A College Professor's Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,435 Followers

Her subconscious still needed permission to allow Sherrie to let go and enjoy herself sexually, but Sherrie knew that she was making progress toward being much more comfortable with savoring sexual encounters purely for their own rewards.

She glanced over at Miss Victoria, who still had that faraway look in her eyes, obviously mentally enjoying Trent's succulent ass.

How in god's name did this woman get into this line of work? How does she have these gorgeous guys come to her, PAY her, to have her screw them in the ass for her sexual satisfaction? Do they all get off on it as much as Andrew did?

And . . . Am I spoiling myself with this training to succeed with the tribe? God! I LOVED doing it to Andrew, and I KNOW I'm going to love doing it to Trent. How can I have a love life with a man in the future that doesn't include this? How would I even ask a guy whether he might enjoy it if I strapped into that delightful double-ended dildo and used it to fuck him in the ass?

But how can I NOT ask a guy I'm being intimate with to do it now that I've experienced it?

Trent's ass twitched fetchingly at that moment, and Sherrie abandoned her train of thought to attend to the sexy hot sight in front of her. She would soon put her hands on that ass, knead and massage it, spread it open to see his puckered entrance, slide a lubed-up finger inside him, push the shaft of her dildo deep inside him-

"Join me in the kitchen, please," Miss Victoria said, interrupting Sherrie's fantasy. "I think it's time for us to open the wine I brought."

They rose from the sofa, Sherrie's earlier surprise at noticing the wine bottle in the bag Miss Victoria had asked her to take to the kitchen brought back to her memory: wine wasn't part of a tutoring session, was it?

Miss Victoria detoured from the direct route to the kitchen in order to step next to Trent and drop a hand to his nude butt. Placing it there to caress and fondle his smooth, firm bottom, she leaned close to him and said, "Thank you for being such a sexy sight for us to look at, Trent. You look so good naked for us." She squeezed one cheek and reached a hand around front to cup his balls. "Yum."

Witnessing the interchange, Sherrie eagerly anticipated her first contact with Trent's handsome naked body.

When they were in the kitchen and far enough away from Trent to converse softly without fear that he would hear Sherrie's voice, Miss Victoria paused before speaking. Her gaze roamed over the naked male, who remained standing in place, now in a line of sight across from them so that he was in profile, the curve of his buttocks so very sexy from a side view. "I like playing with him, Dr. Mathison. He has been quite forthcoming about why he so enjoys taking my strapon, and his explanations and descriptions never fail to arouse me."

Very much enjoying the view herself, Sherrie said, "I never even thought about such a thing until I saw the tribe's women doing it, so any curiosity about a guy's reasons for liking it just didn't exist for me until the first time I saw the ceremony. But there was no doubt that the men of the tribe received as much sexual pleasure from the act as the women." She glanced away from Trent to look at Miss Victoria. "The men moaned and squirmed and ultimately came with as much pleasure as the women experienced with their own orgasms."

"Well," said Miss Victoria, pulling the wine bottle from the bag on the counter, "there is no doubt men enjoy it. If you had any doubts or worries, screwing Andrew's delectable ass should have put them to rest." She placed the bottle next to the bag. "You have a wine opener?"

Retrieving the corkscrew, then stepping to a cabinet to pull out two wine glasses, Sherrie said, "But not all men do this. I mean, it can't be all that common, right?"

Miss Victoria smiled. "I hope I didn't overstep at our last session when I commented that you seemed somewhat, um, inexperienced with men, Dr. Mathison. I meant no disrespect." She looked inquiringly at Sherrie.

"No. No—I didn't take offense. I guess I broadcast that lack of experience."

Smiling, Miss Victoria answered. "It's not difficult to pick up on." Pouring the wine, she continued. "The reason I mention this is that an inexperienced woman is unlikely to think about such things, much less ask a man about whether he's ever taken a strapon or a butt plug up his ass and, if so, why he likes it." She filled Sherrie's glass. "IF he likes it, that is, and I can assure you that any man who has experienced it at the hands of a woman who introduces it to him gently and lovingly quickly comes to adore the act."

