A-Cup Angst Ch. 04

Story Info
Helena's mother goes after Jamie with the help of her clan.
18k words
4.75
49.4k
50

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers

Jamie Jacobs was sitting at the table and surfing university websites on his laptop. The cool ocean spray wafted to his nose through the open beach house windows. The cries of seagulls and the laughter of his girls could just be made out over the noise of the crashing waves. He forced himself to focus on the websites and find someplace to enroll the five of them. He had precious little time before they returned from their little frolic in the ocean and began to shower. For all his concern for the future, he was but a horny, eighteen year old boy and the four of them were gorgeous, big breasted eighteen year old girls that worshipped him.

Once their delectable bodies were naked in the shower, he would have no ability to concentrate on such a mundane matter as an education. His attention would firmly be placed on their large breasts and smooth thighs. Despite the cabin having a comprehensive cable package, he found that the girls' favorite form of entertainment was seeing which one could make him cum the fastest. Their second most favorite form of entertainment was trying to make him hard even after a five hour fucking. His magic could make him erect without a hitch, but it was a challenge, in their eyes, to keep him interested in even more sex.

He could, of course, just order them to leave him alone for an hour or so, but he strangely found himself not quite able to speak the order aloud, when it came down to it. The sounds of laughter coming from the beach did not improve his concentration, but he managed to refine his search. He was looking for a place where they could all study at the same time, and that would enroll them after a six figure donation towards its library, or something. He had always dreamed of studying robotics, and he saw no reason to give up that dream, just because he became a warlock over night.

He intended for his magically talented girls, Rose and Sandra, to study ancient languages, and maybe a few of the current, european ones, as well. Some of the more obscure volumes on magic were written in long dead languages. He suspected there might be something useful hidden in those tomes, and he wanted a first hand interpretation of the texts. The current languages would be helpful when they went to see all of Europe. He intended to do a lot of traveling after college and he thought he might even settle down somewhere in Europe, or share his time between mansions in the U.S. and overseas. The whole world was his for the taking and he wanted to keep his options open.

For Sonya and Helena, he intended pre-med and pre-law degrees, respectively. Later, they'd attend medical school and law school. A doctor and a lawyer were the ideal professions for mundane companions of his. One of them would also have to join him in flight school. He was going to buy a jet for himself when Cyrus' people returned his wealth to him, and he'd need a copilot. He was daydreaming of which airplane to buy, when Helena came in the door.

She was wearing nothing, just like the rest of the girls. They had insisted on buying some skimpy, string bikinis, but they never wore them. They said they didn't want tan lines, and they insisted that no one was going to see them on their private beach. Jamie conceded their point. There was no one around for miles.

Her long limbs were bronzed, despite having been in the Sun for only ten days, and her hair had lightened to a nearly platinum shade of blonde. Jamie found the contrast of fair hair and swarthy skin to be very erotic. Seeing his eyes eat up her figure, she smiled like the cat that got the canary. "Hmpfh," she grunted, "I'm all covered in salt from the ocean. I need a shower." Jamie watched her nipples become erect. Her ass swayed enticingly as she walked to the bathroom.

Mindlessly, Jamie followed the sight of the firm, tanned bottom walking past him. He couldn't help getting up and following her, just as he couldn't stop his cock from becoming painfully erect in his trunks. He had spent years daydreaming of her body and he was very reluctant to pass up on opportunities to fondle it, now that he had it at his disposal. She stepped out of her flip-flops and leaned into the shower cabin to start the water. Jamie crouched behind her and licked the salt off her ass cheek, eliciting a squeal of approval from the tall blonde. He kept his tongue glued to her skin as he straightened up and licked her back, all the way up to her shoulder blades. She really did taste of salt.

His arms went around her and embraced her, planting his hands on her tits. She ground her ass against him as he flicked her nipples. She groaned in approval and then turned around in his arms. They locked lips and let their tongues tickle and massage one another. Her thighs rubbed across the head of his cock and her nipples pressed against his chest like a pair of electrodes, ready to defibrillate. His hands slid down her back until they settled on her supple buttocks. He gave them a few squeezes and then slid one of his fingers into her crack. Her whole body shuddered at the tickling sensation.

He broke their kiss and bent lower to taste the salt on her nipples. She threw her head back and moaned lustily at the wild flickering of his tongue across her hard, little nubs. She yelped when he nibbled on her. She took his hands off her ass and stepped back into the shower. The water was perfect. She reached out and rubbed his cock through his trunks. Jamie enjoyed her fondling for a minute, but then grew impatient. He wanted her tight pussy shuddering around him, as always. He dropped his swim trunks and stepped into the shower with her, his hard cock bobbing wildly. She laughed in delight and threw her arms around his shoulders. They kissed each other again, only more passionately this time.

His hands ran down the backs of her thighs, tickling her and making her giggle into his mouth. He bent down slightly and grasped both her legs behind the knees. With his magic enhancing his muscles, he lifted and spread her thighs. He held her over his cock with his hands under her ass. She looked him in the eye, pleadingly. She wanted it. He smirked and slowly lowered her pussy onto his shaft. Her eyes fluttered closed and she tilted her head back as she felt his head part her engorged lips. He hissed as he kept lowering that tight, wet sheath over his cock.

Once she was fully impaled, she began to hump herself against him. Jamie mused that there was no way he could ever hold her body up like that without magic powers, he'd lose strength and concentration as soon as she started to clench around him. Her groin made wet, slapping noises against his belly as she started humping his erect form. He bent his head lower and found he could still taste a bit of the sea on the taut skin of her breasts, despite the water running down her flesh in rivulets. Helena was getting inexorably close to climax, he could see it in her eyes. He stood still and let her use his body as a pleasuring pole. Soon, her eyes rolled back in her head and fluttered closed. She keened inaudibly and her womb contracted around Jamie's shaft. Her juices added to the liquid running down their legs. He came very close to an orgasm, himself, but he needed a bit more stimulation.

As soon as her aftershocks subsided, he pinned her to the shower wall and held her up. He started to drive his cock in and out of her pussy with quick, short strokes. The heat built up higher and higher, until he could take it no longer. He slammed all the way into her open womb and released his seed in five long, pleasurable, shuddering spurts. The feel of his climax, sent Helena into another paroxysm of ecstasy. The whole house echoed with their orgasmic cries. They looked in each other's eyes and kissed. Jamie set her legs down on the floor.

A harrumph from the doorway claimed their attention. Sandra, Sonya and Rose were standing there with their arms folded under their naked breasts. "You know," complained Rose, good-naturedly, "we've been in the ocean, too. Are you going to lick the salt off our skin as well?"

Jamie smiled and replied, "There isn't room enough in this shower for five."

Sandra pointed at Helena and complained, "She's already done!"

Jamie grinned smugly and led Helena out of the shower. As the two of them passed the pouting girls, he nodded towards the shower stall, "She's all yours, my little saltines!" He led Helena to the nearer bedroom and had her lie on the bed, still wet from the shower. She held her arms out invitingly and he pounced on her, without much preamble. He was still hard, even without sorcery. He found that four naked girls had that effect on him. His cock rubbed against her tummy as he kissed her face and neck. He nibbled on her ear and she giggled in response. Her hands roamed across his back. When she had enough teasing, she spread her legs invitingly. Jamie took a moment to aim himself into her and then slowly started to penetrate her. Helena groaned and hissed as he took his sweet time to hilt himself inside her womb. He was just as consumed by lust as she was, but he went slowly so he could enjoy the frustration showing on her face. Finally, they established a rhythm and he began slamming his hips into hers, making the bed creak loudly. Helena moaned even louder.

Wet fingers brushed against his ass, making him lose his concentration. He twisted his neck around to see Sonya smiling at him, mischievously. She was dripping wet from the shower and her hair was plastered to her head. She was drooling on one of the fingers of her other hand and she took it out of her mouth and showed it to him. Helena complained wordlessly, and Jamie continued thrusting. Sonya spread his cheeks and started to tickle his anus with her lubricated finger. Jamie was so overwhelmed with pleasure, he could not bring himself to complain at the imminent intrusion. When her finger went inside of him, he slammed as far into Helena as he could go and erupted in orgasm. Helena followed his lead and squirted her juices across their thighs. Sonya laughed in delight. They lay together in the clutches of the aftershocks of their mutual orgasm for a minute.

