A Crack in Time Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two.

John watched her gushing release of pent up piss. "You see, Susan, how I have control of your body – how I can make it do whatever I want it to. I can control you in ways have never imagined. Let me show you how this frame gives me total access to your body."

He tilted Susan backward with the frame, and as the bottom rung came towards him, he stepped over it, between her outspread legs. He rotated her to a horizontal position, flat on her back, but suspended in midair, her head hanging down backwards. He was right between her legs, at her exposed sex, which was still dripping the last drops of pee. He examined her closely, spreading her cunt lips. He touched her private entrance, gently circling his forefinger just at the opening.

Susan could feel her pussy responding, against her will, warming, tingling, and moistening. She hated that her body was responding to him like that, but yet, it felt good. But he had no right! "No, John, please, you mustn't. We were only lovers in fantasy, not in reality. You cannot just take me like this. Please, let me go."

Instead, he took his forefinger, wet with her juices, and traced up her pussy to her clitoris, now beginning to swell. He touched just around it, not on it, just above, below, to the sides. Involuntarily, her clit began wanting to be touched, throbbing. She began to wriggle in her bonds, not sure if she was trying to get away from his finger, or to get towards it.

He stopped touching her. She felt both relief and frustration.

John pulled his hand back: "Ah, Ah, Ah. Not yet, my pretty one. You are getting eager, aren't you? All, in good time, my dear. All in good time. You haven't yet even seen all the interesting positions I can put you in. You do notice don't you that your nicely exposed, open and unprotected cunt is right at the perfect height for me to fuck you. Would you like that?

"No!" She cried. "I've never even met you before. What kind of beast are you? Let me go!"

Ignoring her objections, he raised the frame member behind him, bringing her exposed wet pussy right up to his face. Practically talking to Susan's cunt John said, " For instance, here's a nice position."

Susan had never felt so exposed and vulnerable before. She was tilted backwards about 30 degrees from the horizontal, her head down and her legs up and spread. Her very private parts were lewdly displayed at eye level to this man she had never before met. She was totally helpless to stop his intimate lascivious inspection, or anything else he might choose to do to her. knowing it was futile, she still could not resist struggling in the restraints, trying to back away or to close her legs, but the struggles only resulted in a lewd wriggling.

Susan felt John's warm breath on her moist pussy as he observed it closely. She felt his finger spreading her cunt lips apart. She shuddered all over, though for what reason, she was not entirely sure. She could feel herself getting wetter, the warmth and tingling spreading. She had imagined fantasies like this, finding them highly erotic, masturbating to them, enjoying the fantasies with cyber lovers and had even played games about such fantasies with her real life lovers. But being brought to this unknown place by this near stranger entirely against her will, and restrained and exposed despite her pleas, with no "safe word" to use to stop it, was something entirely different This was real! She had no idea whether he would ever let her go, or whether she might even be killed. Still, she could not deny her body's automatic responses to this fantasy fulfillment.

Despite her fear and unwillingness, her pussy was starting to ooze, which John of course could see very well.

"Susan," he said, "you have just a little drip left here from peeing. Let me clean it off for you." She felt the tip of his tongue very delicately touch the opening of her urethra, licking up the urine residue. Her cunt oozed some more at the erotic touch of his tongue.

Susan wondered again if he would kill her when he was done with whatever fiendish torture he had in mind. The fear caused goose bumps to form all over her body as she shuddered thinking about it.

John saw the goose bumps: "Susan, my darling," he said, "what thought was it that caused those goose bumps?" She did not know quite what to say. John said: "You see now Susan dear, this is just the reason I have brought you here and put you at my mercy in this way. I want you to tell me all your secrets – all the things you held back from my in cyber land. It works very simply you see, Susan, if you tell me what I want to know, you will be rewarded. If you do not, or if I doubt your complete honesty, you will be punished. This frame can provide both great pleasure and great pain. You will experience both. You will experience them to the point that you will no longer have any need to hide your thoughts from me. You will truly tell me everything that is in your head. Now, since you did not answer my question, you will experience the result"

With that, he picked up a leather strop from the nearby table, and brought it down hard, with a SLAP squarely between her outspread legs, directly on her exposed pussy, laying the strop right along her pussy lips from cunt to mons.

