A Change of Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up later and looked at the beautiful woman sleeping beside me. God! She was beautiful. I moved an inch and pressed my lips to her forehead. I saw her eyelids flutter then stay still. She slowly rolled away from me. She stopped and suddenly turned back to me, her eyes wide open. A huge smile lit her face. "I thought I was having a wonderful dream. I am." She kissed all over my face, kissing licking and nibbling with her lips. She moved down over my chest and kissed my tiny male nipples. Her little hand rubbed down over my belly and found my erection. She slipped down and looked at him. She looked up at me with a serious expression. "Oh! Billy, he is really beautiful. Just perfect for me. Can I play with him for a bit?"

"Sure you can, he has always belonged to you." She hummed and rubbed the head over her silky smooth cheeks. She lifted my balls and felt them in her little warm hand. She said, "I love these, I know how potent they are. I want another of your babies." Her mouth enclosed the top of my penis. Damn, I was going to ejaculate very quickly. I reached down and gently pulled her up towards my face. I stopped for a moment when her lovely perfect breasts were over my lips and sucked one then the other in my hungry mouth. They felt and tasted soooo gooood. I pulled her again and lifted by her hips over my face and slowly lowered her down so that her labia were just where I wanted them. I inserted my tongue and parted her nether lips. I raised her a bit and saw a drop of her fluid drop and felt it hit my tongue. It tasted good too! I buried my face up inside her as far as I could and licked and suckled on everything I could touch. I felt my penis throbbing and slipped her back down until her sweet pussy touched my cock. Her little hand guided him home. She was warm and very wet inside. I had her by the hips but couldn't hold her still. Her little body was shaking and twisting as she screamed her pleasure. I could feel spasm after spasm shake her as she orgasmed time after time, I could not control myself against the sensations she was causing as she moved on my cock. I heard myself shouting that I was cuming and a wave of ecstasy exploded through me.

I softly lowered her down to rest on my body and hugged her tightly to me. I ran my hands down her back and over her sweet little rump. I just loved touching her. Delightful. She tried to lift up and I pulled her back down.

"Megan, Girl, I love to feel you against me and my cock still inside you. Please, oh, please don't move for at least two days."

She started giggling, "Two DAYS? Well I am happy doing anything you want. I did want to love you with my mouth and make you come in my mouth. Maybe I can do that Monday then."

"Well, we have just had a change of plans. Let me hold you like this until I get hard again, OK?"

"I think I feel him stirring a little bit already."

"I know it won't take long, everything about you makes me hot, hot, red hot."

"I know, you do the same thing to me, I guess I had ten or twelve orgasms just now. It never happened with more than one before. You are really good. I don't think I am going to be able to handle you when you are well. You'll just screw my brains out. What a way to go though. Please kiss me again. I love your kisses, I can't get enough of them."

"Megan, Sweetie, When does Willie get out of school for the summer vacation?"

"I think it is June third. Why?"

"I have to be back in Washington on June sixth. I would like to buy a new mini van and the three of us could drive up and then drive back after my operation on June ten. Most likely be the thirteenth or so before I could start back. Would you like to do that? I can go back by myself if you don't want to drive that far."

"Never, ever will I let you go alone. Not gonna happen! I have saved almost a hundred thousand dollars since I started dancing, half in an IRA and the rest in a savings account. I'll buy the van."

"Sugar, you just save your money, I can buy our van. I love you for offering though."

"Let's talk about something I think I feel growing inside me. Are you getting hard again?"

"It must be me, I don't think anyone else could be in there."

"Let me look. Oh yes, it is you big guy. Hang on tight,

Darlin' I am going to do my best to please you with my mouth."

I pulled a extra pillow behind my head so I could see better. She smiled so sweetly at me as her little mouth swirled around the helmet or crown of my penis. Warm, soft, sweet, wet and slippery was what I felt. Both little hands twisted their way up and down my shaft. It was totally erotic watching and feeling at the same time. Really fantastic, I wouldn't last long feeling and watching that action. I could feel the sensations she was imparting building and building towards a real climax. I was aware of her every move. She really was great at that. I shuddered and thought I was at my pleasure limit. I was wrong. She started rubbing her little tongue flat against the head and just below it. I ground my teeth and threw my head from side to side. I had never felt such intense joy and pleasure. I saw stars before my eyes and every thing went black.

