A Change in Plans - Coming Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I casually know a few 'girls' who work at brothels, they have told me about some of their experiences. That is usually the way the sex entertainment business works. Give the man what he wants -- within the State laws and house policy. And what the individual 'girl' is willing to do.

"I suspect that the man is only using the 'girl's' body for his own sexual pleasure. I know that I have done that. Get your rod inside the woman and fuck her -- fast and hard. Ram and pound that cunt."

"That is what I have been told by some of the 'girls' who have worked in brothels."

Gilbert walks toward Karen. Gil is still wearing his swim suit -- Karen's suit is still around her knees. They embrace, and gently kiss. Tongues touch and explore. Each body pushes against the other body. Karen's ample breasts are somewhat flattened from the pressure of Gil's chest pushing against her female mounds.

A flaccid penis wakes up and becomes slightly harder -- -- it pushes against the fabric of Gil's deep blue and green swim suit. The fabric bulge pushes against the soft flesh just above Karen's slit. The bulge is pushing against the tattooed word -- -- PLEASURE .

"Let's go for a swim and use the hot tub -- -- we can have sex this evening." Karen suggests.

"OK. I can wait. My cock and balls want you now -- -- but they will just have to wait."

"My boobs and pink treasure will wait -- -- until this evening. Tonight I will thank you for letting me share your room."

"How will you thank me?"

"With my body!"

"I will enjoy having and possessing your body. We discussed you tattoo -- but you did not say anything about my cock."

"I enjoy looking at men's cocks -- when they are flaccid and when they are erect. And I especially enjoy having an erect condom covered cock inside my body."

"Do you like my cock?"

"Yes. I believe your cock will fill my vagina completely. But I only saw your cock, briefly. And you did not have an erection."

Gil moves a few feet away from Karen, then pushes his swim suit over his hips and down to his knees. His cock, now free of the confining fabric of the swim suit, springs straight out.

"Your cock will please me this evening."

"And your entire body will please me."

For thirty minutes or so, Karen and Gilbert enjoyed the indoor swimming pool and the hot tub at the hotel. Then they returned to the fifth floor room, take quite showers, and dress for an evening meal at the hotel.

EVENING

During the meal, their conversation covered a variety of subjects. Common interests were discovered -- -- but they also found out about things where one had an interest, the other had no interest. Gilbert did not ask any questions about Karen's experiences as an entertainer in Nevada. And Karen did not provide any information. But Gil had several ideas about the type of work that she did in Nevada.

Now the evening meal was completed, Gilbert charged the two meals to his room. Soon, they were back in Gil's room on the fifth floor.

"Thank you very much for the meal. The food was excellent, and I enjoyed talking with you, Gil."

"You are more then welcome."

"We shared the breakfast table and the evening meal table. Now we are starting to share this room. Later we will share the double bed -- -- for some fun."

"You are saying all of the right words, Karen. I especially like the word: 'sharing'. What else are we going to share -- -- tonight?"

"We will share each other's body. For centuries, women have let men use their bodies -- in order to obtain what women want. What I am going to give you -- over several hours -- would cost you some big dollars at a Nevada brothel. Your cost will only be the room rent and the evening meal."

"I appreciate that, Karen."

"I want to give you sexual pleasures that you possibly have never had before. Or should I say you can completely possess me -- probably like you have never possessed a woman before."

"Since I saw you in your swim suit and also stark naked, I have been wanting to explore your body. Completely explore you. Let's get started."

"You are really an anxious man. You want me -- sexually. Correct?"

"Absolutely correct!! Please strip."

Gil sits down on a chair and watches Karen as she strips. She quickly removes her outer clothing -- -- blouse, shirt, and shoes. Then in an erotic and slow manner, she twists and turns her body as she moves around the room. Some times she is on the other side of the room, twisting and turning and being in erotic positions -- at other times she is very close to Gil, and again in erotic positions. Gil has many views of her curving female flesh and the flesh between the juncture of her legs. Each time she is close to him, a piece of clothing is removed.

Slowly she removes her black thigh high hose, and tosses then on Gil's covered crotch. Gil reaches out and touches the fabric that covers the juncture of her legs. But it is a quick touch, as she quickly moves away. In the center of the room, Karen twists and turns her body for a few minutes.

"Are you just going to tease me?"

"Only for a few minutes. I want to wake up your manhood and get it going."

"My rod is already starting to grow."

