A Complicated Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
298 Followers

He pulled her up, and they again kissed, Melody putting her arm round his neck and giving him a huge smile before pushing him into a laying position. She grabbed his cock with her left hand before licking from his balls up to the tip and then oh so slowly she resumed licking the tip in short movements with her tongue keeping in contact with his cock the whole time.

He reached out and gently stroked her face before pulling her up for another kiss and then down so she lay on top of him. His hands pinching her bottom as she lowered herself. Their lips intertwined in long kisses before his hand reached down and began to stroke the tip of his cock against her pussy.

She paused from kissing him holding his eyes in a long stare as he slowly slipped his cock into her. Melody gasped, Breen groaned.

As his shaft went further in she dropped her head a little so their noses touched; his arms wrapped around her holding her tight. As he began to move slowly in and out of her she kissed him and then raised herself slightly up. He began to use his hands on her bottom to help move him in and out of her before she moved her head to the side. She began to kiss his arm, holding her head as he fucked her. His strokes began to pick up some real pace. Once again she was breathing fast and gasping.

She lifted herself up so she was sitting up, and she began to thrust with her hips, her hands on his chest. He grabbed her arms with both of his. He guided two of her fingers into his mouth so he could suck on them as she continued to gyrate with her hips. He then used his hand to put his thumb into her mouth before she grabbed his hand with hers so she could suck his fingers before releasing it and with a fixed stare began to thrust hard with short sharp movements.

His hands were now either side of her torso, and he used them to guide her back down so he could suck deeply on her breasts whilst taking over the thrusting. She gasped and screamed before trying to push herself back to an upright position, but he simply pulled her back and continued to thrust hard.

Breen grabbed her head with both hands and fucked her hard making her gasp and scream before allowing her to sit upright again.

"Oh yes," she gasped as she was again the one able to thrust. Again, she chewed on her hand, shaking her head as they fucked. She thrust for a while before she again had to flop forward and kiss him. He held her tight under the arms; her breasts being compressed against his chest as she ran her hands over his shoulders using her nails.

She got up and moved off him. He kissed her back, and legs and she pulled her down beside him. Her back laying against his chest. He cupped her head in his hand as they again kissed and kissed. He continued to kiss her neck as he pulled her leg into the air, and using two fingers gently stroked her pussy. His fingers then began to move in short fast vibrations over her cliterous. She held one of his hands tight in hers and pulled his face into her neck with the other. As she screamed he moved his hand to his cock and began to stroke it over the entrance to her pussy. She lay staring at him as he gently slipped it in before resuming stroking her clit with his hand. She again began to gasp and scream, his fingers making a gentle circular motion as she gasped. They again began to kiss and kiss. Her strokes began to be more vigorous as he pulled her legs up into her chest. Melody used her hand to stroke herself as he thrust hard into her. His hand supporting her leg, squeezing it tight as he watched her rub herself and watched her gasp and build to her orgasm. As she came he paused thrusting to kiss her before beginning to thrust again.

"Oh my God," she said over and over as her foot rested on his leg and they fucked and fucked.

He withdrew his cock and knelt beside her. He began to fuck her with two fingers, and she stroked his cock. She looked up at him smiling and gasping, overcome she couldn't concentrate enough to stroke him as she groaned and groaned.

She lay back on the bed, lifting her left leg onto his shoulder. He knelt between her legs and entered her again. He grabbed both her legs pulling them apart as he fucked her, and she stroked her clit with her hand. Her head flopped back on the bed, eyes closed as she enjoyed him fucking her.

Finally needing a pause he lowered himself to kiss her. Melody grabbing his head with her hand and pushing his head into her so they kissed hard and long. Her head moved to one side so he kissed her neck and began to thrust again.

As she came, she screamed saying, "oh my God yes" over and over.

"Yes Tom fuck me hard, harder," she gasped. Breen thrusted harder and harder, as she continued to beg him to fuck her.

After a while though he lifted himself off her. As she also went to rise he pushed her back and crossing her legs in front of him began to fuck her hard again, with legs crossed she reached her hands up so they tightly held hands as they fucked.

She smiled at him saying, "yes Tom." Before again being overcome and having to flop back and close her eyes. She lifted herself up, and holding his hands took two of his fingers into her mouth. Her head then began to press against her own legs kissing them as his thumb began to work her cliterous. She was screaming and gasping again before he kissed her feet and up her legs before again kissing her on the mouth. Positioning her still crossed legs beside his body he began to fuck her hard again. This time he began to gasp too.

"Fuck," she said repeatedly as he went harder and harder.

"Oh my God," she began to say as she pushed her foot into his mouth as he thrusted. He removed his cock before shooting his load all over her stomach as she stroked his cock with her hand. He kissed her once before sliding his mouth back to her neck and flopped on her.

She held him tight as over the next minutes he tried to regain control of his breathing and face up to what he had to do next.

Finally satisfied they rolled apart and lay smiling at each other.

"What now?" Asked Melody.

"We get dressed and go and meet a boat laid on for us," replied Breen.

It was only an hour later when both Breen and Melody sat on Draco's boat as its powerful engines pushed the boat out to sea. They were as Breen had said leaving before the shit hit the fan. Breen wondered if the real shit would hit the real fan when Draco found out that Breen had set the whole thing up with Melody, knowing that Draco was a winner and Brownlow second rate. The only thing that wasn't second rate in Brownlow's life was Melody and now she was his.

Mr Draco on the phone for you yelled one of the boats crew.

braindump
braindump
298 Followers
12