A Cozy Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These were new nipple clamps, and they looked fairly simple, except for the little loop at the end. That of course was for attaching little weights. He reached under her body and rubbed his hands across her already tender little nubs. She flinched and squirmed, they were so sensitive and it hurt. But the pain felt good too, she'd always loved it when he bit or pinched. She groaned as she felt the cool metal tightening on her nipple once more. It felt different this time but as he let go she didn't feel the weight of the chain and she felt relieved. But he didn't leave it at that. He picked up the 2 ounce weight. It felt like barely anything in his hand but he knew it would be delicious torture as it tugged on her nipple. He reached forward and nimbly attached it. She was confused at what he was doing until he almost cruelly let the weight drop from his hand. It immediately fell and yanked her nipple as it swung back and forth. She cried out into the gag, her body tensing making her tighten around the huge dildo inside of her. She knew what was coming when he felt her playing with her other nipple attaching the other little weight, but it still didn't keep her from squealing into the gag and writhing as he dropped the second one.

He leaned forward across her body, letting his own naked flesh rub across hers. She was burning hot, and loved the way she felt silky smooth against him. He was on top of her, across her back but keeping most of his weight off of her. He spoke quietly into her ear.

"I'm going to undo one of your hands now, and you're not going to do anything I don't tell you to or I'm going to add heavier weights, and I'll spank you so hard that you won't be able to sit for a week." He took the top of her ear and nipped at it sharply with his teeth. "Do you understand?" She nodded slowly. He smiled and reached forward untying one hand and then making sure the other was secure with a few knots. He moved back, taking his weight off of her and pulled out the last toy he had in store for her. It was a small silver bullet vibe. It was tiny, but very powerful. He placed it in her free hand and she looked confused, not knowing what it was because of its small size. He then twisted it slightly turning it on, making it vibrate in her hands. She was suddenly horrified. She knew exactly what he wanted her to do.

"Go on, play with your clit. I want to watch you cum again and again with that giant dildo in your pussy." She didn't move she was mortified, she could never do it. He saw she needed a bit more persuasion. His hand landed on her ass with a loud "SMACK!" Her entire body jolted forward from the pain. Her ass tightened around the butt plug and her pussy around the dildo. The weights on the nipple clamps rocked back and forth painfully. "SMACK!" Another one followed before she had a chance to act, followed by another "SMACK!" She was almost shaking from it, it was just all too much all at once.

"I said do it. Play with you hard little clit. Put it on that spot that just drives you crazy, that makes you so hot and wet. I can see your pussy dripping just thinking about it. Do it or I'll get the heavier weights and spank you with them on."

She didn't hesitate this time, but she did move her hand slowly. He smiled and moved back a bit to watch as her arm snaked under her body, the little bullet buzzing away in her hand. She carefully inched her way up to her pussy, hesitating just a moment before she pushed the vibrator against it. He'd hear the slight intake of breath, but he knew even the most nimblest of hands could never bring her to as intense of an orgasm as she could get with a vibrator just right against her clit. It felt so good, even though she knew it shouldn't, even though she wished this whole thing was over. He watched her, watched the way her body tenses as the vibrations ran through her and he reached for his camera once more. He snapped pictures of her reaching under herself, and then zoomed in to where her nipples were pulled a bit away from her body with the weights. Then to dildo base sticking obscenely from her cunt. It was beautiful. Then he just watched, letting her play with herself. He saw her breathing slowly become more and more shallow, her body tensing every now and again as she got closer and closer. He didn't breath a word, didn't make a move to distract her from that moment. Finally she felt her own body tense and the ripples run through her. He heard her gasp through the gag and watched her pussy tighten and loosen rhythmically around the massive dildo, her back arch divinely just a bit. He snapped a picture of that beautiful moment.

She had just a moment to rest, a minute at best to keep the vibrating form her clit and catch her breath when she felt his hands on her tender ass. He moved to the dildo and clicked it on. It sprang to life inside of her, vibrating against her tight walls.

"Play with your clit again." She hesitated but she moved it back, tenderly circling her sensitive nub. He settled onto the bed behind her, sitting comfortably. His hand grasped the base of the dildo again, and his own hand ran up his hard cock. The entire night was for her, giving her pleasure and pain he knew she loved, but he needed attention. He was so hard it was almost painful. He pulled the dildo slowly out of her as he ran his other hand up his shaft, pausing as the dildo remained barely inside of her. She squirmed a bit as the head almost popped out, trying to get just the last little bit out. She gritted her teeth as he pushed it back in just as slow, running his hand back down him self as well, all the while the bullet vibrator teased her clit and the dildo hummed against her insides. He continued, in and out with the dildo, at a slow steady speed jacking himself off in unison. Then the talk began. He had always loved to talk dirty to her, he knew she had always loved it even if she'd been embarrassed.

