A Close Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers

Lesley walked over to Lyn and put her arm round her shoulder, "You mean you don't hate us?"

"No! Fuck me Les I wouldn't hate you anyway. I was just a bit shocked, surprised, I mean, I never guessed that's all."

She threw her arms round Mike and said, "Oh i'm so glad. I was so so worried we had upset you. I would die if you hated us."

Mike smiled and stood up. He put his arm around Lesley's shoulder and beckoned Lyn to the other arm. "I apologise to you both." he said and kissed first Les and then Lyn on the head. "Now I am off to bed, g'night"

As he walked away he heard them chattering away like little beavers. He was glad it was sorted out, and a little annoyed at himself for not realising that Lesley would have been so sensitive about it.

He slept fitfully for the first time all week, but still couldn't get the picture of Lesley holding Lyn's ample tit in her hand out of his mind, only now he just smiled about it.

The following day was drink day and Mike had been looking forward to it all week. The pressure he had put himself under was ridiculous and he wanted to wash it all away with a good quantity of booze.

As he walked to the pub he wondered why the hell he did this same routine every Friday, maybe it was time he changed it, maybe go to a club or something and get himself a girlfriend, he hadn't had shag for months and he was sure he was wearing his hand out. But he didn't, same old pub, same old friends, same old falling down drunk, and same old falling into bed at 2 am.

The only problem was he forgot he had brought a woman home with him. After half an hour of trying to arouse him she stomped out of the house leaving his bedroom door wide open, managing to wake Lyn in the process. If the woman had waited another two seconds she would have seen a hard on worth the wait, as his usual middle of the night piss erection came into being. He got up and promptly fell through the doorway landing on his face in the hall, mainly because he tried to open a door that wasn't where it should be. By now Linda had got up to see what all the noise was about. As her bedroom was directly opposite Mikes, when she opened her door she could see him lying prone on the floor curling up into a ball as though he was going to go to sleep.

She looked at him for a second not sure what to do, deciding she couldn't leave him there she helped him to stand, for the second time in her life she got a full view of his erection. However much she tried to avert her eye's she couldn't.

"Pull yourself together woman." she said to herself. "Toilet is it Mike?"

Mike didn't say anything just staggered towards the washroom. As he entered, Lyn went to return to her room but decided that she better make sure he got back to bed safely. A few moments later Mike appeared. 'God he's still big.' Lyn thought. "Come on Mike let's tuck you in."

She somehow managed to get him back to his room and dropped him on his bed, lifting his feet up and covering him with his quilt. She felt like a drink but thought better of it, not trusting herself to leave it at one. She went back to bed and with visions of her brother's erection fell asleep.

Mike woke up the following morning and in his usual cloudy state put his boxers on and went down for breakfast.

Half an hour and two cups of steaming hot coffee later, "Morning Mike!" Linda said, "Sobered up yet?"

Lesley laughed

It all came flooding back to him, "Oh fuck I dunnit again didn't I? Oh shit i'm so sorry."

"Oh no." Lyn said, "This time you surpassed your self. If I heard things correctly, you brought some young woman home with you, and she got so annoyed that you fell asleep she woke up the whole house, lucky mum and dad are away, or it would have been them that found you laying on the landing and not me."

"Oh no." Mike said rubbing his face in his hands, "Was I....?" he said waving his hands up and down his body.

"Oh you were stark buck naked." Lyn said trying to sound serious.

"And from what Lyn tells me you were as stiff as a board." Lesley added

Both girls burst out laughing. Mike raised his head and saw them looking at him, laughing at him.

"Bit unfair though Mike." Lesley said

"What is?" he said, resigned to them taking the piss out of him yet again.

"Well that's twice you've flashed your cock at Lyn, when do I get my turn."`Another burst of laughter.

"I can only apologise." he said looking at Lyn

"Oh don't apologise, I enjoyed it, did you know your almost as big soft as Colin is when he's hard." Yet another bout of hysterical laughter.

Mike knew he had lost, "That's it i'm off." he said angrily, and stormed off to the swimming pool. But this time the girls weren't letting him off the hook, they followed close behind.

