A Dark Car Park and a Woman Alone

Story Info
My plan to take Gina was foolproof; nothing could go wrong!
2k words
4.01
61.5k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had the perfect spot. Crouching low in the bushes at the edge of the car park I could clearly see the staff entrance. I knew Gina would appear from it any time now and I was little more that a yard from the rear of her car. It was November and the sky was clear and dotted with a million stars yet it would be impossible for anyone to see me, but I could see everything. My cock inched ever longer at the prospect of taking Gina down and any time now she would feel the full extent of my rampant erection inside her sassy little cunt. Dabbing around my face I checked the black ski-mask was fully in place and waited with increasing excitement.

A shaft of light appeared as the small door cracked open then widened, the figure of a woman standing foggily in its golden glow before closing behind her. The main entrance to the hotel was around the other side of the building, this part being the utility end of the operation and not overlooked by guest rooms or anything else, just the bins and the small staff car park.

I stayed low, ready to pounce at the right moment, perched just behind her car, a brand new black hatch that came with her recent promotion. She was now the Assistant Manager, my old job in fact having replaced me as deputy to Chloe Finch, the 'Ice Bitch' as she was not very affectionately known by every member of staff. She would be happy having a woman rather than a man at the helm with her. Chloe had no obvious partner and most assumed she was a lesbian and were probably right.

But I wasn't interested in Chloe, I wanted Gina, she had my job and now I was going to have her. The click-clack of her stilettos echoed in the still night air getting louder as she crossed the hard courtyard towards her car, and me! I could see her shape, neat and slim in her new jacket and skirt, a pale blue tailored business suit provided for female managers of the hotel chain. Her legs were long and gorgeous, her skirt riding just above her knees and looking taller than her five foot four inches (my best guess), handbag slung over her shoulder on a long strap. Against my six-two she would be easy to handle, I reckoned about 110 pounds against my 180, no contest, Gina was mine and nothing would stop that.

The click-clacking of her heels got closer and suddenly the night air filled with her perfume, lights flashing on her car as she pressed the remote, now I was poised like a cat ready to pounce on the little mouse. Her door swung open just ahead of me and the interior light flicked on seemingly illuminating everything including me and I expected her to spot me but she didn't despite looking absently in my direction. She leaned into the car to put her handbag on the passenger seat and that was my cue.

God, her legs seemed endless, even more shapely than I had expected as she bent into the car, her skirt tight over the rounds of her bottom, jacket riding up her waist calling me to her. I leapt forward like a gazelle the halter in my right hand the other grabbing her above her waist forcing her off balance into the cabin. Slipping it over her head I guided it into her mouth and the startled scream suddenly paled to a whimper, pulling the slip knot tightly to fully gag her. A quick look around and there was no one, the hard bit had gone to plan and Gina now belonged to me!

She was putting up a spirited fight, hands tackling mine as I controlled her by the hips, would-be screams little more than groans from behind the gag, then she tried kicking me and stamping on my foot with her sharp heel but missed. I had expected a struggle but not like this!

Gina's tight skirt was a problem, taking ages to wriggle it up her legs with one hand nearly losing my grip on her whilst using both to get it up over her bottom. Fuck! She was wearing pantyhose!

'Keep down, bitch!' I rasped in a voice practiced for nearly a week just for today. More indecipherable groans with no real noise but her hips were swaying wildly as I tried to pull down her tights and panties. 'Keep still or you'll get hurt!' That quietened her enough to get them down to her knees, my feet inside hers forcing her legs apart. God she really was mine. My cock was straining to get out and have her.

Her hands were flailing behind her trying to pull her skirt down from her waist and cover her nakedness but that was hopeless, my hand was already between her legs, fingers probing her entrance. The writhing increased when I played her clit, stroking the slit then her little button.

Come on, fuck her! Was that me or my cock shouting inside my head. One hand suppressing her, the other unzipping and then foraging for my hard on, desperately trying to get it out of the inadequate gap. I was so hard it took an eternity to extract it from my pants guiding it directly to her pussy, pressing the middle of her back hard down as I jacked it into her.

The groan was much louder but still stifled and unlikely to be heard by anyone. My cock slipped into her without effort almost to the hilt, nine inches of solid manhood sucked into her love tunnel and then I fucked her. She was tight, very tight, that was a surprise but it made for a good fuck, tightening my backside and giving her all I could muster. Gina had stopped her struggle, perhaps at last getting into the swing of things. I jacked up the pace and all too quickly gave her both barrels, sending the hottest cream possible high into her sex.

Pulling away then tucking my wilting cock back home I unleashed the halter and vanished into the bushes in two steps, crouching as before, unseen in the growing darkness, my heart pounding like a hammer. It seemed ages before Gina stood up and pulled her skirt back into place, giving a furtive look around before getting into her car. Then nothing!

