A-Cup Angst Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then why are you here," Jamie asked. Felicity opened her mouth but hesitated with her answer. "Kick." Nova let go of Ray and kicked him before he could fall. His body sailed across half the room and landed against the couch. Felicity screamed again and Ray groaned feebly, between his coughs. "Vader." Nova picked him up by the neck and actually held him aloft. "Talk, or he starts losing parts."

"Please," Felicity said, weeping. "Please, kill me first! I can't bear to see him die! Please, kill me first!"

Jamie grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her face up to meet his glare. "You both recognized me," he said, spittle flying into her brown eyes. "You're both here to attack us, aren't you! You're with the Syndicate! Answer me!"

"Whatever we came here fer," Felicity said through her sobs, "we're nay gonna do it! Let us go and we'll never bother ye again. Please! Ahm beggin' ye."

Jamie shook his head and said, "Fuck this! I haven't the patience for it. Nova, this young lady is now going to cast the modification ritual. You are to keep a tight grip on Ray, there, and watch her do it. If she tries to do anything other than cast this ritual, if she so much as mispronounces a single line or puts the wrong fucking accent on even a single syllable, you are to snuff Ray right in front of her eyes and then cripple her and leave her alive for me to torture some more. The rest of you, clear the room!"

As the girls left the big front parlor, he retrieved a book from their bags and leafed through it until he found the appropriate page. He tossed the ritual on the floor in front of her and said, "You have ten minutes to cast this, naming me in it, and ask for green eyes, or Ray dies right in front of your big, brown peepers." He left the room, closing the door behind himself. He released the hold on her power and put his bluetooth earpiece in. He spoke into it, "Patch her through." Nova transmitted Felicity's shaky voice into his earpiece as she cast the ritual and asked for green eyes. During the price naming part of the ritual, Jamie named, as her price, becoming his obedient slave for the rest of her life and the life force needed to change her eye color.

The soft chants of the ritual calmed Felicity down and her rational mind began to reassert itself. She wasn't going to just let these people hurt her brother and get away with it. She had no intention of running away. She was going to get Ray out, too. She just didn't know how, exactly. She went through with the ritual, using her own power, but she covertly tried to draw on her dazed brother's power. It was blocked off from her just as it was blocked off from him. Felicity kept chanting as she tried to think of something to do. Her only option was to try and fight their way out, but considering the Asian's strength and the fact that this Jamie guy took them out in a heartbeat, she didn't like their odds. She might get away, but Ray was going to get killed for sure.

She finished the ritual and tossed the book aside. With all the speed and power her rage at seeing Ray in danger could give her, she cast a line of heat at the Asian's wrist, intending to sever her hand from her. Her desperate spell had no effect and the door opened at the same instant.

Jamie let loose a power spirit and it took her aura to stop her from casting again. She crumpled to the ground in fresh agony. "Set him down," he ordered Nova, "and keep him quiet." The gynoid set Ray down on the couch and loomed over him. Ray coughed and massaged his abused neck. Jamie picked up Felicity and bent her over the desk in the corner, face down. He undid her pants and tore them off. He ripped her panties off and Felicity fought through her agony to try and fight back against Jamie. He easily held her down and used his magic to make himself hard.

He slammed his hard on into her and enjoyed hearing her wail in misery. He raped her for a few minutes before he came. His orgasm drained him of his life force and almost immediately he felt it restored. He pulled out of her and let his cock soften. He put himself away and grabbed the girl. He lifted her and she smiled at him. Her radiant smile reached up to her green eyes and Jamie nodded in satisfaction. She was his slave now. He glanced over to Ray and smirked at seeing him glare at him, powerless to do anything more.

"Okay," Jamie said. "Tell me why you're here, Felicity. Leave nothing out of your story."

Felicity took a moment to collect her thoughts and then said, "We are in this house because we came here to kidnap your baby sister and ransom her to the Syndicate. We are in this city because we heard of a huge bounty offered on your head and the heads of everyone in your coven."

Jamie looked over to Ray. He smirked at the redhead's expression of panic. When he looked over to the other girls and the murderous hatred on their faces, his smirk faded. "Cool it, girls," he said. "She's mine now. You were going to ransom Suzie to the Syndicate? Didn't they send you after her in the first place?"

"No," Felicity said, shaking her head, "they sent an operative of their own to scout out this place and then they were going to attack in force and get Suzie."

"Where's this operative," Jamie asked, alarmed.

"He's dead," Felicity said. "We put his corpse in a dumpster behind the department store."

"Wait a minute," Sandra said. "Did they kill the other mercenaries? The ones in Moran's email?"

Felicity looked to Jamie and when he nodded, she said, "Yes. We killed eleven guys that were trying to take our bounty." Sandra whistled low in astonishment. Felicity had the good grace to look down, embarrassed at confessing she used to hunt her master and owner. "Sorry about that."

"Sto-," Ray called out hoarsely before Nova silenced him again.

"Back to this operative," Jamie said. "He told you where to find Suzie before you killed him?"

"Yes."

"See," Jamie said to the girls. "This is what we need! A competent interrogator! How exactly did you get him to talk?"

"We didn't," Felicity said. Jamie's face fell. "I read his mind."

Jamie's eyebrows rose in astonishment. His girls gasped behind him. "How," he asked.

"Ray fucked him up the ass," Felicity said, "while I rode his cock. Ray and I timed our orgasms to happen when the operative's did. Usually, when Ray and I experience a simultaneous orgasm, we can read each other's mind. When we experience a mutual orgasm with someone between us, I can get a brief, but strong glimpse into the third person's mind." Jamie gaped in astonishment. He had never before heard of someone reading a caster's mind. Especially not through sex. "That's how we knew where to find Suzie and how much she means to the Syndicate. We had to move quick to get her before they did."

"Wait," Sandra said. "They're coming here?"

"Yes," Felicity nodded. "The operative we questioned had to make sleeping arrangements for thirty four people and he knew that the majority of those were magicians. They are all coming to this city today. Their first assignment is to come here to get Suzie and then they are going to plan an ambush for you guys and use her as bait."

"Excellent," Jamie gleefully drawled. He was eager to get some killing done and he was very glad to hear his future victims were coming to him. "When is this operative supposed to report in?"

"What time is it," Felicity asked.

"Fourteen twenty three," Nova said.

"He was supposed to call in twenty three minutes ago," Felicity said.

"Fuck," Jamie swore. "When did you two get him?"

"At about eleven," she said.

"Well, what were you doing between then and now," Jamie asked.

"We went for lunch and then we had a quick shag," Felicity trailed off.

"How was he going to make the call," Jamie asked.

"Cellphone."

"Where is it?"

"We dumped it with the body," she said.

"Did you get the numbers that were on the cellphone," he asked. Felicity shook her head no. They didn't even write down the operative's cellphone number. Jamie rolled his eyes. If these two redheads had gotten a single phone number from that cellphone, Nova would have finally gotten its hooks into the Syndicate's network and that would be almost certain doom for them. The late operative didn't know, by heart, the name of any of the other operatives that were coming and had reserved the rooms without leaving names, but by using charm magic on the receptionists.

Jamie snarled in frustration. These two redheads had such a spectacular interrogative tool between their combined crotches and they used it so poorly. Rose and Helena asked Felicity about the bounty on their heads and the bounty hunters, but that info was all but irrelevant. Jamie ordered her to answer them all the same. Thirty four operatives of the Syndicate were coming to town and they were likely to converge on this house and Jamie's trap. He was waiting for them and he was going to kill them all.

He took a deep breath and forced himself to calm down. He needed to save their parents. He needed to find out where they were being held. He glanced at Felicity, answering all of his girls' questions, and then at Ray, looking at his sister with heartbroken anguish. Jamie decided he wasn't going to let such an interrogative tool pass through his hands. "Ray," he said, "you alright there?" Ray's eyes darted all around in a blind panic. How was he going to rescue his sister without his magic? "Take off his protective jewelry." Nova stripped Ray of all his trinkets. Ray didn't resist, clearly intimidated by the strange asian woman's super strength.

Jamie read the emotions in Ray's aura and nodded to himself. The man would give up his life to save his sister. "Felicity," he said and drew his gun from his warded holster, "take this gun." The redhead stood up and took hold of the gun. "Work the safety and slide." Felicity released the safety on the gun and chambered a live round. "Show your brother the ritual you cast just now. Have him ask for green eyes and name you in it. While he's casting it, put your gun against your head and blow your brains out if he messes it up even the slightest bit. Kill yourself if he doesn't complete the ritual within the next ten minutes, or if he tries to escape or fight."

