A Complete Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,260 Followers

So, I am comfortable nude, but I know I do not have a "killer bod". I accept that and try not to worry what the other person is thinking. Usually that's the case. Being naked to let Jimmy see me for the first time does not fall into 'Usually'.

Anna called out, "Great, you're both ready. Come over here."

I turned to see Jimmy smiling broadly and looking me over from head to toe. I returned the smile and made sure he saw me stare at his dick. I looked back at his face and he mouthed, "You're beautiful." I blushed.

When Anna first saw that I brought a guy, she quickly set up a small bench on the posing platform. She had us stand in front of it while she appraised our bodies.

"Ok, here's my idea, inspiration, actually. I want to recreate Rodin's sculpture, The Kiss. So, Jimmy you sit on the bench and Mary you sit next to him. By the way Jimmy, great bod. Nice cock. Very nice."

We took our places.

"Now, Mary, you lean into him. Jimmy spread your legs. Ok, Mary take your right leg and slip it between Jimmy's legs. Then, rest your left leg along his shin."

While she was talking, she was helping to adjust our limbs to reflect her vision.

"Now, Mary, twist your upper body and lean into Jimmy. Great. Put your left arm around his neck and turn up your face to his. Jimmy, put your right hand on her hip. You guys are super. All right, now just bring your mouths close to each other, but don't kiss, and I'll start sketching."

We followed her instructions, keeping our lips slightly apart. I could feel his warm breath on my mouth. I wanted that mouth. We opened our eyes and read the mutual passion in them.

Jimmy smiled and softly pressed his lips to mine. My whole body flushed with this contact and a sweet warmth filled my insides, especially the parts between my legs.

I leaned in closer and my breasts pushed into Jimmy's chest. My erect nipples tingled at the contact with his firm muscles.

We held the kiss for a long time, with just our lips touching. I was becoming more aroused and tentatively slipped my tongue out. Jimmy quickly responded and soon we were kissing each other deeply and intimately.

As Anna sketched she talked to us. "Ok, guys, I guess you can kiss," she said sarcastically.

"You know the inspiration for Rodin's sculpture was from Dante's Inferno. Back in the 19th century a common theme was about Francesca da Rimini, a contemporary of Dante, whom he used as a character in the Inferno. Francesca had fallen in love with her husband's younger brother. This kiss occurs at the moment before her husband discovers them and puts them both to death.

Anna looked from her drawing to us.

"In Francesca's story the two never touch lips, but Rodin's lovers do. Although they kiss they never completely fulfill their desire. It's suggested that they never will until they meet again in the afterlife. Of course, I can tell you two don't give a fuck about the story. Jesus, can you guys even breathe?"

We giggled and broke apart. I was able to breathe, but felt as if I were out of breath. I was totally turned on my being held so closely. Jimmy must be too since his hard dick was pressing against my thigh.

Anna called for a short break so she could set up and sketch us from behind. We moved apart and stood to stretch.

Anna looked at Jimmy's erection. "Impressive, Jimmy."

'Hey, I thought you didn't like dicks," I taunted.

"Artistic interest only, sorta'" retorted Anna. "And, now I have another inspiration. I would like to draw Jimmy as Michelangelo's David. Only, it would be David with a hard-on."

We all laughed.

"So, have you ever had a dick, Anna?" I asked.

"You mean as part of my anatomy?" she said avoiding the answer.

"No, dear, as an accompaniment to your anatomy," I said.

"Mary, the story of me and dicks requires a long time for the telling and lots of wine, if not prime pot."

"We should shoot for that some time," I suggested.

"Yeah, that'd be nice. And, maybe our David would be interested in joining us," Anna added.

I almost detected a hint of heterosexual flirting coming from Anna, although I thought she was 100% pure American lesbian.

"Maybe he would." I replied.

"Maybe the two of you should stop talking about me like I'm not here," said Jimmy. "And, I could think of nothing more pleasant than to hang out with you two beautiful women, drink, get high and discuss dicks. But, maybe we could spend a little time on pussies, as well."

This brought a good laugh from Anna and me.

"Deal," she said.

I watched as Anna moved her easel and supplies around the studio. She was very easy to watch. Anna is a senior. She moves with a grace that many tall women do not possess. She is around six feet tall with at least half of her height in long, slender legs. Her low-cut jeans fit her tight butt like a glove and every time she bends we are afforded a sweet peak at her smooth ass and crack. Anna has long, delicate fingers. When we are together, I can spend a long time holding her hands, kissing her fingers and pressing them to my face, and, yeah, other places on my body.

She keeps her blond hair cropped short, which emphasizes her green eyes and high cheekbones. Her nose is long, what some people call a Roman nose. It gives her face a slightly imperial look, but a major sexy appearance. Her lips are thin but easily spread into a blockbuster smile.

She has us resume our pose. I couldn't help myself and enjoyed a few moments stroking his hardness. It was sorta' odd to have such an obvious male vibe in the room with two women who are lovers. Odd, but very erotic.

"Ok, enough of stroking the pole," Anna said, "can you guys just kiss without moving into humping right here?"

"Try to," I said, "but no guarantees."

Jimmy's penis jumped in my hand at that declaration.

Reluctantly, I released him and was immediately gratified by a long period of kissing.

Anna sketched and chatted.

"Nice ass, Jimmy. Really, very, very nice ass. I think I could do a whole study just on that ass. Would you be open to more posing?"

Not wanting to break our embrace, Jimmy mumbled something that sounded like "yes".

Before we realized it, the hour was practically over. Anna told us to dress while she gathered her supplies. Before we dressed, Jimmy pulled me in his arms. He was not erect and I savored the feeling of his soft dick against my pussy. He hugged me and whispered in my ear. "Thank you, Mary. You are more beautiful than I imagined. I love your body."

Both my eyes and my pussy were wet. We broke and pulled on our clothes.

We wandered over to look at her sketches. There were almost two dozen drawings. Not detailed, but enough to get the feeling for the pose. Some were details and some more realistic and some more abstract. Jimmy and I agreed Anna had a lot of talent.

We were standing outside the art building. Anna asked if we wanted to get a drink, but we both begged off due to wrapping up before the long Thanksgiving break.

"What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving," she asked.

Neither Jimmy nor I were going home, since we were both short on money for plane fare.

"Well, it's just a suggestion, but my uncle has a great camp in New Hampshire. We could drive up, have a cool Thanksgiving dinner, hang out and just chill. I was thinking about going by myself, but having you guys would be a blast."

Jimmy and I looked at each other, probably sharing the same thought about spending time with each other, maybe even in the same bed.

"Will there be wine, dope and lots of talk about penises," I asked.

"And, pussies," interjected Jimmy.

Laughing Anna said, "Plenty of both and maybe even some show and tell. What do you say?"

I told her we'd let her know tomorrow. We gave Anna a group hug and headed in our separate directions.

I slipped my hand into Jimmy's as we crossed the quad toward my dorm. "So, what do you think?"

He was silent for a bit and then answered. "Well, it beats the hell out of staying here and eating Wendy's chicken sandwiches on Thanksgiving."

I squeezed his hand. "But..." he began.

"But what," I pushed.

"Mary, I'll be honest. The two of us in a remote cabin, a fire burning, a red wine on the coffee table, some good smoke being passed back and forth..."

"And, the problem with that is?" I asked.

"The problem is that I would want to make love to you and don't think I could resist."

"Ah, the screwing part raises its ugly head," I said. "Not that the head that rises from you is ugly. Hell, even Anna liked the look of it. In that fantasy before the fire, where is Anna. In her room? Watching us from across the room? Or, with us on the couch?"

"Well, she is attractive," he said.

"Meaning?"

"Meaning nothing, Mary. I want to sleep with you. I want to be inside you. I want to hold you close to me all night, wake up, make love to you, fall asleep and as the dawn breaks through yon window, make love to you again."

"Sounds dreamy," I replied. "What about Peter?"

"Yeah, what about Peter?"

"Well, I think he knows this moment was coming. I guess it's time he and I talked about it. Maybe I can give him something to reassure him of my feelings for him."

"I think that might help," Jimmy offered. "So, if Peter is Ok, are you sure you are ready?"

"You idiot, I was ready the first time I saw your ass in that ratty old jock."

We laughed.

"So, you're Ok, I'm Ok, and Peter's Ok. Sounds like a new self-help book. But..."

"Another freakin' 'but'," I moaned. "What now?"

"What about Anna?"

I envisioned Anna between my legs and remembered how good she was every time she was there. I recalled the taste of her essence on my tongue as I buried my face in her pussy. I felt her lips on my breasts and how her teeth would grip my nipple.

"Jimmy, this is a time to leave doors open and not close them. Why don't we just see what happens. I just need you to tell me that you would be all right if something did happen between Anna and me while we were there."

We walked in silence to the steps of my dorm. Jimmy pulled me in his arms and held me tight.

"Mary, I don't really understand all that's going on with us. You have a unique view of life and sex. I am so happy to be near you. I am excited by your ideas and zest for just experiencing living. I don't know really how I'd feel if we were at Anna's place and you made love with her. I do know, though, that I want to be there with you and very much want to make love to you. So, as you say, let's see what happens."

"Decided, then," I said. I called Anna on my cell and confirmed we'd go with her. She said she'd drive and we agreed on a departure time.

As Jimmy and I stood in front of my dorm, our breath formed mini-clouds in the chilly night air. Jimmy held my hand and leaned over to kiss my cheek.

"You know that story Anna told us about the legend behind the Rodin statue?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"Do you see some parallel between that and what's going on with you, Peter and me?"

"Like is Peter going to kill us before we can consummate our relationship?"

"Consumate's a funny word for a science girl," he said with a smile.

"Well, I just felt it fit the conversation better than screw or fuck," I answered with a bit of an edge.

"Just teasing, Mary. Chill, please. But, no not the killing part, but maybe Peter being the older brother and being crazy jealous. I mean if we accept Anna's invitation, I think there is an extremely high likelihood of us ending up in bed together."

I said, "Is that another way of saying 'consummate'?"

"Absolutely, if I may be so bold to think it," he said.

"Go bold, baby, go bold," I said warmly. "But, yeah, I do think Peter might be jealous or at least concerned. Mentally he gets what I am saying, but I know he is emotionally really into our relationship. I am, too, but not in an exclusive way. You know, I think I should go over and talk with him now. I can tell him about our modeling together tonight and talk through the next steps. Let him know you and I will be together for the weekend. If it's Ok with you, I'd like to stay over."

I saw the hesitation in Jimmy and pushed him.

"Normally, it would not be a problem," he said. "But, Paul's roommate is back after a bout of mono and I can't crash there. Since this is exam week, the study room is filled with crazy crammers."

"You can have my bed, Jimmy. I'm sure Kelsey won't mind."

I read the indecision on his face, thinking he'd make a lousy poker player.

"Jimmy, I don't think Kelsey will jump you or you will jump her. Since you've each seen each other naked, that takes care of some awkwardness. It's only for a night."

He agreed. While he waited downstairs, I ran up to my room to make sure it was all right with Kelsey and to grab some stuff for an overnight and for class the next day.

Kelsey was cool about Jimmy, only asking, "Is he going to have another beautiful hard-on?"

I just shook my head and bolted back out. Jimmy and I walked to his dorm. Peter was not in the room and Jimmy packed some essentials and left.

Peter appeared a couple minutes later from a trip to the bathroom. He was surprised, but happy to see me.

I relayed our adventure in the art studio. Peter listened quietly.

"Did you enjoy kissing Jimmy?" he asked.

"Peter, it was part of the pose Anna was working on. I didn't volunteer to kiss him."

"Not what I asked," he said. "I asked if you enjoyed it."

I had been up front with Peter since we first met and was not about to start being less than honest.

"Yes, I did," I said. "And, I believe he enjoyed it, too. But, Peter, I enjoy kissing you—a lot. I enjoy making love to you. I enjoy being with you and just hanging around together. Just because I enjoyed kissing Jimmy does not make what we have any less important or special to me."

Peter nodded as I spoke. He put his hand on me knee and sighed.

"Mary, being with you has been like a fantasy. You know I was a virgin, but I was even more than that. I was totally inexperienced with girls. I had two dates in my life, and they were with the cousins I told you about. One date was my junior prom and one was my senior prom. We obviously didn't even make-out. It's a stretch to call them dates.

"Then, I met you and you changed my world. I never in a million years thought I could ever be with someone as beautiful, funny, brilliant and nice as you. That first time you kissed me I, well, I thought I was going to faint. I mean it. When we became lovers, I felt I would never be as happy in my life as I was at that moment."

I told him that I still felt the same about him and wanted us to continue to be with each other and grow closer.

"But, Peter," I said, "right now I want more."

"But, I love you, what more do you need?"

I pulled him close to me. "Peter, I know you feel love, but we are so young. I think what we all feel is affection, lust, friendship, and maybe some other emotions. I do not think it is love, or at least the kind of love that you build your life on. I love you, yes. But, it's not the capital "L" love. And, I want more excitement, more adventure, more, well, more fucking."

"So, have you and Jimmy..."

"I told you everything, Peter. We kissed, I stroked his cock, we were naked and pushing our bodies together. That's it. But, Anna invited us to stay with her in a cabin in the White Mountains over Thanksgiving. I want to sleep with Jimmy. I need to know that if I do that you and I can be together after Thanksgiving."

I saw tears in the corners of his eyes and my heart lurched. The last thing I want is to hurt him. But, I also do not want to lock myself into a monogamous relationship at 19 years.

"Peter, we can still have great times together. Look at it as opening doors, not closing them."

Peter gathered himself. He kissed me tenderly and held me close. He spoke into my ear.

"Mary, if this is what you want, then I support you. I guess it could be worse. I know Jimmy is a great guy. He will treat you with respect. I just hope you're right and that you and I can continue to be together, as well. So, sure, go to be with him. And, tell me all about it."

I showered him with kisses. I promised him that he and I would endure and grow. I wanted him now.

"Peter, I want you inside me, but I'm having my period and I've never let a guy do me like this. So, how about I give the blow job of the ages?"

I knew this was an offer he couldn't refuse.

I yanked his pants and shorts off. I was surprised to see he was not hard. I licked the soft, warm organ and sucked each of his testicles. Life was slowly returning. I took him in my mouth and used tongue, lips and suction to bring him to full and joyful existence. I brought him to the edge at least five times before he whimpered for release. As I moved my head up and down his shaft, I reached behind and placed my middle finger at his asshole. He yelped and I pulled away. I stuck my finger in my pussy to lubricate it and returned to his hole and moved it in a knuckle. He groaned. I plunged all the way in and touched his prostate. He cried out, thrust his cock deep into my throat and shot warm liquid around my mouth. I swallowed and pulled back a bit so his next shots covered my tongue. I savored the tasted and swallowed. He had two more minor dribbles that I took on my tongue. I slipped my finger from his ass and brought my mouth to his. He kissed me and I opened my mouth. I sensed his hesitation, then slowly his tongue touched mine. I swirled the last remnants of his seed onto his tongue. He lapped my mouth cleaning me.

We broke apart and I snuggled on his chest.

"Mary, that was..."

"Yeah, I know—fucking awesome."

We laughed together.

"So, how did you like tasting your own cum?"

He paused and then said, "I always wondered what it tasted like. I am too much of a coward to taste it when I jerk off. It tastes so different from your pussy juices. I don't know."

"Peter, it doesn't make you gay if you say you enjoyed it. Also, it doesn't make you gay to say you enjoyed my finger up your ass. It's all sex and all good."

Peter laughed and said, "The finger part. Well, that was unbelieveable. God, with your sucking and then your finger inside me, hell, I just exploded."

"Yeah, I noticed."

"So, I don't give a fuck if it sounds gay. I loved your finger up my ass and I liked tasting my cum. There, happy?"

"Peter, it's not that it makes me happy. It's just recognizing that sex can be so many things and so many explorations. Be open to new possibilities like today. Who knows, you may enjoy them."

I went to the bathroom and refreshed my sanitary situation. Back in the room, we undressed and lay naked together and slept in each others arms.

Jimmy knocked around 9 in the morning. We all would be leaving later this Wednesday.

I got up to open the door. Jimmy walked in and took notice of my nudity. He's perceptive that way.

"Carnal knowledge in my room, I suspect," he said with a smile.

"Well, maybe," I said coyly. "But right now it's cuddle time. Care to join us?"

Jimmy looked shocked. His gaze moved from me to Peter still lying under the sheet in the over-heated room.

"Dude, she's crazy," said Peter. "So, let's just humor her before she goes Lizzie Borden on us."

Jimmy nodded and quickly stripped.

I pulled back the sheet exposing Peter. His dick lay soft on his thigh.

He rolled on his side and I crawled next to him, pressing my ass into his crotch. Jimmy lay next to me, with his ass rubbing my pubic area. I was surrounded by affection.

We lay quietly for a while, not even bothering to pull up the sheet. I needed more.

I slipped one hand behind me and took Peter's dick in my hand. I moved the other in front of Jimmy and began stroking both boys. As would be expected, in no time I had two pulsating erections in my hands. I gently stroked both young men, in a gesture that was overtly sexual but seemed more innocent than it might look. I wanted to stay this way forever, but nature intrudes even on the ideal.

orie
orie
4,260 Followers