A Cougar Totally Turned Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid in next to her and sighed. I pressed my lips to hers. Sheri stretched languidly; first her arms over her head, then spread wide at the shoulder, and slinked around to hold me. I felt it rather than saw it. In that moment I wanted to devour her whole. I settled for deepening the kiss. I could have sworn that she purred in contentment as my mouth moved to her neck. As I moved up toward her ear, she giggled and squirmed. Hmm. I filed that one away. I nuzzled her ear, gently, with my teeth as I breathed into her ear, "Ready? (tongue dart) "Set?" (tongue lap) My fingers slid to her sex; her legs opened to me and I slid two fingers into her depths. "GO!" (nip)

Sheri screeched her pleasure as her back arched. I turned my hand to find her g-spot and pistoned my hand in and out of her. As urgent and quick as my fingers were, my mouth, lips and tongue roamed slowly. A kiss, a hot breath on a nipple, a nip, caressing with my lips – neck, ear, shoulder, arm, breast, valley, every and any inch of her was my playground. Her hand reached for me; I captured a finger in my mouth and fucked it. She moaned. My tongue swirled as I bobbed up and down on it. I took it deep in my mouth, licking the skin between her fingers. Eros was pleasuring her lover. I let it slip slowly from my mouth. Sheri's hand ran through my hair. She pulled my mouth to hers, murmuring through our kiss, "You're killing me bitch."

"You're welcome Ma'am" and dove for her nipple. My tongue swirled around its taut ridges. I licked the tip, raised up, and blew a thin stream of chilled air at it. A groan; her fingers pulled my mouth back to it. I licked, nipped, and darted. I moved to the scented skin beneath and kissed, licked and laved. She responded with a nearly impossible arch of her back.

I was everywhere. I slid my mouth south, my lips and tongue leaving chilled traces in their wake. I was still wreaking havoc between her lips with my fingers – both good and bad. Every single time I felt her tense as bliss neared, I slowed. I teased her pearl with my thumb then took it away. My lips loved the gentle slope of her hips. Sheri cursed; swore revenge; begged, and cried out, begging me for her orgasm. I slid around between her legs and took the pearl in my lips.

She threw her legs over my shoulders to make sure I wouldn't leave. I took her whole, sucked it into my warmth. I felt her let loose as it broke. She went board stiff. I saw her tummy clench – impressive. I peeked over her pubic bone to see her hands working her nipples feverishly. Sheri's head was thrown back and rocking side to side. It wasn't a cry; it wasn't a moan ... to this day I've yet to find the word for the noise she was making. Her walls grabbed my fingers in a tight, wet vise. Her clit pulsed as it blazed through her. Please baby, let me draw every last drop of it from you. My fingers and mouth switched places. I wanted desperately to catch some of the scented nectar that poured from her. The sudden change surprised her but she was too far gone in it. I curled my tongue and drove it into her, lapping.

A blood-curdling scream, one last arch of her back and she crested. Sheri panted, spent. I didn't let loose of her nor did I keep up the assault. I nursed, kissed, caressed, bathed. The little twinkle was soaked. Her thighs trembled. I kissed and caressed. Her sex still pulsed with aftershocks. I kissed it lovingly, greedily lapped at all she offered, cleaning what was left with my tongue. The pearl had begun to hide. I kissed it as I began to come back to her; she twitched. I crawled north, my mouth loving my lover. Sheri pulled me up and held me still. In the valley I heard the drumbeat of her heart. She shivered from the cold; my small figure didn't begin to cover the length of her.

I lay still atop her. My fingers roamed – not to tease but to caress. I waited a bit longer for the drumbeat to ease into its normal rhythm and moved further. Sheri's eyes opened. I smiled and kissed her nose. The smile was wan.

"You bitch you; I loved it. Goddamn."

"A sip of water Ma'am?" She nodded. I gently tilted her head as she drank.

I put the glass down, grabbed the blankets, pulled them over us, and cuddled into her. I kissed her softly. Sheri's slow, rhythmic breathing told me she had slipped into sleep. I lay in the dark against her and wondered what tomorrow held.

Author's Note: This is the first chapter of what wound up being a rather long story – much to my surprise. It's been suggested that it's too long for main stream publishers who tend not to favor first-time authors anyway. I write for my own pleasure (I enjoy it). I publish it here in the hopes it might entertain and, ideally, stir the imagination and/or emotions of one who reads it. Thank you for your votes. Your comments are always welcomed.