I heard her calling my name. I saw she was crying.

"What's wrong Babe, that was wonderful, the very best ever for me. Wow!"

"You passed out Billy and scared me to death." I thought I had hurt you. I'll never do that again."

"Oh yes you will, I really loved it. Where did you learn that? No, I don't want to know. I just loved it."

"Billy can we just snuggle again for a while. That is the best part of our loving, the cuddling afterward. I feel so content and at peace with the world and my love for you just seems to soar and the warmth I feel from you just surrounds me in a blanket of love, all warm, snug and safe."

"Megan, I love you too, I am just a rough Marine and can't express myself as well as you can, I wish I could, I do know I have never loved another like I love you, not even close. I also know I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I guess the Marine Corps will have to retire me on a disability. I have never spent much of my pay, I saved it, so I do have a little money. Do you want to live in Orange Springs or somewhere else?"

"I have a nice little house my grandmaw left me. I have done it over a little at a time and I like it, we can live there and see how things go. It is on twenty acres and there is a fifty acre parcel behind it I want to buy for Willie, it is a nice place with huge oaks and virgin timber running back to the creek."

"What do they want for it?"

"They were asking a hundred and twenty thousand the last I heard."

"We'll buy it. I can get that much out of a Mutual Fund I have."

"What, you have to be kidding, you haven't even seen it."

"Yes I have, I remember the place, that's where the swimming hole was in the creek, right?"

"You are right, you do remember."

"Yes I do, but we might want to build a house for US on part of it. I would love to have a old Florida Cracker house on that bluff overlooking the creek. Just leave most of it natural, only clear the underbrush."

"Oh! Sweetheart, that would be my dream house. Tin roof, Cypress board and batten, unpainted, porch all the way around the house. Several fire places. Sounds like heaven. Lots of dogs and a few hogs and chickens. Lots of kids running around. Dock on the creek. Oh! Darling, I can see it now."

"Do you know the owners?"

"Yes, they live in Palm Beach and inherited it several years ago. They have to come through my place to get to it."

"Offer them one hundred thousand and see what happens. Full cash in ninety days."

"Let me try, I'll call them tonight."

"We need to get dressed and go get Willie and look at some vans. We will keep your little truck, I like it."

"Me too, but Willie is set until nine o'clock. We can go home so I can change and we can shower together and have a quiet dinner together. I am a good cook now. I hardly burn anything any more, remember the fudge I made for you?"

"Yes, God what a stinking mess."

She giggled, "It was your fault, if you hadn't been kissing me I wouldn't have forgotten about it."

"I would love to take you out to dinner. I would love to see you in a hot little dress with heels and all."

"I am going to have to go shopping. I haven't bought anything like that for years."

"We will take you on a shopping spree if you want, but remember. I have probably never seen anything you own except the outfit you had on this afternoon in bed."

"But I wasn't wearing anything."

"Yeah! I really love that outfit, even if it is getting a little old and wrinkled."

"Billy, I am glad you do, but show me a wrinkle."

"There is one right between your legs!"

"Billy, just mind your mouth or I make you lick that wrinkle out."

"I'm ready to try any time you want."

"Oh! Billy, look at your poor leg, and this scar here, and here and another over here, gosh there are scars all over you. I'm not going to let you take your body out of my sight again, you don't take care of it."

"When you don't have a lot to live for, you don't worry about things like that."

"Oh! Billy, please hold me tight, I am so happy to be with you and so sad about how hurt you are. We have to get you back in shape before we think of anything else."

"I just want to be able to run so I can catch you when I want to make love to you."

"You don't need to do that, I am at your service anytime, night or day. This afternoon was pure heaven. A true 'afternoon delight'."

"Hand me my clothes, please, we need to get on our way. Do you have any preference about vans?" I asked.

"I have a neighbor who has a Dodge mini van and I really like that one."

