A Cumming of Age Nude Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers

"Sarah has never joined the squad though. Anyway, you start out talking about how much better cheering is nude than when you go on the road and have to wear uniforms. Sarah makes some lame joke about your 'pom poms', and you reply about how people seem to label you like a slut cause you have large tits. Sarah says she gets both guys and girls coming on to her because of her mouth .You share a laugh at how silly it is to attribute personality traits to people because of their appearance. Sarah comments that one of the reasons the Founders established Paradise Valley was to liberate people from such old ideas, but obviously they have not quite succeeded."

"What a strange pick up scene."

"Sarah makes a comment about gender stereotypes. You pick up on that and tell her you love being free to try new things. She wonders about Peter. You blush like you do - right down to your nipples. She can't help staring. You notice her tongue cross her lips in that special sexy way. You tell her that you think she's very sweet, and innocent. This compliment melts her. She grabs you for a hug. Then she can't help but want to kiss your nipples. How do you like it so far?"

Constance didn't really need to ask. Patience was writhing on her fingers, drawing them deeply inside, hips bucking off the seat as she came too passionately to speak. Unfortunately, Constance could not continue her story as the carriage slowed to a stop outside the Church of Perpetual Offerings, named by the Valley's agrarian Elders as a harvest prayer. Constance took a moment to lower Patience's long veil over her face and upper chest as their Dad opened the door. Patience asked her maid of honour why she was grinning. "The lace just grazes across the tips of your nipples," whispered Constance, so Dad could not hear. "Every guy there will be wondering all day and half the night whether he only imagines that they are erect."

"Well, when we were kids, didn't we always call this "The Church of the Perpetual Orgasm"?" The sisters giggled together as they climbed the stairs. "I hope a lot of the ladies find their men particularly horny after they watch us today."

"Imagine the effort they will have to make not to get erect in the Church. Casual nudity is one thing, but these bits of lace scream 'sex'."

They paused just long enough to calm their laughter. Constance walked the aisle first, her flowers held primly in front of her pussy. Thoughts of Sarah Milton danced like sugarplums in her head. Finally, she spotted Sarah on the left, almost in the rear of the church, sandwiched between Mr. Milton and the banker, Pennywhistle. As Sarah turned to watch the procession, Constance could swear Sarah gave her a wink, and there was no mistaking the way Sarah's tongue licked her already moist pink lips. Sarah's pert breasts shone porcelain white, tipped in pink, beneath a single low hanging strand of pearls. Sarah snuck a tiny wave in Constance's direction, displaying white lace wrist length gloves. 'I bet that's all she's wearing' thought Sarah, grinning. She was apparently not the only nudist in her age group to discover the erotic effect of tiny scraps of fabric.

As Constance passed Sarah, she started pouting. Patience had thought Sarah had brought a date. It suddenly occurred to Constance that Pennywhistle might be Sarah's beau. The banker, though older than Sarah's Dad, was a horny coot who liked them young. Constance knew this first hand, as his had been the first hands on her after she turned eighteen. As revolting as that pawing had been, thoughts of that party brought a grin back to Constance's face, as shortly after Patience had diverted the creepy financier, the sisters got to share Peter, and each other.

Lost in thought, Constance failed to notice the surprise which awaited Patience by the altar. There stood Peter, wearing only a top hat, like any Paradise Valley groom. Breaking with tradition, however, Peter had tied on a bright red ribbon. The location of the ribbon almost reduced Patience to tears of laughter. She was so overcome by her amusement that she barely made it down the aisle. Ever since last year's National Nude Day Parade, the formerly prudish Peter had proudly paraded his perpetually provocative penis about Paradise Valley. Today, he had adorned his rigid pole with a ribbon. 'What a perfect wedding gift," Patience thought as she regained her composure. 'I can hardly wait to unwrap it.'

