A Cleaning Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
She cleans his house - and finds more.
4.3k words
4.42
44.1k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leave from your house after that torn with emotions I cannot understand. Trying to figure out how the heat from where your hand had turned my ass red, made me so wet that it was even now leaking onto the drivers seat of my car as I drove away, since in my haste to escape your house I had neglected to put on my panties. I had feared that if I had stayed, I would have begged for you to touch me more.

I know that when I was there and your fingers were inside me, I would have given anything for you to continue with thrusting fingers and that I would have probably let you use more than your fingers, of which I am reminded of by the ache between my legs proving how much I need to have my pussy filled and by my clit throbbing with the need to be stroked some more. Then at the same time that I realize that, there is a feeling of how wrong I am to have wanted your touches to continue.

My traitorous mind continues to think about your caresses upon me as I drive to get my son from daycare, and even further into the night as I cook dinner for my family. Upon seeing my husband I feel even more wrong in letting those things happen today, yet I can't deny to myself the fact that the thought of your hands upon me still causes my pussy to moisten as if it had been only minutes since I left your house rather than hours.

Thoughts stayed with me all through the weekend about how you had touched me and made me feel things I hadn't felt before, and I considered that maybe I shouldn't return to your house. However, the need for the job and the confusion over the feelings you had stirred when your hands were on my ass and the wetness flowing freely from my pussy as you did, succeeded in bringing me once again to your house on Tuesday.

I was confident in the fact that with you at work I would be able to put it all behind me and continue on with my job and convinced myself that as long as I did nothing else wrong, then nothing more would come of what happened on Friday.

Unfortunately, as I convinced myself that nothing else would come of it, I was more confused because I knew that deep inside myself, I wanted and maybe needed it to happen again.

While I cleaned your house, I was very aware of the memories being there brought back, the feel of your hand swatting my ass and then soothing with a soft caress. I could almost feel your finger thrusting inside my pussy while your other hand toyed with my clit. The memory being much stronger now that I was in your house, making me aches for you again.

To say that the thought of touching myself while there in your house never crossed my mind would be lying, I wanted nothing more than reach down with my hands and pretend that you were the one teasing me again, but to do that would really mean I had to admit that you had an overwhelming affect on me, and I couldn't do it.

When I go in to clean your room, is when my thoughts really get to me, I find on your bed a note addressed to me. Since I had already been having so many thoughts of you, seeing it brought back memories of finding that first note a week ago, and what I had done in order to receive that first note from you. It caused me to think of the pictures and the overwhelming need that it had brought upon me, and the fact that I laid on your bedroom floor and reached my peak.

Just like last week, I considered not reading it, but this time I would be unable to pretend that I hadn't seen it. I had to think that you knew I wouldn't go looking again, so you put it in a place that there was no way I could avoid finding it putting me in a position where I had no choice but to read what ever it was you had written inside, so I open it and begin to read.

"Hope your weekend went well. After what happened on Friday, I decided that I wanted you to come here more often. I spoke to the Temp Agency yesterday and they will be speaking with you today. You are coming to work for me full time with a pay raise to ensure that you can't turn me down just yet. You will be here at nine in the morning and so will I, in order to discuss your duties as my full time house keeper and exactly how much of a pay raise I am willing to offer in order to get you here. Remember, don't be late."

As I read, I couldn't believe the nerve of you trying to hire me to work for you full time. Part of me wondering if your reasons were of a personal motive than just merely wanting me to clean your house more often and I decided that there was no way I was going to have a part in that.

Chance for a pay raise or not I decided that I would turn down your job offer today when I went in to speak with my boss at the Temp Agency. As I left your house and headed in to speak with him, my heart pounded in anger over your assumption that I would work for you full time and also because I realized that my pussy was wet at the thought that I would be in your house every day.