He bent down and whispered into Felicity's ear, "You are going to name as his price, becoming my obedient slave for the rest of his life and half the life force required for his eyes to change color. When he fucks you later, cum as soon as you can."

Jamie stood up straight and said, "Nova, you stay here and kill Ray if Felicity shoots herself." He left the room, followed by his girls. They closed the doors behind themselves and Jamie released his hold on Ray's magic. He heard, through his earpiece, Ray begging Felicity to put the gun down or use it to save themselves. Felicity quickly calmed her brother down and got him to cast the ritual. She reminded him she loved him and told him everything would be all right and that they were going to be together forever. Jamie listened to him casting and smiled at the price named.

After the ritual was complete, Jamie reentered the room and held an admonishing finger up towards Ray. "Nuh, uh, uh, Ray, my boy," he said. "Don't even think about it! Look at your sister and her gun. She'll kill herself if you try anything. Won't you, my dear?"

"Yes," Felicity said.

"Please," Ray said, "let her go! Please! Don't make her shoot herself! Please!"

"Shut up," Jamie said. "Here's what's going to happen! You are going to get hard and fuck your sister while she holds a gun to her head. You are to fuck her until she cums. If you try to touch her gun hand, she will blow her brains out. Got it? Okay, get hard and start fucking!"

Ray stood there and silently cried as his eyes darted between Felicity's smiling face, her loaded gun, the cold expression on Jamie's face and the silent Asian without an expression on her face. "I'm running out of patience," Jamie said. "Felicity, count slowly to twenty. If your brother doesn't start fucking you by the time you finish counting, tell him your death is his fault and kill yourself." Felicity smiled and started to slowly count. She sat on the desk and lay back, spreading her naked thighs wide. Her recently abused pussy was on display and beads of moisture were showing.

Ray's mouth fell and his eyes shot wide open. "I can't," he screamed. "I can't get hard like this! No man can! Please stop this! Let my sister go! I'll do anything! Please!"

Jamie made a face and said, "Anything? You won't even fuck her. I thought you liked fucking her."

"Please," Ray begged. His shoulders shook with silent, wracking sobs. "No! Don't! Not like this! Please, no!"

"You were coming here to take my baby sister captive and sell her to the Syndicate monsters," Jamie said, darkly. "Either fuck your sister, or watch her die!"

"I can't," Ray screamed. Jamie cast a spell and Ray's cock came to life. Ray bent over to lessen the painful pressure on his erection. Felicity was reaching the teens and Ray ripped open his zipper and pulled out his cock, making himself wince in pain.

Just as Felicity said, "Eighteen", Ray put his cock to the entrance of her pussy. He shot a final, pleading glance at their audience and Felicity said, "Nineteen." Ray pushed himself into her and slowly began to work himself in and out of her hot, wet pussy. He shut his eyes in desperation and allowed himself to think everything would be all right. He let the superb feel of his sister's silky snatch take away all of his pain, as it usually did. He started to fuck in earnest, ignoring their audience, and Felicity shuddered in orgasm on his shaft. Ray's eyes shot open in a panic, as he feared her accidentally blowing her head off. He felt a bit dizzy, for a moment, and then he felt weak.

His sister was still climaxing on his shaft by the time he got his bearings. He was now Jamie's obedient slave. He relaxed, feeling all of his fears go away. He glanced questioningly at his master. He wanted to finish fucking his sister but he didn't feel sad when he saw Jaime's slight shake of the head. He pulled out of Felicity as soon as she stopped clenching on his meat. "Safety the gun and set it aside," Jamie said. Felicity obeyed his order. Jamie holstered it.

Jamie ordered the twins to always obey him and work with his other slaves. He had Rose recite the current set of orders under which the girls operated. He gave those same orders to the twins and they nodded eagerly. He then had the girls bring the twins up to speed with their situation and all the preparations they had already made. Jamie considered the Scots in the room. They were older than him and his girls and they had quite a body count to them. He reminded himself of his recent revelations. He couldn't do everything by himself. He decided to ask for their input on tactical matters. The Scots pretty much approved of all of their preparations, having very little to add to them.

