A Cousin's Apartment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
courage33
courage33
128 Followers

Coming down from our climax still sitting on top of me, she looked down at me with her gorgeous blues eyes and kissed me softly. Wrapping my arms around her I pulled her soft warm body against mine as I returned her kiss.

Breaking our embrace, and slowly lifting herself off of me, Lira sat down beside me, breathing heavily. My cock was somehow still pretty hard. As my cock revealed itself from Lira getting off of me, aunt Kathie couldn't take her eyes off of it as my hard cock was now glistening with the mixture of Lira's pussy juices and my cum.

"I...I can't believe you're still hard," she said in shock as she stared at me.

"I...want to taste you both," Kathie added as she walked over to us yet kneeled in front of me in front of the couch. She immediately dropped her head to my cock, taking the glistening, wet cock into her mouth.

She slowly started glide her soft, thin lips down my shaft as her tongue felt my hard cock, taking all the juices left over off of it into her mouth. My cock was fully hard now as she looked up at me with her brown eyes as she started sucking me faster. Kathie teased the head of my cock my flicking it with her tongue and gently running circles around the tip before devouring it in her mouth again, sucking her mouth up and down.

Moving a hand between her legs, Kathie started to finger her wet hairy pussy as she sucked on my cock. That didn't last long however as Ruth got off the pool table and got in the doggy-style position behind Kathie and started lapping at her pussy. Parting her hairy pussy lips with a hand, she began sticking her tongue in and out in between lapping at her pussy with the full flat of her tongue.

Lira followed suit as she got up off the couch next to me and got behind Ruth, doing the same to her as Ruth was doing to Kathie. Lastly Darcy got up from masturbating against the end of the pool table, to go doggy-style behind her sister. Darcy started kissing and licking Lira's pussy lips as one hand went to her clit, gently massaging it. Her other hand reached back between her legs and was massaging her own clit.

"Mmmmm," I moaned as Kathie continued to suck on my cock and I watched this pussy licking line unfold before my eyes.

My aunt looked up at me with her brown eyes as her mouth engulfed my cock, sliding up and down it smoothly, massaging it with her tongue inside her moth. One hand was gently squeezing my balls as she stopped sucking for just a moment to tease my cock's head with her tongue.

My cock was just beginning to thicken inside her mouth as she pushed her hips back, pushing her pussy into Ruth's face. Her mouth was gliding up and down my cock faster as she felt it expanding in her mouth. She wasn't stopping for anything as she moved her lips up and down my hard thick cock faster and faster.

Looking up at me as she bobbed her mouth up and down on my hard cock, it was becoming too much for me. My balls were beginning to contract as my aunt massaged them while I was thickening, filling her mouth with my cock.

Sliding her lips up and down my cock with an even faster pace now, she stared up at me with her brown eyes as she pushed her mouth down my cock and held it there as my cock began to spasm in her mouth. Her tongue pushed against my cock as I sprayed my warm cum into my aunt's mouth. She started sucking me slowly again as my last couple spasms happened, sucking every last bit of cum out of my cock into her mouth.

"Oh god Aunt Kathie...Oh god," I moaned in pleasure as I smiled down at her.

She removed her mouth from my cock as she looked up at me, opening her mouth wide displaying my cum in her mouth which she was swishing around with her tongue. Then smiling back up at me, she pushed my cum out through her teeth to her lips, blowing little bubbles in it savoring it. My aunt then licked her lips with my cum before swallowing it.

"Oh Max," Kathie said as she ran her tongue up my wet limp cock as she pulled her body up on to me. "You taste so, so good!"

She then pushed into me kissing me passionately as she straddled on top of me sitting on the couch. She pushed her soft hanging breasts into my chest and rested her wet hairy pussy on my spent wet cock.

Breaking the kiss my aunt whispered in my ear, "I know you can't fuck me right now. But soon again you will. I need and want you so bad," then looking back at me she smiled and she pushed herself up off the couch.

"Well I better go start getting dinner ready before the others wonder what happened to us," my Aunt Kathie announced to us all with a wicked smile.

We all kissed and embraced each other one more time before putting our clothes back on, pressing our naked bodies against one another. After we were dressed we all dispersed throughout the house, helping getting dinner ready in various ways. Sure enough, Bob and my uncle still hadn't really changed the conversation and definitely weren't really wondering where we had gone off too.

The rest of the night went by uneventfully and when it was time to go we said our good byes without anything strange happening though the five us all knew what was on our minds, before getting into the car.

"Well that was a night to remember, right?" Darcy asked in the car as we drove away with a mischievous smile.

"Yes, oh yes it was," I replied smiling back at here.

Darcy giggled a little bit from what I said then said, "Good, it was for me too."

With that we drove back to her apartment in relative silence, both thinking of wonderful things.

courage33
courage33
128 Followers