A Conceited Cock Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first wave of semen crashed and broke against her throat; as I withdrew from her oral opening, the second wave burst into her mouth and on her tongue. When I was fully out, her lips were also smeared white. Arya was still gagging and coughing, on her knees. She was about to spit; when suddenly, seized by some manic desire, I clamped my hand on her mouth. Her eyes bulged, with shock and her mouth made unintelligible noises.

She struggled against me; shaking her head vigorously, her eyes grew red and watered.

"Swallow." I commanded.

Another shake of the head.

"Swallow." I repeated.

Seeing no way out, Arya seemingly resigned to her fate. I did not release my grip till I saw her Adam's apple bob up and down, signifying the descent of my seminal fluids down her gullet.

Satisfied, I relinquished my iron hold on her mouth. Before Arya could berate me, I responded.

"I am sorry Arya, I wanted to cum in your mouth; but I also wanted you to swallow, on your own accord. I did not want to be...rough."

Arya was gasping for breath, an angry look on her face.

"Come," I told her.

Grabbing her hand I led her into the bedroom. Lifting her of the floor, I laid her on the bed. Wordlessly I moved on top of her caressing her naked body against mine. I kissed and sucked every inch of her bare body; moving in a rhythmic carnal dance, till I arrived in-between her thighs. Her pussy smelt of soap and perfume, and I buried my nose in and started nuzzling. Using my tongue I licked the soft labia on the right and then on the left. Then I started on the pink velvety skin in-between the labia, moving towards the clitoris. At this juncture Arya's body spasmed and I knew I was on the right track. As I continued in this vain, her body jerked and she sat up.

"No, Vilas...no..." she moaned.

Typically translated into lady 'tongue', this meant 'yes...please...yes...'

Obviously.

So I labored on and Arya, eventually settled down into a supine position.

I did not know how long I worked on her pussy. Time lost its meaning in that perfumed, wet domain. I closed my eyes and worked on and on. Somewhere during the occurrence of these events, I had pinned her hands against the bed to keep her from sitting up again and again (endlessly disturbing me).

Ever so suddenly, her hands scrabbled and clawed free of my grip, and wrapped around my head pushing me deeper into her. My face my eyes and nose were buried in her vagina, her pubic hair tickling me cruelly. Her thighs tightened their grip around my head, crushing me in an anaconda like grip. And suddenly it was my turn to be abused.

I intensified my sucking and eating of her love, with near rabid ferocity. The pressure in my head was building up, thanks in no part to those, thunderous thighs. Try as I might she would no let go. Biting pulling and sucking on her clitoris, I was about to give up, when I felt fluids beginning to rush into her vagina. I further intensified my efforts, and was rewarded by a shuddering groan.

Slow spasms started to make claim to Arya's body. The shudders and spasms intensified, and seemed to merge with the core of her being. There was a small interval when the grip on my head was released, but alas, the next moment saw a savage clamping of thighs around my head. A moment of nothingness and then Arya's body bucked, as if possessed. I felt my head being torn from side to side. It felt much like the frenzied mauling of prey by the predator, and suddenly I understood the sad look in the eyes of deer as they were being mauled by lions.

Here I was the Arya's prey, and she was choking the life out of me. Vaginal fluids gushed in plentiful torrents, on my face. I lapped at them as if receiving the nectar of immortality from the gods. They tasted alarmingly sweet.

Arya collapsed in a heap on the bed, bereft of stamina, the orgasm having drained her of everything. I stared at her shivering body from in-between her thighs. The smell of pussy and vaginal excrements, lingered with sweet memory.

Watching her in that convulsive orgasm, I had not realized how hard I had become. My beloved erection had returned.

I took Arya, every which way, and made love without remorse or relent. She was very tired and could not do much, but be fucked.

I changed my mind about sexual positions, the way a fashion model changes clothes. Arya cooperated admirably. Either she was too tired and spent from her orgasm, or she was sexually willing I did not know. But I thoroughly enjoyed myself (and her).

Several copulations later, I found myself lying on the bed smoking a cigarette, Arya on my left shoulder. My left arm was around her and the palm of my hand rested on her left breast. I lazily blew smoke rings and drew imaginary circles around her nipples and navel, in seemingly endless circles, until she brushed my hand away.

"Jeyaraj will be coming," she said, starting to get up.

"We still have a little time, "I whined.

"No, Vilas don't joke."

"I'm not," I said, brushing a sweat smeared strand of hair from her face.

I kissed her, and she tried to pull away, but I pushed her on the bed and climbed on top of her. She tried to resist me, but eventually I won.

That night in my room, I slept the best sleep in years, and had the best dreams.

Three more days...

I had extended my trip, to accommodate the future fucking of Mrs. Arya Jeyaraj (there were still things I wanted to experiment with).

My boss was very happy; at my extending my trip, claiming that I was showing 'dogged persistence' and 'youthful zeal' to clench the deal.

I went to sleep with a goofy smile on my face, wondering how I would get Arya alone tomorrow, and the day after that.

Little did I know that things would not go as I planned; that I had already set into motion events, which would have, rather irreversible consequences.

...to be continued

12