"You're so wet. You're dripping. How do you like that big hard dildo inside of the pussy hmm, those clamps tugging and pulling at your nipples? God, watching you makes me so hard. Do you like that little butt plug in your ass? I know you do. I know you love the way it feels, filling you up." He pushed the dildo into her a bit harder then before.

"Do you like that? I bet you love feeling this massive dildo stretch your pussy. You're such a dirty girl, playing with your clit. God I want you to cum for me."

He moaned just bit at the thought of it, the thought of her clamping around that massive dick inside of her of her again. He was so hard it was now or never. He pushed the dildo all the way back inside of her and left it there. She felt the bed shift as he moved up behind her and he pulled out the butt plug slowly. She groaned and stopped playing with her clit.

"I didn't tell you to stop." He pushed the plug back in as punishment. She hurriedly went back to teasing her self with the little bullet vibrator. He smiled.

"Good." He pulled the butt plug slowly out once more, finally setting with free with a quiet "pop". His hand ran up his hard cock spreading lubricant from a bottle onto himself, making sure to give himself a slick thorough coating. Her heart started pounding as she felt him pour more lube on her ass, spreading it around her little bud with his fingers. Normally he'd take his time, slowly making her adjust to his fingers to widen her. But he'd waited so long, he just couldn't anymore.

He placed his cock on her tight little rose bud, slowly circling it as she panicked and shook her head no. He just wanted to feel it, feel how tight she was with that giant dildo filling her pussy, vibrating inside of her.

"Relax or it'll hurt more. You can stop playing with yourself if it helps.' He hand slowly moved back up to where her other one was. "Don't try anything or I'll do it fast instead of slow." He meant it too. She nodded and gripped the sheet with her free hand trying to calm herself. He slowly began to push.

"Breathe. Just relax and breathe." She relaxed as much as she could as he pushed, ever so slowly the head of his cock just barely slipping into her ass. God it hurt she wished he'd just pull it out it hurt so bad. But he didn't stop, he kept pushing. It was so tight and hot inside of her ass, he could feel the dildo inside of her just as much as she could feel him sliding against it as well. It vibrated her insides and him as well as he slowly pushed further and further. It was better then he ever could have imagined. He had almost been ready to explode when he'd stopped fucking her with the dildo, he wasn't going to last long and he knew it. But that was the way he'd planned it, he knew this would hurt her, but he also knew it was the one thing he had always wanted. Finally he settled against her ass, balls touching her fiery hot bare skin. He was all the way inside and he held there. She was shaking a bit under him, though he could hardly feel it as he closed his eyes and enjoyed the almost painful tightness and warmth. He held there for what felt like an eternity, but it couldn't have been move then five minutes, he was letting her adjust or perhaps just suffer, right now he didn't care, he'd lost himself in it and finally he began to pull out slowly till only the head remained inside just barely inside, and then he was pushing forward again. It was a slow torturous pace and he felt that he could explode at any second. She was breathing raggedly with each stroke, she felt utterly filled, in both pain and pleasure.

"Play with yourself." She blinked, he couldn't be serious... He steadied himself as he was buried completely inside of her and then smacked her ass hard. It made her jump and tighten around him. He almost lost it right there. "I said play with yourself." She didn't hesitate again and her hand coiled back under herself to put the vibrator to her clit. He too reached under her leaning forward slightly to grab the base of the dildo, using his other hand to steady himself. Then it truly began. As he pushed into her he pulled the dildo out mostly, as he pulled out he'd push the dildo in. She gasped as he felt herself being filled and emptied both at the same time, it was unlike anything she ever could have imagined. He soon got a slow steady pace going, and his breath matched her own, ragged. They were both close now.

"I want you to cum with me. I want you to cum as you feel me hot and inside your ass." And he couldn't wait any longer, he pulled out the dildo almost all the way and did the same for himself and then all at once he pushed himself and the fake cock in and he came. He felt her tighten around him cumming as well as they both shook. She could feel his sperm hot inside her ass. Finally he had nothing left and he waited just a moment longer before sliding out of her completely spent, hi cum slowly starting to trickle down her cheeks.

He smiled as he looked over to her, she was just as exhausted as he was, her breathing as still uneven as she tried to catch it and she'd collapsed on the bed despite the clamps still painfully on her nipples. He smirked as he looked over to his friend. She hadn't heard him come in, that was why he'd turned on the radio when he came back upstairs. He'd wanted to film the really good parts and he needed an extra hand to do it. He'd set up a tripod for the first part but the second had required someone skilled. He grinned as his camera man gave him a thumbs up, he was going to enjoy watching that tape over and over again.

12