Miss Victoria leaned against the counter, her arms crossed with her wine glass in one hand, and looked at Trent. She continued. "So I'm not surprised that you were shocked the first time you saw what the tribal women were doing to their men in that ceremony. But, as you have no doubt deduced from the way Andrew reacted to your thrusts, some men—the lucky ones—are introduced to the idea somewhere, decide to try it, and from then on add it to their repertoire of sexual acts that bring them pleasure. They then are doubly lucky to find women who allow themselves to try it, discovering how much pleasure the act produces for them."

Sherrie was a rapt pupil at this point, drinking in not only a swallow of wine but also the words of experience from Miss Victoria.

"Men like Andrew and Trent," Miss Victoria said, nodding toward the naked male a few feet away, "search for service providers like me," and she smiled sadly, "because they are not in relationships with lovers who will fuck them in the ass on occasion as a means of pleasurable sex play. I always remember that I am but a surrogate for them until they find a lady who will do what I do but who will also be their lovers, their girlfriends, and if they are lucky, their wives."

Miss Victoria had just given voice to what Sherrie had wondered about, had even dreamed about in the few nights since her first tutoring session: finding a man who would love her, treasure her, be her mate, and who would want to have her fuck him in the ass with her strapon every now and then in addition to enjoying and craving frequent sex in which Sherrie surrendered to the penetrations of his own sturdy shaft.

"So how does a woman find a guy like that?" she asked.

Miss Victoria looked at her, answering with an earnest yet sisterly tone. "You've probably noticed that I've taken a special interest in your situation, Dr. Mathison. I've communicated that in words once or twice, and you quite correctly assume, I'm sure, that the sessions in which I introduce a lady to the act of taking a man with a strapon don't generally include my bringing wine." Pushing herself forward from the edge of the counter, she continued, setting her glass down in the process. "But I want to help in ways other than just teaching you how to perform the physical act in a manner that will let you succeed with your research and with completing your book. I believe I can help you succeed with men in general."

The comment came out of nowhere and surprised Sherrie. Her expression broadcast her reaction.

"I know. It sounds conceited," Miss Victoria said softly. "But this temporary job of mine," and she glanced toward Trent, "has taught me a great deal about men."

Sherrie had no doubt about that.

"And the first thing I'd like you to take to heart in this matter is that the biggest part of a woman's sexual attraction for a man is that she enjoys sex, wants it, likes doing it with him." Miss Victoria leaned toward Sherrie for emphasis. "Being shy, being hesitant, being worried about whether a man will like the fact that YOU like having sex . . . well, that's a sure route to a continued lack of sexual pleasure, both because you're not going to get much sex, and because the sex you do get is going to be far less satisfying than it could be."

Glancing down nervously before responding, Sherrie let out a breath, shrugged her shoulders, and said, "That's me, Miss Victoria. That's the way I've been."

Admitting it was no fun, and it was embarrassing.

A sincere smile brightened Miss Victoria's face, and the woman who had just provided information that Sherrie somehow knew was going to make a difference in her life looked at Trent, her gaze lingering on his nude body, and said, "You have a digital camera, yes?"

Sherrie's puzzled expression stood in for any kind of spoken response.

"A woman enjoying herself sexually, Dr. Mathison. That's one of the things you realize you need to become a bit more practiced at, a bit more successful in doing. I have some ideas about ways to do that, and one of them is to become comfortable appreciating the male body without any embarrassment or guilt."

A smile began to creep across Sherrie's face.

"Trent's body will provide that opportunity, and you might want to practice some 'art appreciation' after he's gone, don't you think?"

Sherrie grinned broadly.

"The camcorder I brought has a still setting which takes good pictures, but there will be something quite liberating for you if you are the photographer, Dr. Mathison, capturing Trent's nakedness with your own camera, looking at the digital display after each click and knowing that not only is he here right now, naked for your pleasure, but that he will be naked for you to enjoy even after he leaves."

Instantly turned on by the idea of having not only the video that Miss Victoria would shoot of her plunging her strapon into Trent's upturned butt but also pictures of his sexy, naked body to look at as she masturbated to the memories of this evening (and she knew she would!), Sherrie appreciated even more the special interest Miss Victoria was taking in her strapon man-fucking educational curriculum.

"And his lovely erection," Miss Victoria said with a smile, "is definitely something you will be glad you have captured in a photographic memento. His erect cock is so inviting." She motioned toward Trent standing naked in Sherrie's living room. "His butt, too, will be captured by your camera. I have some quite revealing poses that I particularly like a naked man to assume when I'm taking pictures because I know the pictures will turn me on so much later, showing off his backside in such inventive ways."

Yes, Miss Victoria was truly helping Sherrie learn how to become more successful attracting men as well as learning how to enjoy herself sexually. Seeing Trent naked, in person and in the pictures she would take, would be pleasurable and sexually arousing—enjoyment she felt she would now be able to do indulge in without worrying whether it was giving into some base instinct that she should, as a woman, be above.

Sherrie liked this newfound feeling of freedom to enjoy looking at naked men. It reminded her that she might have an additional way to pay Miss Victoria for her tutelage: sharing her discovery about the wedge she'd purchased and which had worked so very nicely for her strapon fucking practice.

"You've been so good to think of ways to help me, Miss Victoria," she said. "I know that the fee for three sessions covers the instruction from you I desperately need, but I also know that the advice you're giving me, the added bonus of video and pictures . . . well, I understand those things are certainly above and beyond what you must do when other women have hired you to learn the fine art of taking a man's ass."

Miss Victoria smiled.

"But maybe I have a little information of my own to share with you as at least some kind of payback for the additional instruction you've provided."

Miss Victoria's eyebrows raised as she tilted her head toward Sherrie.

"Do you know of the wedge that the vendor for the male masturbator sells?"

"Wedge?"

"Yes," answered Sherrie, happy that she was able to provide her tutor some new information, "it's built to position the masturbator at the perfect angle for practice."

"That sounds very interesting," Miss Victoria said, intrigued.

Sherrie went to the small coat closet near her front door and retrieved the wedge. Walking back to the kitchen (and brazenly repeating Miss Victoria's detour to fondle Trent), she put the toy on her kitchen table.

Instantly understanding its use and positioning, Miss Victoria said, "Yes, I can see that this would be excellent for holding the masturbator in place for some enthusiastic practice."

Giggling, then remembering to continue keeping her voice down so Trent wouldn't hear, Sherrie said, "When I put it on the coffee table, it's at a pretty good height, maybe a little low, but that's okay. I got in a lot of practice time."

Miss Victoria nodded in understanding, briefly examining the wedge as it sat on Sherrie's table. Then she walked out of the kitchen, striding deliberately toward Trent. She pressed herself tightly against the side of his body, reaching forward to wrap her fingers around his cock in the process, and said, "The lady wants to see you with an erection, Trent. Why don't you masturbate for us?"

Sherrie had stepped from the kitchen back into the living room, but Miss Victoria's directive to Trent stopped her in her tracks.

"I love watching you stroke your lovely penis into a throbbing erection, and I'm sure it will be just as enjoyable for the woman who will soon be toying with every inch of you for her sexual pleasure."

Knowing that what Miss Victoria had just said to Trent was purposefully delivered as a follow-up to their conversation about becoming more sexually confident, more able to engage in unbridled sexplay for the pure enjoyment of the act, what the woman had just said—and with a naked male eager for Sherrie to play with him standing in her living room!—had a stunning effect. Sherrie's pussy instantly began to lubricate, and a flutter behind her bellybutton told her that she would quickly be at the mercy of the intense eroticism of this situation.

Yes, she would toy with every inch of Trent's naked body! Yes, it would be fun, exciting, sexy beyond her ability to do anything but strap into her purple toy and screw him in his ass until she experienced another blinding climax, just as had occurred while squirming her strapon deep into Andrew's ass.

This time, though, she would be better at fucking the man, better at moving behind him in ways that were naturally smooth and graceful yet which created such incredibly intense, shivering reactions in her belly, her pussy, on her clit, and against her G-spot.

The thought made her so hot to touch his naked flesh that Sherrie strode to stand behind Trent, planting both hands on the cheeks of his ass. She squeezed and gripped the firm mounds, pressing her fingers insistently and eagerly against his muscular glutes. She massaged and palpated, released her grip to pat and then playfully spank his naked butt, then returned her grip to fondle him some more.

It felt wonderful. It was a release of some sort, and Sherrie abandoned herself to playing with Trent's ass, enjoying how its texture and feel, turning herself on more and more with the sight of it, the control of it, and then—giving herself permission to accede to her lustful desire—she dropped to her knees behind him and sealed her lips against one cheek, to enjoy the taste of Trent's gorgeous bottom.