'Come on Gina, start it up and get going,' I willed but still nothing. I suddenly noticed my breath on the night air, panic beginning to set in, waiting, wondering if I should leg it or stick to the plan.

The car cranking up startled me, then lights and suddenly she was gone, racing across the car park at quite a speed. 'Wait a couple of minutes then go,' I thought, stick to the plan.

Leave the bushes and round the perimeter to the other side of the hotel, that was the plan, I began to rise from the crouch when the little door opened again and a shaft of light spewed onto the black expanse of asphalt. I ducked back into cover.

Click-clack, click-clack ... Heels signalling another woman, sure enough, coming towards a spot to my right, I looked over and spotted the other car for the first time, another black one, stay put, stay low.

The door opened and she leaned in, I waited for her to get in and drive off but she didn't, she stayed bending into the cabin, 'go ... go damn you', I almost screamed.

'Ben! ... Ben!' came a hushed demand. 'Where the fucking hell are you?'

The woman stood up by the car searching the edge of the scrub. 'Gina?' I whispered as loud as I dare. 'Is that you?'

'This isn't the plan,' she scowled. 'What's wrong with you?'

I was trembling when I finally got to my feet and edged towards her. 'It is you.' I said almost bordering on hysterical.

'Who else. Why haven't you come for me? You're supposed to be fucking me remember!'

'I did,' I garbled. 'Who... get in and drive for fuck's sake,' I boomed jumping into the passenger seat.

'What happened?'

Thankfully we were out onto the highway heading for home.

'She looked just like you,' I blurted, 'same suit... jacket, skirt, black car. She leaned in as we agreed and I had her, full on. I fucked her and then you came out!

'Oh my god,' Gina's face was incredulous in the lights from oncoming cars. 'It must have been Chloe,' she stammered. 'We've got the same company car and obviously the same work outfit. You went and fucked Chloe Finch! How could you!' She screamed the last bit.

'I didn't know it was her.'

'You must have,' she raged. 'I'm nothing like her, she's taller and darker haired than me, you must have noticed something wrong.'

'It's dark, remember.' I was struggling to defend myself. 'I did think the perfume was a little strong but assumed that was all part of it, and she struggled like hell.' I was beginning to babble. 'That was why she had pantyhose on. I thought that was a bit mean of you, took some getting down, and she was tight, tight as a duck's arse in fact.'

'Way too much information,' she squealed. 'You just fucked my boss for god's sake.'

Panic rose inside. 'What if she rings the cops? I'll be done for. I start my new job tomorrow, god what a mess!' The implications of what had happened were sinking in and I suddenly felt sick. 'You'll have to ring her when we get in, make sure she's okay. I really hope I didn't hurt her too much.'

Gina's face hardened. 'If I ring her it might look a bit suspicious. She's the 'Ice Bitch' right? Just leave things to pan out.'

*****

Gina looked into the huge mirror in the 'ladies', wide eyed as she carefully traced her lips with the little brush, pleased with the red gloss pouting back at her. The cubicle door opened behind her and Chloe sidled out wriggling her skirt down over her hips, smoothing it before rinsing and drying her fingers.

'Hey Gina,' she trilled, 'another day and all that.'

'Hi, you sound happy.'

'I am,' she beamed ferreting in her bag for the mascara, 'got my first taste of cock since my ex left.'

Gina shuddered but kept looking at Chloe through the reflection. 'I thought he went about a year back?'

Chloe nodded then tilted her head back to apply the black stuff to her lashes. She spoke without moving a muscle. 'Yeah, god I was ready.'

'What's his name?'

'Er ... That's the best part. I've no idea and I didn't ask.'

Gina nearly choked but kept her cool. 'You had sex with a guy you don't know?'

'Dead right. It was all a bit sudden but who cares. He sure knew how to fuck a woman.'

'Will you see him again?' Gina's heart was pounding away in her throat.

'I wish,' she said blinking then inspecting her artwork. 'Let's just say it was a chance encounter. Still, now I'm ready for anything, even a visit from our new esteemed Area Manager. How is Ben?'

Gina's stomach churned. 'He's fine, why do you ask?' sounding overly defensive.

'Nothing, still can't understand why he got promoted over me. Oh well, I prefer a woman as my deputy, you okay with it all?'

Gina nodded.

'Good. If he thinks he can come in here and boss us around he's got another thing coming. Take a bigger man than him.'

'Like the guy last night?'

'Now he could order me to do anything,' she husked then left in a crescendo of high heels on polished floor.

Suddenly Gina was jealous. Ben would have to do it all again, only this time it would be her turn for the spoils!