A Creampie Keeps The Doctor Away

Story Info
Husband chooses between condoms & creampies.
3.1k words
4.31
211.5k
94
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpluver
cpluver
1,404 Followers

When my wife, Sara, and I first began having sex, we used condoms for protection.

I was my wife's first serious relationship and she had never experienced sex without using a condom. Of course I had experienced sex without them and longed to feel it again with her.

After several weeks of dating and using condoms, she finally agreed to see her doctor for some oral contraception. She was nervous, because this was all very new. We had both been tested for any diseases by now, so that was no longer a concern.

When she arrived home from the doctor, she said that we needed to continue using condoms for one week.

I counted the days that week like a kid waiting for Christmas morning to arrive. When it finally came, I was more than ready.

We decided to go out to eat at her favorite restaurant and have some drinks, too. I couldn't take my eyes off of her the whole night and she knew it.

Sara wore my favorite pink summer dress to dinner. It was strapless and seemed to be held up by her ample breasts. Her long dark hair was pulled back and allowed her dark brown eyes to sparkle.

I couldn't detect any panty lines on her ass. She later confided to me that was because she wasn't wearing any panties.

Her shoes were high heeled with open toes and no straps. She knows that I love her feet and has regular pedicures just for me.

I was ready for dessert (Her) at the conclusion of dinner, but she wanted to have a little more fun by dancing before our main event.

We drank and danced and I marveled at how pretty she was. She finally told me that her shoes were hurting her feet, so we left for home.

On the way home she snuggled up next to me in the car. She started to kiss me and rub my chest. She said, "I was nervous about going on the pill before, but I'm not anymore. I can't wait to feel you inside of me."

When she said that, my cock throbbed even harder.

When we arrived at the house, she walked up the stairs with her shoes in her hand. I of course followed after, so I could watch her beautiful ass on the way up.

Upon entering the bedroom I lit a few candles and turned around just in time to see her unzip her dress. As the dress slid to the floor, her tits sprung free. This displayed her beautiful nipples, which were now rock hard.

As I gazed further down her body, I saw her flat tummy and long legs. She stepped out of her dress and lied down on the bed.

She stretched out and started to rub her tits, while she looked at me. I shed my clothes as fast as I could so I could join her.

I slid next to her and we began to kiss. My hands were exploring her body. I kissed her neck and then her tits.

I sucked her nipples slowly and I heard her moan. When I slid my hand down across her stomach to her pussy, I felt the dampness between her legs.

I slid a finger inside and it felt so hot and wet. I knew my cock would soon be experiencing this gift also very soon.

I removed my finger and then slid my mouth from her tits to her pussy. My mouth and tongue found its target, with her help. Her hands were on either side of my head to guide me in.

I inhaled her fragrance. She was dripping wet by now. She smelled of perfume, sweat and her natural pheromones.

I lapped at her pussy like a kitten does at a bowl of milk. She was gyrating her hips so I moved my head to wherever it felt best for her.

She was in control now and I was along for the ride.

I sucked at her pussy and drank her juices until she moved my mouth to her clit. I slid a finger inside her pussy.

"Don't stop, stay right there. Oh, I'm gonna cum. Go faster with your tongue now. Here I cum. Go faster!" she said.

As she came, I felt her pussy clench my finger. She shoved my face into her crotch with force I didn't know she possessed. We stayed locked together like this for about thirty seconds.

It felt natural for me to please this beautiful woman like this. I would have stayed like this, my face pressed to her pussy, forever. Had it not been for the aching in my crotch.

When she recovered, she looked at me. She appeared very content. She said as seductively as she could, "Please put in me now. I want to feel your skin against mine for the first time. I want you to thrust your cock in me, till you fill me up with your hot cum."

I spread her legs and slid inside. I felt the hot wetness as I drove to the hilt. I had slid inside her many times before but feeling her without a condom made it seem like our first time.

She raised both her legs up and placed them on either side of my head. This allowed me to drive even deeper into her. But it also allowed me access to her pretty feet.

I grabbed her left foot and brought it to my face. Her toenails were painted pink, just the way I like. I inhaled its scent and then licked up the sole. When I began to nibble on her toes, I noticed that they tasted salty. This was from the perspiration created from her dancing.

I ran my tongue between each toe and when I popped her big toe in my mouth to suck on it, she squealed. "You nasty boy, I know you like sucking my pretty toes. Don't you? That's not all you're gonna suck tonight. Now don't stop. You look so cute with them in your mouth and it feels so good. My high heels made them so sore. Be a good boy and suck all my toes. Make them feel good with your tongue. Will you do my other foot now?"

I must have sucked her toes for at least ten minutes. It was a nice distraction for me, as I probably would have cum by now if I hadn't. I could have sucked and licked them all night but when she had enough, she pushed me back with her other foot.

Her pussy was gripping me tightly. I drove into her as deep as I could. Over and over I thrust until my cum had welled up in my balls. I exploded. I came like I hadn't cum in years.

She looked at me surprised. "You came?"

I told her I couldn't help it.

"It's OK. I came with your tongue and it felt very good" she said.

We fell asleep. The next morning she called me into the bathroom. She showed me a rash on her crotch. We didn't know what it was.

I told her to call her doctor to find out.

I had to leave for work so I asked her to call me when she found out what caused it. Later, she did call but she sounded disappointed.

"Honey, I have some bad news. The doctor said that it was a rash caused by your semen. She told me that I have a mild sensitivity to your semen and we need to use condoms, again."

I asked if there was an alternative?

She said, "No. The doctor did say that she had heard that if I were to have another orgasm after you had just cum in me that it might work also. But she wasn't sure. If I wanted her to explain how, she said she would. But I told her that we would just have to go back to condoms."

I asked her, "Are you still there at the office?"

"I am, why?"

Please find out about the alternative. I'll do anything not to have to use another condom with you.

"Thank you, sweetheart. It felt so good last night. I hoped you would say yes. I'll see you later and if you're good, I'll have a present for you!" she whispered.

When I got home, she was already in bed. I slipped out of my clothes and got under the covers with her. I felt her bare skin. She looked over at me with her big brown eyes.

"The doctor explained to me that in lieu of condoms, there was another way I could prevent the rash. She said that jumping out of bed and douching is both unhealthy and very unromantic, to say the least."

She continued, "The only thing that could draw the semen from inside of me was gravity, the contractions of my orgasm, and the suction of your mouth. She suggested that after you cum, I should straddle your mouth and have you suck it back out of me.

If you don't want to, I understand. The doctor said you probably would say no, but you did say you would do anything."

I did tell her I would do anything not to have to use another condom. I stared at her for a minute. Then I asked her if she would think it was weird for me to do this? I wasn't sure I could do it anyhow.

"If this is what it's going to take for us to be happy, why would I think of it as weird?"

I know, but swallowing my own semen? It sounds gross.

"I do it for you and I think you taste great. So will you. Look, I don't know why your semen only irritates my crotch but if you think it's too gross to swallow, then we can use the rubbers," she said.

As I thought about it, she slid under the covers and grabbed my cock. I felt her warm breath and then her hot wet lips slide down my cock. She started a nice up and down rhythm.

All at once she stopped and asked, "Should I put a condom on you now, so you can feel the difference?""

I got her point. Instead, I pulled her up to me for a kiss. She kissed me passionately. She pushed her tongue deep in my mouth.

When she pulled back, I thought I tasted some of my pre-cum on her lips. It wasn't so bad.

"Please try it for me? If you don't like it, I'll never ask again."

I answered her by pulling the covers back and positioning myself between her legs. My cock was hard from all her sucking. As I entered her, it surprised me how wet she was.

I began thrusting slowly, at first, but began to pick up my speed. I glanced down at her and marveled at her chest heaving up and down. She was rolling her nipples around in her fingers, as much for my pleasure as hers.

She reached between my legs, as I was thrusting into her. She started rolling my balls around in her hand. It felt to me, as if she was weighing them to see how full they were.

I was almost there. Her pussy was getting sloppy and frothy from the fucking she was getting. I felt myself begin to cum. My balls began to tighten in her hand and I know she felt it. My cock got hard as steel. I grit my teeth and tried to fight it.

Then she looked at me. "Now fill me up with your cum. I need it. Cum for me!"

I began to spurt. Wave after wave of my hot thick cum left my body. My nuts had been full to capacity. She began to massage them, as if to help them release their immense load. Her pussy had brought me to this intense level of pleasure. Now I was filling it to the brim with my cum. I felt the last spasm in my cock subside and I slid out of her. I fell to my back to catch my breath.

"Perfect position, now raise your arms" she said.

Huh? I said as I raised them.

She sat up and threw her leg over me. Then she shifted towards my face.

That's when I remembered why she was positioning my arms that way. I was about to eat a creampie.

I saw her pussy just before it made contact with my face. Her lips were puffy and red. They were glistening with wetness and it was still open from where my cock was.

Her clit was extended out and swollen. She was very excited, but I had just cum and was very relaxed.

Her excitement won the battle and she lowered her pussy on my mouth.

"Hurry and start licking me, I want to cum too!" she pleaded.

Her pussy was very hot. It smelled like sex. I could smell her usual scent, but I also smelled my own cum. It was very strong smelling. I figured I'd start out slow and lick around the outside to avoid some semen.

She had other plans. She slid her hole right over my mouth.

She said, "Please, you need to suck it out so I don't get a rash. Remember what the doctor said. A creampie a day keeps the doctor away."

She was laughing, but she was right. I put my mouth over her pussy and began to lick and then suck. She reached down and grabbed my head by the hair and held me in place.

I felt the first drip in my mouth. It was hot and thick. I noticed it tasted a little salty. There wasn't that much, so I wasn't overwhelmed by it.

She let go of one side of my head and started furiously rubbing her clit while she sat on my face. She started rotating her hips and grinding her used pussy on my mouth.

I realized that I had never seen her so excited. My cock had brought her close to orgasm but my mouth was taking her over the finish line in a new and special way.

I felt my cock begin to respond. I wanted to please her no matter what. She was riding my face like a saddle and I loved every second of it.

I felt her pussy contract a little with a small orgasm. I decided to suck real hard to pull out the rest of the cum. I figured there might be a little left. I wondered why some women complained about the volume and taste. There wasn't very much and it tasted pretty good.

All of a sudden a gush of hot cream poured into my mouth. It was a mouthful, at least. All I could do was swallow. When I was done I felt my mouth fill half way up again. So I swallowed again.

The cum tingled on my tongue and was really thick, but it wasn't unpleasant. I knew I could do this again for her whenever we fucked. After all, it was either do this or wear a condom.

As the first load of cum had poured into my mouth, she must have felt it. I was looking up at her and she looked down to greet me.

"I feel it. Now suck it. Suck my pussy. Oooh yeah, suck it. You like the taste of your sweet cum, don't you? Now suck it. Suck my pussy. We will never go back to condoms again," she said.

When the last of my cum had poured out of her and down my throat, she surprised me. She slid her hips forward quickly and pressed her asshole to my mouth. I heard her laughing.

I went with it and pressed my tongue upwards. She screamed and sat down even harder. I ran my tongue around and around and then back inside.

"That's so nasty. Now make me cum."

She slid her pussy back down and I went to work on her clit with my tongue. I sucked and licked it until she started to buck.

"Don't stop. You're gonna do it. You're going to make me cum. Suck me hard!"

She finished her sentence and began to cum. She arched her back and sat down with her full weight on my mouth. She shifted her hole back to my sucking mouth as the first wave hit her.

"Suck it all. Get every drop. Suck me!" she cried.

I felt her pussy contracting. Her juices poured out and flooded my face. I tasted remnants of my cum, but it tasted mostly like her. It was heavenly.

As she continued to cum I patiently nursed from her pussy, drinking what ever she offered. She finally fell to the side. We lied speechless and motionless. She eventually broke the silence.

"That was the best sex, ever. I didn't know anything could feel so good. I need this all the time," she said and then cuddled next to me.

She fell asleep in my arms. As she slept, I thought to myself how this was going to work from now on. If I was to fuck her bareback, I was going to have to drink all the cum my balls had to offer, not her.

We definitely shed some inhibitions that night and have since become more adventurous. She wasn't kidding about needing it all the time. She became insatiable. She started wanting sex twice daily, if not three times. It always ended with me eating a creampie. Who could complain, certainly not me.

When she realized that because of our new arrangement, I was swallowing more semen than she was. She would tease me about it.

She'd ride my face and say things like, "Are you enjoying your protein? Or, "You look so sexy eating that sweet cum." She even once said, "I'm glad you're drinking all of that and not me, because your nuts felt like they drained a gallon into me."

I was OK with it because I was still getting all the pussy I could handle.

A few months later, Sara told me that her doctor had called her. She said that there was a new treatment for semen allergies. It involved injections. She said she told her, "no thanks."

She looked at me and said, "I prefer to be injected by you. It feels heavenly going in and heavenly going out. Could I interest you in a piece of creampie right now?"

I nodded my approval. And to think, it was still morning.

cpluver
cpluver
1,404 Followers