A Cure for Nicolette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing she knew, Nicolette woke up fully clothed on a sofa in a private room. Martin looked up from his paperwork and sipped his coffee. "Well, look whose back."

Her face went bright red. "No, no. Don't do that Nicolette. It was what you needed, what you wanted. That's my job, to make you better. Do you feel better?"

She thought for a minute. She did feel better. "Yes. Yes, I do feel better."

"You know, I've been in this business a while. I have to say, you are by far the best patient I've ever had the pleasure of working with."

Nicolette lowered her eyes. Martin walked over to her and sat beside her on the sofa. He lifted her chin. "You just needed to be reminded that you are the most desirable creature that any man could ever dream of. Now, are you ready to get the man you want?"

She thought about for a moment and lifted her chin. "Yes."

"That's what I like to hear."

Nicolette walked into the waiting room. Alex beamed a sexy smile at her. "Same time next week?"

"We'll see" she said as she swayed her lush hips back and forth while she moved past him. Her sexy walk was a little painful, but well worth the smoldering stare from Alex that followed her out the door.

12