A Clockwork Green Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk ahead of my Mistress, a collar and leash tethering me to her as she saunters along. I've done this quite a few times now, and I know the pace at which she likes to walk. It took some practice to learn it, but now I can walk without her having to yank on the leash to get me to heel.

What is different is the damned anal toy that is up my ass. It's driving me crazy, but if I give into it... the thought sends a thrill through my body, and I can feel my cock start to strain against the confines of the cage. Giving in would be so easy... It takes a moment for me to regain my bearings and will myself to calm down. I would much rather deal with a suppressed urge than the pain of a denied erection.

"You're doing well, my pet." The Mistress whispers as we make our way out into the sunshine of her grand garden. "Better than I had anticipated. Normally that would please me, but I wish to see what you would do in a difficult position."

We make our way to the middle of the garden, my sense of worry building all the while. I adore my Mistress, but she can be... no, don't think it. To even entertain the thought that she has less than my best interests at heart is nothing less than sheer folly. She is doing this because I need it. I have to prove my devotion to her.

You never needed to prove anything to her. She loved you regardless of what happened... even before you were Charlotte. Why can't you rememb-

NO! I won't entertain these thoughts! The Mistress loves me... she loves me! She is all I need and want, now and forever! Mackenzie used me!

".. lotte? Are you listening to me? I'd hate to have to discipline you when you've been doing so well." Her voice sounds sharp, with a edge of anger to it. I turn back to her and nod, forcing a smile on my face.

Her glare softens a little, and the smile returns. "It would seem that punishment is required. I am so very sorry, Charlotte... but this is for your own good." She snaps her fingers twice, and I can't help but gasp.

That dildo starts to vibrate! Oh gods... it's a water device. I can feel it there, pressing up against my prostate and stimulating it all the while. The thing just being there was bad enough... but this? How am I going to be able to hold out against this?

I stifle a whimper, trying to fight the urge that is slowly yet inexorably building. A sharp pain snaps my attention back to my cock as it strains against the cage that holds it, the metal prison allowing me no reprieve. I strain at the bonds holding my arms in place, my body starting to tremble uncontrollably as that thing works uncaringly. Please, please make it stop. I can't, I can't...

NO! I can do this. I mustn't disappoint her... I won't let her down. I have to find some way to win over these base urges. For her. I begin to concentrate on my breathing in order to regain my center. In through the nose, out through the mouth. Over and over again. Drown everything out, save for a singular focus on my breathing. It's an old meditation technique, meant to balance a warrior and prepare them for the rigors of combat.

My heart rate starts to slow, and the waves of pleasure rippling through my body seem muffled as they start to recede. I slowly begin to stand upright, the trembling subsiding and the pain inflicted on my cock from the cage lessening with every passing moment. I'm doing it... I'm winning over this fiendish device. I turn back to look at the Mistress, and what I see there makes me so happy.

She has her hand pressed to her chest, as though she is trying to steady her heart. Her eyelashes flutter as she lets out a long, happy sigh. Her smile lights up her whole face as she stares at me. "Oh, my pet. You reflect so very well on me. My training has allowed you to overcome your humble origins. They said that you were trash, unfit for the life I have planned for you." She snaps her fingers again, the vibrator in my ass stopping and allowing me a measure of relief. "But I knew better, didn't I? I showed you the way, and despite your flaws, I have elevated you beyond your ken. You are one step closer to taking your place in my Menagerie, my precious little toy." She steps around in front of me and caresses my cheek, and I can't help but thrill at her touch. I did it! I showed her that I was her pet, and that I could do as she wanted! I start to lean into the caress, and am surprised when she withdraws it.

"Come, let's go out to the foyer so that we may properly display you. I want my guests to see what my training has wrought." She tugs once on the leash and looks at me expectantly. I have no choice to obey. The sound of my footfalls in high heels echo in the grand hallway as I walk ahead of her, taking up my practiced gait to keep at the pace she desires.

What happened? I did everything she wanted. This wasn't like before when I didn't know what I was doing. She said she was happy with how I behaved... why doesn't she show me any affection? I don't understand. Maybe what I did wasn't enough.

Maybe nothing will ever be enough.

No, that can't be it. She's... she's just preoccupied with this social function is all. That has to be it. She loves me, I know she does. I know she does. I'm her pet. I just need to do more is all. Maybe if I am especially good during this gathering, that will prove to her that I am hers. And then maybe she'll tell me that she loves me.

***

We enter a grand sort of meeting hall, set up fairly similarly to the way the auction house was. The room is a good deal smaller though, and far more intimate. The sound of people milling about and talking with each other fills the room and makes me more than a little nervous. It's been a while since I've been around so many people. My world has been so very small as of late, and even this gathering is large. Intimidating. My being nude and paraded about does nothing to quell that uneasiness.

"Hold for a moment, pet." The Mistress tugs once on my leash and I obey promptly. I turn back to her, and the look on her face tells me that my apprehension must be apparent. She clucks her tongue as though she's about to address a child who's been caught doing something silly. "This is important to me, my toy. These people are here to enjoy my home and the finer things I take part in on a regular basis." She sweeps her hand before her in a grand gesture as if to encompass everything around her. "All of it reflects on me, just as you do. The vibrator was just a test. THIS is the real thing. It goes without saying that I will not tolerate disappointment."

I nod silently at her, keeping my gaze from meeting hers.

"Good. Unless I give you direct permission, you are not to speak to anyone. If someone approaches you and addresses you, defer to me." She looks into the room beyond me over my shoulder and smiles. "Come. Let's show off my most recent acquisition, shall we?"

The room grows deathly still as we enter, the only sound is the clicking of our heels on the floor. All eyes are upon me. I can feel every one in the room looking at me, watching me with rapt attention. This isn't like when Mackenzie and I had sex on the patio of the auction house. There's no thrill to this at all, no moment stolen from the world to be enjoyed like some forbidden treat. Still, I am the Mistress' pet. This will prove my devotion. She has to love me for doing this. I -

Mackenzie never asked you to be anything other than what you were.

Mackenzie LIED to me! She used me and then threw me in the corner when she was done. 'How do you like looking at other women now?' Some friend. Some lover.

And yet she came back for you. Despite all that has happened, she came back. FOR YOU.

My thoughts are interrupted at someone's approach. I recognize her as the Baroness Emmaline Wadsworth, the finance minister for the city. "My, such a well behaved creature, dear Emilie. I can tell you've put more than just a little effort into this one." Her steel gray eyes look me up and down as if she were sizing up some kind of show horse. "Tell me, is this one of the two from the auction?"

"Why, yes!" The Mistress flashes a smile at the baroness. "This one is called Charlotte. She's proven to be much more malleable to proper training. Quite a find, if I do say so myself."

"Oh my, yes. You've trained her well." Again her eyes wander up and down my body, more slowly this time and with more than just a hint of lust. "Will we be able to view this wonder of magic more... fully later? I've done a bit of research myself and I have to say-"

"All this fawning talk about a fucking sewer rat." I become aware of Baron Rasputin as he glowers behind me. "It is a peasant. A thing meant only to amuse my Lady for a moment or two, then to be shit-heaped when the time comes." He circles around me with a sneer, making no effort to hide his contempt. His long black hair shimmers as he moves, and his physique is impressive to say the least. He carries himself like a warrior, and part of me wants to respond to him in kind. His broadsword hangs off of his belt in an ornamented scabbard, and I can't help but notice that he's fingering the hilt of the weapon as he looks at me.

The Mistress turns to scowl at him, the ice in her gaze palpable. "You can be quite the boor, Mikhail. Tell me, isn't there a battle or some place else you can go inflict yourself on? My pet here, she -"

"It." He snarls in anger. "It's not fully male, nor is it female. It's a thing. And it's only alive because of your good graces."

"Don't be transparent, Raspy!" Townsend strolls up to the small gathering, guiding someone along with him as he does so. "Just have sex with it already. We all know you want to." Rasputin snorts derisively.

I finally get a good view of the old man he's guiding along, and my heart skips a beat. Heimdahl? He's got on some kind of goggles, but it's most definitely him. What in all of the Heavens is going on here?! Townsend whispers something to him, and his face lights up with a lewd smile.

"So, you have a life you and Mackenzie are going to build without me, eh?" He chuckles a bit. "It took a little bit longer, and cost me something important... but you are here, nonetheless. Fitting... and I hear that Mackenzie has been difficult as well! They tell me that she has been punished, and that she is a shell of what she was. Good. That is a thing I would've liked to see. I suppose I'll have to settle for hearing it." He begins to reach out for me.

"Take your hand away from MY pet, cur." The Mistress slaps his hand away from me and rounds in on him. "You were hired to watch them, not use them for your own little games."

"And what do you call this," he spits.

"I call this beyond your station. I also find it fitting that the one thing I asked you to do for me, you can't ever do again period." Her smirk is cruel and taunting.

"You are not irreplaceable," he snarls. Townsend gives her a smug grin and a light shrug as he leads the old man away.

"And as for you, Mikhail. You're in my home. You will show me my due respect... unless you want me to take the matter up with him."

Rasputin stares at her hard for a moment with murder in his eyes. His hand grips the hilt of his sword as his knuckles turn white, and I can hear the leather creak under his grip. After what seems like an eternity, he relaxes a little and smiles darkly. "That won't be... necessary." He turns to leave, only to stop short and call to her over his shoulder. "Enjoy your pet, good Duchess. If you ever need a hand with her, I think I have a spare clockwork one in my trophy room..." He walks away laughing. "After all, I'm only here to help."

***

The guards have bound me to a wrought iron chair set up in the center of the room after removing my other bondage gear. Actually, "chair" would be something of an understatement. It's very large, and it took several guards to wheel it out and set it up. The closest word I can think of to describe it is 'throne'. It has armrests and a large backing to it, and everything has been padded for comfort.

I don't resist as they secure me to this... monstrosity. They have me sitting down in it with my arms on the rests before putting my wrists in large, bracer-like manacles that are bolted down into the frame. The bindings enclose almost half of my forearms, and there is no way I would ever be able to break free if I had wanted to.

My position at the head of the room makes it clear that I am to be the "main attraction" of this evening's affair. Many of the nobles are looking at me, craning their necks and watching as the guards secure my restraints and double check them for effectiveness. I'm vaguely aware that Duchess Amaranth is talking, telling the gathering about whatever it is she feels is important to know about me and other such details. I only truly pay attention when the speech ends and she comes over to me.

"Comfortable?" The Mistress leans over and smiles at me. I nod silently at her, looking up at her from my position. 'I'm sorry about that little display back there, my pet. Some of my acquaintances don't know how behave themselves" She reaches down to pet my head. "I must say, you've been behaving wonderfully out here. I am so very pleased with your performance.

"Thank you... mistress."

She looks at me with a quizzical expression for a moment before turning to the men around me. "Guards, finish securing her in place."

Two men come around from behind me and reach down to grab my ankles. I'm caught by surprise as they force them up and over my head, and I can hear the whir of gears as some kind of restraints clamp down around my ankles and hold my legs to the back of the chair. The action makes my butt hang over the edge of the seat, and the result is that I am lying on my lower back with my ass up in the air, unable to move except to wiggle my hips a bit. Everything is exposed for people to see.

"There, now you're properly set up for display." She nods at me with a smile. "Everyone will be here shortly, and in this position your... uniqueness will be evident for all to see. Be good, my little pet." She spins on her heel and sashays off to a luxurious set up of chairs and food nearby.

Music starts to play, and many people are filtering over to the tables for food and refreshments. It isn't long before a small line begins to form in front of me, though. Baroness Wadsworth is one of the first to view me. She kneels beside me, leaning in close and whispering so that only I can hear her.

"Ohhh, what I would do to you." Her hands tremble as she strokes my thigh, and she closes her eyes for a moment. "Amaranth sees you as a project... something to be molded. Me? I'd just fuck you senseless. Use you until there was nothing left." She puts her hands on both my knees and digs her nails into my flesh. "That's all you're good for, you know. But, it would be unseemly for me to indulge myself like this here." She gets up and stares at me hard, her demeanor unnerving me more than just a little bit. "We'll have to see if your owner will let me borrow you for a bit later. After all, what are friends for?" She takes one last longing look at me before walking away.

They come up, one or two at a time. Some of them treat me like a curiosity, stealing a touch before running off in embarrassment. Others look at me as though I were some zoo animal on display. Their reactions range from idle curiosity to thinly veiled disgust. One of them lumbers up to where I am bound, plunking down unceremoniously in front of me after pushing a few onlookers aside.

"Well, you're certainly bigger than my husband." A plump middle-aged noblewoman with rosy red cheeks and a roundish nose leans over and begins to play with my cock. She handles it a little more roughly than I would like, though it doesn't come close to the pain I felt earlier. "They tell me that freaks like you used to exist long ago."

"Yes, my Lady." I haven't the foggiest who she is, but I know well enough to keep a civil tongue in my head. She is nobility, after all, and if I were to mouth off to someone of importance... I bite my lip as she manhandles my cock while she jams two fingers into my pussy. Oh, she is so rough! My concentration slips a bit and I let out a little cry of pain.

"Hush, you. I am having fun right now." Her grip tightens around my shaft as she starts to jack me off entirely too forcefully. Her efforts actually make it difficult to maintain an erection as she slams her clenched hand down into my pelvis. Her fingers in my snatch fare no better as she wriggles them around with the grace of a power tool. Everything that she's doing is uncomfortable, at best.

"Lady Amaranth, there seems to be something wrong with it! It's not working right. I can feel it getting soft in my hands." She pouts as she stops trying to get me off. Relief floods my mind as she stands up, and I let out a small sigh of thankfulness. "I thought these things were supposed to be wanton perverts, desperate for sex of any kind!" The Mistress and the group surrounding her laugh at her comments.

"Well, if you stopped handling her like a farm animal and actually did something that was actually pleasurable, maybe she'd respond in kind." A couple of nobles approaches where I am bound, grinning impishly as they stare my up and down. The man pushes a pair of glasses up the bridge of his nose as he kneels down beside me, while the woman with auburn hair and a pen tucked behind her ear follows suit on the other side.

The older woman snorts indignantly, only to be waved off. "You've had your fun," the younger woman says. "Step aside and let others see this delightful creature for themselves."

The nobleman turns his attention back to me with a wide smile. "We've read about your kind. I for one have always wondered what it'd be like to see you up close and personal." He kneels down beside me, looking me up and down before letting out a low, quiet whistle. He's obviously intrigued by me, but there doesn't appear to be any malice behind his intentions, or in hers for that matter. Their demeanor is more like that of delighted wonder.

"Yeah. Poor thing, we saw what Lady Everline was doing to you back there." She runs a finger gently over my lips before leaning in to whisper in my ear. "She has the subtlety of a war drone, doesn't she? Let's see if we can't treat you a little better, hmm?" She kisses my forehead before pulling away with a wink, walking back and taking her place in front of me.

"Agreed. After her pawing at you like that, it's a wonder you're not curled up into a ball and crying." He runs his index finger down my shaft and cups my balls in his hand, massaging them gently. I squirm about, wiggling my hips as he strokes and teases them, his every touch beginning fan my desire. "I bet we can make up for that."

"Ever since my friend here and I heard about you, we've been dying to see you for ourselves." The noblewoman kneels down in front of me, placing her hands on my ass cheeks and spreading them apart even further. I watch her smile as she looks on my exposed body, and I can't help but blush at the attention.

"Ah! W-what are you going to do to me?" The man distracts me from the her as he leans over to kiss the head of my penis. "I-I don't think the M-mistress..."

"Shh. You let us worry about that. All you need to worry about is enjoying yourself." His touch is as gentle as the priors was rough as he grasps my cock around the base. He squeezes slightly before slowly sliding his grip up my shaft while kissing the head over and over again.