A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I have or rather I should say Damien and I have a several friends that we have very discreet 'games' evenings. One of the guys is very much into arse play and he has been the key to me being able to expand my horizons, so to speak." He explained quite openly.

"Why are they very discreet?" I asked, thinking I already knew the answer to that question.

"Most of the guys are married. St. Ives is a small town and word gets round fast in this place. One is even in the surf club, not that you'd know he's into guys just from looking at him" Lawrence announced as if he was imparting a great secret to the group.

"Oh you must mean Jack" Gary said thoughtfully "he's the only other guy I can think of in the group who enjoys sex with men."

"How do you know about him?" Damien asked, clearly surprised and a little miffed "He said that we were the only two guys he's ever been with!"

I couldn't help but laugh, clearly Jack was yet another guy who would say anything to keep a shag (or in this case, shags) on board. Judging by Gary's expression he was thinking along the same lines, either that or he knew Jack just as intimately as they did.

Time to change the subject I decided, so I announced "Okay guys, it's Gary's turn to spill the beans."

Sighing dramatically Gary thought for a moment before starting "As you know Luke and I went to school together but we went our separate ways after our A-Levels. I studied for a degree in art and design at Reading University for three years whilst living at home to keep costs down. However by the end of three years I was desperate to leave home and gain some independence so I did a year's teacher training course at Bath University to become an Art Teacher. After qualifying as a teacher I spent some time looking for the right job in the right location, finally I found the perfect position as a supply teacher for Cornwall County Council. It meant that I would get to see much more of the county than I would if I was based at one school and it would also increase my network of contacts should I want a more settled role. The only drawback to the job is that it's part time so it doesn't bring in quite enough money to fund my way of life. This is where my other jobs as a graphic designer and interior designer come in, I have been able to build up a good client base over the last couple of years and now get prospective clients coming to me by word of mouth which is great. For recreational activities I belong to the same surfing club as Damien and Lawrence, I also belong to a swimming club, a ramblers club and also a sailing club based at Falmouth. I have been free and single ever since leaving University until last week when I lost my heart to a handsome stranger......"

I groaned at the corny ending to his speech and stuck my fingers down my throat to emphasise my point.

"No seriously" he protested "I know I have said it so many times in the last week but I have no intention of letting you leave my life again, we belong together I am absolutely positive about this."

"I know you are and so am I." I said in an attempt to placate him before continuing "However there is one little detail you have omitted to tell me and that is how you came to rent an apartment in this beautiful house."

"Ah, that was by sheer luck if I'm totally honest about the matter. I hadn't long been a supply teacher and was keen to find a place of my own, up until then I had rented a room in a shared house but it was far from ideal. One day during my lunch break I was scanning the local paper for suitable properties to rent when the school secretary wandered past and just out of curiosity asked me what I was seeking. When I mentioned that I was looking for a place to call my own but renting rather than buying, she exclaimed that she might just have a solution to my problem. Her friend, Frances Rivans and her husband had recently bought a property which was a little bigger than they needed so they were converting three of the upstairs bedrooms into a self-contained unit. They were hoping to rent it out long term to a suitable person to provide an extra income for the household but had been unsuccessful in finding a suitable tenant. She asked me if I would be interested, I replied that I would be providing that the rent was affordable and that we could meet up face to face to see how we got on. By the end of the following week I had been over to meet Frances and Derek and view the apartment, everything just seemed to fall into place. We got on well (and still do), I loved the whole location and the rent was affordable. Within a month contracts had been signed and I had moved in, with what little possessions I had. I have been living here happily ever since."

"So when did you first get intimately acquainted with these two guys?" I asked pointing to the twins.

"Um, let me think. It must have been three years ago I reckon, yes it would have been. Damien had returned from University for the summer holidays, he and Lawrence had been celebrating their nineteenth birthday all day and into the night with a few friends in town (St. Ives) and then brought them all home – much to Frances and Derek's alarm! I kept well out of the way in my apartment, drunken teenagers are only funny if you're one yourself, sorry guys but it's true...."

Damien and Lawrence, the targets of this comment nodded ruefully at the memory of that day before Gary continued with his narrative.

"I went to bed as normal that night, not giving the party another thought, sometime in the early hours I heard a car pull up, a taxi I found out later, and their friends made a rather hushed exit. I drifted off to sleep only to be roused by a quiet knocking on my door. Groggily I stumbled out of bed wearing only my customary T-shirt; I opened my front door a crack to see who it was. Swaying slightly, Damien stood facing me with a slightly impatient look on his face, noticing that my door was open ajar he pushed against it with all of his might sending me stumbling backwards. Quickly he closed the door behind me and put his finger to my lips in a bid to keep me quiet. I was about to ask him what he wanted when his actions made it quite clear. Pushing me up against the wall he sank to his knees, with one hand he lifted the bottom of my shirt up and with the other he held onto my waist. His mouth quickly found my cock, sucking it in as it was small and soft he proceeded to massage it with his tongue and lips. Very quickly I sprung to attention, going with the flow of the moment I grasped the back of his head and fucked his mouth mercilessly until with a stifled groan I shot my load down his throat. For such a young guy he was a master cock sucker, he drained me until I was dry, although I had come once he didn't let go and continued his administrations until I was hard again. I came several times until I had nothing in me left to give. Finally he was satisfied; he stood up rather unsteadily then thanked me for being such a good sport before leaving quietly shutting the door behind him. Bemused I returned to bed not knowing what to make of the incident or how it would affect things in the morning. I must have been in bed all of ten minutes when there was another knock on the door, now what I thought to myself, as yet again I went to answer the door. This time Lawrence was standing there, not wanting to be caught out again I simply opened the door wide and ushered him inside before closing the door silently. He came straight out and said that Damien had said I was a swell guy and that perhaps I wouldn't mind Lawrence paying a visit. I shrugged my shoulders but made it quite clear that I wasn't standing on ceremony and wanted to lie down as I was exhausted. He was keen to follow me into the bedroom and as I lay back down he practically pounced on me, flipping me over onto my front and spreading my legs at the same time. I spent the next ten minutes being intensively rimmed; I was so relaxed at the end of it I think my hole could have taken a horse's dick! Thankfully, and this is no insult to Lawrence, he isn't built like one otherwise I would have been split open. Before I knew it Lawrence had slipped it up me and was thrusting away like there was no tomorrow. Despite the crazy situation I was in heaven and was a little disappointed when I felt him come up me before pulling out and making a quick quiet exit. I fell asleep where I lay and it was only in the morning did I think carefully about what had happened during the night."

"Blimey!" was all I could think of to say in response; then I asked "So, exactly what did happen the next morning?"

"Nothing, absolutely nothing" Gary said "the twins spent most of the next day sleeping off their hangovers. Late in the afternoon they finally surfaced much to their parent's amusement and lack of sympathy, neither of them gave any indication that anything out of the ordinary had happened the previous night. I for one wasn't going to say anything! It wasn't until Frances and Derek were both safely out of the way did the subject get broached by Lawrence (Damien had returned to University by that time) of that night. From that point on we have had an ongoing arrangement that we have casual no-strings sex whenever their parents haven't been around."

I looked over to the twins to see if this was the case; it clearly was as they were happily nodding in agreement.

Damien, forward as ever, asked "So Luke, now that you know our little secret would you like to join our group or will we have to silence you forever?"

Laughing I replied "I thought I had already become a member. Wasn't our escapades round the pool my audition?"

"That's a very good point" Damien agreed "consider yourself a fully fledged member and now bound by the secrecy rules."

The rest of the evening passed quickly, with the help of the beers that we were drinking no doubt. We were clearing the barbeque away when Gary's mobile rang, answering it he wandered away from the group in deep discussion with the caller before returning looking a bit sheepish.

"That was Jack to remind us about the pre-competition practise which we agreed to attend tomorrow morning in Newquay. I'm sorry Luke I completely forgot all about it."

"Shit, so have I!" Lawrence added.

"I thought it was next week" Damien chipped in.

"That's no problem" I replied "I've had a great time today, I can't drive home right now because I've been drinking but if I leave when you do in the morning I won't hold you up."

Gary looked a little crestfallen "If you've got nothing planned can't you join us? I know you don't surf but I'm sure you'll still have fun and the guys are a great laugh and very friendly."

"Especially Jack!" Damien cried out giggling at the same time.

"If you're sure I won't get in the way then I'd love to come along for the ride" I announced; anything to increase the time I could spend with Gary I thought to myself.

The subject was closed and the clearing up got underway in earnest, it was going to be an early start. By the time we had finished I was ready for bed, it had been a long day and said so to Gary. He simply smiled in response before leading me up the stairs to his apartment. Inside it wasn't quite what I had expected, instead of the traditional turn of the century decor which was the style for the rest of the house, the apartment was ultra modern and very much to my liking. Walking into the bedroom Gary casually stripped off his clothes before announcing that he was going to have a shower, would I like one too? Absolutely, I thought to myself, I felt distinctly grimy from the barbeque. Ten minutes later we were snuggled up in bed feeling a lot cleaner from the shower, it just felt so right laying there held gently in his arms, spooned together. I was drifting off to sleep when I felt his cock stirring and begin to nudge between my cheeks, unable to resist I gently pushed back onto him to indicate my willingness. Understanding my signal I felt the bed creak and him move away briefly, then a drawer opened and rummaging ensued. All too soon I felt the familiar cold jolt of lube being applied to my anus before his cockhead was pushed inside my willing hole sliding all the way in with one smooth push. This proved to be a slow and gentle fuck, each time he was about to come he would stop until the urge had passed before continuing again. How long it lasted I just don't know, I had drifted off to sleep more than once then waking to find his cock still buried deep inside and hard as ever slowly sliding in and out. Finally with his classic cry he shot a huge load up inside me, kissed me on the back of my neck and held me tight in his arms. I fell asleep for the final time with him still inside me.

CHAPTER 5

I woke to the sound of an alarm clock, disorientated for a second or two I rolled over to find the bed empty and remembered I was not in my own bed. I could hear the shower running and Gary cheerfully singing, not bad voice I thought to myself. I climbed out of bed and joined him for a shower, shave and unloading of his night time gift. There was nothing romantic about this though, we were on a time limit and needed to be on the road to Newquay within the next hour.

An hour later on the dot, the four of us were leaving St. Ives in the Galaxy people carrier along with three surf boards and all the gear they needed for the day. The journey was spent with tales being told of the club's history, their achievements over the years and a brief resume of the guys that I was likely to meet. I tried to take it all in but by the end of the journey my eyes had started to glaze over and I was relieved to get out of the car and change the subject!

We made our way down from the car park to the beach where the other guys were waiting for us, there had to be a dozen in total but the guy that stood out from the rest was Jack. He was the eldest guy in the group and clearly the leader, I would have said he was in his late forties early fifties and definitely an alpha male! He was very well developed (almost too much so) but quite short in height with greying short cropped hair, clean shaven and sparkling blue eyes. He wouldn't have looked out of place in the army, probably the one that shouts at the poor new recruits! Having said that he was very friendly; he shook my hand when introduced to me and gave me a very searching look. When all the introductions were over it was down to business, I made myself comfortable on a blanket looking after their gear while they changed into their wetsuits and went to play in the waves – oops, sorry, honed their surfing skills I should say. Despite my reservations I did actually enjoy the couple of hours spent on the beach, not only did I top up my sun tan but I got to do some people watching. Okay eyeing up the male talent, if I'm being honest and there was plenty of it, from the local teenage chavs posing with their girlfriends to yummy daddies and not forgetting the local surfers of which there were loads. Outside of these delights I was joined every now and again by the club surfers coming back to have a rest and take in fluids (energy drinks). It was nice to chat to them especially as I had already been given the background to them; at least I didn't come across as being too ignorant. Best of all Gary made the effort to see me several times to let me know that I hadn't been forgotten, as he got up to leave each time he would find some way of discretely caress me so as not to attract attention to us. My heart swelled in response even if he didn't look too glamorous in black and red rubbers!

It was late lunchtime by the time Jack called it a day on the training session and as the guys changed back into their regular clothes attention turned towards food as they had worked up an appetite from all their hard work. After a few minutes discussion fish and chips from the sea front chippy was the favourite choice so en masse we descended on the shop before sitting on the sea wall and wolfing down the piping hot food.

Slowly over the next hour the surfers drifted off home until only five remained: Jack, Damien, Lawrence, Gary and me. Unknown to me the afternoon was about to take an unexpected turn and one that would be an eye opener in more ways than one.

As we began to get restless Jack announced that he was having an open house this afternoon to friends and we were all invited to join him if we wished. I thought this was a lovely gesture especially as I didn't really know him, I was about to respond when I noticed the reactions of the other guys. Damien and Lawrence were grinning from ear to ear and immediately accepted the invitation whilst Gary was looking at me thoughtfully before saying that if I would like to go then he would too. I could see no reason not to; it would be a nice ending to the day before I return home to Truro this evening, so I said that I was up for a bit of socialising. Jack seemed pleased with the decision and indicated that we should follow him home once our gear was loaded into the car.

The first part of the journey was straight forward, we drove cross country until we got to Coldharbour and joined the A30 on which we stayed until Redruth where we headed cross country once again to Portreath. The second part was more hair raising. Sitting, or rather clinging on for dear life, in the back of the Galaxy amongst the bags and boxes I was reminded of rally driving. Damien was driving as fast as the road would allow while Lawrence was doing his best to keep his eye on Jack's jeep in front. Apparently Jack's place was very hard to find even if you knew where it was.

About three miles outside Portreath Jack's jeep rounded a corner in the road and abruptly disappeared.

"Right! Right! Right!" Lawrence yelled as he spotted the narrow track down which the jeep was travelling throwing up dust as he did so. Damien spun the wheel and our vehicle careered round the corner and then bounced along the rough track. The twins were yelling in excitement but I noticed that like me Gary was silently holding on for dear life.

Thankfully this part of our journey only lasted for about ten minutes as we followed the track down between the increasingly steep sides of a small gorge. At the end of the gorge we did a sharp left turn and there facing us was our destination, Jack's house. It had originally been two fishermen's cottages but he had converted them into one unit but kept all the original features. It looked so quaint and in such an ideal location, the twins were correct no one would ever guess the existence of this place; it was hidden from above by the cliffs and from the sides by the rocky outcrops at either end of the bay. We parked next to the jeep on the small bit of grass behind the house before climbing out and stretching our stiff bodies. As we did so Jack came out to greet us smiling broadly.

"Welcome gentleman to my home, please come inside. The others will be arriving in a short while." He said waving us through his front door and into his hallway before leading us to the lounge.

We sat waiting for a few minutes making idle conversation and studied the room while Jack made us coffees. On his return he outlined the plans for the afternoon and evening. His other guests would be arriving in an hour or so, after some chilling out we will be playing some games either inside or on the beach depending how long the weather stays hot and at a convenient break we will have a bite to eat. This sounded good to us we said and asked if there's anything we could do to help.

"No, no, no! You're my guests I want you to enjoy yourselves while you're here not spend your time working! Why don't you guys go for a swim to freshen up or perhaps take in the scenery? The beach is quite long and there's a path which leads you through a wooded area before you reach the cliff top if you feel adventurous." Jack said addressing us as a group.

1...45678...10