And hour later we had purchased a van and drove away in it, leaving her truck until they could bring it out to us in the morning. We got me checked out of the motel and my stuff in the van and headed for Orange Springs.

We picked up Willie a little early and he was excited about the new van which had a TV and DVD player in back with earphones and all. The Satellite Navigation Device fascinated him too.

Megan's house was an older house she had extensively redone. It was spotlessly neat and tidy. There was a large scrap book on the coffee table that Willie had to show me. We sat close together as he turned the pages. It was all stuff about me! Newspaper clippings, Magazine covers and articles. Page after page of the stuff including a picture of me graduating from High School, holding up one finger indicating I had graduated number one in the class. The Ocala paper had page after page about me.

Willie was excited to show me every bit of it. From what I could see people must have been desperate for a hero. Half the stuff I read was either wrong or exaggerated. I didn't say a word and put my arm around him and gave him a little hug. He gave me a happy grin.

Megan smiled at us and I saw her wipe her eyes. I liked that he went and had a bath and got ready for bed without being told. He kissed his mother good night, then looked at me. I softly said, "Willie, I will love a hug or a kiss on the cheek or even a hand shake. I am proud that you are my son."

He looked at me, "Can I call you Daddy?"

"You can call me whatever feels right for you. As they say, 'just don't call me late for dinner'. He grinned.

Megan and I had to be very quiet in our love making that night. It was still wonderful.

I was up before daylight and slipped out and sat on the porch and watched the sun come up through the old oak trees. Quiet, peaceful, and lovely. A rooster crowed in the distance. Beautiful. I heard a light step behind me and turned to receive a sweet kiss on my lips. "Mmmmm, Megan said, "You even taste good in the morning. You scared me when you weren't there when I woke up. I was afraid it was all a wonderful dream." I pulled her around in my lap and held her to me.

"Oh! Don't let me hurt your leg."

"If you hurt me too much I will tell you. For now you just feel so good in my arms I don't want you to ever move." She had to move though and get Willie off to school. I went and shaved and had a glass of OJ. I was lucky she had it. She had just picked a large bag of oranges and she had squeezed them. I love orange juice every morning if I can get it. Fresh is the best.

Megan consulted me and then called Willie's school and talked to the principle. She explained that I was Willie's father and had gone to school there through middle school. The principal was very excited and asked if I could come to the school Assembly at 11 o'clock and talk to the kids for about ten minutes. I agreed and walked out and sat on the porch and thought about what I would say to the children. I went to Megan's room and found her there brushing off my dress uniform. I saw she was crying. "What is wrong Babe!"

She looked up at me. "I see all these medals and ribbons you wear on your chest and I think I am the only one who realizes what they cost you in pain and suffering and I know I only know about a little of it." She ran her finger tips over the medals, "Please tell me which is which, I am sure this is the Congressional Medal of Honor, the light blue with the white stars."

"Yes, the next is dark blue with the white stripe is the Navy Cross, the two small gold stars indicate it was won three times. The red, white, and blue striped one is the silver star. The little gold star means a second award. Next is the Purple Heart. The rest are what we call 'I was there' Medals or campaign medals."

"Billy do the six stars on the purple heart mean you were wounded in combat seven times?"

"Yes."

"Oh! Billy, no more, please, no more. You have done more than your share."

I held her face between my hands, "Now that I have you back I would be terrified that some thing would happen so I would never see you again, I can't even bare to think bout that. I am a coward now. I really am."

I walked slowly around her place with her. It was very nice. Very well kept. She said Willie was a big help and did most of the mowing and trimming. She had a large garden. I recognized tomato plants, peppers, onions, various greens, including lettuce, corn, and other plants I didn't recognize. I asked if she canned much of it and she said she canned or blanched and froze most of what they didn't eat. She had a large freezer. There were also many fruit trees in the yard.

We had a late breakfast and got dressed. Her little truck arrived as we were leaving for the school. I liked the way the van rode and couldn't wait to be well enough to drive it. We were escorted to the auditorium and led on the stage behind the closed curtains. Willie waited for us there. We heard the children filling the place up. The principal asked if we were ready and we said we were. He smiled and took Willie by the hand and stepped through the curtains. His voice was loud over the speaker system. "Boys and girls we have a surprise guest this morning, We are proud to have a graduate of this school, and the father of one of our students visit us today. He has agreed to say a few words to us. Most of you know Willie Thompson. I am proud to introduce his father, America's most decorated war hero in modern times and possibly of all times, Major William 'Wild Bill' Thompson. United Stares Marine Corps."

I stood as the curtains opened, there was a loud burst of applause and cheering. I walked as tall and straight as I could to the lectern. I greeted them with a few remembrances of my days as a student there. I told several stories of my misguided youth and stressed the value of what I had learned there. I told them the value of the lessons I had learned about the history of our great country and how I had learned in my travels all over the world, as a Marine, that the United States of America was the one country that stood for freedom and peace. I told them that I had seen many brave Americans give their lives and their blood for the freedom of other peoples and for our freedom.

"Many people in this country and in foreign countries call the U.S. an agressor country seeking to rule the world. I ask these people to tell me where in all the wars in the last century the U.S. has profited from a war. None of these people have an answer. They say we want to force our form of government on everyone and destroy those who do not agree with us. I say to them, tell me who rebuilt the world after world war II, tell me who has given more lives so that people have a choice of governments. Again, they have no answers. I say to all, any people that have had the chance to make a free choice, in a free election, to choose their form of government have chosen some form of democracy."

"The strength of this country is in a free and educated people who willing to fight and die so that their families and others can remain free."

"I will go again if I am asked and they have any need of an old beat up, worn down, Marine. I will crawl to do battle with those despots and others who would rob my son of his freedom. Thank you."

The kids seemed to like my talk. The lights were dimmed and the kids filed out and I noticed for the first time the TV cameras in the hall.

We took Willie out of school early, and drove home. Willie was very excited about my talk. "Daddy you were wonderful, you made me very proud to be your son."

"Son I was proud to be there as your father, and wasn't your mother beautiful in her little seersucker suit and white hat, gloves and shoes?"

"Momma is always beautiful."

"I agree with you son. But she looked extra prim and proper today. I just wanted to kiss her and hug her I was so proud of her. I am sorry I forgot to tell everyone we are going to be married."

We went home and Megan called and talked to her bosses at work for a long time. She asked Willie if he would mind spending the evening with Megan's aunt again. We would pick him up about the same time. He was happy with that.

We went to the Café Riské that evening. The main room was quite long. A bar stretched along one side. The girls danced behind it. Other rows of tables were set back farther. Megan asked one man to move and placed me right in the center stage seat. The lovely little girls danced right in front of my face. There were brass bars vertically between the seats at the bar. Megan disappeared. Two of the girls danced in front of me. They took turns danding with their little bare pussies only inches from my face. Bare boobs and pussies were only a tongue length away. Suddenly Megan strode down the stage behind the bar. She was dressed in a sheer negligee and she held her arms up. "Please give me your attention. My name is Megan, this is my last night here, I am going to dance for my husband to be, Major William, "Wild Bill" Thompson. USMC. Thank you all, I am going to miss all of you, my friends and patrons, I love you all but Bill is my MAN. Thank you again."

She turned and removed her negligee and wore only a bra and sheer wispy panties. She danced in front of me and twisted and turned holding the brass bars as she leaned in and out all most touching my face with her bra and panties. The music changed and Megan danced in front of only me. She reached up and slowly removed her transparent bra and threw me a kiss. She looked into my eyes as she hooked her thumbs in her panties and slipped them down. She reached down and picked them up and twirled them around on a finger, then handed them to me. I held them to my face, then dropped them in my pocket. Megan was rotating and swaying her hips close in front of my face as she stepped up on a small shelf behind the bar. Her little pussy was not over an inch in front of my face as she thrust her self towards me.

Her eyes were locked on my face as she danced. I couldn't keep eye contact with her, I just had to look at the incredibly beautiful body in front of me. My sweet love turned and bent way forward displaying her sex and cute little puckered hole. I wanted to grab her and kiss every inch of her bottom. I would do it later, for sure!