Susan's body convulsed in pain. She lost her breath in shock at the searing swat across her delicate genitals. Just as her breath was coming back, another SLAP in the same place hit her, this time causing her to scream in agony. As she was trying to speak, a third WHACK of the strop on the now reddening and sore spot, across the lips, into the pink gap, up onto the ultra sensitive clit hood, and hitting her mons, caused her to scream again, her body convulsing in pain. After the third whack, there was a pause. In the pause, Susan managed to gasp out some words: "Please stop. No more. Please, I'll answer. Just please, please stop."

John, just watched her delicate flesh, red welts rising. "Ok, that's enough to give you just a taste. Now tell me, what was the thought that caused your Goosebumps. And I can tell from your body if you are telling the truth."

Susan, began to weep. In sobs, she gasped out the answer in trembling words, revealing her thoughts. "I was wondering if you are going to kill me when you are done torturing me."

Carefully, John listened to her sobs, her voice trembling. He watched her body, the goosebumps returning. "Yes, I can see you are telling the truth. So now you see, you have no choice but to reveal everything I ask of you. I will bare your sole as I have bared your body. Now, you get the other side of it. Since you have chosen to open your mind to me, you will get the reward."

With that, he put his finger on her weeping cunt hole, and began making gentle circles. He coaxed out more and more of her secretions, until it was flowing down into the crack of her ass. Using his other hand, he used the secretions as lubrication to begin probing her anus.

Susan, still weeping, felt her body, responding to his gentle caresses, a pleasant warmth beginning to overcome the tortured heat of moments before.

John chuckled: "Susan, you need not fear that I will kill you. I brought you here to know you; to possess you. I have no intention letting anything fatal befall you. You trusted me with your mind as your cyber –lover. You can trust me with your body here in this place and time." He continued to caress her pussy and her asshole, gently increasing her arousal. "I can tell you however that along the way, you may at times even beg to die, to be given release from the torture that you have desired in your fantasies."

Susan felt his warm wet tongue begin to lick very gently on her swollen pink flesh. She felt the tip soothing the hurt. She felt his tongue probing around her clit. His finger entered her cunt, probing deeper and deeper inside her. A finger from his other hand was probing into her ass. His tongue was lapping at her clit, the roughness mixed with slickness over her organ of pleasure. Her body responded. She felt her climax approaching. Desperately, she tried to suppress it, to avoid giving in to his stimulation – his control of her intimate desires. She tried to think of something else, but how could she possibly think of anything else, with her body entrapped and so lewdly displayed at his mercy and being stimulated like that.

John took his mouth off of Susan's cunt for a moment and said something in French to the three soldiers sitting by the fire. The soldiers laughed, slapped each other on the back, and to Susan's horror, two of them walked over to the frame on the opposite side from John. John was standing between her upraised spread legs with her head hanging down facing away from him.

The soldiers came to the side she was facing, with her head looking at their knees. They stood there enjoying the sight of her nakedness. She felt a flush spreading all over her body, though whether it was a flush of shame or of arousal, or maybe both, she wasn't quite sure. John spoke to the men again, and then recommenced his oral play with her much abused pussy. The soldiers bent down in front of her, talking to her in French, but even without words, she recognized the sort of cooing sounds one makes to a creature one is about to pet. She was staring at them upside down. She of course struggled in her bonds, but as always with no success in loosening them. The soldiers each took one of her breasts in their big rough hands. They felt her breasts with remarkable gentleness. Then they each took a nipple and began licking and sucking, while holding her breast in their hands.

Susan's body was now totally on fire. The feelings in her nipples were connected to the feelings in her core. She had a permanent head rush from hanging almost upside down. The things John was doing to her cunt and asshole with his fingers, and to her clit with his mouth were bringing her ever closer to losing her restraint and giving in to the building climax. But now with the soldiers also watching her, she was even more terrified of what they would do if she orgasmed right in front of them. Her mind was a torrent of feelings, emotional and physical. She began to feel detached from reality. Surely this must all be some drug induced dream. It could not possibly be real. She felt her mind floating as if to see what she looked like, trapped in the frame and helplessly brought to climax exposed to these strange men.

Susan felt John's fingers insider her cunt. It was surely more than one finger, but how many, she could not tell. She felt her opening being stretched, her canal being filled. At the same time, her asshole was being filled with, well, she assumed it was his finger. The soldiers were sucking harder and harder at her nipples. She lost all thought of anything except the pleasure this was creating in her body. He limbs began getting rigid. She felt a wave of warmth surging through her. Then, as convulsions racked her body, she felt a gush of liquid flow from her cunt, through John's fingers, running down her ass, and down her back. Wave after wave of climax coursed through her body. She knew the men were still manipulating her body, but she had little sense of the specific things they were doing, only that her body was completely filled with ecstatic sensations. The waves of orgasmic pleasure washed over her again and again, the orgasms merging one into another. Her body in the restraints bucking and squirming, She cried out in a cross between a moan and scream. She was panting at the exertion of her convulsions. Finally the she began to wind down, getting still, as the men all let go of what they were doing to her. She hung there totally spent – wasted.

She felt the frame moving, her head coming up and her feet going down. John stepped out of the frame and raised her to the upright vertical position. She opened her eyes. He was smiling at her. She would have smiled back if she could have summoned the energy.

John spoke: "You see how you are rewarded when you share your thoughts with me. That was merely a taste. But it is not simply about positive and negative reinforcement. It is about moving you to a place where you no longer care to conceal anything from me, where you tell me what you yourself had never put into words. It is about opening up your mind in a way you have never even known was possible. This will all be accomplished through pleasure and pain, and an experience so intense, you will think you cannot live through it, but you want it never to stop. And now my dear, you must be thirsty. Would you care for a little more of that excellent wine I sent you."

Susan nodded weakly.

John reached behind him and pulled a cord hanging from the ceiling. Within a few seconds, the carved door opened and a girl entered. She appeared to be a servant girl, dressed simply in what in the 21st century would be called a peasant blouse and long skirt. It did not appear that bras were worn here, as her nipples were visibly protruding through the thin material of her blouse. She had long blond hair, hanging below her shoulders. She was by any standard a very lovely girl. She looked curiously at Susan in the frame, examining her body, scanning over her exposed nakedness, appearing to assess Susan's assets, making some sort of comparisons, dwelling on her breasts, her belly, her hairless pussy, her thighs, and finally, Susan's face. Susan flushed before this frank appraisal, feeling her exposed condition, wishing she could cover herself. It seemed strange that having just been exposed to four men during the most intimate of bodily reactions, she should still feel embarrassment at being simply viewed by another woman. Perhaps it was the lowering of her status, that this servant girl was clearly at a higher status than Susan. She was not merely ashamed of her nakedness, but of her position of helplessness.

John spoke in French to the girl, who turned and went back through the door.

Susan hung limply in her bondage, resting, coming down from her sexual high.

A minute later, the girl returned with a tray on which were three mugs of what appeared to be beer, a bottle of wine that looked like the one that had been delivered to her home, and a wine glass. John took the bottle and the glass from the try and nodded toward the soldiers. The girl took the tray to them and returned with the empty tray to stand near the door.

John poured a glass full of the wine and took a sip: "It is not quite of the same quality as what I sent you. 450 years of aging will smoothen it out greatly. But even young, it is I think rather good." He stepped toward Susan, and put the rim of the glass to her lips. As she took in her mouth, he tipped it to allow her to sip. She tasted it. He was right. It was good, but not quite the wonderful quality she had tasted earlier. On the other hand, she was in no position to act as a wine connoisseur. She was, frankly, dying of thirst, and would have drunk the whole glass down at once had he allowed it.

The servant girl continued to observe Susan's body closely. It was apparent that the girl was attracted to Susan's body. The girl came over to the frame. Gently, she began to caress Susan, feeling her flanks, her tummy, her thighs, her ass. She took a cloth from a pocket in her skirt and began gently wiping from Susan's face and body the residue of her recent treatment. Susan shivered at the gentle caresses, the caring touches. Finishing the cleaning, the girl leaned forward, brushing her lips softly across Susan's mouth. The tip of her tongue gently caressed Susan's lips, probing between them, tasting Susan's mouth. Her mouth pressed firmly against Susan's mouth in a full on passionate kiss. Susan felt herself responding to this gently loving approach from the lovely servant girl. The kiss lingered. As she kissed Susan, the girl began tenderly stroking Susan's bottom, soothingly caressing her. Finally the girl broke the kiss and turned to John and said in strongly accented English: "This one is perfect. You have brought a very beautiful girl this time. I hope you will allow me to enjoy her also." With that, she smiled beautifully at Susan, took her tray and disappeared back through the door, leaving Susan, shocked to hear the girl speak English and once again, alone with the four men. John continued to offer Susan more sips of wine, alternately himself sipping from the same glass, refilling it from the bottle as necessary,

John said: "The other bottle was slightly doctored to facilitate your transfer, but it did not affect the taste. This wine is simply wine, nothing more. Enjoy it." He offered her another sip. She felt now the flush of the alcohol spreading warmth through her body. She relaxed limply in the frame, allowing the waist belt to take most of her weight, as he fed her the wine as if she were a small child being given milk.

"John," Susan asked, "Where am I? What is this place? Where have you taken me? How did I get here? This cannot really be what it looks like."

John smiled: "Actually, yes it really is what it looks like. Susan, you are in eastern France, and the year is 1562. I know it is hard to accept, but I could not possibly have fabricated this whole setup. As to how you got here, well, I brought you here through what I call a 'crack in time'. It was something I discovered while doing advanced scientific experimentation with fusion power. It is really just a bit of an oddity, not a general purpose time machine or anything like that.

He paused: "I can tell by the look on your face that you don't believe me. Yes, I know it is difficult to believe, even when faced with the evidence of your senses. I have not published this discovery. I fear that no human government is wise enough to not abuse the power of this phenomenon. They would either misuse it for wicked purposes, or else bury it out of fear and prevent me from even using it myself. Either way, it would be taken out of my hands. I may not be the wisest or best person in the world, but I am sufficiently cautious in my use of this effect that I do not see it coming to gross evil, despite what you yourself may be thinking at this particular moment.

"I found a French castle that is still an unexcavated ruin in the 21st century. It turns out that it will be destroyed not too many years hence, and will be all but forgotten well short of our time. I bought the land in the 21st century and constructed my equipment on it a ways away from the castle. I am able to go back and forth through the centuries frequently. That wonderful wine I sent you, was one bottle from a number of cases that I have hidden very safely here in some caves, from which I retrieve them in the 21st century, aged to perfection. The sale of various artifacts such as a few of those bottles supports me very nicely in that time.

In this time, I am considered an alchemist, or possibly by some a sort of wizard. I am able to produce all sorts of potions and gadgets which they find extremely useful, and which have made me a very important asset to this little fiefdom.

"For example, being able to supply the men of this time with Viagra is, shall we say, a very "potent" ability. Such pills are worth more than gold here. The late Lord of the castle was more than happy to provide me with every accommodation and privilege here in return for a pill a day. I will say that the Lady of the castle has shown herself equally grateful. It was unfortunate that his Lordship's heart gave out while taking advantage of his newly regained potency, but I am told he died a happy man, breathing his last in ecstatic bliss.

"I also provide them with various other little bits and pieces of 21st century technology – never enough to radically change things, but just enough to make me an extremely valuable person to them. They are more than happy to grant me any sort of facilities and provisions I request, in exchange for my assistance of various sorts. Anything I want that they cannot supply, I can acquire in the future and bring back with me.