A Creampie Revisited Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpluver
cpluver
1,408 Followers

So I wrote her a letter, and in it, I told her that I loved her feet and wanted to suck on them again.

I also want her to sit on my face when I perform oral sex. Finally, I told her I wanted to taste my cum again with her.

I left for work and put the letter along with a romantic card into her dresser drawer. Then I also sent her an email, telling her where to find them.

She texted me later and said that she had read my letters and we would talk about it later.

Well, later never came because she worked really late during the next couple of days.

So, I left her another card and in it I suggested for her to get a pedicure for our preplanned sex day together on Sunday.

While I was still at work, she text messaged me and said that she was leaving the house to go and get her hair and nails done.

Obviously, she was considering one of my requests. When she texted me that she was done, I asked her to send me a picture of her feet.

She wrote in the text that I was weird (she must love that word) but she still did it!

We're are both home together tomorrow and she said that it's our, "you and me day".

Well Sunday is here and we just left the bedroom. I can tell you that our marriage is still about give and take.

I got to kiss and nibble on her toes and she even requested it from me. She thought that her feet were unattractive now, as she aged some. I of course, convinced her otherwise.

As for the position of the female superior and sitting on my face. That was a "no go". She said that she couldn't concentrate on how good it felt, so she couldn't cum that way.

However, I did eat some warm creampie and she amazingly asked for it, too.

When I came, it was a really heavy load. All the anticipation of having kinky sex again must have done it.

Then as soon as I came, we hugged. I wasn't sure what was next.

I hesitated and didn't go down on her immediately.

"Oh hell no, mister. You're not finished yet. You said you wanted to eat some cum again, just like in the old days. So it's now or never," she said with a sparkle in her eyes.

I slid downward towards her cunt with a big smile across my face.

"You said in your letter that we did this before but I don't remember it and I really don't see how I would forget something like this," she said, rather amused with the situation.

"I remember the kissing after a BJ, but not this."

I leaned into her sticky crotch and then felt her place her hand behind my head.

I began to tongue her cunt and then tasted my sperm.

"Holy shit, you weren't kidding. Oh, that feels good already. You're not going to stop are you?" she asked.

I responded by shaking my head no.

"Keep telling me no, it feels good when you move your head like that," she said and began to laugh.

I dug in deeper and soon the cum got thicker and stronger tasting.

"Oooh yeah, taste your cum from me. Here, let me help you,"

She reached down with her hand and then spread open her pussy lips for me. Then with her other hand, she reached behind my head to hold it tightly to her body.

She held my head to her gently as I lapped at her and slurped at the juices.

"I feel like I'm breastfeeding you, except the milk came out of your testicles and not my breasts," she said.

"Now finish all your milk, like a good little boy. Drink all those vitamins and minerals," she said and began laughing.

"Are you sure we did this before?" she asked.

I stopped and looked up at her and said, "Oh yeah, we did."

"I really don't remember it but I won't ever forget it again. I guess I was too young and immature to enjoy it. We're definitely doing this again. You can bet on that!" she said.

I sucked on her hole with joy after hearing that and went, "Mmmm!"

She didn't laugh for long. Soon she was having a thunderous orgasm.

It seems there finally was a Creampie Revisited!

To be continued...

cpluver
cpluver
1,408 Followers
12