The ceremony was brief. At the conclusion, Patience improvised, totally ignoring Paradise Valley decorum. After the usual chaste kiss between bride and groom, she fell to her knees and tugged the ribbon off of Peter's proud young cock. It immediately jumped upright out of its semi erect slumber, parting her lips. Her plan to give it a tender little kiss evolved instantly into a deep throating blow job. Never before in Paradise Valley had a bride bathed the groom's cock with her tongue in public view. Patience ignored the wide ranging reactions. The elders and other traditionalists gasped in shock. Most of the recent high school graduates of either gender had long fantasized about either having Patience's tongue treating them, or swallowing Peter's manhood. They strained forward in their seats, many of the women creating tiny puddles while Patience ran her tongue around Peter's shaft, and then teased his pee slit open. Suddenly realizing that she had to get the events moving towards the reception, Patience expedited Peter's orgasm by stimulating his prostate. His goo flooded into her mouth. Finally, she stood up, licked her lips and gave her new husband a passionate kiss before they paraded back up the aisle.

Because of the parade after to the farm for the reception, it made sense to fulfill certain bridal duties on the church stairs before departing. First was the traditional toss of the bouquet.

Patience stood on the high stairs of the church behind an iron railing, trying very hard not to be distracted by Peter's hand fondling her hip, or his stiff cock pressing between the curves of her buttocks. Even the normally staid citizens of Paradise Valley, used to everyday nudity had to be awed by her display of cleavage as she bent slightly forward.

Constance joined all the other eligible women in a tight knot at street level. On the count of three, the bundled flowers soared upward then settled earthward. Several girls surged forward, tripping over their own heels as much as each other. Elbows bruised bare breasts. Forearms caressed curves. A few fingers no doubt grazed pubic hair. Paradise Valley was at risk of losing all its decorum as the more randy amongst the men became excited at the nubile womanhood jostling before them. One thing about the nakedness - no one was hiding their erections!

Two hands reached higher than the rest, striving mightily for the reward. Constance clutched an edge of the stems, gathering them into her fist. She rudely tossed a hip out against her competitor, only afterwards recognizing that she had bumped Sarah Milton. They both maintained their grips. Sarah had captured several flowers, and thorns bit into the soft white flesh of her hand. She and Constance turned in towards each other. Seeing Sarah bleeding, Constance forgot instantly about her jest for a trophy. Dropping the stems, she lifted Sarah's hand gently to her face, and slowly licked at the oozing wounds, the crimson blood coating her lips. This movement drew the young women so close that their nipples touched. As they swayed, the nubs rubbed roughly together, the friction arousing the tender flesh.

The other girls who had contested the prize all faded away, leaving the two finalists framed in an open space, most of their community watching. Sarah and Constance seemed oblivious however. Like scientists, they slowly examined each other, visually at first, then slowly stroking down each other, beginning with slow caresses of a side, stopping on opposite hips. This produced matching smiles, dueling to outshine the sun.

"You won, you know, you're the next Paradise Valley bride," Constance informed Sarah, drawing a finger up her classmate's tummy, stopping below her modest young breast, jiggling the mound slightly.

"But you won also, so you have to be the next bride. How can that be?" Sarah replied, copying Constance's boldness. "Should we let the bride decide, or the groom?"

"Well, we could just marry each other."

"Don't you think we should date first, or kiss or something?"

"Yeah," called Patience from above, "We want a kiss. We want a kiss."

"But aren't you with Pennywhistle?" Constance asked quietly, always too cautious.

"He wishes. But he's old and stinks like fishes. Not sweet like you. Now shut up and kiss me." Sarah closed her eyes and pursed her lips.

Constance complied, again forgetting the audience. She was amazed by the heat of Sarah's lips meeting hers. Their tongues pressed past teeth, twisting together. Sarah moved more boldly, trailing her fingertips along Constance's back, drawing her into an embrace. She then ran her arms down, cupping Constance's ass, kneading her flesh, until tell tale wetness ran back across those thighs, dampening Sarah's fingertips, confirming that they were both wet now. Breaking the kiss for air, she whispered, "I was soaked the moment you entered the church."

As Sarah spoke, Constance slid a hand into the gap between their bodies and tweaked a pink nipple, making Sarah squirm, and retaliate by sticking a finger up Constance's slit, and curling a second into her anus. "You slut," the startled Constance blurted out, jumping out of Sarah's embrace.

"Does that mean the wedding is off?" Sarah asked.

Patience saved the moment by replying for Constance. "Of course not, Constance prefers sluts. That means you can skip the dating and jump straight to the sex. But first, I need to toss the garter."

