A Cruise to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so in awe of that sight that I couldn't move. I simply watched and enjoyed. I could hear their heavy breathing. I could hear the wet noise of Mark's dick plunging in and out of Ashley's soaking pussy. I could hear the sound of their bodies slapping together. However, most of all I could see my wife making love. She was so beautiful! As their thrusting became even more frenzied, I realized they were approaching their climaxes. Sure enough, Ashley's face began to form that glorious frown of ecstasy. I'm sure the sight of her pleasure is what triggered Mark's tremendous orgasm. I didn't think it was possible, but they briefly fucked each other even harder as his orgasm overtook him. It was truly amazing to see two people enjoying so much intense pleasure together, especially Ashley. Their thrusting finally slowed and then stopped altogether as Mark collapsed on top of Ashley and then rolled next to her. My hard on became the "Mother of all hard on".

She patted the bed. I moved over to the bed and got on the bed. I lay on my back and she straddled me. She leaned forward to kiss me running her very wet pussy up and down the underside of my cock as she did. Our tongue fought for control of our mouths and she spread her wetness on my cock, its warmth running down into my pubic hair. She broke the kiss and raised herself. She took for cock and positioned it, using the tip to spread her lips, before settling down on me. Her eyes closed as I slide inside her. Ashley took all of me and leaned to me again, this time to let me take her nipples in my mouth. She ground her pubic bone down onto mine, fucking me, fucking herself with my cock. She continued, all the while her eyes closed. I could feel her vaginal muscles gripping my cock and milking it. She could relax the muscles at the top of her stroke, and then tighten them at the bottom. My cock felt as though it was being milked.

I could hear the sounds of her orgasm at it started deep within her and finally broke and she fought her breath, all the time pumping up and down until I could last no longer. I shot my load deep within the tightness of her pussy. She kept pumping until there was no stiffness in the now dead mother of all hard on. The she collapsed on my chest, squeezing me and she whispered, "Oh, God that was good." She rolled off me and quickly left for the bathroom.

We were all spent. While Ashley went to clean up, Mark got on his clothes and quietly left. Ashley and I sat up for another hour discussing our changing sex life.

Funny thing. Ashley got both the dinner and the new outfit.

12