When Sandra showed them their warded jewelry, Ray and Felicity commented on the similarity to their own wards. Jamie held his hand out. Sandra handed him some of the twins' jewelry. Jamie's eyes went wide as he saw that their wards were also permanent and as pretty as the ones he cast together with Sandra and Rose. The twins had been born with equal power, making them capable of casting permanent wards. That also meant that they could both store up sorcerous spirits like he could with his girls. He saw no reason why they should not.

He ran a scenario in his head. He could assault the Syndicate with the redheads standing by his side, each of them wielding ten sorcerous spirits. "Well, eight in Felicity's case," he thought to himself as he looked at her slender fingers. They would crush everyone that stood before them, even if they were a vampire. He would be utterly unstoppable. The gynoid leading, the redheads flanking him and Sandra and Rose on support...

Jamie's eyes shot wide open as he looked to Rose and Sandra. The two of them, put together, wielded the same amount of power as he. Why didn't he have one of them drain the other of that magic? If he had done that, then that girl could also store up power spirits and they could have been waltzing around with twenty stored up power spirits, instead of his ten. A quick glance at their fingers told him whichever girl he picked would only be able to fit four pairs of drawings on each of her rings. "Ok, so eighteen instead of twenty," he thought to himself.

He lay down on the couch and closed his eyes, barely listening in on the twins and the girls sharing info. How could he have been so stupid? Why didn't he think of this before? Such potential power was in his grasp this whole time and he had never, ever thought of it. Had he been afraid of putting so much power in the hands of one of the girls? They were his obedient slaves. They'd never use it against him, or his stated will. He simply didn't think of it sooner. "Cause I'm a fucking eeejit," he thought to himself. Jamie huffed and covered his face with his hands.

He was drained from the emotional roller coaster of the day. First he had that disturbing nightmare, then he got the recordings of his parents' torture and had been consumed with his desperate need to save them. Then he got angry cause he had no one to help him. Just now, he got the twins and felt hope that he would succeed in freeing their parents. He also felt anxious for the Syndicate to finally attack so he could get on with it. In the last minute, though, he felt like the dumbest cunt to ever walk on the face of the Earth. He beat himself up over his past failings for a few more minutes, until he couldn't help but overhear all the things he did, that the girls were recounting to the twins.

He conceded that he wasn't so stupid. He just needed to keep his pride in check and use the logical side of his brain for more than just making artificial intelligences. Besides, now wasn't the time for regrets, or experimentation and reorganization. Syndicate's attack was imminent. He took a few minutes to think on how best to incorporate the twins into their battle plans and then got up and started issuing orders. He bottled up all of his emotions and set aside his revelations. His blood was calling.

Felicity and Ray took to his orders like a fish to water and the eight of them were quickly forming a fearsome fighting machine. The redheads expressed their apprehension at fighting so many Syndicate operatives at once, since their strength lay in taking down their targets one by one. They asked how the eight of them could possibly defeat so many casters that will undoubtedly be backed up by marksmen with ammo enchanted to penetrate any magical shield.

Jamie took his dog tags off and they marveled at his eight stored spirit powers. Jamie smirked and replaced his dog tags. "That's how," he said. "You'll be taught how to store your power at a later date. First, we need to slaughter these assailants." The gang settled in to await the assault.

In a mansion directly opposite theirs, Sven Magnusson answered the back door. "Oleg," he happily greeted. "How good it is to see you!"

"You too, Magnusson," Oleg answered. "You too."

"Come in, come in," Sven urged as he stepped aside. Oleg entered the house. Sven looked out at the thirty four people that stood in the back alley. "Is this everyone?"

"Yes," Oleg said. "Where do you want us?"

"Downstairs," Sven said and pointed to the stairs. "We're convening in the basement."

"But we're attacking tonight, right," Oleg asked.

"Yes, yes," Sven said. "Jonathan will be here, any minute now, and brief us all."

"Okay," Oleg said and signaled. His men slowly filed into the house and went down the steps to the basement. Once inside the basement, they met with more than a dozen Syndicate hired hands that were already there. The men had been sampling non alcoholic refreshments and finger foods that the family to whom the house belonged was serving them. They passed the time by pinching the hostess and groping her two maids, or by playing pool at a table in the corner.