A Clockwork Green Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers

The hand behind my head glides around my neck and down to my breast, pausing for a moment before teasing my nipple between my thumb and forefinger. The hand around my cock starts to slide up the shaft of my cock.

"Slower, dear one. The purpose of this is to show me your charms, not for you to glean enjoyment from it. My wishes are paramount here." She smiles as she speaks to me, but the sting of the admonition smarts in my psyche all the same. I dutifully comply, unsure of myself and desperate not to further disappoint her.

"There. We will teach you yet. There is much for you to learn, but I am pleased with your willingness to try." She watches as I ever so slowly move my hand back down my cock, all the while teasing and playing with my nipple. My breathing starts to quicken a little as the heat of my arousal begins to build.

"A little faster now, Charlotte. Begin to pleasure yourself. I want to see how you behave in the throes of ecstasy." She leans forward a little, her smile becoming predatory.

I need no additional motivation as my hand begins to work faster up and down my tool, a drop of precum beginning to form at it's tip. A small moan escapes my lips as I look up at the ceiling of the room, my teeth gritting as my passions begin to build. My pussy is starting to get very wet, the juices running down my thighs and dripping onto the floor. After only a minute, I'm close, and I know that release will be coming soon.

"Enough."

I obey immediately, but I am confused. Didn't she want me to do this? I don't under-

"It is not your place to question my desires." She says, her eyes seeming to pierce my soul. I am acutely aware of the fact that she finds me wanting right now, and that thought crushes my heart and will. I'll never get this right, and she deserves so much better than I am offering her right now.

Her expression softens a little, and she gets up from the stool to come over to me. "Fear not, my darling pet. You will learn. It takes time for a lesser to know how to behave properly in a given situation." She stops before me, placing the tips of her fingers under my chin to raise me onto my feet. Wreathing my face with her hands, she pulls my face close to hers and speaks to me in a voice barely louder than a whisper.

"You will please me. Soon."

She lets go of me and turns, the click of her her heels growing more faint as she exits the room. I wrap my arms around myself, more out of a sudden sadness than the temperature of the room.

What did I do wrong?

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers