A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 28

Story Info
Sharon and Joe host a Memorial Day barbeque.
5.4k words
4.36
24.3k
7
0

Part 28 of the 42 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 28: Sharon and Joe host a Memorial Day barbeque.

This is the continuation of an email correspondence I had with a woman named Sharon Alderson. If you have not read the previous parts I suggest you go back and read from the beginning to get the full background. This conversation includes elements of wife swapping/sharing, incest, and group sex. If you don't approve of these behaviors and you still read on anyway then you are an idiot and I take great delight in knowing I've made you disgusted. Please leave me an anonymous note and let me know how well I've done.

May 05/17/09 5:01PM

Sharon,

That sounded like quite a different experience than the GB, although at both of them you got quite a bit of sex from multiple men. Did you enjoy this more or less than the GB, and why?

I'm really interested in hearing what Joe thought about it and his reactions when you tell him about your experiences. Now that you've had sex with Ron, I wonder if he's going to take that as a green light to become one of your "regulars".

Do you think that you and Joe were less nervous because of the time you played the game with just Ron and Diane? Did Joe know who it was that was sucking on your nipples at the end when you were bent over the arm of the couch?

Oh, and I finally realized today who you remind me of: Megan Fox. Really, especially around the eyes. Although I doubt she will look as good at 40 as you.

That's all I have now.

Yours truly,

Paul.

May 05/17/09 9:16PM

Paul,

I had a little time so I thought I'd answer your questions. It's hard to compare Joe's birthday party with the GB. I had more orgasms during the GB and it lasted longer, but I was more relaxed during the birthday party. I guess I'd have to say they were equally fun. Sorry if that seems like a non-answer, but that's the best I can do.

I don't know what, if anything, will happen with Ron now. Joe and I have talked about the party since I wrote you earlier, but that subject has not come up. I would be OK with him becoming a "regular", but it's really up to Joe.

Were we less nervous this time? We talked about this and the answer is yes, we were much more relaxed this time. I'll tell you what I told Joe: I was looking forward to playing dancing in the dark game. When Joe asked which man I was looking forward to "fucking" the most, I told him that it didn't matter. (true) They were all young and good looking. Joe confided that he did have sex with Diane. He also informed me that he was the last man to take me from behind. I didn't know that was him. He seemed surprised that I couldn't tell him apart from the others.

I did ask Joe if he knew who was playing with my boobs at the end, and he thought it was probably Diane. But he didn't know for sure. He wanted to know why I asked, and I said I was just curious.

We both agreed that although Ron did want to celebrate Joe's birthday, it was more of an excuse to have another chance at me. Even so, Joe was happy with it and thought it was the best birthday party he'd ever had.

I had to look up Megan Fox on the Internet. If you can't tell, I don't follow Hollywood very closely. She is a beautiful girl, thank you for the compliment even though I don't think I really compare with her. I see what you mean by the eyes, though.

Oh yes, and one more thing: I picked up the t-shirt today. I put it in the bottom of a drawer that I store things I don't wear often so that Joe does not see it. This is your challenge and I don't want him getting any ideas before you have a chance to give me the rest of it.

That's all the time I have for now.

French kisses,

Sharon

May 05/18/09 8:33PM

Sharon,

Thanks for answering my questions. Don't worry if you can't answer any of them definitively. Sometimes that's just how it is; I understand that. It will be very interesting to see what happens with Ron from here on out. I wonder if Joe has been telling him about all of your sexual adventures. What do you think? If so, I wonder if he tells Diane? It's hard to predict how that would affect things, but either way I think the future will be interesting.

With summer coming up I wonder what is in store for you with all that extra free time. Have you given that any thought?

I'm glad that you got the t-shirt. I will be giving you the second part of the challenge soon.

Yours affectionately,

Paul.

May 05/19/09 4:35PM

Paul,

I had the day off today and Tommy and Dave just left. I'm sitting at the computer naked with cum still leaking out of me. I had to put a towel on the chair before I sat down. The reason I didn't get cleaned up and dressed is because Tommy told me before he left, "Don't clean up or get dressed. I want you to meet your husband this way with our cum still in your cunt."

I should restart from the beginning. Just after lunch Tommy called and asked me if I was ready for a "good fuck". I was pretty horny, I hadn't had sex since Saturday so I told him I was. He then said that he was with a friend and that I would have to "do" his friend too if I wanted him.

This gave me pause. I couldn't be sure if he was just playing games, or if he really did want to bring over someone new. I didn't really want to add another kid to the group since the more there were the more likely that someone would say the wrong thing to the wrong person. On the other hand I was pretty horny so I decided to take a chance and told him, "OK."

Then Tommy announced, "I'm putting the phone on speaker so that my friend can hear you too." Then he asked, "So tell me again, if we come over will you fuck us both?"

I simply said "Yes."

Then I heard some whispering -- he was with someone else! Tommy says, "He wants to know why you'd do that. Tell him."

I considered backing out, but for some reason I didn't. I guess I had gone too far to quit now. I said, "Because I'm a horny slut that can't get enough cock." See, I have been paying attention to what you have been telling me Paul.

I could see Tommy's smile in my head. Then I heard him say, "We are on the way bitch. I want you naked when we get there."

He hung up. I took off the shirt I was wearing and put on a pair of heels. They made me wait an hour.

I was happy to see that Tommy's friend was Dave. Not only because it wasn't someone new, but because Dave is very good at fucking. In fact, he's hands down the best out of all the kids. He also has that beautiful uncircumcised cock.

They were both all over me as soon as they got in the house. There was no foreplay at all. Tommy noticed quickly that I didn't have my collar on. I admitted that I had forgotten. He ordered me to go put it on. I did and returned downstairs. Then Tommy said, "I guess we need to teach you a lesson about forgetting your collar."

He had me lay across his lap and he began paddling me. Like before he didn't hit that hard. It was enough to sting and after about 10 slaps I teared up and begged him to stop, promising I would not forget again. I'm sure Dave saw through my act, but he seemed amused by it anyway.

After that the boys led me upstairs to the spare bedroom and had their way with me. It was serious fucking and sucking, which was what I was in the mood for. They both enjoyed calling me degrading names and forcing me to beg them for more of their "hot cocks". After three hours of mostly nonstop sex, they got dressed and left. I already told you what Tommy's last instructions were.

I can't wait to see what Joe's reaction is going to be, although I do have a guess. I'll let you know.

Your wet and sticky friend,

Sharon

May 05/19/09 7:55PM

Sharon,

I loved the image of you sitting there writing your last email to me while you were naked and had cum leaking out of your well used pussy. I don't mind telling you that got me hot.

Since you mentioned that Dave is the best, among the kids, at fucking, I think it's fair to ask who's the best:

1.At giving you oral sex?

2.At kissing?

3.To give a blow job to?

Just thinking of the kids here, not Joe or Ron. And I won't accept just names for an answer, I want to know why you picked that person.

It does seem like you are making progress on improving your sub-slut persona. A couple more pointers. When you are asked if you want sex of any kind or to perform a sex act, the answer is always in the affirmative. Your real wants and desires don't matter. The specific answer is dependent on the situation and the sex act, but a real submissive slut will always trust her doms and will always say yes. For example, if you are in your sub-slut role and are waking through the park with Joe and he points to a random man and asks you if you want to suck his cock, your answer should be something like "Oh yes, very much," or even better, "Can I?"

He may test you from time to time and ask such questions, even if he really has no intention of having you actually follow through. Once in a while he will have you do something wild though, just to keep you guessing. This is where Joe is leading you. Are you ready to go there?

Your sub-slut trainer,

Paul.

May 05/22/09 9:41PM

Paul,

Sorry I haven't written you recently. You would think I could find the time to write, but some days it just doesn't seem to work out. I had to work the last couple of days, but no sex to tell you about. Of course that means I'm horny as hell.

First I'll try to answer some of the questions from your last email. As far as who is the best:

1.Bruce is the best at giving me oral. He knows when to lick and when to suck. He also uses his fingers effectively.

2.Tommy is the best kisser. He can be soft and sensuous, firm and passionate, and demanding. He knows how to use his tongue in an erotic way.

3.At first I was going to say that Dave was the best to give a blowjob to, but I decided to pick Kyle instead. While Dave's uncircumcised cock feels nice in my mouth, Kyle's smooth shaved cock is even more interesting. It's also so much more enjoyable to not have to pick hair out of my mouth as I go.

Thanks for the continuing lessons on how to be a good submissive slut. Your incites in this area are most welcome since I don't really understand the male mind in this regard.

Something new to tell you now. On Memorial day we have a barbeque for Joe's family, although my sister comes sometimes too. We have been doing this since the second year of our marriage and it has become an anticipated event by his family. Maybe that's because we grill steak and shrimp instead of the normal hamburgers and hotdogs. Joe also stocks up plenty of beer and wine coolers, and not the cheap stuff.

Anyway, he told me last night as we were getting ready for bed that both of his sons were coming this year. Nathan and Eric are his sons from his first marriage. They moved with their mother out west after the divorce and I've only met them once. That was at our wedding. They are adults now and out of school, which means that Joe does not pay child support anymore. That's one of the reasons I left full time teaching.

This makes be nervous because Jeff will also be there. If he treats me like he did at Easter, I'm not sure I can hide it from Nathan and Eric. I want to make a good impression for them, but what will they think if they see their Uncle grabbing at me?

I guess I'll have to cross that bridge when I come to it. Maybe Jeff will behave.

Your horny friend,

Sharon

May 05/22/09 10:47PM

Sharon,

Thanks for answering my questions. I always find your answers illuminating.

This barbeque could be very interesting. Have you considered the possibility that Joe has encouraged Jeff to act this way and that he invited his sons so that they could witness it? Given his interest in incest he may be trying to get his sons interested in their step mother in a sexual way. I'm sure he would love to watch them have sex with you. I don't think he's planning on having that happen on Monday, but I think he's setting the stage for something later. Just a guess, of course, but this seems like something he'd do.

Based on this theory I think you can expect that not only will Jeff not behave, he will be even worse than he was on Easter. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best. That's always good advice.

Affectionately yours,

Paul.

May 05/23/09 5:22PM

Paul,

Had I considered the possibility that Joe has encouraged his brother to treat me that way at the barbeque for the benefit of his sons? Honestly, no, but it should have occurred to me for the reason you gave. I also think you are right about Joe wanting to watch his sons have sex with me. In fact, he'd love it. Probably even more than the GB. I guess we'll know for sure when I see how Jeff acts on Monday.

Joe went golfing this afternoon. I thought it was too hot for that, but I guess they could not get a morning tee time. I got a call from Tommy a little after Joe left. He wanted me to pick him up and take him over to Dave's apartment for some "afternoon delight". I replied "That sounds like fun. What would you like me to wear?"

He answers, "Nothing."

Not understanding I ask, "You don't care what I wear?"

He says, "No, I said nothing, as in buck naked."

I tell him that I can't do that in broad daylight. If I was caught I could be arrested and that would be the end of the "fun". He relented and told me that I could wear a long shirt or a one-piece dress, but nothing else.

"One more thing," he said, "I don't want it going past mid-thigh."

I told him I would find something suitable. I thought about the sweater dress I wore to the Christmas party (the one I thought was supposed to be a GB), but it was really too warm for that. I finally settled on a nightshirt. I don't wear it too often because I roll around too much in my sleep and I get tangled up in it. But when I'm sick I like the extra warmth. It's about the shortest thing I've ever worn in public, but it does cover everything as long as I'm careful. I was hoping we would be going straight to Dave's place. Just before I left I remembered to put on the collar.

As I drove over to Tommy's I was a little nervous, even though to observers it would look like I was just wearing a t-shirt. When I got there Tommy was waiting and came right out to my car, so I didn't have to get out. When he got in he gave me an appreciative whistle and put his hand on my bare thigh.

Tommy gave me directions as I drove. Fortunately he did not ask me to stop anywhere else. Dave's apartment building was not in the nicest area, but it wasn't a slum like some I had seen in Philadelphia. Now was the moment of truth. I had to get out of the car. I was sure that everyone was looking out their windows at me as we made our way to the front entrance. Certain that they thought I was just another white-trash whore with her client. That was very embarrassing. It also made me hot.

Dave's apartment was a mess. The more guys rooms I see the more convinced I am that they are all pigs. I don't think it's a maturity thing either because without me Joe would probably be living like that too.

Dave informed me that he shared the apartment with his cousin, and I wondered if I had been set up for more that I was told. He assured me that his cousin Jamal was at work and would not be home until after 5:00. One part of me was relieved, but another part was disappointed that I would not be getting to try out another black cock.

Like last time they got me naked after only brief foreplay. Dave had me suck him off while Tommy did his best between my legs with his mouth. I was in ecstasy. I had a nice orgasm from Tommy's efforts and Dave shot his cum into my mouth just shortly after that. Over the next couple of hours they each fucked me twice. I left quite satisfied.

When we got back into the car Tommy had me pull the nightshirt up around my waist. Unless someone was standing right next to the car and looking inside nobody would be able to tell, but it was still a little unnerving. On the way he kept pushing it up until it was bunched up just below my breasts. I was worried that he might try to push it up even further, but thankfully he didn't.

When I dropped him off at home though, he instructed me to leave the nightshirt where it was until I got home. Even though there's no way he would know if I did or not, I decided to leave it. I think I may be getting addicted to these exposure games. It's probably better if I don't tell Joe that. He doesn't need any encouragement in that area.

That was my day. I can't wait to tell Joe about it. Tomorrow Joe is going to a baseball game and I'll be busy preparing for Monday, so I don't know if I'll have time to write you again until Tuesday. Just wanted to give you a heads up on that.

Slutily yours,

Sharon

May 05/23/09 10:02PM

Sharon,

Wow, that was an interesting day. Sounds like you really had fun. I have to ask though, if Jamal had been there, would you have done him too? Would you have even gone over there if you had known he was going to be there too? I think I know the answers, but I have to ask anyway.

I'm really fascinated by the exhibitionism. What makes it so exciting? Is it the idea that people will see you and get turned on, or is it the danger of getting caught and confronted?

I have the second part of the next challenge for you. While Joe is gone at the ball game I want you to put on your new t-shirt, no bra, a pair of shorts, and your collar. You can do this. Then go do whatever shopping you need to do for your Memorial Day barbeque. If you have already done that, then go to the liquor store anyway and buy some beer or something. If anyone asks about the shirt tell them it's a gift from your husband. When you get home you can change, but keep the shirt; you'll need it at a later date.

Provocatively yours,

Paul.

May 05/24/09 3:21PM

Paul,

You and Joe are so much alike sometimes it scares me. Last night when we were talking about my get together with Tommy and Dave he asked me pretty much the same questions as you did. So I'll tell you what I told him. Would I have "done" Dave's cousin if he had been there? I told Joe, "I think so." But I'll you: Yes.

When he asked if I would have even gone over there if I had been told that Jamal would be there I answered, "Yes." Which is true.

As far as exhibitionism, there are a lot of emotions going there. Fear at getting caught and embarrassment at being seen. I guess the idea that someone seeing me might be turned on is a factor too, but not the main one. It's hard to explain but for me it usual results in sexual arousal.

Last night Joe also said that it seemed like I was really enjoying the sex I was having with the kids. I gave him my stock answer, "I'm just doing it for you."

He surprised me by responding, "But that's not the whole truth is it?"

I said, "What do you mean?"

To which he said, "I know by now that the sex isn't just good, it's great. I can tell that you look forward to their visits."

I didn't know quite what to say. I didn't want to bruise his fragile male ego. So I said, "You're the one I look forward to having sex with."

He replied, "I don't doubt that, and I'm glad you do. But please be honest with me and don't worry about my feelings. I might just surprise you. Am I right? Do you look forward to their visits and is the sex as great as it looks?"

Little deceptions to protect his ego are one thing, but a direct lie to his face was more than I could stomach. I decided to take a chance. I said, "Yes. I do look forward to their visits and the sex is fantastic most of the time."

He smiled and told me he was relieved. He explained that at first everything was so exciting and it was a big turn on that I would fulfill his fantasies for him. But lately he was becoming more and more concerned about my feelings. The thought that I was only doing it for him and actually didn't enjoy it was weighing heavily on his mind. What a sweet man.

12