A Christmas to be Remembered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Merry Christmas to you, too, John," they all said nearly in unison, much like a Christmas chorus.

"Listen, I want to give my wife a special Christmas surprise."

"Oh, yeah," said Bob. "What is it?"

"It's...a gangbang."

"A gangbang," said Dave."

"Are you all interested?"

John looked from one to the other. Stunned silence set the mood from holiday spirit to sexual excitement. The four men looked from one to the other, while each one waited for someone to take the lead and speak.

"Susan? A gangbang? John it's 9am on Christmas Day," said Bob finally. "Have you been hitting the eggnog already?"

"Long story short, the gangbang is payback for Susan cheating on me with her boss."

"Seriously? Susan cheated on you? So," said Sam, "she doesn't know about the gangbang?"

"No. It's a surprise," said John with and evil and vindictive laugh.

"Gee, I don't know, John. Yeah, I'd love to do Susan," said Jim. "You know I've always been attracted to her, but what if she reports us to the police."

"She won't do that. It will never happen. She's not like that. I know her. It will just be between us. She'll blame me, no one else. If anything, we'll fight over it, maybe even divorce. Yet, as far as I'm concerned our marriage ended when she took her boss's cock in her mouth."

"When are you having the gangbang," said Sam looking up the stairs?

"Right now. She's already upstairs naked, tied to the bed, blindfolded, horny, and waiting."

"Now? John, it's Christmas morning," said Dave. "My kids and my wife just finished opening their gifts. I need to get back home. We're having her family over for dinner, later."

"Then, if they've already opened their gifts, you're free to spend a couple hours here pleasuring my wife. Dinner's not for several hours. You're wife knows you always watch the football games on Christmas. You can call her and tell her that your here watching the game with the guys."

It was like that with all of them Bob, Jim, and Sam. Their reluctance quickly turned from a foreboding feeling of doing something illegally wrong to having an excited lust by the prospect of experiencing Susan sexually. Albeit, even though they were all eager and more than agreeable to be with Susan, they all wanted some assurance that they wouldn't be arrested and hauled into jail for sexual assault and/or rape. They not only had reputations and marriages to protect but also a level of wealth to preserve. They didn't want to be hauled into Civil Court and sued either.

It's always been Susan's fantasy to be blindfolded and tied up, while having hot sex and made to do wicked, dirty, and nasty things, things that she wouldn't ordinarily do, unless she was forced and coerced to do them, while bound to the bed, of course. Being helplessly tied to the bed gave her the excuse that she wouldn't have been so wicked, dirty, and nasty, had she not been forced. Only, her idea of having hot sex, while doing wicked, dirty, and nasty things, was with her husband and not with her husband's friends.

She'd never go for that, not in a million years. She may have cheated on him by sucking her boss's cock, but she did what she thought she needed to do to keep her job. He knew his wife wasn't a slut and he knew that what he was about to do by allowing his friends to have their way with his wife was as unforgivable, as it would be an unforgettable Christmas gift.

In the time that Susan showered, primped, and preened, his four friends had assembled outside her front door in the cold chill of Christmas. With no one out and about and everyone inside their homes enjoying Christmas day, the four friends huddled together talking and stomping their feet trying to stay warm, while waiting for John to open the front door. Finally, the door opened and John stood there in his slippers, pajama bottoms, and robe. They all entered John's home in a huddled mass.

"Shh," he whispered to his friends. "Take your clothes off down here and be quiet coming upstairs. I don't want her to know you're all here. You'll ruin the surprise. And until I give you the signal, you can only touch her one at a time. Then, when I signal you again, you must step away and give someone else a turn." John looked from one to the other. "When she realizes that it's not me giving her pleasure, when she figures out she's being gangbang, you can all have a go at her." He turned to them. "And just one last thing. No kissing. Okay? She's still my wife."

His friends nodded their confirmations that they understood the rules. Quickly his four friends stripped naked and followed John upstairs and into his bedroom. A Polaroid moment, the sight of four naked men walking up the staircase, each of them with an erection, their shadows leering large against the white wall, would have made a nice photo, in the way that he imagined monsters loomed in the dark.

As if she was an exhibit on display at an erotic show or a sacrifice being made upon her bed, instead of on an altar, the four men stopped at the bedroom door and stared at the sight of Susan's natural beauty. A vision to behold, Susan was as naked as the day she was born, blindfolded, and tied to the bed spread eagled. If any of the men had any doubts before of not going through with this gangbang for the sake of their marriages, reputations, and the legal consequences, it disappeared with the naked sight of her. She looked so beautiful, so vulnerable, so willing, and so ready, and every man had an erection in anticipation of having their way with her.

As if afraid to touch her, as if this was a surreal dream, they stood staring at Susan's nakedness, before looking away from her to look at John, while awaiting his signal and before looking back at her. John motioned to his poker buddy, Bob, and he walked to Susan. Gently, he fell between her legs and slowly started licking her pussy. His hands felt the shapeliness of her thighs, before reaching beneath her and cupping her sweet ass and using her hips, as a leverage to pull her pussy closer to his mouth. Then, he reached up to touch, feel, and caress her perfect C cup tits and finger her erect nipples. Susan squirmed and moaned her pleasure of having her nipples fingered, while being eaten.

"Oh, John, Baby. That feels so good. Eat me, Baby, eat me. Lick my pussy, while pulling my nipples. Yeah, stick your tongue up there and your fingers, too."

John had hoped that sensory deprivation of using the headphones and blindfold, would numb Susan enough that she wouldn't be able to discern that it wasn't John touching her and licking her. He realized he couldn't fool her completely, but he'd cross that bridge when she discovered the sham.

Bob stayed there licking and fingering her for only a few minutes, before he looked to John. John gave him encouragement with a nod of his head and Bob got up and walked around to Susan's head. He put a knee to the bed and moved his cock closer to Susan's willing mouth. As soon as the head of his cock touched her lip, she accepted his cock, as if she were a hungry animal. She sucked his prick with loud slurping sounds. It was excitingly erotic to watch and to hear Susan suck Bob's cock. Gently Bob fucked her mouth. Before it progressed too far and past the point of no return, John waved Bob away. He wasn't ready for his friend to cum in his wife's mouth, just yet. He wanted to give everyone a turn first.

Next it was Dave's turn, John's other, albeit overweight, poker buddy. As if scripted, Dave followed Bob's lead and fell between Susan's legs and started eating and fingering her pussy. Dave was a big man and the excess weight at the end of the mattress was a dead giveaway that the man eating Susan was not her husband. The panicked expression on Susan's face told John that she now realized that neither man was her husband. She pulled at her ties, desperately trying to free her hands and close her legs, but Dave moved off the bed and with a nod from John moved closer to Susan's mouth. When she turned her head away, Dave grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled. He inserted his cock in her mouth when she screamed. Dave fucked her mouth, before Susan pulled away and spit out his cock.

"John! What the fuck is going on here! Who else is here? Untie me now and take this fucking blindfold off me or I swear..."

John walked to his wife and lifted one side of the headphones, but not the ties or blindfold.

"Merry Christmas, Susan. This gangbang is your Christmas gift or more correctly, my Christmas gift, for you having an affair with your boss."

"John...how do you know?"

"I overheard you telling every sordid detail to your sister."

"You listen to my private cell phone conversation?"

"You bet I did and I'm glad I did."

"I can explain."

"How dare you cheat on me? Well, now, this is my retribution. Enjoy. Go get her boys."

"Wait, John. Listen to me."

He replaced the headphone over her ear and stepped back to watch the action from the comfort of his chair. Now, Susan was out of control swearing, yelling crying and screaming. Panicked by her alarming reaction, at first, John decided to continue with his plans with the gangbang, anyway.

What difference did it make now, whether she knew or didn't know, he had orchestrated this gangbang? He figured she'd know she was getting gangbanged, anyway, after a while. The plan had already been set in motion and looking at the erections of his four friends, their lust for Susan couldn't be denied. Blindfolded and wearing headphones, it didn't matter. She's no dummy and now she knew that this gangbang had been planned by her husband, as her special Christmas gift and as payback for her illicit affair she had with her boss.

"What are you doing to my daughter?"

Unbelievable. As if on cue, Nancy, John's bitch of a mother-in-law, stood at the bedroom door. John and his four friends turned to see Susan's mom standing there scolding the five men and demanding they untie her daughter. The four men stopped what they were doing to Susan to look at John.

John gave Nancy a contemptuous look, his mind running away with all the reckless incidences of her interfering in his marriage and now this. A thorn in his side, a pain in his ass, where the Hell did she come from? She wasn't expected here with Diane until later that evening. Then, he remembered they were dropping off some food and gifts, before making the rounds to the homes of friends. John watched her eyes widen, as they went from one man's cock to another and in that flash, he knew she wasn't as shocked as she acted, but interested.

"Untie her this instant," she said pointing a finger of acrimony at John. "Don't worry, Susan, as soon as your sister parks the car and comes upstairs, we'll leave here and find a good lawyer tomorrow, right after the holiday."

There she goes interfering and not minding her own business again. Only, Susan, still wearing headphones and blindfold didn't hear her mother, didn't even know her mother was there in the room.

"Grab her," said John to his four friends, "and strip her. Tie her up and put her alongside her daughter. We'll have some real fun, now."

Before Nancy could even turn for the door, she was accosted. The four men were on her like flies at a picnic.

"Unhand me. Let me go. Take your filthy hands off of me, you brutes. You dirty bastards. Don't you dare remove my clothes. Help!"

Jim and Sam grabbed Susan's Mom by her wrists and held her arms behind her back, while Bob unbuttoned her blouse and Dave unzipped her skirt. Susan's mom, Nancy, in her fifties, was still a very attractive woman. She looked forty-something, instead of fifty-something. Genetically blessed, as were her two daughters, she had the body of a much younger woman and was proud that she was still able to wear her bikini to the beach. The few times that John saw his mother-in-law prancing around in her bikini on the beach and in his backyard by his pool, he wondered what she looked like naked. Now, he was about to see.

Forcing his tongue in her mouth, Bob kissed her to quiet her, while feeling her abundant breasts through her bra. She resisted Bob's attempts to kiss her and struggled against his touches, until he started fingering her nipples. Like daughter like mother, just as was Susan, it was quickly obvious that Nancy particularly enjoyed having her nipples fingered. By her sudden sensuous look, her nipples were one of her G spots, no doubt.

Dave was poised on his knees in front of her licking and fingering Nancy's pussy through her shear panties. She squirmed with delight over what Dave was doing to her. Now, she was ready for the taking.

Standing there in her panty and bra, Bob unhooked her bra and Dave pulled down her panty. Nancy had big tits, a D cup with dark nipples, saucer sized areolas, and a dark hairy bush. Taking it all in with one leering look, John stared at his naked mother-in-law. As soon as her bra slipped from her body, Bob was all over her big tits, touching them, feeling them, caressing them, and fingering and sucking her big nipples. He had mommy moaning in no time.

Dave took the opportunity to finger and lick her pussy and play with her clit. Once Bob and Dave did their part in readying Nancy, Jim and Sam picked her up and carried her to the bed for John to tie his mother-in-law spread eagle to the bed posts. After twelve years being married to her daughter, this was the first time he had seen his mother-in-law with her mouth closed and not talking. She looked so helplessly vulnerable tied to his bed. The first time he had seen his mother-in-law naked, John touched and felt her where no man should ever touch his mother-in-law, her tits, her ass, and her pussy.

"John," screamed Diane from the bedroom doorway. "What the fuck? Have you lost your mind? Mom! Susan! Are you okay? Untie them this instant or I'll call the police," she said holding up her cell phone, as if it was Mace.

In his rush to subdue Mommy, John had forgotten about Susan's sister, Diane, outside parking the car. With his driveway full of the cars of his four friends, Diane had nowhere to park and had to find parking elsewhere. John turned and gave his sister-in-law the same contemptuous look that he gave his mother-in-law, when she interrupted his fun time with her daughter.

"Grab her and strip her naked, too," said John pointing a stiff index finger at his sister-in-law.

Diane turned and tried to make a run for it, but his four friends were too fast for her. Again, Jim and Sam immediately obeyed grabbing Diane by the wrists, while Dave unbuttoned her blouse and Bob unbuttoned, unzipped, and pulled down her pants. This time, it was Dave that took the opportunity to feel Diane's big tits through her bra, while fingering her nipples to a nice excited erection. He leaned down and sucked the impressions that her nipples made in her bra, first one and then the other. The action of sucking her nipples, quieted her, as if she was a baby given a pacifier.

Another first for John, this was the first time he'd see his sister-in-law naked. Yeah, sure, he took out her tits and played with her nipples, while she blew him in the bathroom, but it was dark. Now, he saw her in the bedroom light and she was a carbon copy of Susan.

"No, please, let me go. I'll do whatever you want, just don't hurt me."

"Hurt you? No one is going to hurt you Diane. We're just going to gangbang you."

Bob, on his knees was touching and feeling her through her bikini panties. Feeling her ass and feeling between her legs, he showered the front of her panties with wet kisses. He pushed her panty aside with his finger and touched her deeper.

"She's ready. She's already wet. I wish I had married into this family. This is one family of horny women," chuckled Bob allowing all the men to have a relaxed laugh at the women's expense.

Now, standing there in her bikini panty and C cup bra, Dave unhooked her bra and Bob pulled down her panty. Except for the color of her nipples, more pinkish than brown, and a size smaller, C instead of D, Diane and Susan had duplicate tits to their mother. Dave was all over her big tits, touching them, feeling them, caressing them, and fingering her nipples before sucking them. Jim and Sam picked up Diane and carried her naked to the bed. Dave and Bob tied her spread eagle to the bed, while John removed the headphones and blindfold from his wife.

"John! Are you fucking crazy? It's enough that you've assaulted me but now my mother and my sister, too? Let them go. Untie them now. I don't care what you do to me. I deserve your wrath for cheating on you and if a gangbang is what you think my punishment should be, so be it. I'm ready to take whatever you have to give, but my mother and sister are innocent. They've done nothing to you."

"Consider this gangbang a family Christmas present. I assure you, this Christmas gift will have a lasting memory that will continue long after the holiday ends," he said with a villainous laugh, while enjoying a laugh with his four friends.

"I'm not kidding, John. If you don't until my mother and sister, I'll--",

"Mind your business, Susan," said Nancy. "I haven't had this much fun, since your father brought home his friend from work to party."

"Mother! Really," said Susan.

"Oh, you don't think I've had a sexual past? Occasionally, your Dad would bring home someone for me to do, while he pretended he was drunk and sleeping, all the while watching. It was a way for him to watch me show his friend a good time. He liked to watch another man undressing me, kissing me, and touching me. We'd talk about me having sex with other men before and after. He enjoyed the pillow talk nearly as much as he enjoyed watching me having sex with his friends and co-workers. Having sex with other men kept our marriage fresh and exciting. How else do you think we could stay married for 30 years?"

"Mother, I really don't want to hear about your sordid past and sexual life with Daddy. This isn't the time or place for that, when I'm about to be ravaged by four horny men," said Susan making a face.

"Oh, don't be silly, Susan. This is the perfect time to tell you girls more about me and your Dad. There's a new man down on the loading dock, Nancy," he say with a sly chuckle. "I think you two would hit it off."

"If my wrists weren't tied to this fucking bed, I'd block my ears," said Diane. "Mom, I really don't want to hear this personal and private information, especially not now."

"And why do you think that, Steve, I'd ask innocently and knowing what he'd say next," said Nancy with a warm smile, as if she was fondly remembering her deceased husband.

"Mother, if you don't stop," said Susan testing the strength of her ties to no avail. "I'll scream."

"And I'll vomit," said Diane.

"Because I saw him taking a leak in the men's room and he's got a big cock," said Nancy. "It excited your Dad to see me with well hung men. It excited him to see me with a big, hard, hairy cock in my hand and in my mouth, before they plunged it deep in my pussy."

"Mother, please! Enough," said Diane and Susan almost in unison. "Has everyone gone completely mad?"

"It so excited your father to see me with another man that the sex we had afterwards was just incredible," continued Nancy unyielding to the pleas of her daughters. "It was inspired. This gangbang reminds me a little of that experience. Your Dad had a voracious sexual appetite. Now that I'm party to a real gangbang, if your Dad could have orchestrated a gangbang and watched, he would have truly enjoyed this, but the swinging lifestyle wasn't what it was in our small bedroom community and in the way that it is now, especially in big cities."

"Actually, Susan," said Diane. "Mom just made me horny thinking about a big, hard, hairy cock. I need a good fuck. I haven't had any since I gave John a blowjob at Thanksgiving and had my mother not walked in on us, I would have fucked him, too. Now, that I got all that off my chest to you, I can finally get some closure and enjoy some sexual satisfaction. Let's do it guys. Show me some holiday spirit and give me some cock. Ho, ho, ho."