Karen walks very slowly toward Gil. With each step, she pulls her flesh colored slip up partway. Now her brief thong panties are uncovered. Her genitals are covered with sheer red fabric. She turns, her back is toward Gil. Her ass is bare and completely visible. A narrow red strip of cloth is partially hidden by the cheeks of her butt. Then Karen lets the slip drop as she turns and faces Gil.

Several times she pulls the slip partway up her body, as she walks toward Gil. Each time more of her body is uncovered -- before the slip is dropped. Finally, with the slip covering most of her body, Karen pushes the narrow straps off her shoulders. The slip slowly slides down her body -- her red bra is uncovered, then her panties are uncovered. She is standing very close to Gilbert.

"Very nice, Karen. Your have an attractive body. Nice curves and in the right places. And I like red lingerie."

"Thank you, Gil. Would you like to see the rest of my body?"

Gilbert did not say anything. He reached out and pulled off Karen's thong panties. She leaned down, Gil reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Karen was now stark naked. She stood with her arms over her head -- holding her hands together. Her legs were spread. For several minutes, Gil look at her breasts, then he looked at the tattoo of a butterfly and flower. Then he looked at the word PLEASURE -- -- tattooed just above her slit.

Finally, he looked at her slit. Her pussy lips are bare. All of her pubic hair has been shaved off.

"My cock will have lots of PLEASURE, soon."

"You like my advertising tattoo?"

"Yes. And even the butterfly gets benefits from the red flower."

Karen lowered her arms; using her fingers, she spreads her pussy lips. Her slightly damp pink treasure glistened in the light. For several minutes, Gil looked at her clitoris, her pee hole, and her vagina. The light hitting the folds of female flesh made a very interesting display of shadows and illuminated areas of her pink treasure.

"I like looking at a woman's genitals and thinking about the satisfaction and pleasure that I will have inside her body."

"You like pink flesh?"

"Yes. I like moist pink tacos."

"You can eat me and enjoy my taco."

"And that is a non-fattening meal."

Soon, Karen was sticking a finger into her moist vagina. Then two of her fingers entered her body. For several minutes, she finger fucked herself. Gil continued to watch.

Now his middle finger touched her middle finger -- both were inside her pink tunnel. The two finders slide against each other and rubbed the walls of her moist tunnel. Both fingers continued the finger fucking of her cunt for several minutes. Gil's thumb massaged her clitoris and the attached jewelry.

"It looks like your constant companion is getting interested, Gil. I can see a bulge below your belt."

"Yes. My cock is very interested in being where our fingers are now."

"Stand up and I will undress you."

In less then a minute, Gil was naked, His penis was sticking out from his body.

"Let's get on the double bed. I would like a nice hand job."

Karen put some lubrication on her hands and some more lub on Gil's manhood. Then she started giving Gil a hand job. One soft hand and fingers played with his balls -- they were gently squeezed and stroked. Frequently, her fingers rubbed the skin between his ass hole and the base of his balls. Her other hand stroked his shaft for a few minutes but then massaged his penis head, rim, and a few inches of his shaft. Her finger tips frequently rubbed the entire rim but more time was spend rubbing the small triangle of nerves located on the underside of the cock rim.

Some times the hand job was intense, Gil's cock started to throb. But Karen would slow and even stop the hand job to let the hard cock relax. Then the hand job would become more intense, his cock would again start to throb slightly -- then Karen slowed her finger stimulation of his organ. She wanted his cock in her cunt.

"Wonderful, Baby. Pure Pleasure. I love it when my cock is throbbing slightly, then you slow down the hand activity."

"I do not want you to have an ejaculation now."

"Neither do I. -- -- -- I want to cum inside your body."

"Would you like a breast massage."

"Yes. It would be very nice to feel your boobs on my body."

Gilbert was on his back, Karen straddle his legs. Their eyes meet -- both smiled, as Karen rubbed lubrication on her female mounds of flesh. Then she bent down and licked his shaft -- at the same time each breast touched a lower leg. Slowly -- ever so slowly -- Karen slid her lubricated boobs up Gil's legs. Now the valley between her female mounds was touching the tip of his cock. She moved her breasts to the left and right of his erection -- and up and down. She did not need her hands -- Karen was giving a breast job to Gilbert's cock.

Gil watched closely as his manhood was moved in many different directions by Karen's ample boobs.

"What are your measurements, Karen?"

"My waist is 32 inches and my hips are 35."

"And your breasts."

"That is a rather personal question." Karen said, as she softly laughed. And then added: "36 C."

"Your breasts are extremely nice. Almost like a pair of matched bookends."

"Thank you for that nice complement, Gil. It seems that your are a breast man."

"I like all parts of a woman -- dressed, partially dressed, or stark naked."

"I think that you like a woman in sheer and revealing clothing and also stark naked."

"Yes. A little bit of clothing is OK."

Karen continued massaging Gil's manhood with her pair. Finally, she moved further up his body as she rubbed his stomach and chest with her lubricated female mounds. Then she rubbed her mounds back and forth across Gil's face. He stuck out his tongue and gave her teats a saliva bath as they passed back and forth over his mouth.

Then Karen stopped moving. One boob was directly over Gil's mouth. For many minutes, he licked and sucked a breast and its nipple. His fingers massaged her other breast and its teat. Similar attention was given to both mounds. Her teats enlarged slightly.

"Thank you, Karen, for that pleasing breast massage."

"You are welcome. But there is lots more to do."

"Yes. We have only started our mutual pleasuring."

"Let's let your cock relax and rest for a few minutes. Then I will give you a bare cock blow job. Would you like a B C B J?"

"Yes. I just do not want to have an ejaculation now. I want to ejaculate inside your cunt."

"We will use a condom." Karen says, then adds: "Have you ever had a B C B J, Gil?"

"My spouse refused to suck my penis. Our sex life went from fair to poor, to almost non-existent. That and several other things lead to a divorce several years ago. At some Nevada brothels, I have had blow jobs using a condom. And I have several lady friends who willing suck my bare cock. But I suck their genitals. And often we are in the ' 69 ' position giving each other pleasure."

"Have you ever had two ladies at the same time -- -- a three-some?"

"No. Not yet."

"Do you like your bare cock being sucked?"

"Yes. I like a woman providing lots of attention to my cock and balls."

Gilbert spread his legs, his ass is elevated with a firm pillow. Karen moves slightly, her mouth is close to his cock and balls. She opens her mouth and starts licking Gil's flaccid penis and balls. Then she sucks a ball into her mouth and releases it -- her sucking / releasing continues for many minutes. His other ball receives similar attention. His bare cock is sucked -- -- and starts to enlarge.

Karen moves slightly. And licks Gil's ass hole with her tongue -- for several minutes. Then she goes back to penis and ball licking and sucking.

"Your penis is becoming a hard cock."

"Yes. I enjoy being in this position with you. It is very pleasing."

"I want to provide you with pleasure, Gil."

Finally, Karen starts to give Gil a blow job. His erection is too long -- she can not take all of the shaft completely into her mouth. Instead, she focuses her attention on the cock head, cock rim, and several inches of his shaft. For many minutes, her head bobs up and down on his stiff manhood.

"I looked at the time when you started licking and sucking my balls and penis. About thirty minutes have passed -- thirty wonderful minutes of sexual pleasure. Thank you, Karen."

"You are welcome." Karen mumbles -- Gil's cock is in her mouth.

The bare cock blow job continues -- -- ball licking and sucking continues -- -- ass hole licking continues. Karen gives an additional forty minutes of sexual stimulation between Gil's legs. Sometimes the sucking is gentle and slow, other times it is hard and fast. Several times, Karen rests -- -- but his cock or balls remain in her mouth. Like Gil, Karen wants the ejaculation later.

Finally, Karen says: "My mouth is getting a little tired. Would you like to eat me?"

"Yes. I like a woman's pink taco."

In less then a minute, Karen is on her back, her ass elevated with a firm pillow. Gil is between her legs, and looks at her pink flesh. He lowers his head and starts licking and sucking the flesh that makes her a woman. He explores and knows her clitoris and smooth pussy lips completely. Her ass hole and the adjoining skin are touched at different times by his tongue. <> <> <> Gil thinks -- -- to himself. It seems that I can know her body completely. She has three major openings and I have only been in her mouth. Possibly I can be in the two openings between her legs. She certainly seems to be 'hot and horny' for a cock fucking. Gil only thinks -- he does not say anything. <> <> <>

Gil also is massaging Karen's breasts. But her pink areolas and teats receive most of the finger action by being rubbed, pinched, and pulled. Gil's cock remains firm, but is not throbbing. Karen's soft moans indicate that she is pleased with Gil's pink taco eating and nipple stimulation. Her clitoris has enlarged. Her nipples have enlarged.

Finally, Karen asks: "What is your favorite number?"

"Sixty nine."

"I also like that number. You can be on top of me for a few minutes. Then we can switch."

Quickly, Gil moves. The juncture of his legs is directly over Karen's face. His face is directly over the juncture of her legs. Gil lowers his head, he flicks out his tongue many times and touches her clitoris. Then licking and sucking Karen's pink flesh resumes. The thumb of his right hand is gently rubbing her ass hole.

But now Karen is also providing sexual stimulation to Gil. Initially she licks his ass hole, balls and the underside of his shaft. But gradually she focuses her attention on his rod by licking and sucking his cock head, cock rim, and a few inches of the shaft.

"Do you like looking at my male equipment?"

"Yes -- -- I like looking at a man's balls and cock. And I am well aware of the pleasure that men receive from having their equipment licked, sucked, and bathed in the saliva from a woman's mouth."

"Lick and suck me, Baby. Lick and suck."

Additional minutes of '69' activity continued. Gil was still on top.

"OK. Let's switched positions but continue our '69' activity." Karen suggested.

Now Gil is on his back, Karen is on top. Already she has started bobbing her head up and down on Gil's erection. She makes no attempt to take his entire shaft into her mouth -- it is much too long. But Karen also is well aware that it is best to focus her sucking activities where they will provide the most sexual stimulation and pleasure for the man. His cock tip, cock head, cock rim, and several inches of his shaft receive her attention. Her fingers stroke and gently caress his balls.

Initially, Gil spends a few minutes looking at Karen. He enjoys the view of her butt, ass hole, pussy lips, and pink treasure. Using both of his hands, he spreads her butt cheeks for a better view. He licks her ass hole and the adjoining skin. Then he starts licking and sucking her clitoris, pussy lips, and the inner lips of her vagina. He licks and sucks her pink taco for many minutes.

But from time to time, he licks her ass hole and adjoining skin --- --- before returning to the moist pink treasure between the juncture of her legs. Some of her natural lubrication oozes from her vagina and slowly covers her pussy lips. Gil licks up the slippery liquid and swallows.

Many minutes pass of mutual licking and sucking. Pleasure is given and received by both Karen and Gilbert. They share their bodies.

Finally, one suggests: "Let's rest briefly before intercourse. OK?"

"Yes. Let's have cow girl first."

In a few minutes, intercourse begins, Gil remains on his back, his cock is somewhat hard and pointing upward. Karen massages his cock with her fingers, and gives his manhood another bare cock blow job. Soon Gil's cock is pointing straight up toward the ceiling.

Karen puts a little lubricant on the erect cock, then opens a male condom. After placing the condom on the tip of his cock, she bends over and unrolls the condom partway over the cock head, rim and several inches of the shaft using her lips. Her fingers complete the unrolling. Gil's cock is ready -- for penetration. Complete penetration.

Karen straddles Gil's body. Holding his cock, she guides it past her pussy lips and into her moist love tunnel as she lowers her body. Gil's matted pubic hair touches her bare pussy lips. Gil looks down the entire length of his body, past his lower abdomen, to the juncture of their legs. He views his erection briefly -- as it disappears into Karen's body. Now he can only see male matted pubic hair -- -- and a female's bare pussy lips. Penetration is complete -- and deep.

The tattooed butterfly and red flower is visible. The tattooed word PLEASURE is very visible.

"Let the PLEASURE start. The serious penetrating pleasure." Gil says.

"You like my tattoos?"

"Yes. And I especially like the idea of PLEASURE."

Now, Karen is moving her body up and down -- as she rides in Gil's saddle. Part of his cock appears, then disappears completely as she rides cowgirl style. But the cock head and rim is always hidden in her body.

"Ride me faster, cowgirl. I want to see your breasts swing and sway."

For many minutes, Karen rode his erection hard and fast. Her boobs moved and bounced around. Then Gil reached out and played with Karen's boobs and teats. But Karen continued riding a hard cock. Breasts and hands touched and separated, repeatedly.

"Please bend down, Karen. I want to suck your teats."

Karen stayed in the saddle and moved only slightly. Gil started sucking a nipple and the adjacent flesh.

"My breasts have been dry for many years -- -- but I still love having them licked and sucked."