A Carnal Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patiently continuing your movement, your cock thrust, slowly, stroke by stroke, into my asshole. Finally, you groaned loudly, and with one last push, I felt your balls resting against the edge of my pussy. I felt so full that I thought I might pass out.

But, finally, the pain was starting to give way to something else, something that was pure pleasure.

You stopped moving then, buried to the hilt inside of me. To my surprise, Jason lifted my head off of his cock.

I sat up, started to look around, confused. Then I felt your hand come around my throat, holding me up, locking me next to your body, skin to skin. "Tell me what you want," you demanded. "Do you want to stop?"

I licked my lips, arched my back, pressed my ass back against you. "No," I whispered. "Please...fuck me."

"Fuck you where?" you asked. I couldn't see your face, but I could swear you were smiling.

I closed my eyes, my face red. You knew I hated to say it. I spit the words out quickly, in a low, tentative voice. "Fuck my ass. Please."

You pulled halfway out of my ass and thrust back inside, just once, slowly, erotically, holding me up against your chest, almost as though you were presenting my body for Jason's view. "Like this?" you growled.

My eyes flew open, met Jason's staring at me. Your cock sliding in and out of my ass was incredibly arousing. "Oh...fuck." I couldn't stop the words, or the moan that followed. "Yes," I shuddered.

You pulled out, thrust into me once more, your fingers rolling my nipple.

"Yes!" I practically screamed the word this time. Jason was still staring at me, watching you fuck my ass. I don't know who was more turned on, more mesmerized by the whole thing--him or me.

"Good." You smacked my ass, playfully this time, and released my throat, letting me tumble forward. I grabbed Jason's waist to keep from falling over. He caught my shoulders, his hands moving quickly to my neck again. I knew what he wanted, and I started sucking him off eagerly, enthusiastically. I was so hot, I just wanted to be fucked in every possible way until I was comatose.

Your hands gripped my hips and you started giving me the ass-fucking of my life. I couldn't believe that I was finally doing this. Or that it felt so good. I felt you tense behind me, felt your thrusting becoming more insistent. I knew that you were close to coming now, and I was too.

Perhaps sensing our excitement, Jason's cock suddenly swelled inside of my mouth, and he locked his fingers in my damp, muddy hair, picking up the pace of his thrusting.

I felt your fingers reach around my body. You placed your palm flat over my pussy, cupping it in your hand, the tip of your middle finger coming to rest on my clit. It was a maddening sensation, every thrust of your cock in my ass moving my body a few centimeters, forward and back, rubbing your finger in a tiny line over my clit.

Your hand clamped down hard on my pussy as your legs tensed and your cock started spasming in my ass. The pressure and the heat were too much, sent me over the edge too, and I was coming hard, my legs shaking with the force of my orgasm.

Jason groaned a second later, and I felt his come flooding my mouth. I tipped my head back, swallowed as much of it as I could, then swirled my tongue around his cock until he stopped moving and let go of my neck.

Exhausted, the three of us fell into the shallow water, breathing hard.

Finally, when I was able to speak again, I turned to you and smiled. "You know...I think that was the best ghost story I've ever heard in my life."

12