Constance suddenly blushed scarlet from head to toe, realizing she had just revealed her Sapphic side to the entire town. Matters became worse as she stepped back, taking Sarah's hand to make room for the bachelors gathering for the next segment of the festivities.

Prudence Happenstance chose that moment to erupt. "Straight to the sex indeed. What are the morals of this town coming to? If I wanted to raise harlots, I would have moved to Hollywood, where clothes are just costumes in the play of the devil. Constance, you should be ashamed of kissing that little hussy."

Constance stunned the crowd by stepping forward and slapping her mother across the face. "You old hypocrite. Insulting the girl I love, while throwing yourself at the feet of her father, while you're still married to Dad, just to borrow money. I guess we know who that makes the harlot, don't we?"

She stammered slightly spitting out the next bit, but managed to add, "Just to show you how free I am, I think I'll invite the man who grabs the garter to join Sarah and I, at least for the sex...."

"Oh, goody," squealed Sarah, leaping for joy and clapping her hands.

"...and who knows, if the sex is good, we might test drive him for the honeymoon. After all, he will be the next lucky groom."

"Lucky is right, getting both of you," Peter added, not feeling left out, since he had busily rubbed his cock against Patience the whole time the crowd was distracted, and now was nicely nestled in her sloppy wet cunt. His only worry was how to get her garter off without his coated cock sliding out and waggling happily at the crowd. As he considered this, he felt Patience's muscles contracting around him. Like Constance, he forgot momentarily how publicly displayed he was. His hands did what they had learned to do over the past year, responding to Patience's pleasure by traveling up and cupping her breasts, and then quickly shifting to pluck her nipples away from her body, extending them until she gasped. Aroused beyond caution, Patience humped her hips back against his groin, driving his member deeper into her womb thrust by thrust.

Paradise Valley's conventions were tumbling rapidly. As Peter pumped his throbbing meat into his bride, he used her ripe boobs as handgrips, rocking her faster. As she watched, Constance slipped an arm around Sarah's waist. In response, Sarah slid her own fingers between Constance's thighs. Not caring that her mother was distracted by more shocking events, Constance shifted her legs a bit further apart. Sarah's finger popped naturally into Constance's wetness. As they watched Peter and Patience publicly fucking, that one finger gradually twirled about, teasing Constance's clit, and opening her slit wider. Sarah slowly inserted a second finger, beginning to stab into Constance with a fucking motion, while curling a small finger up, wrapping it around Constance's clit and tweaking it.

Coincidentally, Patience chose this point at which to start furiously rubbing her own clit as Peter's cock pulsed wildly inside her, signaling that his orgasm was imminent. She raced to catch up, disregarding the stares and gasps of her guests. Even her mother's screams that Paradise Valley was turning into Sodom went unnoticed as Peter pulled her nipples, knowing from practice that this would ripple like electricity down her body, pulsing into her pussy until it spasmed around his cock, milking his seed out into a simultaneous orgasm.

"Maybe we are watching the impregnation of the bride," Sarah said. "It ought to become a new Paradise Valley tradition."

Several bystanders overheard, murmuring their agreement. "Well if that is going to happen for us, she better throw that garter soon," Constance said, admiring the hard cocks bobbing excitedly in front of the young bachelors as they looked up at the fucking couple expectantly.

In the crowd, several men were stroking their cocks nonchalantly. Nipples stiffened all over, despite the mild weather. Women, both mature and lasses barely old enough, snuck fingers into pussies. Mostly their own, but a few fondled their neighbours.

Pennywhistle had taken advantage of the distraction created by Peter and Patience's public fucking. He snuck close behind Sarah. On Christmas Eve, he had manhandled Constance, hoping to be the one to deflower her. Sarah held a deeper attraction. Still virginal, at least in appearance and manner. Slighter than Constance, and so youthfully exuberant. Plus, her Dad had money, the ultimate aphrodisiac to a banker. Just thinking of merging their wealth with his assets made his wimpy cock finally stiffen. As close as he was standing to Sarah, it poked her from behind, mischievously sliding between her cheeks like it had a mind of its own. The tip started to press through her tight anal ring. Pennywhistle glanced about, saw no one was watching, and started tilting forward, pressing his cock into Sarah.