Sandra and Rose entered the room and admired the scene that greeted them. Rose pointed her finger at Sonya and accused, "Did you go poking your fingers where they're not supposed to be, again?"

"Yes, she did," answered Jamie. "And for that," Jamie told Sonya, "no cock for you, today!" Sonya wilted with a sigh of disappointment. "At least not directly, anyway." The girls all perked up at that. Jamie had introduced them to a new, kinky thing in the bedroom. He would tie all of their auras together and enabled them to share their excitement and pleasure. He would even tie the girls' senses together, so each could feel everything the other girls did. With but a wave of his hand, he set the spell in motion. All five of them were overwhelmed by the same feelings, three parts excitement and two parts post-coital contentment.

Sonya jumped forward and pushed him out of the way. She dove into Helena's pussy, tongue first. All four girls felt what Helena did and Sonya soon brought her to the very brink of orgasm to keep her there, until she felt like releasing her. Helena writhed on the bed to get some relief, but Sonya held her down. Jamie was also feeling a huge orgasm brewing in his balls, that were starting to descend, laden with cream. He groped Sandra's tits and all four girls moaned the exact same moan of delight, only Sonya's was muffled by Helena's crotch.

Rose, eager for attention, clasped her fingers around Jamie's cock and gently turned him to face her. She sat on the bed, lay back, and spread her thighs, revealing her hairless pussy to him. He gave Sandra's big tits a playful, parting squeeze, and knelt beside the bed, to pay attention to Rose's pussy. He sniffed her flower, before reaching out with his tongue and tasting the dew assembled there. She was already writhing in the pre-orgasmic heat Sonya was stoking in Helena's pussy. Jamie's lips clamped down on her outer lips, sucking them away from her. His tongue ventured out and teased her slit. He licked all over, before concentrating on her clit. He wanted to make Rose cum at the same time as Sonya made Helena cum, so the pleasure would be doubled for all five of them.

Sandra put her small, soft hands on the insides of his thighs and gently, but insistently, pushed for them to open. Jamie groaned a wordless complaint, but finally spread his thighs. Sandra wiggled herself between them and grasped his hard shaft. Her tongue ran across the head of his cock for a minute, before she went ahead and sucked it into her mouth. She started working more and more of him into her mouth, until he was banging against her soft palate, at the back of her throat. She started swallowing and he knew he had only moments before he would lose it. All the girls felt it, and Helena almost wept in joy at the imminent release. He sucked Rose's clit in his mouth and began to tickle it wildly with the tip of his tongue. His touch was perfected by practice and the ability to feel her arousal drop, if he did it wrong, and her whole body seized up as she started seeing flashes of light across her eyelids.

The five of them came at the same instant, their bodies clenching and unclenching in orgasmic delight. Helena and Rose screamed loudly as their pussies lifted off of the bed to press into the mouths of their tormentors. Sonya and Jamie's cries were muffled by those pussies. Sandra's mouth was rapidly being filled up by Jamie's sperm that was shooting out of his shaft incessantly. She swallowed as best she could in the throes of orgasm. Her arms and legs were flailing around helplessly. Jamie's whole body was thrusting on autopilot, as well. As soon as his mind was blanked by the orgasm, his restraint vanished and his cock penetrated into Sandra's throat. The sperm that was still shooting from his shaft went down her esophagus and caused her airway to shut firmly. Her stomach would have started heaving, had it not been shuddering in orgasm already. The cum that had accumulated in her mouth started to seep down her throat as well, even as it dribbled out of her gasping lips. Her lungs screamed for oxygen, but her body was disabled by pleasure.

Finally, as Jamie passed out, their auras came loose and Sandra's self preservation took over and threw her head back, making his softening shaft slip out of her throat. She twisted her neck frantically, and Rose, who had felt her distress through the spell, shoved Jamie, so his body stopped pinning down Sandra's, and his cock slipped out of her mouth. She swallowed frantically and managed to gulp air into her lungs at long last. She rolled over to the side and passed out, her face, neck and breasts covered by Jamie's cum. Rose and Sonya managed to swoop down to check on her, despite their own bodies shuddering in aftershocks. For a moment there, they had been worried she would choke to death on Jamie's sperm.

They kissed and took stock of the room's occupants. They were the only two still awake, Helena had passed out with pleasure, as well. Their mouths twisted into naughty grins and they licked his seed off Sandra's skin and snowballed it between themselves. Rose told Sonya, "We need to make sure the next time he does this, there isn't one of us with her throat stuck between his cock, shooting off a supermassive load, and the side of a bed." Sonya nodded in agreement. Finally, they decided to start lunch. When the rest woke up, they'd be ravenous.

Jamie came to and reluctantly blinked his eyes open. As usual, experiencing a female strength orgasm through his male brain left him consumed with the most delightful exhaustion. He stretched his protesting limbs and realized he was sitting up against the wardrobe, next to the bed. Sandra smiled up at him from the floor in front of his legs. He suddenly remembered a tiny sensation of panic that had tried to punch through the haze of ecstasy before he passed out. "Are you alright," he asked in genuine concern.

"Yes," she nodded. "I'm perfectly fine. Even better than fine. I just learned not to wrap my lips around your cock when you come like that."

"Yeah," he agreed. He found the idea of drowning a girl with his cum a bit unnerving. He smelled something nice coming from the kitchen. "I'm hungry. You hungry?" When she nodded, he said, "Let's go see what's for lunch, I think I smell stake." He helped her up and they joined the rest of the girls that were setting up the table.

It was a steak lunch, with a side of baked potatoes and dill sauce. The entree was some pasta in a mushroom sauce. They all had their fill and Sandra asked, "What's for dessert?"

Sonya smiled as she and Rose cleared the plates. "Pussy with whipped cream and assorted fruit toppings," she said. "Stay seated, Rose and I will get the cream and toppings."

Helena got up and went to the bathroom. Coming back out, she took a glance at the smartphone Cyrus had given to Jamie. In ten more days, they'd receive the money they made in Vegas on Jamie's new identity's bank account, but she often checked it to see if anything had happened back home. There was a new message notification on the phone. She ran the decryption on the message and read the actual content. She gasped in shock and fright.

Sandra sat on Jamie's placemat with her legs spread. "Let's see if I can almost drown you, this time," she teased. Jamie laughed. Sonya started to apply whipped cream to Sandra's crotch. Helena entered the room and handed Jamie the phone, without a word. Jamie frowned at her interruption, but she just stood there, mute and ashen-faced.

"Well," he asked, "What is it?"

"Your mother has been arrested under suspicion of narcotics trafficking," she informed him. Jamie gaped at her in disbelief.

Rose shook her head, saying, "There's no way Mrs. Jacobs is a drug dealer!"

"It gets worse," whispered Helena.

"What do you mean," asked Sandra.

"Jamie's parents have been deemed unfit and his sister is taken into foster care," Helena said, sadly. Jamie looked down at the phone and read Cyrus' brief message for himself. That's exactly what the message read. His temples began throbbing in a rising rhythm that threatened to drown out all sound. He remembered, from some of the movies he saw, that people who got arrested and taken to jail had to strip naked, have their bodily cavities searched and were then washed with a hose. If someone did that to his mom, Jamie was going to strangle them to death with their own intestines. He dared not think on what kind of sick fuck might have gotten his mitts on his baby sister. He feared he'd literally explode, if he did. Rage consumed him.

"Jamie," said Rose, contritely, "I'm so sorry, I had no idea your mom was a drug dealer. This must be such a shock to you."

"The fuck are you on about, bitch," snarled Jamie. "My mom's not a drug dealer! This whole thing is a setup, isn't it," he asked of a guilty looking Helena. "This is your mom's doing! Section has had my mother arrested, hasn't it?!" Helena mutely nodded. "I will kill them all!" Sandra quietly got up and left his immediate vicinity. "I'll fucking drown them in their own goddamned blood! Where's the fucking laptop, I need the first flight home!"

Helena all but panicked at the thought of Jamie walking blindly into a trap that her mother must have set up for him. She needed to buy time for him to cool down and think. "No," she exclaimed, "don't, Jamie, please!" When Jamie snarled, she continued, "Take the cars!" Jamie paused. "You've warded them to hell and back. They're warded against theft and scrying, and you've even enchanted them to be bulletproof and deathproof and they can change colors and the appearance of the license plates..." She trailed off when she saw Jamie raise his hand. He considered it for a long moment.

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers