A Confession of a Sex Addict

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vierge
vierge
44 Followers

He was considerbaly shifting now as he began to sum up the sexual story, "Her stomach was flat, probably the most fit fuck I ever had too. I told her to turn around before she took anything else off. She did so really fast, so I had to tell her to do it again, but I was getting more serious now. I was treating her more like a lover than a student at that point, which for me, is getting very serious about who is in control of the intercourse. She turned around and I stood up, placing my hands on her hips. I jutted my hips so that my dick was pressed firm against the crack of her ass that was so firm when she clenched at the feel of it against her. I stroked up and down her arms, then over to her breasts, grabbing them into handfuls roughly."

"She winced, but I did not really slow down. I asked her if her breasts were really that sensitive. She nodded, and I reached underneath her bra to where I could hold them in my hands, pressing them together and back against herself. I twisted her tits between my pointer and thumb. I told her to turn on the radio. She did so, and I told her to change it to the party station. I demanded that she dance against me after finding out that she loved the song they were playing. Her butt shook against my bare cock, riding up and down on it as I kissed her neck, played with her nipples and breasts, sucked on her ear, getting her as hot as possible," he said stopping for a moment and shooting me a look.

He began again, "She moaned that she wanted to fuck me after I pulled off her bra and leaned over her shoulder to lift up her breast for me to suck on her hardened tit. I bit and sucked on the round pink flesh for a moment before letting my stomach push into her lower back to get her to bend her ass out over the desk. I pulled down her shorts, letting my hands trail down her thighs and calves, and then back up, over her ass. I smacked it hard, and she let out a whimper while asking me not to be so rough. I chuckled as I leaned down onto her, whispering into her hear that if I wanted her to talk I would have asked her to, and also pointed out to her that she was about to fuck her History teacher to get a better grade in his class. Haha."

He chuckled, lifting a finger to wag as he spoke, "And I said to her, 'I was going to tell the football team whether you were good or not, so unless you want to be called a dead fuck, I'd suggest you fuck me better than any of those high school boys, got it?' She said, yes, but that wasn't good enough. I needed for her to say 'Yes, sir.' So, I smacked her ass and told her what she was going to call me whatever I told her to call me from now on, and for now, that was Sir. She said, 'Yes, Sir', so I massaged her ass and hips, brought my hands in between her legs."

I should have stopped him, but I was too infatuated by the story now. I knew it was pure invention, just becaue it was so detailed and obviously wrong for so many reasons. Alas, I just continued to listen to his tail.

He cleared his throat and then told me, "She spread them as I reached down and felt along her wet pussy lips, which were tightly shut together, I spread them, finding her clitoris and slit to be saturated with her juices. I rubbed over her clit, pressing into it and pinching tenderly before moving my finger to her hole. I tested how tight she was by slipping in my middle finger, which went in pretty easily. She moaned. I leaned down to the side of her face as I pushed in my pointer with my middle rather roughly, which made her gasp and moan. I whispered, 'You ever been fucked, baby?' She said a couple times, so I said, 'You're going to be Sir's slut tonight, understand?' She said 'Yes, Sir' just like I wanted her to."

"I leaned back and brought my hand to her lower back, pushed down to her her ass to bend out more. I steadied my dick into her sopping wet vagina and thrusted. I grabbed onto her hips and brought her down onto it, making her go the pace I wanted to go, which was fast and hard. She moaned tumultuously, shaking and convulsing as I pummeled the piece deep into her cunt. I fucked her at that pace for a good 10 minutes, and then started spanking her ass, cause she was slowing up in her breathing and moaning. 'C'mon, slut, fuck me back,' I said," he said, smirking and rubbing his chin.

"She picked her pace, never stopped going for another half hour. She made pussy ride me as best she could. She called me Daddy and Sir, and Mister Gallent. I loved it, just kept slamming it hard into that sweet little pussy. My balls were slapping against the bottom of her ass, which was shaking up and down as her body humped to the push and pull of my hands. I was feeling on her tits towards the end, grabbing her tits and pulling on 'em. She loved that," he mused, bringing his hands behind his head.

Shfiting his legs, he got more comfortable and then I watched his hand scratch himself, as he went on, "I let go of her hip about when I felt the cum start to surge to the base of my dick, and I snatched her up by her hair and pulled her head back so that her back arched and her stomach went into the table. She screamed and I grunted as I slammed it over and over into her, shouting to her, 'That's how Baby likes it, yea, uh huh. Baby, fuck me, slut.' I emptied my nuts into that bitch, which she later told me was the first time she had ever let any guy ever do that to her. I knew she was a slut. She sucked my dick after that, and I fingered her pussy until she made me stop. 'Said it was gettin' raw. I don't know now if that was actual the best sexual experience of my life, but I would say it was the most unsuspected."

I was in shock. I could feel the cum dripping out my pussy from listening to his descriptions. I had never been so turned on from someone's dissertation of lust until this one. I was definitely flushed in the face when he looked at me. He perused over me in a way that made me slightly uncomfortable because he knew what I was thinking.

"Time's up," I said as the alarm went off in a gentle tone. Standing, I crossed the room to shake his hand which was slightly moist. He smirked and picked up his jacket, walking to the door.

"See ya next week, doc," he winked and sauntered out, his shoulders swaying back and forth.

I needed to do something and quick.

vierge
vierge
44 Followers
12