It wasn't until I spoke with my boss, that I realized there was no graceful way for me to get out of becoming your full time employee. I noticed that you seemed to have pretty much sealed the deal for me, when my boss handed me my last check telling me that if I ever needed a job again to be sure to come back and talk to him. Apparently, there is some fee that must be paid before you hire someone from a Temp Agency and you had taken care of that the day before so the Agency had just assumed that it was all taken care of and I was ready to begin my new job as your full time maid. I was to drop off my uniforms the next afternoon, since it had already been discussed that my new boss man would furnish the uniforms I was to wear while working for him.

I left the Temp Agency in anger realizing that you had taken control of my job with out even discussing it with me first. I also hated knowing that I had no choices now except to go along with it and see if there was a way I could get out of this without looking like I was running from all that you made me feel.

That anger at you and the situation I was in carried me through the rest of Tuesday and right up until I was heading for your house on Wednesday to meet with you. I tried desperately to hang onto my anger at you as I arrived at your house and prepared myself to see you once again, but it seemed the closer I had gotten the anger began to fade only to be replaced with nervousness over seeing you again.

As I walked to your door, even the nervousness seemed to fade to the recesses of my mind and became replaced by excitement as for some reason the last words you spoke to me, "I will finish you up another day" came back to haunt me and I had to wonder if today would be that day.

I stepped inside your house at nine o'clock exactly. I find it funny that even though I had been mad at you since yesterday, I still didn't want to cause more trouble by being late for our meeting. No matter how much I wished that I could have avoided this meeting completely.

Then I saw you, standing there in your kitchen in almost the same pose you had been standing in while waiting for me to bend over and place my hands upon the seat of the dining room chair. It had the affect of silencing all of my thoughts of anger at you, I was no longer nervous about seeing you, just could feel the excitement of the last time we were both here together.

Against my will, my body began to respond to you, or at least the thought of you. My clit swelled with the memory of your last touch, my pussy grew damp with thoughts of your finger inside me, and my face grew slightly red at the things my body was going through just standing before you again. I began to really wonder how I was going to be able to get through this meeting with pride in tact with so many thoughts flooding my mind at this moment.

"Care to sit?" you break the silence by asking as you turn the dining room chair towards me as you had done on Friday, making me blush even more at the memory and realize that you had probably done that in order to remind me.

I chose to ignore it and try to pretend as if it hadn't affected me as much as it had, and accepted your offer with a slight nod of my head and a whispered "yes."

However, I managed to outsmart myself on it, since you continued to stand after I had sat down on the offered chair, forcing me to look up at you as you stood in front of me. It only added to the little girl feelings that I had every time I was in your presence.

"Okay, how much money do you need in order to work for me full time per week? I don't want you to work here and still continue to look for a job and I know the Temp Agency had you working for $275 a week. Tell me now; what will keep you working here?" You begin catching me slightly off guard as I had not expected you to begin there or know already what I had been earning before.

I say the first number that comes to mind, hoping that it will be much more than you had wanted to spend for a maid. "$400."

"Okay, it is done. I will pay you $400 a week to show up here every day of the week, except Saturday and Sunday, though if it is at all possible, I may require your services at some point on one of those days as well."

I had never expected you to agree to that and couldn't come up with anything to say so simply nodded my head saying okay.

"As for the things you will do when you are here, well those will change from day to day depending on what I feel is necessary for that day. You should do as I ask every day regardless of what it may be. Some days I may want you to scrub the floor on your hands and knees or there may be some special little task that I want for you to complete that will be more pleasurable than cleaning my house."

Upon hearing you say pleasurable, my clit began to throb in time to my heartbeat, still leaving me unable to say anything to you so I simply sat and waited to hear what you would say next.

"Though there will be no one here to see you in them, except for me at times, but I want you to dress in a certain way. Until I am able to get you the outfits that I want for you to wear while cleaning, you may wear whatever it is that you choose. I should have you a new uniform by the first of next week if you will tell me what size it is that you need. Do you have any questions so far?"