He moaned.

Running her tongue across his butt after breaking the seal of her lips against his skin, Sherrie playfully nipped at one spot, then kissed it sensuously to make up for the surprise liberty she had taken with his naked ass. She grabbed his hips for leverage and then, surprising even herself, Sherrie nuzzled her mouth between his cheeks and flicked her tongue out, briefly making contact with his asshole.

Trent groaned louder.

"Don't get hard yet, Trent," Miss Victoria warned. "We want to watch you masturbate to an erection for us."

Hearing Miss Victoria's words, Sherrie rose, grinning broadly, and walked to the end table where she kept her digital camera. She opened the drawer to retrieve it as Miss Victoria seated Trent in the padded chair he had been standing in front of for the past several minutes.

Positioning herself across from Trent in order to get a nice picture that would capture all of him in the picture, Sherrie noticed Miss Victoria walk back into the kitchen to retrieve their glasses of wine. Setting Sherrie's on the end table next to the sofa, she settled into the cushion, reached down to unbuckle the little straps on her sexy shoes then slip them off, and said, "The lady wants some pictures of you, Trent. How about a nice smile for the camera?"

Sherrie grinned and snapped the camera shutter when she saw Trent's smile widen underneath his blindfold.

How she wished she could see his face!

"What about a stretch with your hands behind your head—that always makes nice things happen to the way your arms and chest look," Miss Victoria said.

Has she posed him before? Sherrie wondered, snapping multiple pictures of her naked male model positioned in this manner, which did, indeed, create a very sexy effect, emphasizing his biceps and thrusting his strong chest forward. Then, remembering Miss Victoria's comment about having some favorite poses for naked males, she wondered if part of being a sensuous domme for the men who came to her included some kind of audition in front of her camera . . .

The thought surprised Sherrie. Am I starting to have a dirty mind? she wondered, aroused at the idea her subconscious had just presented: naked men, placed into poses specifically to expose what a woman wanted to see, compliant in their eagerness to please in order to be selected as the ones whose pretty boy-butts would be fondled, groped, kissed, and penetrated by the woman's strapon . . .

"Run your hands down your chest and drop one under your balls so you can lift them a bit—we'd like to see you present yourself to us."

Miss Victoria's words interrupted Sherrie's lascivious thoughts.

Trent was excellent at taking directions as a nude model.

"Drape your legs over the arms of the chair," Miss Victoria directed. "Expose yourself completely for the lady's camera."

Sherrie's heart skipped a beat. The pose splayed Trent wide open to the unflinching eye of her camera.

Click.

His torso was so sexy, those ripples across his belly caused by the muscles in his abs . . .

Click.

His cock was definitely beginning to engorge. It lay up against his abdomen, his smooth, hairless ball sac hanging underneath, the twin orbs within gently outlined in their snug pouch . . .

Click.

His skin was so pretty, so inviting—smooth, a delightful mix of cream and pink in color—so delicious. Sherrie zoomed in to frame his crotch, catching in the picture the sight of his lovely cock and balls . . .

Click.

"Exposing himself to a lady who enjoys fucking him in the ass is a turn-on for Trent, as you can see," said Miss Victoria, obviously referring to the state of the naked male's cock. "Perhaps it's time for his masturbation show for us."

Sherrie's throat went dry. She had never seen a man do this.

Now it was going to happen in her living room.

"Do try to settle down a bit, love," Miss Victoria said to Trent, "while I set up the camcorder."

Shit! thought Sherrie, jerked to a reaction by Miss Victoria's words.

The woman is going to record a video of this handsome, naked man masturbating to an erection, and she's going to give the video to me to watch whenever I want!

It took only a few minutes for Miss Victoria to unzip the duffel bag, extract the small camcorder and the tripod, and set everything up in a spot a slight bit away from where Sherrie was standing as the photographer catching in still pictures the poses into which the nude male had been directed. Pushing the button that turned the camcorder on, Miss Victoria opened the small, fold-out LCD screen, and satisfied herself that she was framing an area of the living room that was free of furniture—a spot in front of the small fireplace. Noticing the location, Sherrie's inquiring look indicated her puzzlement.

escriterra
escriterra
1,435 Followers