A Caring Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner Chris went straight back to his room. Joanne and John watched a cop show on TV and then decided it was the right time to talk to Chris.

"Let me get changed first," Joanne said. "He'll be more relaxed then."

John slipped into the shorts he wore to bed, while Joanne pulled on a semi-transparent nightie. She was naked beneath it, and she knew it was possible to see the outline of her breasts through the material and the shadow of her trimmed pubic hair. She reached for her silk dressing gown to wrap around herself.

"It's not as though Chris hasn't seen more, specially after today," she explained to John as she saw him looking at her curiously.

"No, I think it's great that you show him you're not worried about him seeing you nearly naked. It should help his confidence. Look Joanne, I think he may need more than just words from us. Perhaps you should leave the dressing gown behind. Show him you're proud of your body. I know I certainly am. He has to know that women are sexual beings too, and he shouldn't be frightened of them."

"You think so John? I don't know. Just how far do you think I should go to try and bring him out of his shyness? How can I boost his self-confidence?"

"Jo, I think you should go as far as necessary to get him out of this. It's a crucial time in his life and if he's languishing in a lack of confidence it could feed on itself and he gets even worse. This sort of thing snowballs. He'll be left behind by other kids his age."

"You really think so dear?"

"Yes I do. Look Jo, he's watched you masturbate. I think that's a good first step."

"I hope so dear."

With that they left their bedroom and crossed the corridor to knock on Chris's door.

"Yes," came a tremulous voice from inside.

"We'd just like to talk to you dear, can we come in?" Joanne said through the door.

"Oh, er, just a minute."

They heard some scurrying around inside. Finally Chris said they could come in.

Joanne was first through the door. Chris had tidied up his room and she could see he'd scrubbed the windowsill and wall clean of his afternoon mishap. Chris was sitting up in bed, the sheet over his waist and his hands clasped in his lap.

"Hi dear. We'd just like to talk to you about something, is that OK?"

"Sure mum, dad, come in."

They could see Chris was nervous. But Joanne noticed his eyes widen when he saw her silhouette through her semi-transparent nightdress. His eyes were fixed on her breasts swaying as she walked over to him and sat on the bed next to him.

John walked around the bed and sat in a chair close to the bed on the opposite side to Joanne so Chris was between them.

Chris was very anxious. Were they here to blow him up for what happened this afternoon? He knew he hadn't fooled his mom with that story about knocking over the binoculars while rearranging his room. But she hadn't said anything, and maybe he'd got away with it. But why were they here now? Was he going to cop it? Had she told dad and he was furious? He didn't look it, but who knows?

Joanne started.

"Dear, there's something we want to talk to you about," she said softly, reaching out to take his hand in hers. As she took it, the back of her hand brushed against something hard in his crotch under the sheet.

'Oh my God!' she thought. 'He's got an erection. He must have been masturbating when we knocked on the door. Where does he keep it all? Doesn't he ever stop?'

Chris shivered. Joanne smiled at him to put him at ease.

"It's nothing bad Chris, and you're not in trouble."

"Really, that's nice to know," Chris said, sounding very guilty.

"Chris, I know you were watching me on the deckchair this afternoon, and I know you were watching me through your binoculars. That's why they fell out the window wasn't it?"

Chris hung his head. He knew he was going to cop it now. That's why dad was here.

"Chris, just admit it, and we can talk about it," Joanne said, squeezing his hand reassuringly.

Chris was silent for a long time, staring down into his lap. Joanne noticed the bulge in his crotch was gone. The erection had disappeared as soon as she told him she knew what he had been doing at the window. It was odd, but she was glad she'd left the dressing gown in her bedroom. She knew the light behind from the hallway must be lighting up her silhouette. She looked up at John, who was staring at her breasts from the other side of the bed. He looked up at her and met her eyes, he nodded approvingly and encouraged her to go on.

"Look Chris, you are not in trouble for watching me. I should have been more discrete. It was my fault."

"Oh, no mom. It wasn't your fault. It was mine. I shouldn't have kept on watching you. I just looked out the window and saw you lying there, and then you put the sunscreen oil on and your body looked so fantastic glistening in the sun, and then you started massaging it in, and then your hand went down into your bikini and I just couldn't help myself. I am so sorry mom. It'll never happen again. I promise."

Chris started crying, and Joanne pulled him into her, one hand pulling his face down to her breasts where she just held him close as sobs wracked his body.

"I'm so sorry mom, so sorry. I thought I'd die when I dropped the binoculars down and you must see me."

"I must admit I was a bit shocked too when they smashed on the ground." She pulled his face up from her breasts. His tears had made the gauzy material wet in spots where it clung to her breasts, making them more easily seen.

"Just as well you dropped them just as I finished or it would have been a big disappointment as well as a shock," she smiled to him, holding his face in her hands.

Both Chris and John burst out laughing. Joanne had said just the right thing to break Chris's concerns.

"You mean you're not angry at me," Chris said as he looked from his mother to his father.

"No Chris," said John. "I can't blame you for watching a beautiful woman pleasure herself. I've seen your mother masturbate many times and it never ceases to amaze me how fantastic she looks while she orgasms."

"What, really," said Chris, stunned at his parents reaction.

Joanne squeezed his hand, and stroked his face. "Yes Chris, and I have a little confession too. I sort of guessed you were watching me and I didn't stop. In fact, it turned me on to know someone was secretly watching me."

"R-R-Really?" stuttered Chris.

"Yes darling," Joanne said, leaning in to kiss him gently on the lips. "And it was an even bigger turn on for me knowing it was you who was watching me."

Chris's mouth fell open, not believing what he was hearing. He looked over to his dad sitting in a chair on the other side of the bed.

"Your mother loves you very much Chris, and she'll do anything to help you," John said. "We've been worried about you for some time about being so shy and not daring to ask girls out. Now, we know you're not gay. Your mother saw the evidence of that on your windowsill today."

"What! Mum you saw that and you told dad! Oh no. I am so ashamed."

"There's nothing to be ashamed of Chris," she said. "In a way I'm rather proud I can have that effect on you. What were you supposed to do while you were watching me bring myself to an orgasm? If you just sat there and did nothing I would be worried. No Chris, playing with yourself while you were watching me was perfectly natural and nothing to be concerned about. I'm certainly not. Are you John?"

"Absolutely not! Chris, masturbation is fine. It provides relief to the tensions of life. Heck, when I was in the army everybody was beating off all the time. But I'm concerned you aren't looking for girls to have fun with. At 18 you should be out with as many girls as you can. I certainly was at your age. Your mother was too. Now, if there is anything you are worried about, if you have any questions about women and how they think or work you should ask your mother. She will tell you anything you want to know. She's not afraid of her sexuality, heck you've seen that today. Look at her now Chris. Isn't she beautiful? The way the light allows both of us to see her breasts through that nightdress. The spot where your tears stick the material to her skin. Please turn side on dear."

Joanne dutifully moved to the side.

"See that profile of her breasts Chris, they way they hang on her chest. That is the beauty of a woman. You don't want to be sitting here alone in your room playing with yourself. You should be getting out there finding a girl for yourself, to fondle her breasts, kiss her deeply, feel the magic between her legs. That is what life is all about Chris."

Joanne felt Chris's eyes devouring her breasts which were only a foot away from him. She noticed the bulge in his crutch growing and making the bedsheet into a considerable sized tent. Her son's erection was back.

John noticed it too. He caught his wife's eye, and nodded discretely toward Chris's erection. He mouthed the words 'go on' to her. Joanne was taken aback. Did John really want her to feel up her son's erection? She looked at him puzzled.

Again John nodded his head towards the tent forming in his son's crotch and mouthed the words 'go on'. He smiled at her, urging her to do it. The silence in the room grew.

Chris couldn't help his cock growing to its full nine inches under the bed sheets. He tried to think of mathematical problems, even naming chemical elements. No matter what he did he couldn't stop it. His mother still held his hand in hers and the entwined hands rested on his thigh, just inches from his erection. He was trying to will it to go down, but then he looked again at his mother's breasts under the gauzy gown next to him, and it got even harder.

Joanne sensed the wrestle that was going on inside her son. She wanted to make sure he knew everything was all right and there was nothing to be ashamed of. She slowly uncoiled one finger from their clutched hands and slowly reached it out to the tent in the sheet. Slowly and softly, she brushed the back of her finger against Chris's erection through the sheet. She had met it about midway up the shaft. With all three of them watching her finger moving, she slowly slid it up the shaft to the head. She stopped when she got there, then slowly let her finger stroke the head, circling it around and feeling the softness. Chris's breathing was getting harder. The feel of his mother's finger softly tracing the outline of his cock head through the sheet was excruciating. He couldn't believe this was happening. He couldn't believe his mother was doing this, and he couldn't believe his father was beside him watching closely and approving.

Joanne gently untangled her hand from her son's, and moved it closer to her son's cock. She wondered if she should remove the sheet to get a flesh on flesh hold of her boy. No, not yet. That might be too big a shock for her son. How far should she go? Should she bring him off? It would be unfair of her to stop now. She looked up at her husband. His eyes were wide, watching the taboo act that was unfolding right in front of him. She could see he also had a huge erection under his shorts. John looked up at her. Through her eyes she asked her husband if she should continue. He nodded slightly. He mouthed the words 'do it'.

Her hand was just fractions of an inch from holding Chris's cock through the sheet. She felt Chris thrust up from his hips, reacting to her finger gently circling his cock head. He wants more, she thought. He wants me to hold his entire cock. Why not? If this helps him build up his confidence then I have a motherly duty to do it.

Bit by bit Joanne's fingers touched Chris's cock through the sheet until her forefinger rested on the top of his cock head and the rest touched his shaft. Chris was panting and squeezing his buttocks together in a rhythm Joanne knew only too well. He was building up to ejaculate. Her thumb touched down at the base of his cock, and she started caressing his shaft through the sheet.

'My goodness it's big,' she thought. 'It's OK. I haven't broken any taboos yet. I haven't really touched my son's cock. I've only touched the sheet. But what now? Should I go further?'

Joanne looked over at her husband again. Again she questioned him through her eyes. John nodded even more urgently to her to go ahead. Joanne thought she'd gone this far, she might as well take that next little step and actually touch her son's cock. She knew Chris was close to coming.

"Chris, you shouldn't mess up your sheets dear," she whispered. "That would be a shame and I'll only have to wash them"

"But mum, I can't help it. It feels fantastic."

"I know dear. Would you mind if I pulled down the sheet. It would be so much more natural that way."

Chris glanced nervously at his father in the chair beside the bed. He seemed reluctant.

"Would you like me to leave son?"

"Oh dad, I don't know if I can do this with you there. Mum's hand feels wonderful and I feel I'm about to explode. I don't think I want you to see that."

"Sure, then son, I'll leave you in your mother's capable hands."

John chuckled and moved around the bed to kiss his wife on her lips.

"I'm so proud of you," he said and left the room.

Chris looked in wonder at his mother and then down at his crotch. She had one hand gently dancing on his cock through the sheet, while she leaned on the other hand to keep her balance.

"I think we can do without this now, don't you?" Joanne said and let go of her son's cock to reach up and pull down the sheet all the way to his feet. His cock was standing almost straight up. Joanne was impressed. John's dick always lay on his belly when she jerked him off.

"My goodness Chris, you have nothing to be ashamed of," she uttered as she saw his impressive looking cock standing at full attention. "You have a beautiful cock."

"Er, thanks mom," Chris said, lying flat on his back with a full erection and completely naked in front of his mother for the first time.

Joanne looked up and down her son's body admiringly. He was very well built, far stronger than she thought he looked in the sloppy loose clothes he usually wore. And that erection – it was a perfect nine inch cock. Why was he reluctant to go out and share it with girls? Oh well, it was up to her now to prove to him that he had a good functioning cock and he should get out and use it rather than sit at home masturbating.

But first things first. She edged closer to him and reached out her right hand to softly caress his balls for the first time. They were nice balls, she thought. They hung down low just how she liked them. She lifted them and rolled them in her hand. Lovely. Chris sighed and his eyes rolled back in his head.

She gently traced her fingers over the shaft all the way up to the cock head. Her forefinger traced the bit of pre-cum that was leaking out of his hole, spreading it over the head of his cock. Then gently and ever so slowly she stretched out her fingers and encompassed his entire shaft. Now she had him in her hand for the first time. It was hard and very warm. Chris's buttocks were clenching and unclenching as he tried to make his cock even bigger for his mother.

"Ssshhh, just relax honey. There's no hurry. Lie back and enjoy it. I'll bring you off, don't worry. It's going to be good. I'm looking forward to seeing you spurt. I love it when a man spurts his cum. I love seeing it flying through the air. It's an offering of a man's love. It's beautiful seeing that white cream on smooth suntanned skin."

Chris couldn't believe his ears. In his wildest dreams he didn't think women talked like this, especially not his mother. Joanne sensed his surprise.

"Yes Chris, women do like sex too, and they love the beauty in it. What we are doing tonight breaks taboos that society imposes on us, but I see myself as an experienced sexual woman, a woman who happens to be your mother, helping a young man who happens to be my son. So let your conscience be clear, because mine is. Your dad's is too. We both want to help you, and I'm the one best placed to do it."

"Sure mum, thanks."

Joanne's hand continued to slowly move up and down Chris's shaft, one finger rubbing the cock head as it reached the top. Bit by bit she increased the tempo and the tightness of her grip. Christ, he was hard. She'd never felt a cock so hard. But she needed a bit of lubrication.

"Should I use my mouth?' she thought. 'No, that would take it too far. That would really break too many taboos. I'm not going to do that.'

She turned towards the open door and called out to her husband.

"John! Could you bring me some of the lube please."

John must have been just outside the door because he was there within seconds.

"Here you are dear," he said and handed her a tube. She took it in her left hand and poured a considerable amount of the clear gel into her right hand. Normally John used this lube for having anal sex with his wife. They used it a lot. Tonight it would fulfill another purpose. John stood beside Joanne looking down as his wife reached her right hand out and again took hold of his son's impressive cock. The sound of squelching filled the silence in the room as Joanne moved her hand loaded with lube up and down Chris's cock. Chris sighed, and looked up at his parents. 'God, this is weird,' he thought.

"Dad, do you mind," Chris said to his father.

"Sorry son, er, I'll see you later then dear," he said to his wife. He leaned down and kissed her cheek, and reached out to heft her breasts under her nightie, all the while his eyes were glued to his wife's hand massaging his son's cock. He reluctantly turned and left the room leaving Joanne to her ministrations.

With the slippery lube, Joanne's hand moved more easily up and down Chris's cock. She knew he was getting close. This one handed method wasn't her most accomplished manner of giving a hand job, but she knew that for their first time it was more than enough to blow her son's teenage mind.

"Are you close Chris?"

"Getting there mom."

"Don't hurry it. We have plenty of time."

Joanne continued her rhythmic massaging of her son's cock, picking up the speed bit by bit.

"Mom, can I feel your tits like dad just did?"

Joanne thought for a second. It would be ridiculous to say no given she was jacking him off. But she felt reluctant to go all the way with Chris. That would be too much. But John had just felt her through the nightie in front of her son, so surely it would be OK for the other man in her life to do the same.

"I guess so, but just through the nightie OK."

"Sure mom."

Chris reached out with the hand closest to her and gently touched her right breast with his fingertips. He felt the sponginess of it, and spread his fingers under the cup, lifting it slightly to feel the weight. Joanne kept her hand sliding up and down Chris's cock. She liked the feel of his hand lifting, squeezing and caressing her breast. From where he was lying he could only reach the right breast, so she shifted towards him. Chris quickly started feeling both her breasts, a huge smile on his face.

"Does that feel good son?"

"Oh shit yes mom. Oh sorry, I didn't mean to swear, but your breasts are unbelievable. I love the way they feel, and I love your hand on my cock. You do it so well mum."

"Thank you dear. Let's just concentrate on you coming to a climax now."

With that Joanne started heating up the pounding of his cock with her right hand. The squelching noises of the lube added to the intensity of the silence in the room. Joanne knew John would have liked to be watching her bring their son to a climax, but Chris clearly wasn't ready for that just yet. She dropped her hand briefly to massage Chris's balls, and even ran her fingers down under his balls to that sensitive strip of skin between his balls and his asshole. Chris spread his legs wider, opening up that area if his mother wanted to go there. Her fingers reached down to the very edge of his asshole. Joanne thought for a second: Should I go down there tonight? No, best leave that for another time. Having his mother whack him off was probably more than enough for the first time.