He dived straight into the pool and started swimming, when the girls came in they sat in the sun chairs watching him, whispering to each other. Mike ignored them and concentrated on his swim. He was angry with himself, he couldn't remember bringing anyone home but he did remember what occurred on the landing, through a mist he remembered Lyn picking him up and being outside the bathroom when he had finished, vaguely he remembered her covering him up. She had seen everything, only this time she had been able to have a bloody good look, and it would seem she did, and again when he came back out, when he was soft. 'Now i'm gonna get some grief' he thought.'

He had lost count of the lengths he had swam, he just carried on till he felt sober and then till he was ready to handle the barrage his sister's were going to give him. He finished his lap and shook the water from his face. Walking to the side he jumped out of the pool and slowly rubbed his face with his hands. He heard his sister's laughing but ignored them, he was calm, and he was in control.

"Well it's better than nothing I suppose." Lesley said, "Hey Mike aren't you supposed to wear swimming shorts in the pool."

Mike looked down and realised he was wearing his boxers, they had stuck to him wherever he was wet, they were also transparent, "Fuck!" he shouted and ran to the shelf for a towel. He held the towel around his waist and said, "Ok that's enough. I think I know how much of a prat I have been ok!" He flopped down into a sun chair, feeling embarrassed and just a little dejected.

Feeling sorry for him, Lyn sat on the arm of his chair, wrapped her arm round his shoulders and pulled his head against her. She ran her hand down his face, "Oh is big mikey feeling picked on." she emphasised the 'big'

Lesley sat on the other arm and pulled him over to her, "Ohhh poor big Mikey," she said, again emphasising the 'big'

Mike had to laugh, "Look will you two please stop with the big ok!"

Linda pulled him back, "But big mikey is so biiiiiig."

Lesley pulled him back to her, "I don't know how big Mikey is, cos he don't love me as much as he loves liddle Lindee."

"Oh come on girls I feel bad enough as it is, you know I love you both the same so can we leave with the big ok."

"Ok biiiig Mikey," Linda said in her childish cheeky little girl voice, "But you is really really biiiig, to me big Mikey."

"If you two don't shut up I am going to throw you in the bloody pool to cool off."

Lesley jumped up and down saying in a childish voice, "Ohhh we all go for swim all go for swim. Big Mikey get wet boxers yummee yummee."

"That's it." Mike said, and jumping up he pushed Lesley so hard she fell into the pool. Mike suddenly realised that the pool was approaching at an alarming rate, too late he was under the water. Coming to the surface gasping for air he shook the water from his face.

It was clear that Linda had pushed him into the pool from behind but she was not in sight. Lesley suddenly surfaced right in front of him. "Biiig Mikey boxers very sticky to him big nuts." she said in her little girl tone.

But Mike had a reply, "And liddle Lesley nightdress see through." He couldn't take his eyes off her pert little tits, the nipples standing out as hard as rocks, now it was his turn to laugh. Lesley looked down and saw he was telling the truth, she screamed and quickly dipped her shoulders below the surface. Mike heard a splash behind him. "Lyn it's see through." Lesley screamed.

Mike had already turned and saw Lyn's tit's for real, her nightdress was pink nylon and it was totally transparent. Lyn's boobs seemed enormous, so firm they hardly moved as she splashed around.

Lyn looked down and then looked at Mike, "Seen enough?" she asked, slowly sinking her mammeries below water level.

Mike jerked his head up and went to make a comment but decided against it. Instead he swam to the side and jumped out; he grabbed a towel and ran to the house. He ran up to his room and dropping the towel looked in the mirror. "Fuck!" he shouted as he saw his reflection. He was rock hard, throbbingly hard, "Shit fuck!" He stomped into his shower and turned the water on, making sure it was cold, he stepped in. The cold hit his senses, and his erection. He tried to focus his mind on his work, but failed miserably, he banged his head on the wall but even that didn't work, just gave him a bloody headache. He got out of the shower and quickly dried himself off; he grabbed shorts and a t shirt from his wardrobe and dressed. He took five minutes to gather himself, and then ran out of the house to Lee's tree house, thankfully without bumping into either of his sister's. He didn't know what else to do, he needed time to think, get things into perspective. Hell he needed time to fuckin calm down.

Lynda and Lesley watched him as he left the orangery before bursting into laughter. "God did you see." Les asked

"See what!" Lynda said confused.

"He was hard, I could see, he was like carrying a tent out in front of him, i'm surprised it didn't open the door. Shit it was such a fuckin turn on. Am I wicked, oh fuck me I am so horny." She rambled.