Suddenly, Sarah spun around and slapped him across the cheek with all the force she could muster. He stumbled backwards, knocking a pair of standup fucking couples over like bowling pins. This broke the spell cast over the crowd by the spectacle of Peter and Patience consummating their marriage publicly. Dozens of cocks wilted instantly in wet pussies (and a few lubricated assholes). Blowjobs were discontinued in mid lick.

The only people who kept fucking in any fashion were the bride and groom. Peter and Patience were too far along to be paying any mind to Pennywhistle. Peter continued furiously pumping his cock into Patience, who was so excited, her groans became grunts. She rode a wave of ever building orgasms, her pussy walls milking Peter. Finally, a great wad of cum blasted out the tip of his cock, bursting against the top of her womb, filling her cavity and running done her thighs. Both bride and groom cried out as they came together that once again. This turned the crowd's focus back to them.

Suddenly aware that all eyes were on her, Patience quickly aroused from her trance and returned to the moment. She straightened her veil, earlier pulled behind her ears to permit the "first kiss" in the church. This bought her enough time to realize that the only other thing she still wore was the garter, and this struck her as odd. She knew she had meant to throw it. Then Peter's penis pulsed in her pussy, reminding her that she had been distracted. She twitched her hips so that the rapidly deflating cock wilted its way free of her.

Patience found herself wondering who could lick the cum off her thighs once this ritual was done. 'Don't be silly, now, girl', she cautioned herself, 'that's Peter's job.' She sighed as she lifted her leg high on the railing. Monogamy was about to be a challenge, she could see, despite the fact that only once in the year gone by had she had sex with anyone other than Peter, and that had been sharing her sister with him. 'Oh, well, I can always live vicariously through Constance. It looks like she's turning into a real sex star.' Patience observed her sibling swapping spit with Sarah, anticipating the treat of some eligible young man catching the garter, then, perhaps, accepting sex with both bouquet winners.

That thought focused Patience on the task at hand. She took Peter's hands and placed them on her leg just above her knee. She whispered to him. "Since I'm now forsaking all others - except Reindeer games with Constance of course - you better lick me clean really fast. Let's get this over with."

Peter's fingers quaked listening to his bride's orders. He wondered why she just didn't ask him to lick her pussy clean right here on the steps. 'Oh. Well, I guess we can just do it at the reception,' he decided, knowing Patience would never be patient enough to wait until the day was finished. He felt excitement pulsing through his veins. Warming him thoroughly. Ever since a year before, when he had marched in front of the Nude Day parade, Peter knew he was a rarity for Paradise Valley, where nudity was common place. He was an exhibitionist. He had just discovered further that he not only loved displaying his erections, he got extra thrills from performing sexually in public. As he reached the garter which Constance had pushed so high up Patience's thigh, he noticed that the feeling of his and her ooze contacting his fingers was sending a shock wave through his nerves right to his twitching cock. The task of remaining faithful to Patience would be simple as long as Peter was permitted to flaunt his talents.

The crowd grew restless. Chants of "throw it" began collecting into a chorus. Peter eased the silk ribbon gently over Patience's ivory thigh, playfully kissing in a theatrical fashion. Half the audience roared with laughter. The rest were impatient, especially the bachelors. Light jostling for position began as Peter twisted the garter over his bride's knee. This delighted Sarah and Constance, who playfully murmured to each other as to their picks.

"I like Silas Brewster's odds - he seems nimble."

"I think you just fancy the looks of his candle stick."

Sarah stuck her tongue out in reply. Constance goosed her friend, and future lover. Sarah sighed. "How did you know my bum is my favourite play thing?"

"Just lucky I guess. What do you think of Samuel Steadfast?"

"Sharp elbows, so he might win, but a skinny cock, so I hope he doesn't."

Sarah giggled at that, hugging Constance tightly, not caring who might watch as she explored her friend's mouth with her hungry tongue. Once again their breasts mashed together. This time, they both felt the sparks flying across their nipples, running down to charge their pussies. Since Constance had pierced Sarah's anal ring already, she felt comfortable returning the favour, cupping the petite gymnast's taut cheek in one hand, pulling her crevice open, gently pressing a long finger gradually upward. Constance rotated her hips, grinding back against the pressure, feeling her juices flow, her labia pulsing open like baby fish craving nourishment.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers