A-Cup Angst Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,598 Followers

They retired, separately, to their suite and celebrated with an orgy. Jamie came in each girl's mouth, pussy and ass, and the girls sucked his cum out and snowballed it between themselves, before swallowing. He tried to make a second round, but a deep, restful sleep claimed him after he came in Helena's ass for the second time. Helena lay beside him and let Sandra suck his cum out of her ass, just as Sonya cleaned his softening cock in the hopes of rousing him again. When he failed to get up, the girls decided to call it a night and went to sleep as well.

In the morning, Jamie accepted two quick blowjobs from Sandra and Rose, before reviewing the results of his wiretaps. After, they deployed themselves to stake out the pimp's supernatural prostitution ring. They now had an exact head count. Fourteen women were caught by this monster's web. In the afternoon, they went to the casino to add yet another zero to their money. Rose went in first, followed by Jamie and the girls after a half an hour. An hour after him, Sandra found her place at a table.

The night was going very well for them when Jamie spotted a big, burly, latin looking man take a seat at Sandra's table. They shared a look between them. The man's aura was obscured. Within a few minutes, a warlock in a barkeep's uniform appeared behind the bar and Jamie drew the girls' attention to him. They observed him give a waitress a drink and a napkin and Jamie ordered them to let this one drink go by. When the waitress returned the napkin to the warlock, his face turned grim and he nodded at the big black man on the casino floor. The man raised his sleeve to his mouth and whispered something. Less than a minute later, two men approached the Latino. Jamie was horrified to see their powerful auras. They were inhuman and sinister and he couldn't bring himself to study them. Sandra beat a hasty retreat to the ladies' room. The men flanked the Latino at Sandra's table. They appeared to lead him away unresisting, but Jamie snuck a peek at the man. His aura was suddenly visible and bespoke of a great terror. The man's limbs had magical strings attached and Jamie realized he was being led against his will. He could feel the man was trying to cast spells to no avail.

Cold sweat dripped down Jamie's back. He had no idea who, or what, the two man-shaped creatures were and he had no desire to find out. He sat out the next hand as he tried to calm down some. He was about to give the signal to wrap things up slowly, when Helena turned his attention to the bar. The warlock had pointed out Rose, who had almost three million dollars in chips, and handed the waitress a drink. Jamie panicked. Either his wards had been overcome, or the casino had a habit of checking people who won big and fast. He nodded to Helena and she strode over to Rose's table. He watched intently as the drink kept coming closer and closer to an unsuspecting Rose. Finally, Helena faked losing her balance on her high heels and knocked the glass off the waitress' platter. It spilled all over Helena, plastering her skimpy dress to her form.

Jamie let out a disgusted grunt and stood up. "Damn it, Serena," he called Helena by her fake name, "you're drunk! I'm sick and tired of you embarrassing me in public like this! We're leaving!" He stood up, folded his hand, and gathered his chips to walk over to the cashier. Helena and Sonya helped him carry his chips. Just as he got to the cashier and the man started to count his chips, Jamie felt an overwhelming supernatural attention on himself. He strained to keep a poker face on, even as his heart beat a mile a minute. Sweat beaded all over him and poured down his face in tiny trickles. The magical gaze let up and Jamie could spot the cashier returning a tiny nod to the pit manager, before handing Jamie a check with his winnings.

Jamie and the girls went out, crossed the street and anxiously waited. He had no idea what he would do if Rose got snatched in there. Rose emerged a minute later with a relieved smile on her face. "I thought you were done for," exclaimed Jamie, in relief. "What's up with Sandra?"

"She had two million when I passed her table on my way out," Rose informed them. "She signaled she'd stay a half an hour more." Everyone groaned and grumbled at that. They nervously paced up and down the sidewalk and kept glancing at the casino doors. Jamie silently prayed she would be all right. When the short haired brunette finally emerged, his knees gave out in relief. They walked away from the casino and called a cab. Jamie sniffed back tears of relief the whole ride to the bank. As long as his girls were alright, things could be fixed. He was a bit surprised to find himself so worried about them.

In the bank, everything went off without a hitch. The checks cleared and they transferred all the money to the offshore account Cyrus provided them with. They took two hundred thousand in cash, as walking around money, and retired to their suite.

Jamie hugged Sandra and Rose and then led them to the master bedroom. He massaged them and slowly took off their clothes. Helena and Sonya watched from the doorway. Sonya had one hand on her own bosom and the other was fondling Helena's. Jamie had his two witches lie back. "Relax, girls," he instructed them. He ran his hands all over their bodies. His touch was slow and exploring. The girls responded to it by sighing and writhing on the bed. He knew their bodies as well as they did and he used that knowledge to drive them mad with lust. Soon, their pussies were dripping with excitement.

Jamie had eaten his slaves out several times before, but each of those times were more about Jamie learning a skill than giving pleasure. This time, he used all of his talents, mundane and magical, to make Rose and Sandra cum. He tied their auras together, making each feel the sensations the other did. He didn't want either to feel left out. He alternated between their pussies, eating one out, while fingering the other. The sensations were added on both their pussies and the girls shrieked in ecstasy at the exact same instant, their gashes gushing love juices all over Jamie's fingers and face. "I love you, girls," he admitted to them as much as to himself. "You too," he said over his shoulder.

Helena and Sonya hugged him and reciprocated the sentiment. The girls that were still experiencing the aftershocks of the best orgasm of their young lives, grasped his hands in breathless agreement. The five of them made unhurried, tender love until the wee hours of the morning. They fell asleep in a big pile on the king-sized bed.

The next day, Jamie bought a silver BMW SUV and a powder blue Subaru at a local luxury car dealership he had found online. Sonya and he drove the cars back to the hotel, where he settled the last day's tab. The five of them left, carrying twice the luggage they came in with. They parked close to the pimp's base of operations and gathered round for a final tactical meeting.

A tall, gorgeous woman exited the pimp's place, wearing a skimpy, green dress. She had vibrant red hair, a cute face with big eyes, huge tits, narrow waist and an ass to die for, atop long, shapely legs. Jamie shook his head sadly at seeing her roped up aura, knowing she was heading off to suck cock and be sodomized by strangers. "A woman like that should be walking a runway, not the streets," he thought.

"He's alone in there," said Jamie. "We go in, stomp his ass into the ground, get him to reveal what he did to the girls, undo it and snuff the little shit. Helena, you stand watch out here. Sonya, you're inside, with us. Any thoughts? Questions?" The girls mutely agreed to the stated plan.

Jamie held up his hand to the heavy security door, two fingers extended and two crooked. He jerked his hand to the side and the door mimicked his action, sliding open. He strode in, ignoring the pimp's inquiry of, "Who's there?" and slamming him against the wall with a casual flick of his other hand.

The pimp yelped in pain and then snarled in anger. He gathered his power about him and began casting. Jamie, in the throes of his rage, could see every minute detail of the pimp's aura. He made his magic match the ripples in the bald man's aura, but with a deliberate delay. Like a phase and counterphase wave canceling each other out, Jamie's magic negated all the spells the pimp tried to cast. No matter how much power the man poured into his casting, Jamie matched him, though with escalating effort. His aura soon began to fade and Jamie felt relief.

The pimp collapsed after a few more minutes, having fired off a grand total of no successful spells. "Who the fuck are you," he inquired, wheezing.

"We, the fuck, are justice," responded an exhausted, but still very pissed off, Jamie. He gestured and Rose and Sandra both cast a spell to inflict horrible pain on the pimp. He hollered and shrieked in absolute agony. On Jamie's signal, the girls stopped and Jamie asked, "Where are the girls' voodoo dolls?"

"Their contracts," inquired the man feebly. "Fuck you, buddy! I'm not-" he resumed vocalizing his agony as the girls restored their agony spells. After a minute of flailing around uselessly, he began to gape at them and Jamie again signaled the girls to stop. "In the cupboard," he wheezed and nodded to the side. Sandra opened the indicated cupboard and found a collection of fourteen dolls. Each was wrapped up with string, bloodied and had a photo of a strange, but quite ugly woman on it. Sandra incinerated the dolls in an instant. "Noooo! What have you done?!"

"Never mind that," said Jamie, ominously, "worry about what's coming next." The pimp gaped in horror as Rose began pulling tools out of a toolbox. Jamie took up a very large monkey wrench. Rose grasped the handle of a hammer and Sandra picked up the pliers. Both girls began heating up the business ends of their implements of torture. The phone began ringing. Jamie reveled in the fear on the whimpering pimp's face. A cellphone started ringing. Sandra pulled it out of the unresisting man's pocket and checked it.

"It's one of the victims," she said, reading the number on the caller ID.

A commotion behind Jamie drew his attention. Sonya had her gun trained on the face of a short, stocky and quite ugly blonde woman that was determined to enter the pimp's lair, despite Helena trying to drag her away by the arm. He noted the woman was all but naked, her hand was clutching some tiny pieces of green fabric to her body. A tiny, red thong was dug into her thighs and looked to be ready to snap at any moment. Something about her disturbed Jamie.

The ugly woman bellowed, "Why did you cancel my contract!?" She ignored the tall blonde pulling her back, the tall brunette holding a gun to her head and the three of them standing over the pimp with tools in hand. Her desperate question was directed at the pimp on the floor.

Jamie's eyes widened as he realized the woman's aura was exactly the same as the redhead's was, except that it lacked the magical bindings. He ignored her repeated, desperate cries of "why" and asked, "Were you a gorgeous redhead a minute ago?"

She stopped wailing to look at him and seemed to finally register the presence of other people in the room. "Yes," she sobbed.

"Holy fuck," exclaimed Jamie as he began to piece it all together. "He didn't just abduct pretty women, he took," Jamie stopped himself from saying 'ugly women' and continued lamely, "the time and effort to camouflage their appearance-"

"What the fuck are you on about, you nutjob," bellowed the former redhead.

Sandra answered the pimp's cellphone and a desperate woman's shrieks were heard. She demanded to know why her contract was cancelled. Jamie addressed the former hooker, "Madam, we've saved you from sexual slavery and-"

"You cancelled my contract," she asked in shock and disbelief. When Jamie nodded, she tried to rush him, despite Helena holding her back. "I'll fucking kill you, you bastard! You've ruined me! I'm ugly again! I'll kill you, motherfucker!"

A large woman, holding a ripped coat that was way too small for her, walked into the door and gaped at the scene that greeted her. Jamie looked at her face and nearly winced. She had a pig-like snout for a nose and tiny, little beady eyes. Her body under the coat was so wide in the middle that it was practically round, and many rolls of fat were visible. "My contract," she whispered in shock.

Jamie recognized her aura as that of the hooker he had first seen, the other night. He swallowed and asked, "Did you willingly enter into a contract with this man?"

"Yes, we did," shrieked the enraged former redhead.

"But he made you prostitute yourselves," objected Rose.

"You think we didn't want to," bellowed the woman. "I was a twenty six year old virgin! Look at me! No man wants me! They look away in disgust when they see me! I don't want that! Put it back! Put my contract back together!" She wailed wordlessly and collapsed on the floor, slipping from Helena's grasp.

"We work it off," spoke the pig-faced woman with the voice of one sentenced to death. "A year of mindless sex for a lifetime of beauty. And now it's gone. Undone. We'll have to start all over again." The woman sat on the couch and began to rock back and forth. Jamie looked at her face. She sported a thousand yard stare. He looked to the crying girl on the floor. He looked to the pimp, cowering in the corner. The woman on the other end of his cellphone was still shouting incomprehensibly. The landline kept ringing. Jamie looked to the faces of his girls.

Finally, he said, "Let's get out of here." They left and walked to their cars. Several truly ugly, man-shaped women ran the other way, weeping and clutching tiny strips of fabric to their unappealing bodies. Jamie and his posse got in their cars and drove off.

"What now," asked Helena.

"Now we pretend this fucking day never happened," he answered.

"Good idea," she agreed. "However, I meant 'what now' in a more general sense."

"I don't truly know, Helena," he said. "There's so much I-we don't know about the world we live in. I feel that we have a lot of learning and exploration ahead of us. We'll go to a university and get an education, is what I'm thinking." Helena shot him a doubtful look. "Open the glove compartment. Cyrus sent our new identities along. These IDs have a whole backstory attached to them. There are even grades there that we can enroll with."

"This late," asked Rose in the back seat.

"We have a boatload of cash coming back to us," said Jamie, smugly, "we can enroll anywhere, anytime!" He laughed and drove out of Vegas, Sandra and Sonya following in the Subaru. "Get the walkie-talkie and turn it on. We need to talk to the other car and decide what beach we'll spend the summer on!"

Dana Moran softly knocked on the door. He cleared his throat and straightened his tie. He could hear Alice Worth cursing up a storm inside her den. He hoped it was just mundane, everyday curses, and not actual, witchy curses. Since his recruitment for Section, he found that nothing was what it seemed.

He had been top dog and sharpest tool in the shed all his life, even at Quantico. And the S.A.C. of the Houston office personally recruited him for his abductions detail, right out of the Academy. After fifteen months of distinguished service, he caught a case that was going to make his bones. He tracked down a gang of kidnappers that preferred to kill their victims, rather than ransom them. To Dana's amazement, when he drew his sidearm on them, the corpses of their victims rose up to prevent him from making his arrest. He had handled the complication and made his collar.

Dana knocked a bit more forcefully. Worth's voice couldn't be heard to pause, for even a second.

Dana had then been intercepted by agents of Section, no "The", just Section, and offered a choice. Either he would join them, or the last two days of his life would be deleted from his mind. Having just lured three "pulseless Americans" to fall down an elevator shaft, he felt the need to explore things further. A strong aversion to the very idea of having his mind wiped, by any means, sealed the deal and he joined up, right then and there. In his two months of on the job training at Section, he was thrown for a loop every five minutes. Initially, he felt like he had to unlearn all that he knew, and learn it all differently.

He had wrestled with the magical concepts and theory for weeks, before giving up. It all seemed so contradictory and volatile to him. At long last, he came to terms with the fact magic wasn't to be his purview. He wasn't there to learn magic in the first place, anyway. He was a mundane agent, mundane being the Section's term for muggle, he soon learned, and he was there to schlep for the magicians. That meant demeaning tasks at first, but once he accepted his new function in life, he soon learned his knowledge and skills weren't completely useless. He was still a competent investigator and he knew how to work people. How to get them to confess or cooperate. Magicians were also people. For all their power, their minds worked identically to those of mundanes. He could work with that.

Dana started to bang on the den door with increasing strength until, finally, the door flew open, of its own accord, to reveal a very angry looking Alice Worth, Deputy Head of the Hunting Department, sitting behind her desk. Mirrors, that were hovering in the air above the desk just moments ago, were settling down on it, with soft clicks. "What animal do you want to be for the next few weeks, Morgan," she inquired, ice in her voice.

"Moran," he corrected, in a whisper she didn't hear. "I thought you'd like to know I finally found your daughter. But hey, I'd like to a bald headed eagle, if you please," he added sardonically. Dana was still not sure if that was meant to be an empty threat to vent frustration, or an actual one. She was a regulated witch and a report of her misdeeds would immediately find itself poking out one of The Suit's enchanted pockets. On the other hand, she was part of the Johansson clan, an extended family of almost all witches that had more than a score of agents on active duty in Section and valued family ties even above loyalty to Section. They might have a way to do it and keep out of The Suit's pocket.

Once the wrath vacated her features, Dana found her to be actually attractive. She had high cheekbones and thin lips but, unlike her daughter, she was of average height. Dana hated it when women towered over men. Her face was that of a woman ten years younger than her and her immaculate and elaborate, wavy hairstyle complimented her features considerably. "Well," she demanded, "where is she!?"

"Las Vegas," he answered, opening his laptop and setting it on her desk. She leaned in. "This is from the surveillance camera of an attack against a licensed magician that has just been filed with Section. The tall blonde in the back is your daughter."

Alice worth squinted at the stills critically, before sitting back and glaring at the young agent. "You don't have the eyesight to be a bald eagle. If you did, you'd notice that the blonde does not resemble my daughter, excepting height. These four floozies are ridiculously over endowed and my daughter possesses an athletic build." Moran thought he could hear an undertone of envy in her voice. He had to remind himself not to look at her own, modest bust, lest he incur her wrath. "I think one of those underground, burrowing animals would suit you best. A mole, or something."

Moran pressed on, "Their faces don't match, I know, but there are wards against-"

"Do not presume to teach me ward magic, Morgan," she hissed angrily.

"Moran," he whispered, again, to himself.

"Or are you thinking that my duties at Section have rendered me so far removed from my own daughter that I've forgotten what she looked like?" She held up a picture of her daughter. "See, this is her face, dilweed!" Her finger moved over the framed photograph in a way that seemed almost like a caress. "And this, below her neck, is her bust. Athletic."

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,598 Followers