A Chance Reunion

Story Info
High school sweethearts find love.
4k words
4.51
76.2k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimw
jimw
5 Followers

It had been 5 years since I graduated from high school, and that long since I had been back to my old hometown. A lot had changed in those years. The town was bigger with new buildings everywhere. I had changed a great deal also. When I graduated I had been 5'7" and 120 pounds. The only thing that got me noticed in school was my singing voice. For such a skinny kid I had been blessed with a rich baritone voice. But that was nowhere near enough to get me in with the "in crowd". Off I went to college and had a late growth spurt. By the time I finished growing I was 6'1" 185. I had also discovered Lacrosse. By the time I graduated I had lettered and been voted team captain. That did do a lot for my popularity. From being a virgin when I started college, to being the guest of honor at a Sorority senior spring break vacation where I got to enjoy the entire senior class in that house, yeah a lot had changed.

So I found myself back in my old hometown, wondering if coming here was a mistake. For the first time in a very long time I felt like the skinny kid in school not the confidant person I had become. I wasn't even sure why I had stopped, other than to look around and maybe look up a couple of old friends before going to Colorado to start a new job. After checking into a room I went out to check out the town. Deep down I knew the reason I wanted to come here one more time, although I never would have admitted it to myself let alone anyone else. I wanted to find out what had happened to my high school girlfriend Beth.

We had dated our entire senior year, and moving right after graduation had been one of the saddest times of my life. We wrote and talked on the phone all summer and through most of our freshman years at college. Then suddenly my letters were returned address unknown, no forwarding address. I called her parent's house and the phone was disconnected, it was like she dropped off the face of the earth. As if that wasn't enough my parent's moved again before I finished my freshman year. I hadn't heard from Beth since, but deep down inside I was hoping to find out what happened to her. I had even driven by her parent's house when I got to town, but there was a different family living there, and they had bought the house from some family other than Beth's.

I decided to head for the mall, hoping to run into someone that I knew, but not really expecting to. I walked around checking out a few shops not buying anything, just looking and feeling alone in the town I grew up in. All that changed in the blink of an eye. I had turned my head thinking I had seen someone I knew and wasn't paying attention when I collided with someone.

"Excuse, me"

I heard a beautiful female voice say, a voice that sounded a lot like Beth. I turned to apologize and standing in front of me was the one that had gotten away.

"Beth," I said feeling stunned and overjoyed at the same time.

Her eye's got wide when I said her name.

"Eddie" she said and as I smiled her eye's lit up and she threw her arms around me.

Without saying a word our lips found each other and I found myself kissing the only girl that I had ever really loved. Only now she wasn't a high school girl and I wasn't a high school boy, we were adults who had been in love once. I only hoped that we could find that kind of love again.

"I can't believe it's you." "What happened to you," we both said at the same time.

We laughed and hugged again.

"Come on," she said "Let's go get something to drink and we can talk."

We went into bar in the mall, got a table in the back and started catching up. Beth had dropped off the face of the earth because of a stalker at college. He had followed her and threatened her to the point she had to drop out and move home. Even then he followed her back home, broke into her families home, knocked her out and tried to set the house on fire. She was rescued by her father who happened to come home unexpectedly and got her out of the house. The stalker had a close encounter with her dad's Smith and Wesson and didn't survive. As a result of the head injury and coma she had lost a portion of her memory, me included. By the time she regained her memory and tried to find me, my parents had moved again, the post office never forwarded the letters she sent to me, and I had changed schools.

She had tried to find me a few times with no luck and went on about her life. She was able to make up the time she missed by going to summer school and graduated on time from college with a degree in business. She had stopped by the old hometown on a whim before heading for her new job, in Colorado, part of her hoping to find someone who knew what had happened to me. She wanted to try one more time to find me before going on with her life. She couldn't believe it when I told her I was going to Colorado to start a new job also, in the same city it turned out. I also told her that I had come here on a lark, but if I was truly honest with myself I was hoping to find someone who might have know what happened to her.

"So here we are," she said. "We both came looking for each other and found what we were looking for. What now?"

"I'm not sure," I replied.

The look in her eyes told me she was disappointed in my answer.

"I mean I know why I wanted to find you, but I don't know why you wanted to find me."

"Well I kind of feel the same way Eddie." She said. "I know why I was looking, but…" she trailed off.

We both looked at each other for a few minutes not saying a word, both afraid to say what we were feeling, afraid of what the other might say. Finally I looked at Beth and started.

"Since I lost track of you I have been through a lot, dated lots of girls, fooled myself into thinking that I loved a couple of them, and tried to convince myself that I was over you. When I saw you standing in front of me I knew that wasn't true, I've been in love with you since high school and I'm still in love with you."

There, it was out and now the ball was in Beth's court. Her head was bent down and I just knew in my heart that she was going to tell me that she didn't feel the same way I did. I couldn't let myself dream that she would still love me. When she looked up there were tears in her eyes.

"I never let myself dream that you would ever say that to me, I've hardly been out with another guy since I lost track of you. None could ever come close to you in my eyes so why bother. I Love You." She said.

I put my arm around her and pulled her to me, kissing her. We both were laughing when we pulled away from each other.

We left the bar and went to get something to eat, and then went for a walk, hand in hand like two school kids on a first date. Normally I would have been in a hurry to get my date back to my place for the mattress dance, but I knew that there was time for that and I wasn't going to rush Beth. After all when you find the woman of your dreams and get a second chance you don't want to blow it by pushing her too fast. The sun had long since set and the mall was closed when we walked back to the parking lot. She was parked on the opposite side from my car so I drove her around to her car. When we pulled up next to hers we sat and talked for a while longer, the conversation giving way to necking. Finally Beth put her hands on my chest and moved back.

"Where are you staying?" she asked.

I told her the name of the motel I was in. She hadn't gotten a room yet, going to the mall as soon as she had gotten to town. In fact she had only been in town about 20 minutes when we ran into each other. She put her arm around my neck and kissed me deeply.

"I'll follow you." She said and got out of the car and into hers.

The drive to my motel was only about 10 minutes but I had time to play out all kinds of options. The most obvious was that she was planning to stay with me, but the Beth I knew in high school had spent many a night keeping me out of her pants, and I knew better than to assume anything. She may have just figured she could get a room there so we could be close. When we got to the motel all doubt was removed as she got out of her car and grabbed a couple of bags from the backseat. I took the larger one and headed to my room. I had gotten a room with a king size bed and a Jacuzzi tub, figuring that if nothing else I would have a comfortable place to stay. Once in the room I put Beth's suitcase on the floor and took her in my arms kissing her deeply, her mouth opened allowing my tongue to dance around hers, but before I could go any farther she stopped me.

"Go use the bathroom and do whatever you need to do so I can use it," she said and shoved me along the way.

A few minutes later I was out and found her sitting on the bed, waiting for me.

"Get into bed," she told me "and I'll be back in a few minutes."

I stripped to my underwear and got into bed. After what seemed like a lifetime she came walking out of the bathroom. She had left the light on, but the door open only a crack, giving enough light that I could see her walking towards me. She had on a man's shirt that came down just far enough to cover her most intimate parts, but only if she didn't move. As she moved closer I could see that only two buttons were holding the shirt around her B cup breasts. I also realized that she had gotten the shirt out of my suitcase. She got on to the bed next to me and kissed me.

"Sorry I had to borrow something to wear, I didn't have anything that was sexy enough to wear for you. I remember reading in a magazine once that some guys liked to see a woman in their shirts so I took a chance."

I kissed her deeply, running my hands up and down her back and lightly over her shapely ass, noticing that there were no panties on under that shirt.

"You look wonderful." I said. "You know I didn't expect you to sleep with me tonight and if you're not sure we don't have to do anything."

"I know, and I think that's one reason I'm here, and yes we do have to do something tonight. She kissed me and continued. "But before we do I need to tell you something, She paused for a second and I noticed a tear running down her cheek. When she started again her voice cracked, "After everything that happened to me I've never been able to really trust a guy, and I've never cared enough about anyone I dated to even think about being intimate with them. I'm sure that you have been with lots of women, but I need you know that I've never been with a man." She kissed me again. "Make love to me Eddie."

I didn't need to be told twice, but I wasn't going to rush this. The woman of my dreams had just asked me to make love to her, and told me it was her first time, now was not the time for rushing. I slowly began kissing Beth, light gentle kisses, first on her lips, then moving slowly to around the sides of her face, kissing her ears and neck. As I moved along her jaw line I could feel a shiver run through her body. She moaned occasionally as I continued to kiss her neck, and throat. The shirt she was wearing had fallen open slightly exposing the side of her breasts but leaving the nipples covered, a quick flick of my fingers on the button right below her breasts would cure that, but I was in no hurry. I continued to kiss her throat, moving lower with each passing moment. It wasn't long before I found my lips grazing the side of Beth's breasts. She's never been very big in the chest, but what she does have is magnificent. Pert, firm and very sensitive as I soon found out. I ran my tongue along the curve of her firm breast I could hear her suddenly gasp.

"Ahh"

I paused for a second.

"You don't have to stop." She said. "You just took me by surprise."

I smiled to myself and continued to nuzzle her chest. I slid down a little further and took the button holding the top of her shirt together and undid it with my tongue. With the button out of the way I kissed my way back to Beth's breasts. I had dreamed of lavishing this kind of attention on her for years and now it was finally happening. I started licking and kissing my way up the side of her breast, pushing the shirt out of the way with my lips as I moved closer to the hard points at the top of her firm bosom. As her nipples were finally exposed to me I gazed at them for a moment. They were pink, about the size of half dollars, and at the moment very hard. I flicked my tongue over the very tip of her nipple, just grazing the tip, before using my tongue to circle the pink flesh beneath the point. The low moans and sighs coming to Beth let me know that she was enjoying the sensations my tongue was generating in her breasts. After licking my way around her nipple I finally sucked it into my mouth, feeling it grow rigid in my mouth as Beth let out a low groan.

"Ohh my God Eddie that feels so good."

"Glad you liked it." I said as I pulled my mouth off of her breast.

"If you liked that I know something that you will love."

"What's that?" she asked.

"Doing that right here" I said as I ran my hand through the triangle of short curly black hair between her legs, brushing her vulvae, but not penetrating her.

Her eye's got a little wider and for a second I thought I might have scared her away.

"You mean you want to kiss my…." Her voice trailed off as if she wasn't ready to use a word like pussy in front of me.

"Yes that's what I mean."

She looked at me for a second before saying anything. "Does it feel as good as what you just did?"

"Better."

"I don't know if I can stand better than that, but go ahead."

I kissed her again and the started working my way down past her breasts, undoing the last button with my tongue, and lavishing kisses all over her flat belly. As I kissed my way to her navel I was very surprised to find a small gold ring there. I ran my tongue all around it and looked up at her.

"I never would have expected this." I said with a smile.

"I know, it was a dare my last year of college. My roommate said that I should do something out of character, like get laid or get my bellybutton pierced."

I kissed it again and continued on towards her virgin womanhood. I kissed and licked the small bumps at the top of her hips and followed the crease where her leg joined her body. As my tongue ran along the sensitive skin Beth jumped.

"Oh god that tickles" she said as I shifted my attention to her leg, avoiding the object of my desire for the moment.

I open her legs slightly and ran my tongue along the inside of firm thighs. Beth had always had great legs and it was apparent that she spent a good deal of time keeping them in shape. I kissed my way down her right leg until I got to her knee and after teasing the underside of her knee started up the left leg very slowly. As I ministered to her legs I looked towards her swollen pussy. Her outer lips were parted and her inner labia were pink and swollen. Even in the dim light of the room I could see the evidence of her arousal glistening on her open pussy like dew on a rose. As my lips approached her Beth opened her legs wider, giving me access to parts of her body I had only dreamed of seeing or touching.

I had finally kissed my way up her thighs and began to slowly kiss my way around her mound, blowing on her wet vagina, but never quite touching it. Beth was moaning lowly, and gently rolling her hips, as I continued to tease her, wanting her to experience as much pleasure as possible during her first sexual experience. The musky smell from her pussy was like perfume in my nostrils and I knew the time had come to taste her juicy opening. I gently opened her legs a little wider and pushed her knees up raising the tight opening to my mouth and allowed my tongue to lightly lick the edge of her virgin tunnel. I heard her gasp as my tongue explored her pussy, first just licking the opening then penetrating deeper and deeper into her silky depths. I flattened my tongue as I pulled it from her core and slid it up the length of her cleft until I felt the hard nub of her clit. Beth sat up with as gasp as my tongue made contact with her clit.

"OH MY GOD" she cried out, "That feels so good Eddie please don't stop, lick me right there Eddie."

Never one to disobey a beautiful woman I began to slowly move my tongue around her clit, licking it like a piece of hard candy, enjoying the feeling and taste of it has it expanded under my tongue. Beth had fallen back on the bed, and as I looked up I could see one hand rubbing her breasts, pulling and twisting on her nipple in a way that made me wonder if she wasn't going to pull it off. She continued to moan softly as I licked her clit, shuddering as waves of pleasure swept over her. I put a finger at the opening of her pussy and began to move it slowly around, not quite penetrating her but slowly increasing the stimulation that was bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. Beth's hips were no longer rolling in circles, but were bucking in front of me making it harder to maintain contact with her clit. As my tongue began to move faster and faster around her swollen clitoris, her pussy was getting even wetter than before and I knew that my face was soaked in her juices.

"Oh yes Eddie that's so good, yes Eddie, yes, I'm so close baby so close make me cum Eddie" She cried out.

I wanted nothing in the world more than that so I suddenly slid my finger all the way into her hot depths, plunging through her maidenhead as my tongue took her over the edge.

"Ahhhhhhh yes I'm cumming" she screamed, and pushed my face closer into her.

I sucked her clit tightly into my mouth and thrust my finger in and out of her until she pushed my head away.

I moved up beside her kissing her and holding her as her body recovered from the orgasm that had just overwhelmed her. She reached between my legs and grasped my hard cock through my bikini briefs, which were very wet with my pre-cum.

"I thought you took those off before you came to bed."

"I wanted you to do it." I said.

Beth knelt beside me and pulled them off as I raised my ass off the bed. My cock isn't huge, barely 6 inches in length, but it is very thick and it was standing at attention. Beth ran her fingers over my cock, gently feeling the skin of my shaft.

"I've never touched a man before." She said as she ran her hand up and down the shaft.

"You're doing a great job of it." I reassured her. She lay back on the bed, her hand still holding my cock.

"Make love to me Eddie." She whispered. "I want to feel you inside of me."

I kissed her and moved between her legs. I guided my cock to her opening with one hand and rubbed it up and down her opening, over her clit and around the swollen lips of her pussy. She replaced my hand with hers and placed the head of my cock at the opening of the pussy.

"Now baby." She said as she moved her hand away.

I slowly sank into her vice-like pussy. It was a good thing she was very wet from me going down on her as her pussy held me very tightly. When I had finally slid my entire length into her I stopped and let her adjust to the feeling. I asked her if she was okay and she smiled and said she felt so full she could hardly believe it. I began to move my hips slowly, moving my cock in and out of her. Beth was so tight and I was so aroused I didn't know if I could last long enough to make her cum. I was moving slowly at first, trying to control myself when Beth started bucking against me.

"Oh God yes Eddie, yes baby it's so good, so good Eddie, I'm cumming." She cried out.

"Fill me up Eddie, please baby let me feel you cum inside me," she moaned.

I started moving in and out of her faster and faster, her convulsing pussy squeezing me as I pumped my cock into her. The pressure in my balls was building and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Ahhh, yes I'm cumming," I cried out as my cock slammed into her one more time and filled her pussy with cum for the first time in her life.

jimw
jimw
5 Followers
12