A College Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harmony released his thick shaft from her mouth. "I'm just glad you enjoy, 'master'. Would you like to fuck me now with this wonderful dick?" she asked, trying to sound docile. "This toy has gotten me all worked up, and I need a dick in me, please?"

Matt smiled at her. "Get up on the bed, on your back," he instructed. "You can take that toy which has you so worked up out as well."

Once Harmony was positioned on the bed, Matt slid his naked body on top of her tight little body, kissing her exposed flesh. When he reached her tits he pulled the bra straps down, enabling him to peel down the cups of her lacy black bra and expose her hard nipples.

"Stunning," he murmured before taking one between his lips and sucking upon it firmly, causing Harmony to gasp with pleasure.

"You like that?" Matt asked, sliding his hand between her thighs and feeling the heat coming from therein. His fingers teased her swollen pussy, brushing against her outer lips.

"Yes... I love it," Harmony cooed, relishing the naughtiness of hooking up with her friend's well hung ex. Matt continued bathing her nipples with his tongue.

When Matt paused Harmony looked him in the eyes. "I'm supposed to be making you feel good, remember. That whole promise to blow your mind?"

"Yes, but playing with your bitching body is something I'm enjoying a lot. You really do take good care of yourself," Matt commenting, and Harmony actually found herself blushing. "You're more than ready for the dick now though, aren't you?" Matt asked her, to which Harmony nodded enthusiastically.

Matt produced a condom and expertly rolled it onto his cock. Lying on top of Harmony, he pushed his cock into her pussy slowly. She was very wet with arousal, and accommodated his thick shaft with relative ease.

"Oooh, that's nice," Harmony cooed.

"Yes, yes it is," Matt agreed, looking down at his cock penetrating her cute little pussy, her lips stretched out around his girth. He gradually worked his entire cock inside of her. She was extremely tight, but he could feel her relaxing to accommodate him.

Matt looked Harmony in the eyes. "I'm going to fuck you slowly, get you used to it. Then I'm going to fuck you hard, ram my cock deep inside you from behind. How's that sound?"

Harmony's pussy clenched him tightly at his words. "That sounds great!" she moaned.

Matt was true to his word, expertly thrusting into her slowly and deeply. He pinned her wrists above her head, but continued his relaxed pace.

"You like being in control, don't you?" Harmony asked.

"What was your first clue?" Matt responded.

Harmony giggled, then moaned as Matt thrust hard and deep into her to remind her of his fucking. "Did you fuck Katie like this?" she asked between thrusts.

"Sometimes," Matt replied, scowling at the mention of her name. "She usually liked to be on top."

It was Harmony's turn to scowl. "A great dick like yours is best taken doggy-style, at least that's what I think."

"Mmmm, well I think you're ready for it, so get on all fours, now," Matt instructed, sliding out of her.

Harmony scrambled back onto all fours and wiggled her ass at Matt. "Fuck me, please fuck me hard with your big cock," she said with a smile.

"With pleasure!" Matt exclaimed. He spanked Harmony's firm ass a couple times for good measure before driving himself deep back into her.

Gone was the relaxed pace of Matt's earlier fucking. He took her hard and fast, gripping her hips and immediately slamming his cock into her. "Oh god," she moaned, "that's... that's a lot."

"Am I hurting you?" Matt asked with a mix of animal lust and concern.

"No, I'm ok. Are you... are you taking out some of your anger towards Katie on me?"

Matt didn't reply, instead resuming his hard thrusting into Harmony's pussy.

"Oh god yes... fuck me hard baby... that's how I like it!" Harmony moaned encouragingly.

Matt spanked her ass between thrusts. "You like that don't you? You're a dirty girl."

"Yes, yes I am."

"Rub your little clit while I fuck you with my big hard cock," Matt replied lustfully. Harmony eagerly complied.

"Yes... yes!" she cried as Matt pounded her hard. "Fuck me with that big beautiful cock!"

"I want you to make yourself come, Harmony. I want to feel you come on my cock."

Matt's words set off Harmony, who already was tremendously aroused. With a loud cry she shuddered in orgasm, her body tensing up then shaking.

"Yes! Yes! God Yes!"

Matt quickly pulled out of her pussy and stepped back onto the floor. "Right here, kneel, in front of me!" he commanded, stripping the condom off his cock and stroking it. Harmony quickly complied, taking her place at his feet.

"Open your mouth," Matt barely said before exclaiming, "Yes!" Thick ropes of warm cum shot from the tip of Matt's cock onto Harmony's pretty face and into her eager mouth. He groaned loudly as he sprayed blast after blast of semen onto her chin and cheeks, until at last his orgasm slowed. "Swallow like a good girl," he instructed.

Harmony gulped down what had landed in her mouth. He tasted better than most, a bit sweeter. She kissed the tip of his cock tenderly before scampering off to her bathroom to clean up.

Matt sat down on her bed to catch his breath, inspecting the contents of her feminine bedroom. She reappeared a few minutes later, scrubbed clean.

"That was fantastic," she stated, straddling his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck. "I needed a good fucking like that. So, did I blow your mind?" she asked, expectantly.

"Yeah, I admit you did well. I'm almost disappointed, I wanted a chance to fuck this tight little virgin ass of yours," Matt replied, squeezing her buttocks.

Harmony chuckled, then turned serious. "I have a confession to make."

Matt looked at her curiously. "Go on," he said.

"So most of what I said was true. Katie has been curious about you. But she didn't ask me to spy on you," Harmony began.

"Then why...?" Matt began to ask.

"The parts about what she told me about how good you are in bed were 100% true. I wanted to fuck you, Matt. I've wanted you for a while. The thing is, I asked Katie if she was ok with me going after you. She wasn't thrilled with the idea, but she said it was ok."

"So why did you tell me she wanted you to spy?" Matt demanded.

"You mostly assumed that. I knew you were still mad at Katie and wouldn't be nice to me, since I'm her friend. Plus... I wanted you a little mad," Harmony replied sheepishly.

"Huh?"

"I wanted that hungry, animalistic passion. I wanted you to fuck me hard. I'm sorry I wasn't totally honest, but I don't regret it; you gave me exactly what I wanted."

Matt took a moment to consider her words. "I guess I should thank you, this was rather therapeutic. I did take out some of my remaining anger towards Kathleen on you, and I feel much better. And that was some fucking awesome sex."

"Yes it was. You really are a stud you know?" Harmony said, kissing his lips and grinding her pussy against his softening cock.

"So what now?" he asked.

"I'm not looking for a boyfriend right now," Harmony replied. "But any time you want to get together again like this..." she replied hopefully.

"That would rock," Matt replied.

"Great. I can't wait!" Harmony exclaimed. "You still need to tie me up, you know," she said with an impish grin, kissing him once more.

12