"No, not that I can think of right now." I say finally finding my voice since asked a direct question and pleased with myself that I could.

"I am glad to hear that. Now I guess I need to explain how this is going to work for the time being at least. Everyday before I leave for work, there will be a note on the dining room table since I won't see you before I leave. Inside it will be what I want for you to do today. If you choose to not do it, I will have you bent over the chair while I spank you again. I am sure that you are wondering how I would know if you do as I ask or not, right?"

"Yes, but I think you are going to tell me."

"You are right, I am going to. One, I want your promise that you will do whatever I ask. Two, in case you decide that I won't know that you broke the promise; I will say that I may have cameras here watching what you do. It may be located in whatever room that I tell you to do it in. One day I hope that it isn't necessary to watch to make sure you do it, but until then, I have to make sure you earn the 400 dollars I am paying you. I wont ask you to do anything that may interfere with your life outside of work unless I need you for something on the occasional weekend and I promise that you will never do anything for me that isn't good for you in the end. Do you have any questions now?"

"Yes, thousands of questions." my mind screams while all I can do is shake my head no.

"Good, are you doing anything this afternoon that will make it impossible for you to begin working for me today?"

"No, I mean I have to take my uniforms to turn them in, but that is all." I say still trying together my thoughts and decide how I feel about the things you have said to me.

"Okay, I will make sure you are done in time to turn them in. For today, we will keep it simple. I haven't asked you to do this before, but I want for you to dust the stuff on that shelf over there in the living room. Take each piece off and wipe it down, then wipe the shelf under it. You are wearing pants and that is fine for today, but I do want you to go to the bathroom and remove your panties before you begin. I wont touch you in anyway you don't want me to, but I do want you to not wear panties while cleaning my house. When you get to my door, I want them off, whether I am here or not. Do you understand the instructions?"

I am shocked that my underwear is up for debate while I am working in your house with you watching me, but still unwilling to disappoint you after you agreed to pay me the amount that I was charging you, I simply nodded my head in answer to your question.

"No, I want to hear you say that you understand my instructions."

"Yes, I understand them and will do what I can to make sure that I earn my 400 dollars a week."

"Good, now, go and remove your panties and get started."

I turned and went into the bathroom wishing that I didn't have to do it, yet as I walked into the living room, knowing that I didn't have them on and you were watching me, I felt myself growing damp again.

As I cleaned the stuff on the shelf my pants seemed to caress and tease my exposed clit, making me even wetter and I wondered if you had any idea of what the effect was on me while I wasn't wearing panties and you sat there watching me move around.

True to your word, the next day when I arrived, there was a note on the table waiting for me.

"Hope you didn't wear panties today. In the bedroom you will find a vibrator, I want for you to go in there, pull down your pants, turn it on low and put it inside you, in the off chance that you wore a dress today, you will find a pair of panties on the bed as well and you may put them on, otherwise leave them off. While you have the vibe inside you, I want for you to sweep and mop the dining room and kitchen and then vacuum the living room floor. IF it turns you on to have me inside you for that time, you may go back into the bedroom, lay on the bed and cum with me inside you. That is all for today so enjoy your light work load."

"How can he think I will want to cum with the vibe inside me just because he told me to put it there? This is crazy. No way am I going to let him tell me to put something inside myself like that." I silently ranted, knowing all the while that my pussy was growing wet thinking of putting that toy cock inside myself while I cleaned house, beginning as curiosity over what it may feel like to do that. I also know that no matter how much I said I wouldn't do it, you would know whether I did or not and if I hadn't I would lose my job or worse, have you to deal with face to face again.

After stalling for a little while, trying to reign in the thoughts rushing through my mind, and trying to make myself believe that it wasn't your cock I was going to have inside me but a toy, I slowly headed towards your bedroom. Once again, you had told me exactly what I was to find and where to find it. Laying right on top of the bedspread was a vibe, about 8 inches long and in my opinion 2 inches around. I couldn't imagine putting that up inside myself, since I had never had a man that big buried inside me. I thought for sure you must be crazy to expect me to put that inside myself, and yet soon after that followed the thoughts wondering what something that big would feel like.

All thoughts of how it wasn't going to turn me on fled as my pussy began to prepare itself by becoming wet and feeling as though it was opening up to accept the toy you had left for me. My legs and hands seemed to develop thoughts of their own as they began to move me towards the bed unsnapping my jeans and working them down as I went. I hadn't worn the panties today so all that stood between me and that toy that I felt would fill me up completely was the jeans and it didn't seem my hands could get them down fast enough.

When they were down below my knees, I reached out with my hand caressing the toy with fingertips before shyly picking it up. I then lowered it to my pussy, anxious to have it inside me suddenly, and slid it between the lips of moist slit, testing the wetness and the feel of it. Spreading my legs as far as my pants would allow me to; I gently insert the head of the toy cock into my wet pussy, marveling over how easy it was sliding in so far even though I could already feel it stretching me.

I reach down turning it on low as you had said for me to do, and continued trying to push it inside me. I could feel it inside me, stretching me, and got it about three quarters of the way inside when I didn't feel that I could take any more inside me. I hoped that it was okay that it wouldn't fit inside me as I pulled up my pants, feeling the slow gentle vibrations deep in lower part of my stomach.

It didn't take long to notice how my pants kept trying to push the vibe deeper inside and my pussy continued to accept it. As I cleaned, and tried to ignore the buzzing deep inside me, I felt it shifting with every step I took, and found it was very difficult to bend or squat cause the forced it into awkward positions inside me. I began to grow uncomfortable, it pushed inside me to far, stretched me to much and the steady vibrations inside me added to my discomfort. Not because it caused pain but it kept me thinking about the cock inside me, reminding me who had put it there, and turning me on that it was inside me far enough to ache.

The more uncomfortable it became inside me, the more I blamed you, and then I found myself wondering why you had to put "Your" cock in me while I cleaned. The more I thought of it as your cock, the more my clit ached and swelled seeking contact.

By the time I was done with all the cleaning it was, in my mind at least, your cock inside me, stretching me, and also it was your cock that I wanted to cum on. My pussy ruled all my thoughts, I knew that I was more turned on right now than I had ever been before and I had to find a way to cum and I needed to cum on this cock that you had put inside me.

With only a moment's hesitation when I reached the bed in your bedroom, I once again unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and slid them down my legs. My pussy was so wet that the toy inside me slipped out landing on the soaked crotch of my pants. The sudden emptiness startled me and I missed it instantly. So I sat down on your bed and hurriedly buried "your" cock once again deep inside me.

As I laid back on the bed, I began to pull it almost completely out before slamming it back inside me. Each outward thrust left me feeling empty a split second before I marveled over how deeply it could reach inside me. There was no pain from dryness which was usually a problem with my much smaller husband, and so I laid there and simply enjoyed the feeling of my well lubed pussy taking this monster cock deep inside me.

My wetness flowed so freely that it soon coated the whole shaft and leaked further out onto my fingers, making it difficult to continue the thrusting motion. I was so hot and horny, knowing that I was so wet and it wasn't something that was wrong with me causing me not to grow wet when my husband I made love.

I reached down with my other hand and touched my clit. It was so hard it felt like a little rock laying there and was swollen much larger than usual, so ready to have me touch it that I thought for sure I would explode in a moment if I went to work on it.

I teased myself for a moment, not wanting to give up the thrusting motion of the vibe just yet, but it wasn't much longer until the teasing turned to my fingers demanding that I reach my peak.

It hit me quickly and I found myself moaning out my orgasm as my pussy contracted around "Your" cock. I tossed and turned on your bed in ecstasy, my body shaking with the effort of the orgasm that just continued to run through me.

12