Lynda threw her arms around her sister and kissed her passionately on the lips. Suddenly they were both lost in a flood of lust, ripping each others clothes off they fought over who would suck who's tit's. It was a scramble for body parts, a scramble that ended up poolside with Linda, as always in the dominant position. The sisters had been making love for a very long time and knew each other's bodies as well as they knew their own. With the heightened stimulation the explosion of climax came quickly and suddenly to them both. The ferocity was almost too much for them to handle and as each girl screamed in exotic pain the other screamed for her not to stop, it was a cycle of pain if you stop and pain if you don't. It took, what seemed forever for the pain to subside and then another good few minutes before either girl could move.

"Fucking hell Lyn that was out of this fucking world."

"Tell me about it, I am fucking bruised all over." They sat for a while in silence gazing at the roof.

"What do you think Mike is doing?" Lesley asked seriously

"Having a wank?" Linda replied. Lesley screamed and they both burst out laughing.

"I couldn't believe him throwing me in like that." Lesley said.

"I thought I had drowned him when I pushed him in, and then when you said I was naked it was too late so I just asked him if he had seen enough."

"Oh Lyn I didn't know where to put my face, he could see everything, and then my bloody nipples just went ping and nearly poked his bloody eye's out."

"That's probably why he had a hard on, I reckon he's a tit man, he couldn't take his eyes off mine."

"Oh that's it rub it in my face, you've got enough tit for both of us."

"Maybe I have, but have I got enough for the three of us." she was laughing again, as much from embarrassment as anything else.

"Linda! You wouldn't, he's our brother."

"Well if you can tell me why we just had the most fucking explosive orgasm ever, and not mention Mike then ok, but I bet you cant."

Lesley tried to think of anything that would fill the gap but knew she was wasting her time, "Well, no I can't. But he is our brother."

"And you're my sister and we have just had great sex, can you honestly say the thought of even seeing Mike's erection doesn't turn you on."

"Yes, but it's not up to us is it, he must have hated us for what we did to him."

"Somehow I don't think he did, do you want to find out, I mean really want to know."

Lesley thought about that for a while then replied, "Why not? He can always say no cant he?"

Linda gave a wicked smile and said, "Then we're agreed, somehow we, and I mean we, are going to seduce our biiig brother. Come on we better get dressed before he comes back, let's make plans."

They grabbed a towel each and wrapped it around there naked bodies. They picked up there tattered clothing and went back to the house.

It was becoming harder and harder for Mike to stay calm, all the arguments he put up could not escape the fact that he had an erection because he was looking at his sister's naked bodies, and nothing could get away from the fact that he was a heartbeat away from grabbing Linda's boobs, he wanted to play with them, suck them, even Lesley's, though smaller were too much of a temptation, he had never seen nipples stand so proud before, they just begged to be licked and sucked. Mike could feel his erection rising again and forced himself to think of something else, this time it was a plate of spaghetti. But it wouldn't last and he knew it.

He had been in the tree house for ages and his stomach started to rumble, he knew he had to get something to eat, but even this he questioned, was he really hungry or did he want to see his sister's again. Was it food he needed or ....No he wouldn't go that route? He was hungry, he would quickly get something to eat and go to his room. At least there he was safe.

He climbed down from the tree and went the long route to the house, through all the nooks and crannies of the garden. He looked through the glass door before he entered the kitchen.

He felt like a thief, creeping in the back door and tiptoeing around the kitchen hoping no one would hear. He took his dinner and a bottle of wine up to his room. He was surprised to see that it was 4pm. He switched his computer on and tried to do some work. He failed miserably and in the end just gave up. He paced back and forth for ages everything going over in his head. No matter how he tried he couldn't get his sisters out of his mind. And it was getting worse, if he didn't do something about it he would go mad, and he would be too scared to go to sleep in case he got up in the night and bumped into one of them, in their see through nightdress. Or naked even, eager to help...."Fuck this!" he said to himself.

He glanced at the clock 7pm "Yes that should do it." he said and made his way to the gym. A really good work out for a couple of hours and he would be tired enough to fall asleep. And that's what he did. Bike, rowing, weight's he did everything. Then he done ten lengths in the pool and done it all again until his body ached so much he could hardly stand up. Finally he got into the hot tub fully clothed, and relaxed.

