A Couple Without Limits

Story Info
Football stud comes home to first lover.
1.5k words
3.54
145.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My household is not like any other household on the planet. You see, we're always doing each other. Sexually of course. I say the family that plays together simply loves each other. My name is Mary Lee Brown and I am a Town Sheriff who is also a semi-professional Rugby Player living in Alaska. I live with my family in the small town of Chugiak. We're a respectable lot. All of us professionals with good standing in the community. Of course, if only people knew what went on behind closed doors. They might not be so quick to think we were so damn respectable. Appearances can certainly be deceiving.

I'm a six-foot-two, large-breasted, thick-bodied, wide-hipped and big-bottomed Black chick and I love sex. All kinds of sex. Presently, I'm eagerly sucking my brother's cock. My lifelong friend and brother Alexander Brown is a big and tall Black stud. This six-foot-five, 250-pound African-American hunk is a big shot in the worlds of sports and business. He's a former Professional Football Player and also owner of a Chain of Hardware Stores. We've always been close. When we were younger, we played Flag Football with the neighborhood men in the park. Sometimes, we played all kinds of other games too. He was married to some white chick named Robin and I thought I lost him to her. Then, he divorced her and came home to me. I was so happy. Now, we're getting reacquainted.

Alexander is packing ten inches of long and thick, uncircumcised black dick between his legs. I sucked on his cock and licked his balls. Until he got hard as steel. Then, he came and I drank his masculine seed. There's nothing I love more than the taste of a sexy man's cum. I've fucked both men and women and I love performing oral sex on both sexes. However, Alexander remains my favorite. He was the first and indeed the only person I've ever loved. I can't explain it. Call me whatever you want. I love my brother and I think I am all the woman he will ever need. I would do anything for him, including things other women or even men would never do. Just call me the super bisexual black woman. Able to sexually satisfy both sexes in a single night. More sexual than a legion of porn stars.

After I got done sucking Alexander's cock, I got on all fours and spread my plump butt cheeks wide open. I fingered my pussy and licked it. I couldn't wait to get fucked in the ass. Alexander grinned and came up behind me. He placed his cock against my butt hole, and pushed. I winced as his massive cock entered my asshole. He held me by the hips and began pounding into me, burying his big dick deep inside me. I've been fucked in the ass many times before but by far, his cock was the biggest I've ever had inside of me. I love being fucked in the ass. There's a primal joy in it that I just don't get from any other sex act. I think all women should try anal sex with a willing partner at least once. It might expand their horizons, not to mention their backdoors. Alexander fucked me hard, pounding deep into me. I loved every minute of it. Getting drilled by his massive black dick was something else. I couldn't get enough of it. When he finally came in my ass, I squealed in pleasure.

Later, I sucked his cock. Right out of my butt hole. Yeah, I'm nasty like that. He put me on my back and stuffed my pussy full of his cock. I lay there, embracing him as he fucked me. This reminded me of old times. I love my brother. I've always cheered him on, whether he was playing high school or college football. I always went to his games in the pro league. Unlike our other family members, I wasn't asking for a handout when he made it big. I was only supporting him. I was really mad when he married that white woman. Not because of her race but because he loved someone other than me. I didn't let it show, though. I simply stood by stoically while he married the blonde-haired, blue-eyed gold-digger. The things I do for love.

Of course, they got divorced because she didn't really care about him. She only wanted his money. As a policewoman, I had access to all kinds of information on people. I got dirt on her and used it against her in the divorce court. I told her to back off and leave him and his worldly possessions alone otherwise I would expose her dirty past. She got the message. See? I protect the man I love. I am not like all those women out there who take and take from a man and never give back. I am fiercely loyal to the man I love. I would take a bullet for him. All I ask is for him to love me back. Does that sound like too much to ask? I've always kept Alexander's secrets and protected him from all those who mean him harm. That's what a good woman does for the man she loves.

Alexander is a man with many quirks and kinks. For starters, I think all of America would be shocked to discover that one of their favorite professional football players was bisexual. Yeah, Alexander is bisexual and has been fucking women and men since he was in college. He isn't always discrete about it either. I once caught him with Luke Joseph, the town librarian.

I guess Alexander likes older men. They had their fun and almost got caught by the general public. Luke Joseph's old boyfriend, a corrections officer named Michael Kingsley decided to out our town's favorite football stud. I convinced Mr. Kingsley to keep his mouth shut, unless of course he wanted to have an unfortunate accident. See? I've been protecting Alexander for ages. I love him that much. He never knows what I do for him.

Alexander's sexual proclivities are sometimes sources of trouble for him. Some of them I share in, and they're pretty fun. Alexander occasionally likes some non-traditional forms of sex. Sometimes, he likes me to dress as a dangerous Female Pirate while he plays the role of the Sea Captain who arrests me and takes me to the brig for some hot sex. Inevitably, I end up on my hands and knees with his cock in my ass. I'll say this for Alexander. He certainly is consistent. He loves to grab me, throw me on all fours and shove his cock into my ass. My asshole has widened over the years of anal action and I can now take all of his ten inches without too much problem.

We hardly use lube anymore. My ass is a perfect fit for his massive cock.

There are times when he asks me to try different things. One time, Alexander brought home a strap on dildo and asked me to fuck him with it. Again, not my usual cup of tea but I did it. I gently put him on all fours, greased up his ass with lubricant and worked a slim black dildo into his ass. He couldn't get enough of it. His dick got harder and bigger than ever before and he stroked it madly with his hands. I bent down and sucked on his cock while fucking him with the strap on. I fucked him until he came. I must say that I kind of got into it. I've never fucked a man with a dildo before. It was okay. Not something I want to do everyday, though. I'd rather get my cute booty greased up with lube and filled with a big dick any day. After I fucked Alexander, he told me he wanted to fuck me. I was all for it since the dildo action got me horny. My pussy was seriously wet. I got on all fours, spread my butt cheeks and offered him my asshole. He grabbed my hips and shoved his cock up my ass. I pushed back, grinding my booty against his cock. Nothing I love more than getting my ass filled with his dick. He fucked me good until we both came, screaming. He pumped load after load of cum into my ass. I loved it.

Alexander and I have lots of fun together. I love him. Every day is wonderful. Sometimes, we hang out together in the park. When no one is

around, we kiss. I like kissing him. Kissing to me is a lot more intimate than fucking. I love kissing him even more than I like having his massive dick in my mouth, pussy and ass. It's been in all those places, trust me. Sometimes, I wonder if someday Alexander and I will leave Alaska. We could go someplace like Boston and start a family. That would be nice.

I'd love to have his brats. Do you think he will ask me to go with him someday or will he continue to fuck men and women nonstop and consider me only his playmate? I pray for the former. Me and him. What a pair we'd make. Hopefully, someday he will realize that out of all the women in the world, I'm the one for him. That day will be the best day of my life.