kissing my way down...biting...I undo your jeans...gliding my hands along your waist...slipping my fingers into your jeans and tugging them down...exposing you hard cock...now on my knees in front of you...your hand pets my head...our eyes locked...I glide my warm mouth down your shaft...your hand turns to a fist in my hair and pulls me to you...your hard cock taking my mouth...fucking my throat...I want all of you...deep...I want to feel you...your fist pulls me harder and harder...and I want more...my lips caressing your cock...my tongue swirling around you balls...you are fucking my mouth...I am ready to explode...with one finial thrust you send your load sliding down my throat...I cum when I feel your seed..."that's my good bitch...you love my cum...my good lil bitch"...still fucking my throat... your cum running down my chin...you pull your cock out of my mouth and swipe your finger across my chin and feed me your cum...I suck all of the deliciousness off and you smile...

You grab me by the arm ...you take my clothes off ...and throw me to the bed...you lock my wrists into the cuffs and smile...kiss me on the forehead...but down my body you bite...my neck...my nipples...my belly...bites...hard...blood drawing bites that send me in to orgasm..."that's just a start my lil bitch...you will cum many more time before my cock ever touches your cunt"...my body quivers...I feel your hot breath on my pussy...you are teasing me...you hand reaches and twists my nipple as your tongue starts to circle my clit...my hips buck and I cum...you don't let up...you start with one finger...driving it deep in my wet pussy...then another...then another...your mouth is like magic on my cunt and your fingers hit the spot and I cum...this time squirting my girl cum...and you lap at my sweet cream...my hands are moving trying to reach you...move you...the clinking of the cuffs makes you happy and you start faster fingering my cunt...I try to get loose and you don't let up...another orgasm rips thru my body...my legs quiver and shake your tongue moves faster and faster...then with no breath left you bring me to the edge...but hold me back...you look at me and smile...reach and bite my thigh...fingers deep in my cunt...you bite again...and with that bite I cum...you look up at me and grin...you crawl up my body and kiss me... giving me a taste of me...you unlock me and roll onto your back...I lay my head on your chest...panting...recovering...you caress my hair and rub my back...

As we lay there...My hand on your cock...feeling you grow again...you know I want all of you...to savor our time...I crawl between your legs...nuzzle my face ... your hand caresses my hair and I take you in my mouth...your eyes go closed and you smile with delight...bucking your hips your cock deep in my throat I feel you...taste you...need you...you pull me off your cock and lead me to the kitchen table...

Kissing my neck...then bite...you reach around me and pinch my nipples...twisting...then you grab my breast...holding tight...with bites on my neck...you lower me over the table...walk around...and bind my wrists to the legs of the table...you grab my hair...pull my head back and kiss me...and smile...rounding the table you reach the back and swat my ass...it stings...and I whimper...you groan with approval...reaching down to bind my ankles...

I feel you behind me...deciding where you want to start...I feel your hand on my ass...circling...I fell your precum against my cunt...your hand dips to my pussy...

You lean in and whisper in my ear..."That's my good girl...my lil bitch likes being at my mercy...girl I am gonna fuck the shit outta you"...

Your words send me into a body quaking orgasm...

"That's my girl"...

I feel your cock take my cunt...your hands grip my hips and slam into me...over and over he is fucking my wet...tight pussy...your hands reach to my neck and encircle me...and I cum again...

"Oh girl...cum for me...give it to me"...

Slamming...pounding...your cock is touching my cervix...with each thrust I am knocked and the table scotches across the floor...

"What do you say...tell me what I want to hear"...

"Fuck me...fuck me...please...fuck me"...

Your thrusts grow harder and harder...you are fucking like a beast and I am ready to cum again...your hand rises and I feel the sting of it on my ass...the release it brings is needed...wanted and long for...again you slap my ass and I cum...

"Yeah...you like that don't you"...

"Yes...please give me more...I need it"...

You are ready to cum...give me your load...you pull my hair and my neck goes back...I am yours and you are taking what is yours...your cock is ready to release...you pull harder and release your seed...feeling your warm cum hit my womb...I cum...squirting...covering your balls...I feel it run down my leg and you bend over me...biting...growling...and cumming...

"Fuck...yeah baby girl"...

You slide outta my pussy...your cock in your hand...stroking as you move around in front of me...you step up and force your cock in my mouth...fucking my mouth...taking me again...your hips bucking...fucking my throat...

You pull out and kneel in front of me eye to eye...

"You are my good girl"...

You kiss my forehead and release me...you help me stand and hold me tight...walking me to the shower...

"Let's get you cleaned up baby girl...did I hurt you?"

"You worry too much...I am a big girl...I can handle you"...

You smile and wink at me...the bathroom fills with steam and we step into the shower...