He must have fallen asleep because one minute he was alone and the next his sister's were in the hot tub with him, silently watching him. He quickly glanced at them and then looked them up and down.

"Don't worry Mike." Linda said, "We have our bikini's on." she stood up so that he could see. Lesley said nothing but stood up as well. It didn't help. Neither bikini covered anything. Even Lesley's hid nothing, her nipples staring at him, Linda's, well hers was barely big enough to cover her nipples.

"Im bushed!" Mike said fighting hard to kill his threatening erection. "I'm going to have an early night." He slowly got out and grabbing a towel went back to the house. 'All that hard work for nothing.' he thought. 'Still there's always this." He had grabbed another couple of bottles of wine and meant to drink himself to sleep.

It seemed to take forever, he kept hearing the girls moving around, laughing quietly or talking, but eventually he fell asleep. A sleep filled with boobs and erections, his sister's with lots of men, except all the men had his face. He woke up with a start. Jerking upright, unsure where he was until he looked around the familiar room. Letting out a sigh he rubbed his hands over his face. "I never thought I would say this but roll on fucking Monday, back to fucking work."

For the first time in years he dressed before he went down stairs, carrying his trunks under his arm. He made his coffee and checked the clock. It was 7.30am. He had not been up this early on a weekend since he was a kid, but at least he felt safe, as the girls would be asleep for hours yet. He decided to take his breakfast in the orangery. He cleaned up the kitchen so it looked like nobody was up yet, even cooling down the coffee pot, and then quietly went over to the pool. He sat at the table and breathed a sigh of relief. 'Alone at last' he thought. But he couldn't get away from his thoughts.

Once he had eaten and drank his coffee he went into the Gym and changed into his swim wear. He dived into the pool and thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of freedom it gave him. He slowly started his routine ten lengths. Half way through he came to the turn and saw a pair of legs, slim, Lesley, he ignored them. The other end more legs, thicker, Linda, again he ignored them. He returned to the other end, legs open, swim back, legs open, swim back, body in pool, swim back, same again, swim back. He came face to face with Lesley sitting calmly underwater, he almost burst out laughing but forced himself to concentrate. Back, and Linda was sitting the same. He turned and swam, Linda swimming along side him, turn and swim, Lesley joined on the other side. He couldn't take it anymore and surfaced. The girls stood either side of him.

"What are you two up to, in fact what are you even doing up."

"You seem to be hiding from us, Mike." Linda said softly

"Or are you running away." Lesley added

"No I am not running, or hiding." he said quietly, "I just....well....I've been busy that's all."

"You're never busy at the weekend Mike." Linda said firmly.

"This is because of yesterday, in the pool isn't it?" Lesley asked

He was about to lie when Linda added, "Be honest Mike, please."

He was silent for a while, and then he got out of the pool and sat in a sun chair. They sat each side but facing him. Waiting for his reply. "Yes!" he said, "I....I was, am, confused." he said quietly without looking at them.

"I know this may sound stupid, but why?" Linda asked.

Mike glared at her with a flash of anger; it quickly dissipated when he saw her concerned face. "Well lets see what's happened over the last few weeks, first I walk in on you when your taking a piss, prat that I am, then I walk in on you two having....well you know, double prat, then you have to pick me up off the floor naked and take me to the loo, triple prat and then I cant even be in the pool with you."

"The word is sex Mike, or making love. Les and I have been, 'lovers', if you like, for years."

"Apart from the pool all the rest just happened, so what's the problem Mike?" Lesley said softly putting a hand on his knee.

"Oh come on, neither of you are that naive, you know what happened yesterday, you know why I got out of the pool and locked myself in my room, why I couldn't be in the hot tub with you. You know!"

"You got a stiffy!" Linda said, "So what?"

"So what?" Mike gasped, "So what? Your my fucking sister's, that's what."

Now it was Lesley's turn to be serious, "So you didn't enjoy it then. Honestly, we weren't having fun, in the pool I mean."

"Yes!" Mike gasped, "But you were all wet and....you're....you were wet ok."

Lesley leaned forward and said, "Were we or were we not having a laugh." Although Linda had seen her sister in a debating hall, she had never seen her this determined, but she knew better than to interrupt.

Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers