A Christmas Present for Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell makes you think we need something like that? Turn it off. Now! We don't need it."

He had been wrong; she did need it, but astounded by the degree of hostility he'd shown, she'd complied. It was as if her rabbit was a threat, but whatever his reasons, she'd resented him for forcing her to pleasure herself in secret.

It was not long after Melissa had moved in that David's attitude towards her had deteriorated. He had always been remote, rarely kissing and hugging her, but after Melisa's arrival it was as if she didn't exist; either in or out of bed. In bed, what little interest he'd had in her body had evaporated to the extent that in the first two months following the neighbour's appearance on the scene, he'd made no effort to make love to her.

For an intelligent woman, her inability to notice the association between Melissa's arrival and David's complete lack of interest in her body was inexplicable. Rather than attach blame to him, she'd blamed herself; deciding his lack of interest was attributable to her sexual inexperience and to the weight she'd put on over the years.

In an effort to rekindle his interest; she'd joined Weight Watchers, but with only limited success, and had sought advice from Ann; on whose recommendation she'd clandestinely bought an instructional sex video and the 'Guide To Getting It On'. When they next met to discuss the purchases, Ann had handed her a well-thumbed copy of the 'Story of O' and as she'd done so, she'd laughed and added a paean in its praise.

"It may give you a few ideas and even if it doesn't, I guarantee it'll make you horny. It certainly makes me moist."

Her efforts had met with little success. Over the following two months she'd managed to persuade him to make love to her twice, but it had been hard work and the results had been disappointing. Whatever she'd done, she had found it difficult to get his interest and on the two occasions when she'd managed to induce him to make love; he'd resorted to form, mounting her in the missionary position, following it with his usual five minutes of mechanistic thrusting, a grunt and the immediate removal of his cock.

She hadn't cum on either occasion, but had persisted with her efforts, hoping his lack of interest was merely a temporary phase and his interest would increase if she could find a way to sexually stimulate him; either by her actions or by losing weight and making herself more attractive. When she'd finally realised whatever she did it wasn't going to work, in desperation she had turned once again to Ann, to whom her friend's second request didn't come as a surprise.

Ann didn't like David; whenever she was in his company she got the feeling he wasn't interested in anyone but himself. Furthermore, he treated her friend abominably; ignoring her and even worse, taking her to task or ridiculing her contributions to the conversation, even when they were with company. She wasn't a marriage counsellor and hadn't been asked to comment, but if she had, she would have told Karen there was very little chance of her husband changing and she should either get rid of him or if she didn't want to divorce him, then she ought to look elsewhere for sexual satisfaction.

She had, however, been asked for suggestions and after listing a number of options, which, based on what she knew of David, she was sure had little chance of success, she asked Karen if she had ever considered anal sex.

"I know it turns them on – well it certainly does the trick for my husband. There's nothing Richard likes better than fucking me in the ass and you never know; you may actually like it."

The knowledge Ann and her husband engaged in anal sex was mildly surprising. Ann had always been prepared to talk openly about sex, including providing titillating snippets about her sex life, but there hadn't been even the slightest hint she and her husband engaged in what, up to that point, she had considered an abnormal sexual practice.

"I love anal sex, particularly if I'm playing with my vibrator at the same time, but I won't kid you, when he's putting it in for the first time it can be uncomfortable and painful. It does get easier over time and for a long-term ass fuckee like me it's not a problem.

"Lube is the key. I made sure I read an instruction manual before I let Richard stick it in my ass and when he did, I made sure he lathered his cock and my ass with lube; but he still has to be careful. I would make sure you've got his cock in your hand before he starts and only let him feed it in very slowly - and I mean verrrry slowly."

It had taken some time, following their initial discussion, for her to overcome her fear of the unknown and it was only Ann's candour and advice which had finally helped her overcome her reluctance to try it. Even after she had made her decision, she had still found the prospect daunting and had procrastinated, waiting for almost a month before she had summoned sufficient confidence to broach the subject with her husband.

The occasion she had chosen was following a party in their home to celebrate David's forty-seventh birthday. She hadn't planned it in advance, but he'd appeared relaxed and in a good mood from the outset and halfway through the evening, she'd realised it was likely to be the best opportunity she was ever going to get. By the time the party was winding down she was slightly inebriated and under the influence of the alcohol, determined to proceed with his seduction

She'd waited until after the guests had left and he had gone to bed, before she'd followed him upstairs. Undressing in the bathroom, she'd donned the high heels, garter belt and stockings she had hidden in a bathroom drawer earlier in the evening.

Naked and nervous, she'd paused at the bathroom door, taken a deep breath, opened the door, entered the bedroom and humming 'The Stripper', had strutted across the floor to the bed in the best vamp-like strut she could muster. It had been an amateur performance, but he'd watched her progress with what she took to be apparent interest and when she reached the bed and pulled back the bedclothes it appeared, from the semi-erect state of his cock, she'd been right.

Climbing into bed, for one of the few times in their marriage she'd taken the initiative; kissing him, rubbing her tits and down his body, brushing her cunt against his thigh, stroking his cock and licking his body from his nipples to his belly button. In spite of her efforts, he had shown little inclination to reciprocate her advances other than, with an obvious lack of enthusiasm, returning her kisses, but what she had found more disconcerting; his cock had shown no sign of becoming fully erect. She'd realised she was losing him and needed to do something and since she was having no success with her current approach, she'd tentatively suggested he may like to try something different.

"I've been thinking about our lovemaking. After all this time, it must be getting boring for you. I've been wondering - would you like to try something different?"

"What are you suggesting?"

She'd hesitated, before asking timorously,

"I was wondering whether you might like to take me from the rear. You know; make love to my bum."

There had been no immediate reply. She hadn't been sure whether it was from shock or whether he was taking the time to consider the idea. His answer, when it came, had been filled with anger.

"What do you fucking think I am? Do you think I'm a fucking queer? Fucking in the ass is for queers. I don't know how you could possibly think I'd be interested. You're disgusting."

His response had surprised and upset her. It had been embarrassing suggesting anal sex to him; he wasn't aware of the courage she'd needed in order to make the offer to let him bugger her and his angry reply was not what she'd expected. Frightened and upset, she'd fled their bedroom and had spent the night in the guest room, lying in bed and crying for hours before finally falling to sleep just before dawn. When he'd appeared at breakfast the next morning, he had ignored her, refusing to look at her or respond to any of her attempts at conversation

That day, during the lunch break, she'd told Ann of his response and had received sympathy and some unsolicited advice.

"Don't worry, some men are opposed to anal sex; they tend to associate it with gays and can't believe it has any place in a straight relationship. David is clearly one of them."

"He must be. Ann, you couldn't believe how mad he got. I was frightened he was going to hit me."

"But he didn't?"

"No, he didn't."

"Okay. Assuming you still want to keep on trying to save your marriage – and for the life of me I can't imagine why you would – there's one last suggestion I can offer. If it fails, then you've got no chance of saving it."

"What's that?"

"In my experience, and that's based mainly on Richard's taste in porno videos, there's one thing which is almost guaranteed to get a man's attention and that's a three-way."

So Richard and she watched porno videos together. Was there to be no limit to the surprises about Ann's sex life to which she was to be privy?

"You know, sex with three parties, although, as he's a man, I would propose you suggest MFF." Karen looked puzzled. "Male, female, female. Two women and one man. Have you ever considered it?"

She had given it some passing thought when she'd read the relevant chapter in 'The Guide to Getting it On', but had rejected it, in part because she couldn't envision sharing David with another man or woman and also because of a porno video she'd once seen.

The video, which had been one of three loaned to her by a female friend, who'd removed them from a stash she'd uncovered in her daughter's bedroom, had starred two men and a woman and had featured a range of sexual practices, including double penetration.

As a movie it had been a failure; the action had been stilted, the tattooed actors and the silicone filled actress couldn't act and in spite of their feigned enthusiasm, had appeared to be going through the motions. There had been a couple of scenes which had induced a slight tingling in her cunt, the most exciting of which had been a scene showing cum leaking simultaneously out of the woman's bum and cunt and blending as it dripped onto the bedclothes, but, on balance, she hadn't found it erotic.

What had spoiled it for her had been a scene at the end of the film in which the two men had ejaculated, in turn, onto the actress's face. While sucking their cocks and wanking them, the actress had feigned delight at the thought of being coated in cum, but when the men had ejaculated onto her face, in volumes which suggested the scene had been filmed at a different time to the DP scene, she had blinked and squirmed. She and David had never tried anything like it and she couldn't imagine how a woman could possibly get sexual pleasure from it.

Even if she had been prepared to consider the notion, Ann's suggestion of a MFF three-way was probably moot. How would she find a woman prepared to be the third party, and if she could, what chance would there be of retaining her interest given David's abysmal performance in bed?

"Not really."

"Then maybe you should. I've never met a man who wasn't turned on by the thought of three-way sex, particularly if it's MFF. Why do you think MFF threesomes and lesbian videos are predominantly watched by men? It's because two women having it off turns them on, although I don't really understand why.

"It's not that I'm opposed to it. Although, I must admit I've never tried it. I've no objection, in principal, to licking another woman's clit or having her lick mine, but I can't imagine many women being turned on by men fucking and sucking each other."

As she spoke about having no objection to having sex with a woman, Ann raised her eyebrows and leered at her. Karen blushed, was her friend propositioning her, was she inviting her to lick her cunt? She didn't know and the answer was probably not, but surprisingly, the thought of three-way sex which included another woman didn't sound distasteful.

"I can't, either."

"And what about women doing the same thing?"

"I'm not sure."

She was saying she wasn't sure, but as she'd had sex more than once with her college roommate, even if it was true neither had brought the other to a climax with her tongue, her answer was a lie. But the question under discussion wasn't one of queer sex, but a three-way and she was more interested in resolving her feelings with respect to the latter rather than discussing the merits of the former.

Three-way MFF sex required another woman and she had no idea how to recruit a third party. She'd heard, in their search for sexual partners, people used the internet and in particular, the newly launched and rapidly expanding Craig's List, but she couldn't envision recruiting someone she didn't know. If she was going to have sex with another woman it had to be someone she knew; she couldn't imagine undressing and performing sexual acts in front of a stranger; but whom did she know who may be interested?

She looked at Ann. If there was someone she trusted unreservedly, it was her. Furthermore, she and Ann had often undressed together when changing at the local pool and although they hadn't flaunted their bodies, neither had been uncomfortable. It was possible she would feel comfortable with Ann, but would Ann be comfortable with her and David? The only way to find out was to ask and she found the prospect far less daunting than when she was considering asking David if he wanted to take her in the bum.

"Ann, have you ever had a three-way?"

Ann smiled; she knew what the next question was to be.

"Are you trying to recruit me?"

"Of course not."

The question may not have been a direct request, but the underlying reason for the question was apparent.

"Well, in the event that you are being a little economical with the truth, the answers are 'No' and 'Maybe'. No, I haven't and maybe I would consider it – but it's unlikely I'd want to do it with David – someone else; then maybe."

Karen looked at her for several seconds before she replied, during which she imagined what it would be like making love to Ann and the yet to be determined, third party.

"So where do we go from here?"

Before Ann could reply, the entry of the Vice-Principal put an end to the conversation. She hadn't had the chance to mention it again to Ann before she had walked in on the lovers. Finding her husband enjoying three-way sex was irony she could have done without.

Chapter 2

In the eight years following her divorce, she'd had three lovers. Her first affair had been with Robert, a former neighbour who had come to her house to help her erect an outside light and had started the year after her divorce. The job had taken longer than had been anticipated and it had been almost dark when he'd finished. Karen had offered him a drink and five beers and three quarters of a bottle of wine later they had ended up in bed.

Sex with Robert had been a revelation. He'd been far better in bed and more adventurous than David; paying attention to her needs, introducing her to positions other than the missionary position, but more particularly, had introduced her to the pleasures of oral sex. David had never attempted to go down on her; it had been as though he had a phobia about her cunt; treating it as unclean, refusing any form of sexual contact during her period and refusing, at any time, to put his mouth anywhere remotely in the vicinity.

She had to admit the fault wasn't just on his side; she hadn't been keen on blowing him, the thought of cum in her mouth had revolted her, but she had tried, only abandoning her task when she found it impossible to bring him to a climax. In contrast, Robert was an enthusiastic cunt-licker and he'd started every coupling with an oral attack on her cunt, licking and teasing her clit and probing her cunt with his tongue. She had responded to his enthusiasm and while not totally overcoming her revulsion to the thought of cum in her mouth, had blown him to within seconds of cumming before finishing the job with her hand.

Despite the quality of the sex, her relationship with Robert hadn't been easy. He was married and they had been forced to meet secretly, either in slightly seedy, out-of-town motels or, occasionally, at her house. It had almost come as a relief when he had abruptly ended their relationship; announcing he had qualms about cheating on his wife and thought it would be better if they did not see each other again.

Her second affair followed almost immediately after the end of her affair with Robert. Simon had been another married man, eight years younger than her and a colleague at her school. She'd fucked him at first because she'd needed to be fucked. Robert had shown her sex could be enjoyable and while Peter, her rabbit, was good at making her cum, he had his limitations – he couldn't kiss her, couldn't spray her cunt with his cum, but most of all he couldn't hold her in his arms and tell her the lies lovers tell to each other after they have made love. Simon could and did.

Over the two years they had been lovers, she had come to believe she might have been in love with him. He was attentive, good in bed and thoughtful, everything David had not been, and she had even harboured faint hopes he might leave his wife for her. Once again she had been rejected, although, on this occasion, not quite as brutally as by her former lover.

He'd been offered a position, as a Vice-Principal, on the other side of the state and despite logic telling her continuing their affair would have been almost impossible, she had come to believe he had used the move as an excuse to end their relationship. Unlike the break-up with Robert, which she'd taken in her stride, the end of the affair with Simon had left her heartbroken and she had fallen into her third relationship almost without thinking.

Her next lover was a woman. Other than her mild experimentation with her first-year university roommate; a relationship which had ended during the second semester when she'd met David, she'd never been sexually attracted to women. Her relationship with Rachel, a gym teacher at her school, had started immediately after Simon had told her of his planned move and on her part at least, had been accidental.

It had started at a pool party at Rachel's house where she had been celebrating the end of the school year with several of her colleagues. By midnight the other guests had left, leaving Rachel and her sitting by the pool and still in their swimming costumes. She had started to leave, but had been offered a night-cap and as she'd had nothing to do the next day, had stayed. Three-quarters of a bottle of wine later, she'd been almost drunk and feeling the need to share the ¬¬pain she was experiencing trying to cope with the loss of her lover.

She'd started telling her story without much emotion, merely recounting, in chronological order, brief details of the affair, but the longer she talked, the more emotional she'd become. She might have loved Simon, but now she was mad at him and if she'd had her way she would have strung him up by the balls, but as she'd talked, the anger had quickly faded to be replaced by an overwhelming feeling of despair and she'd started to cry. In between sobs, she'd poured out the intimate details of their relationship and the despair she was feeling.¬¬¬¬¬

Rachel had listened, soaking in the details, nodding and offering the odd encouraging word, but her attention was concentrated on Karen's body and in particular her tits, whose nipples had been stiffened by the cooling night air and were clearly visible through the fabric of her swimsuit. She could almost feel and see them; hard and upright; nestled between her lips, her tongue gently teasing them, but to achieve her goal she needed some way of persuading Karen to give her access to them. It wasn't going to be easy; as far as she knew, Karen was straight, but the alcohol and her resentment of her former lover might offer the opportunity.

123456...9