A Cautious Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,653 Followers

"Bill, this isn't about you. Especially the female victims -- our friends and your sister -- NEED to do something. If you don't accept it means that you're selfish. You don't need to do anything more than send them a thank you note afterward," Brittany said in a stern voice, while holding my hands. "You have to accept."

I thought for a few seconds and concluded that she was absolutely right. "OK," I said with a big smile.

Brittany immediately got on the phone with Tess. When she hung up I asked "Where are the kids?" since they hadn't come running to greet me as they usually do.

"At Tess' house," Brittany replied in a gravelly voice. She quickly pulled off her top and dropped her shorts -- the only items of clothing she had on. "I wanted to be fully prepared to do what it took to convince you to accept. Instead, now I'll reward you for going along!"

Within a few minutes she was riding me cowgirl on the carpet in the den. I do believe that she wanted to fuck me to death because whenever she didn't have my cock in her pussy she was sucking on it.

After I had had two orgasms it was approaching the kids' bedtime so Brittany finally allowed me to go get them from Tess' house and tuck them in bed. As soon as they were asleep she fucked me again, this time reverse cowgirl. While I had had three orgasms within a six hour period before, this was a new record; three within four hours!

Eight days after Brittany tried to fuck me to death we were on our way to a mountain lake resort. I was kind of surprised that Tess didn't see us off and that my parents were staying at our house with the kids instead of Tess taking them. There was no real reason for me to question it, however.

The resort was beautiful. We were put up in a suite with a large ornate primarily marble bathroom, a classy sitting room that the outside door opened into, and a beautiful spacious bedroom with a large four poster bed between the sitting room and bathroom.

Brittany and I had a very pleasant early dinner, took a leisurely walk around the lake, and then I suggested that we go to our suite to get ready for bed. She said "I want to poke around the gift shop first; you go up and I'll see you in about twenty minutes," as she moved a finger up and down my palm and gave me a quick kiss.

When I got to the room I immediately got undressed and showered. As I was walking out of the bathroom naked while drying off my hair with a towel I called for Brittany. As I stepped into the bedroom I saw that she wasn't there yet. I started walking toward the sitting room when I felt a pin prick in my backside. I turned around to see a hooded female figure that I didn't recognize and before I could ask what the hell was going on I felt my head start to spin.

I don't know how much time passed before I woke up but when I did I saw that there were three women with hoods on in my room. Two off them appeared to have only a long T-shirt on; there certainly was no evidence of any other clothes. The third, the one who had obviously drugged me, was dressed in non-descript clothing and held a smartphone.

I was still naked and virtually spread eagle on the king size bed in my room, my hands and legs bound with what looked like scarfs. I tested them but they were exceptionally strong and clearly had been tied properly, so there was no way that I was going to be able to break free.

"What's going on?" I mumbled, still clearing the cobwebs out of my head.

The two scantily-clad women giggled and the third worked her fingers furiously on her smartphone. Once she stopped keyboarding a mechanical voice said "You should have accepted the party. Ha, ha!"

I wasn't exactly sure what that meant but had a good idea -- and if I was right had some inkling about who the women were.

"Where's Brittany?" I asked next.

More giggles from the two scantily-clad women while the third got to work on her smartphone again, which obviously had a text-to-voice app. "Brittany is just fine. You'll be reunited tomorrow morning. Tonight we have other plans."

"Listen I don't know what you're talking about but release me right now or I'll start screaming," I said, now essentially fully conscious.

The two gigglers moved up to me and started stroking my bare thighs while the smartphone woman again worked on her keyboard. "Please don't; we have use for your mouth and we don't want to gag you. But we will if necessary," the voice said. Then the smartphone woman held up a vile-looking ball gag, set it down and did her text-to-voice bit again: "This ball gag is nasty -- promise that you won't scream or I'll put it on you right now."

I thought for a second. It was pretty evident that these three women meant me no long term harm. It also seemed that screaming would do no good since they were sure to gag me. It also appeared that I didn't really have the ability to break free. I decided to play it cool for a while and see what happened. "Alright; for now I promise not to scream. But I reserve the right to change my mind by giving you fifteen seconds not----ah---ice!"

The reason that I didn't get the entire word "notice" out cleanly was because a hand had just come into contact with my balls. The smartphone woman gave me an "OK" sign while the hand started stroking me. Within seconds after that one pair of hands was handling my balls another pair was stroking my cock.

Despite my conscious effort to stop getting an erection, it was futile. This was especially so when the first woman, then the second, each took a moment to remove her T-shirt exposing four nice luscious tits (two of which -- fortunately on the same person -- were massive), two shaved glistening pussies, and two streamlined and supple bodies. The fully clothed smartphone woman then moved over to the head of the bed with another cloth in her hand and blindfolded me with it. I thought that I heard the sound of hoods being removed, and I certainly felt a warm wet mouth engulfing my hard cock.

Even though I couldn't see I sure could feel. It was clear that one woman was sucking my cock with alacrity while the other was massaging and occasionally licking my testicles. This put me in a zone of complete pleasure so quickly that I gave up even a token attempt to do anything but enjoy myself. I thought that I heard the door to the bedroom open and close, probably. indicating that the fully clothed woman had left me with the two sirens.

It seemed that the two women were getting more and more excited themselves and shortly before I knew that I would be blowing my wad they both stopped working on me. A few seconds after that I sensed someone straddling my face and the unmistakable smell of a pussy "in heat" just above my nose. I lifted my head slightly and my nose came into contact with a moist slit, and then I heard a moan. I started sticking out my tongue and soon it was in contact with all different parts of a sweet pussy, including what had to be a clit.

As my tongue was darting in-and-out I felt another body at my crotch. A hand grabbed my now impossibly-hard cock and guided it into a second moist cunt. After a few bounces up and down on my cock with her tight pussy, the woman fucking me started massaging my balls. "Holy shit! She's riding me reverse cowgirl!" I smiled inwardly. I would have smiled outwardly, too, but my tongue and lips were otherwise gainfully employed eating a really delicious pussy.

My reluctance of a few minutes ago had morphed into the most exciting sexual experience of my life. One of the many pleasant thoughts caroming through my head as my tongue flicked a clit and a tight pussy continued to engulf my shaft was "My first threesome!"

The pussy at my face started to convulse and spasm just seconds before the woman fucking me let out a series of whines and collapsed on my thighs. As soon as she did I blasted a full load of cum into her pussy causing her to jerk back up, emit a scream, and then collapse again.

Fortunately the woman owning the pussy I had just eaten to orgasm was kind enough to roll off of me without suffocating me.

Once the woman draped over my thighs extricated my cock from her pussy, one woman snuggled up on each side of me and rubbed my chest while making cooing sounds. I had a number of mini-orgasm after-shocks which caused me to flinch or spasm, which in turn caused the women to giggle.

"Hope you liked it, Bill -- I sure did," the woman who fucked me whispered in a voice soft enough that I didn't recognize it.

"Can't wait for my turn to fuck you after that luscious tongue job you did on me," the woman with the sweet pussy also whispered.

"Want me to douche or do you mind eating me with your lovely cream pie leaking out?" the fucker whispered.

"Uh, please do douche if you want me to eat you," I said, turning toward the fucker and unsuccessfully trying to dislodge my blindfold a bit so that I could see who she was.

"You're no fun," she giggled, then left the bed, hopefully to douche.

Once the fucker left, the eatee started gently stroking my balls while licking one of my nipples. Then she changed her position. While she continued to gently manipulate my balls she then stuck one of her tits into my mouth. I engulfed her entire nipple and started sucking and running my tongue over it. It was clear that her tit was huge based upon how much boob seemed to be left once her nipple and areola were completely in my mouth.

"If it is one of the neighbors that I rescued it must be Gail," was my thought, confirmed by how the big tits looked when the two women had taken their T-shirts off in front of me before I was blindfolded. That belief went immediately to my cock, causing it to start to salute.

"My, what have we here?" the woman who I now assumed was Gail whispered as she moved her hand from my testicles to my cock. Shortly after that she was sucking my cock while at the same time kneading my balls. I heard a giggle when the other woman returned from what I hoped was her douche. She wasted no time in straddling me and lowering her very nice smelling pussy just over my mouth. As I eagerly buried my nose in her wet crevice, the woman who I assumed was Gail mounted me and guided my cock into her snug but very well lubricated pussy.

Gail was very vocal as she bounced up and down on me. While obviously I had never heard Gail's voice during sex before, as loud as she was and given the fact that she was offering up phrases such as "Oh, yeah, drive that pole into me," as I tried to arch my pelvis upwardly whenever she bounced downwardly, I became almost positive that it was Gail.

This combination of pussy to eat and cowgirl ride (even though it wasn't reverse cowgirl) was even slightly better -- if possible -- than the first combination. That was in no small part due to the unmistakable sounds of Gail's colossal tits slapping together as she bucked and twisted while fucking me.

Although we all started at slightly different times, at one point all three of us were overcome by intense orgasms at the same time. The woman I was eating did momentarily suffocate me when she collapsed on my face while groaning loudly, but fortunately rolled off before there was any serious damage.

Gail had one orgasm that stopped her bucking in its tracks, but when I continued to flex my crotch up and down and filled her pussy with my man cream she had a second orgasm which seemed to render her almost comatose. At least she lay quietly on top of me doing nothing but softly moaning.

Finally Gail regained awareness, probably with some prodding from the woman I had just eaten, who seemed to be shaking her.

Both women snuggled up to me again as I once more experienced some orgasmic aftershocks, and they stroked my chest and nibbled or stuck their tongues in my ears.

While I was way, way too cautious and self-deprecating to ever have requested a threesome from anyone, let alone with two women when neither was my wife Brittany, I was really glad that I had not tried to fight it. It was so much fun being a willing participant; shit it had to be the best sexual experience of my life. The encounter was also significantly heightened by the nice things that my two companions whispered to me as we cuddled, and their adoring manipulation of my body.

I know that I snoozed because I was startled awake by the mechanical voice again. Obviously the clothed third woman had re-entered the room. While I didn't get every word that the mechanical voice uttered, I got the jest -- something like "You two lovelies can leave now. I will release Bill in such a way that he can't identify us. Thanks for your service."

I did hear the "Thanks for your service," part clearly, and the responsive giggles from Gail and my other companion as they each planted a kiss on my face, gave my cock one more squeeze, and then got off the bed. As they were doing this, however, Gail inadvertently slightly dislodged the blindfold on my left eye -- the one away from the center of the room. I got a good side view of her boobs as she walked past the foot of the bed, though despite tilting my head up as far as possible I could not see her face. Her boobs were as massive as I remembered them from the night of the book party incident, confirming even more in my mind that it was Gail.

I heard soft murmuring in the room, though I couldn't quite make out the voices. After a while I heard the door to the suite open and close, and though I couldn't see much I saw enough of her non-descript clothing to confirm my suspicion that the only woman left was the one with the smartphone.

I was expecting the smartphone woman to either release me while she still had her hood on or to inject me with something to temporarily put me out. Instead, there were the unmistakable signs of her shedding her clothing, including her shoes hitting the floor. I heard her go into the bathroom and run the water in the sink.

She returned with a warm washcloth and gently started to wash the caked semen and female cum off of my cock. Of course this action started to bring me to attention again. I wondered if she intended to give me a hand job when the cloth was removed. Instead, her warm mouth engulfed my upright cock -- at least most of it.

She tongued and sucked me so well that I initially closed my eyes, and did not even attempt to look out the small area of my blindfold that Gail had uncovered. Then she mounted me.

Instead of shoving my cock into her vagina, the smartphone woman started stroking her wet pussy lips over the underside of my cock. She stroked back and forth, occasionally twisting slightly as she did so. It was so erotic that it was driving me nuts. I started squirming and moaning. As she continued, I started begging. Removing my moans, grunts, and "ahs," for clarity, I started saying stuff like "Oh fuck, that feels good, but I'm going crazy. Please shove my cock in your pussy -- oh fucking please, I can't take it!"

She continued unabated. Then she started taking longer strokes, her pussy lips caressing my balls in addition to my shaft. Finally she sat more upright, positioned her pussy over my upright cock, and impaled herself on me in one motion.

I tried to peek out and see her face, but couldn't make it out. She was also moving so enthusiastically that I couldn't get a good look at her body either, although she certainly seemed to have a nice rack. Finally I stopped trying to see and just enjoyed myself. When she started to squeeze my cock with powerful pc muscles I almost instantly unloaded in her. She milked me as cum grenade after cum grenade detonated in her pussy. While she screamed she never stopped moving until I was totally depleted and she had had a gargantuan orgasm herself.

As my partner came down from her high, she bent over and kissed me. I got a good enough look at her in that position to know who it was. While I had recognized her I was too stupefied for the recognition to have as profound an effect on me as it might have. I was indulging in such a feeling of euphoria that I was simply enjoying the moment. Although different than my recent three-some, it was just as enjoyable. I felt guilty that it was the best one-on-one sex that I had ever had, better than with Brittany, who I considered a sex goddess.

I again woke up from a snooze, undoubtedly because my cock was being sucked again. This time the woman was straddling me with her ass toward my face. Again I peeked out of the blindfold the best that I could and saw that it was a consummate ass!

As I was thinking to myself "There is no way that I can have a fourth orgasm so quickly, but maybe she can get me hard enough so that I get some real pleasure out of it," the sucking stopped. My uber-sexy companion then reached for something on the side of her and started lubricating her asshole. Then I felt her lubricating my cock. I had never fucked a pucker hole before and the thought of it -- combined with her stroking -- got my cock rock hard. My concern that I couldn't possibly have a fourth orgasm quickly exited my brain.

My companion oh-so-slowly lowered herself onto my cock. I thought that her pussy had been snug, but this was a new level of tightness. After about five minutes of only burying about an inch or two of my cock I thought that she was frustrated enough to give up. Not so! She suddenly just dropped down on my stiffy.

I know by her yelp that it was painful for her; it was even a little painful for me. However, any pain that I had quickly dissipated when I consciously celebrated the fact that my cock was completely up her ass.

It took several more minutes before my companion started moving up and down on my shaft. Since I didn't how what effect my girthy cock was having on her I just lay there, letting her control the action. Within a few more minutes she was sliding as vigorously as when she was fucking me with her pussy, and it wasn't much longer before we both had massive orgasms.

I couldn't believe that not only had I had a fourth orgasm in what had to be less than six hours, but that the amount of the discharge felt the same as for the other three. I guess that my seminiferous tubules of my testes were so excited by my first ass fuck that they worked miracles!

The whimpers that my companion uttered indicated that her anal orgasm had been as massive as mine was. When she pulled herself off my cock there was a loud combined popping and slurping sound, and we both emitted a loud groan as pleasure pulses moved up our spines.

In a semi-conscious state I felt my companion wash off my cock, balls, and thighs with a warm wet cloth. With that task completed she then pricked a vein in my arm with a needle. The last thing that I remember before everything went black was her kissing me on the lips and softly whispering "Thank you."

When I awoke I was aware of someone sitting on the bed next to me. It was Brittany, smiling down on me. All my restraints were gone, and though my limbs were sore and my cock hurt I had an inner euphoria the likes of which I had never experienced before.

"How are you honey? I was worried about you," were Brittany's first words.

"God, Brittany; where were you?" I blurted out.

"Someone kidnapped me when I exited the gift shop," she said.

"Are you all right?" I asked, suddenly agitated.

"Yes, I never saw who it was but they just kept me in a van in relative comfort, and didn't harm me in any way. I was worried about you because I know that they took my room key from me, but they promised me that you wouldn't be harmed," she said with a surprisingly sanguine expression.

"Who kidnapped you?" I inquired.

"I have no idea; the person who lured me away had a disguise, the other one had a mask."

"Where they men or women?"

"Two women, I think. Now tell me, what happened to you?" she continued.

I was not about to tell her what happened. I saw no benefit from being straight with her -- it could be an unmitigated disaster. Fortunately, while I was framing a response she noticed red marks on my wrists.

imhapless
imhapless
3,653 Followers