A Cousin's Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
courage33
courage33
128 Followers

"Mmmm... just your boxers and my panties now," she commented as she very softly, and teasingly went back to outlining my hard cock through my boxers.

Her panties were a light pink, lace bikini type. They're incredibly attractive and the somewhat see-through nature of them is only more of a turn on, making my cock even harder. I can see her pussy hair through her see-through panties. It goes up to almost the top of her panties and then out a bit each direction. It isn't really hairy, so she does probably "trim" it I would say. An incredible turn on though, seeing her hair peeping through her see-through lingerie.

Running my hand back down between her legs, I started to softly touch her pussy through her panties now. She was definitely already wet as her panties were getting soaked through down there. I started to gently rub her through her panties. Small little circles on her clit, using the fabric as friction and longer strokes up and down her pussy lips. Which were getting wetter and wetter as I could feel from the fabric.

"Oh god...oh god...mmmmmm...that feels soooo good Max. Don't stop, don't stop...please!" she moaned.

"I don't plan to any time soon hun."

"Gooooood," she breathed as she reached under my boxers and finally took hold of my cock. Starting to gently stroke it up and down she said, "These are coming off now," as she pulled my boxers down and I kicked them off. "Oh wow! You are big and thick too. I don't know how you're going to fit that in my tight pussy soon!"

"Oh god Darcy..." I moaned as she continued to stroke my hard cock up and down.

Brushing any little bit of pre-cum over my head with her thumb she said, "I think we can find a way."

With that I moved my hand underneath her panties, brushing downward through her short pussy hair that felt so good. Reaching her pussy, I could tell she was way incredibly wet. Lightly brushing her pussy lips with two of my fingers, I then lifted her up a little bit and pulled her panties down and she kicked them off and out of the way revealing her gorgeous hairy pussy.

She then draped her left leg over my right thigh and spread her right leg off the other way, opening up her legs. I ran my fingers down to her wet pussy which as I touched she moaned. I gently slipped one finger insider of her as deep as it could and out again. Doing that again and then with two fingers, curling them inside her feeling her walls as my fingers went in and out.

She was really wet, and getting more so. Her juices were leaking and starting to run down to her ass hole as she continued stroking my cock and keeping it rock hard. Slowly removing my two fingers from her, I started to run my fingers gently up and down her pussy lips, gently flicking her clit.

"Oh Max... oh yes... please like that... put those fingers back in...please," she moaned.

"Mmmm, as long as you keep stroking me like that...I'll do anything you ask," I replied through my breathing. With a smile I leaned over to her and kissed her gently on the lips a couple times.

"My hand is staying right there on your nice big, thick cock. Right where I want it," she replied.

"Oh Darcy...yes...oh my god," I moaned as she continued stroking my cock up and down. Periodically sliding her hand down farther and gently grasping my balls and giving them a little squeeze.

I slipped two fingers back into her increasingly wet pussy as I moved them in and out of her; slowly at first, then a little faster and then back to a slow motion. Moving my fingers out of her, I ran one of my fingers through her pussy lips, gently splitting them up and down. Doing that I then followed her leaking juices downward to where her ass hole was starting to get quite wet. With a finger I started to spread her liquids around her ass hole with small circular motions. Getting it nice and wet with her own fluids.

"Mmmmmm....oh please...that's teasing me so much...please," she whispered throughout her breathing.

"You mean something like this?" I smiled at her as I started to push a finger inside her ass hole. Just to my first knuckle to start with, as it was rather tight. But moving that around a little bit with the combination of her juices, I then got to the second knuckle. Soon the full finger and I was slowly moving my finger in and out of her ass hole. Slowly down and out so the tip of my finger was resting at its entrance, then sliding it back in getting past a little initial tightness then all the way. Her pussy juices were a great lubricant as I continued moving it in and out, slowly.

"Oh...my...god...mmmmm...mmmm," Darcy moaned through sharp breaths. "I can't believe I've never done that to myself. Oh god...please, more Max. It always seemed a little dirty to me, still kind of is but I love that about it now...ohhh... don't stop."

Looking over at her, watching her head go backwards a little bit as she arched her hips upwards somewhat I said, "Oh I could do this as long as you want," as I continued slipping my finger in and out of her ass hole.

"Mmmmm...yess...any other time I would say you could all day long but right now, my pussy is throbbing for your cock," she said gasping at me.

"Oh it is, is it?" I smiled at Darcy as I slipped my finger out of her ass hole and back up to her pussy moving my finger slowly up and down her lips.

"Oh god yes...yes," she said as she somewhat bucked her hips toward my hand. "And I think your cock would that that too."

Smiling at her, and leaning over to her kissing her a few times on the lips, I got up. I left her sitting on the coach in a somewhat of a missionary position. Moving around to the front of her with her legs spread wide and now around her, I smiled down at her as the head of my huge hard cock gently brushed on her pussy lips. Going up and down, gently touching her pussy hair while spreading her juices with the tip of my hard cock around on her pussy that was now mixing with any of my pre-cum.

"Mmmmm...oh my god," she said as she bucked her hips a little bit toward my cock. "You are so teasing me! My god...mmmm... I love it but I want you inside of me!"

Smiling at her I looked down into her wanting eyes and said, "You know, do you think maybe we should use a condom? Technically being cousins and all..."

Giggling back at me as she met my gaze, "Well I am on birth control even though I never have sex," she replied. "But more importantly, I want to feel your big, thick, throbbing cock inside of me just how it is. I want to feel your cock spray its cum deep inside of me and slowly trickle out of my pussy mixing with my juices."

"Mmmmm...oh god...yes I want that too," I replied as I gently started to push the head of my cock into her tight, wanting pussy. She was tight but her pussy juice was acting as great lubricant as I started to slowly push a little bit more inside of her.

"Oh my god! MMMM! Yes...more...I want all of you!" Darcy said as I was slowly pushing my cock inside her pussy. Probably about half way in now, slowing moving that in and out a little. I took her legs underneath her knees and helped them up and wider apart.

"Mmmmm...oh your pussy feels sooooo good Darcy..sooo good," I moaned as I slipped almost all of my cock in side her feeling her pussy hug my thick throbbing cock as it moved slowly in and out, getting the rest of it inside.

"Oh my god, oh my god...your cock...mmmmmm... deep inside of me...deeper!" she cried.

Hearing her say that I was able to push the rest of it inside her pussy, starting to move it at a steady pace in and out of her. Not all the way out, but down to just the head of my cock was left inside of her and then slowly back up deep inside of her pussy. Feeling her tighten around my cock each time going back, her walls throbbing at my cock, her juices leaking out of the sides of her pussy over my cock.

"Ohhhhh....yes....mmmm...god yes....yes harder...oh FUCK ME MAX!" she said loudly under her breath and through her breathing. One of her hands went to a breast as she started pinching and playing with her nipples while her other hand braced her against the couch.

Hearing her say that is probably the biggest turn on ever. She never uses the word fuck and her saying it like this, is just...wow. I started moving my hard, thick, throbbing cock in and out of her to the edge at a little bit brisker pace. Looking down at my cock smoothly going in and out of her tight gorgeous wet hairy pussy I said, "Oh Darcy...oh my god...oh it feels so good... I'll fuck you like this all you want."

"Mmmmm... oh my god...yes, I want it all the time," she breathed heavily and whimpered a little bit. "Oh please...fuck me harder... I want you deep inside of me!"

I started thrusting my cock in and out of her faster. Bringing my cock out a little farther, and then thrusting it back into her wet tight pussy.

"Mmmm....oh god Darcy....mmm...oh yes... I can feel the tensions in my cock rising."

"Oh god...yes...mmmm so can I can...oh Max...cum inside me!"

Looking down at her and smiling I said, "No, not yet honey." As I continued to thrust my cock into her wet pussy which she was pushing toward me, trying to get even more cock inside her.

"No...oh god...no don't tease me like that...mmmmmm," she moaned as her wet pussy continued to take it deep inside of her, in and out.

"Oh yes....mmmm...oh Darcy....mmmm," I moaned as I could feel my cock throbbing even harder and starting to ask for release. But I stopped, took my cock out of her pussy which was lathered with her juices and slowly teased her, rubbing the tip of my cock up and down the slit of her pussy lips and on her clit.

"Mmmmm... oh god...please...please," she whimpered as her hips started thrusting toward me, wanting my hard cock back inside of her.

"Oh do you want something?" I said as I smiled down at her. Still teasing her pussy with the tip of my cock, pre-cum mixing with her juices.

"Oh my god yes!" she replied instantly and in a sharp high voice. "Put it back inside of me! Oh Max....please...fuck me more...fuck me faster...and harder...oh god...I need you deep inside of me...please...please just fuck me!"

Smiling at her as she said that, I slipped my hard, thick, throbbing cock back into her wet, wanting pussy and started thrusting in and out of her. Faster and harder now just as she wanted it.

"Oh god...yes Max...yes! Deeper!" she exclaimed.

"Mmmmm.... oh god yes Darcy...yes...oh you feel so good...mmmm," I groaned and moaned at the same time.

"YES! OH GOD YES! MORE MAX!" she said loudly as I continued thrusting in and out of her wet dripping pussy. Her juices were seeping out again as I thrust inside of her, dripping down my cock and down on to my ever tightening balls. Oh god it felt so good.

"Oh god...yes...oh sweetie...mmmm... oh I'm not going to be able to hold it much longer," I said under my rising heavy breathing.

"Oh hun...just keep fucking me...harder...oh god yes...oh my god... I want you to cum inside of me!"

"I'm going to very soon."

"Good...oh yes...mmmm.... Oh Max your hard thick cock feels soooo good! Soooo good! Mmmm... Oh I can feel you expanding."

"Yes...yes," I breathed heavily. My hard cock was going in and out of wet pussy faster now. It was reaching the edge though; I really couldn't hold it much longer. My balls were tightening, pushing my cum up my cock.

"Oh god Max...yes...please...unload inside of me! I can feel you wanting to," she said quickly, raising her voice. I could feel her pussy tightening around my long, hard, throbbing cock as I continued thrusting it in and out. Then it was just too much.

"Oh god...oh Darcy...yes...oh my god...mmm...mmm...mmm...yes..oh god," I moaned, grunted, and breathed out all at the same time.

"OH YES. YES. OH MAX! FUUUUUCCCCCK!" she yelled as I began to explode inside of her. "Oh my....oh my god...yes Max...yes...yes...oh fuck...fuck...yes...cum inside of me! Deep inside of me! Oh god please cum...yes like that!"

I couldn't take it anymore. I thrust my cock deep inside of her wet wanting pussy, and started to let go, squirting my cum deep inside of her. Feeling her start to contract around my hard cock as I was starting to cum just really put her and me over the edge. I threw my head back and groaned as I squirted my cum insider of her multiple times. She threw head back against the coach, moaned and bucked her hips harder on to my cock wrapping her legs around me. Taking it all in, all my cock and all my cum.

"Mmmm...oh Max...mmmm," she moaned as we started coming down from bliss.

"Mmmm...oh...yes," I replied back, still in a daze.

My cock was shrinking inside her now, her walls closing around it, hugging it tight. I started to slowly remove it when she looked up from the coach at me, beaming and said "Leave it in babe...please? Just for now. I want my pussy to milk every last ounce of cum from your wonderful cock."

"Mmmm...yes, of course hun," I smiled back looking into her eyes.

She continued to wrap her legs around me pulling me close. My cock was definitely sensitive now but god, feeling her pussy tighten and contract around it was blissful. Her pussy squeezing it gently as it got smaller inside her, pumping out any last bit of cum. After a couple minutes I pulled out my cock, and watched some cum slowly trickle out of her pussy.

I looked up at her smiling and she returned that. She stretched out long ways on the couch and I got on it next to her. Pressing our bodies together. My wet sticky cock pressing against her wet pussy hair just above her pussy. We gently pushed our hips together a little harder to feel each other wetness as we wrapped our arms around each other and looked into each other eyes.

"Oh Max...that was absolutely wonderful," Darcy said.

"Yes, yes it was" I said, returning her broad smile. I leaned in and kissed her softly a couple times on the lips.

"I think...we're going to have to do more of that while you're here," Darcy whispered to me, not more than a couple inches from my face.

I replied quietly, "Yes I think so.

"Oh Darcy...you are wonderful," I whispered softly, gently touching her cheek and smiling at her.

She smiled back, and we kissed each other softly and long on our lips before we fell asleep together on the couch completely naked, wrapped up in each others arms and legs all the while holding each other softly, without a care in the world that we were actually cousins.

courage33
courage33
128 Followers
12