A dark lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Del_Negro
Del_Negro
28 Followers

They all stopped at the bar to make drinks and then sat down in the living room to chat a bit. Pam noticed that they were the only ones there so far. She thought this was a little odd since they were actually fashionably late.

"So who else is coming over for dinner tonight, Nira?" asked Pam.

"Actually, you're it tonight", replied Nira. "Thomas asked a number of other teachers to join us, but apparently you're the only one who likes him enough to come over for dinner. I hope you don't mind that it's just the four of us. It's a little more intimate that a smaller crowd anyway."

"Not at all," said Pam. "I was actually looking forward to getting to know you and Thomas a little better anyway and this will give us the chance."

"Oh, I understand that you actually now know Thomas pretty well, if you know what I mean," said Nira. "I heard about your little encounter in the locker room the other day."

Pam's face went flush. She didn't know what to say. John just sat there and grinned, sensing Nira's sarcasm. Pam didn't quite catch on. "I'm really sorry about that," she said. "It was truly and accident."

Nira chuckled. "Don't worry about it at all, Pam. I was only giving you a hard time. You're not the first woman to see Thomas strutting his stuff in the nude. That's actually how we met. Thomas and I were both modeling on the side to make some extra cash for college and a photographer asked us to be in a photo shoot together for one of her projects. The first time I met Thomas he was standing there buck naked in all his glory. Not a modest bone in that amazing body of his. He loves to show off his body every chance he gets. I wouldn't be surprised if he came strolling down the stairs in just this socks any minute now."

Pam let that image of Thomas coming down the stairs in only his socks take hold of her imagination for just a minute. Enough time to get her juices flowing once again. She had to shift on her seat to accommodate the extra blood flow to the her cunt. She could feel her swollen lips pushing against her tight panties as she changed positions on the couch. She was extra sensitive that night, ready for a little excitement.

At that moment, Thomas came down strolling the stairs. Wearing tan khakis and a fitted, white polo, he looked a bit preppy. But his firm chest and thick biceps filled out that shirt perfectly. His round, firm ass also looked amazing in those snug pants. His feet were also bare like Nira's. Pam's blood flushed through her body, causing her nipples to perk up just a bit and her crotch to swell even more.

"Pam, I'm glad you could make it," announced Thomas. "I guess you're my only friend at the school these days. I'm sorry that it didn't quite turn out to be the party that we had anticipated. We'll have fun nonetheless."

"Oh, that's not a problem at all," replied Pam. "We're always up for a good time and anxious to get out of the house and meet new couples. Especially beautiful neighbors like yourself and Nira." Pam felt a little awkward as soon as the words crossed her lips. She meant it, but didn't really mean to say it out loud. John sensed her tension and tried to help the situation by getting up to make fresh drinks for everyone.

"So Thomas," asked John. "You're the new guy at school. What were you doing before you became a teacher alongside Pam here?"

"I actually just finished up my graduate studies and this is my first job out of school."

"Don't forget to mention those few years you took off after undergrad to raise money for grad school," added Nira.

"Right. I did some modeling for a few years to raise some case for school. You probably saw some of that out in the hallway. Did you enjoy the photos?"

"Don't forget your side job, honey," said Nira.

Thomas smiled and seemed to blush a bit. Then he slowly opened up. "For a while I also worked as a stripper for bachelorette parties. It was a little embarrassing, but the money was great."

"From what I can see Thomas, you have absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about," offered John.

"And you still have the moves and the body, honey. Just like the old days," added Nira playfully. Why don't you go ahead and show them how you paid for school, dear. Give them a sample of how you got all of those bachelorettes all wet in the panties every weekend."

"Nira, please," said Thomas. Pam and John just got here and already you want to start playing around? We hardly know them."

"Go ahead, Thomas," chirped Pam. John seemed a bit surprised, but comfortable with her eagerness. "We've already seen everything from your photos anyway, so you don't have anything to hide. We're all adults here."

Thomas smiled a shy grin and looked at John. John took a deep swig of his rum and coke and shrugged his shoulder at Thomas as if to say, 'go for it.' Nira quietly clapped her hands and giggled like a giddy, little school girl egging on her boyfriend. Then she sat back in her lounge chair, crossed those amazingly long, toned legs, took a long sip of her chardonnay, and grinned in a wide, devious smile.

"If you guys all insist and don't feel too weird about it," said Thomas. "OK. I'm sure I can remember a few of those moves. But I'll need a bachelorette for the show. Pam, would you be so kind to play the part?" Thomas grabbed a chair from the dining room and set in the middle of the room.

Pam tentatively looked over at John, who smiled and simply nodded his acceptance to the proposal. Then she took a sip of her wine, stood up, and practically sprinted over to that chair. She sat down facing Nira. In the meantime Thomas had drawn the curtains closed and was heading over to the stereo to put on some more appropriate music. A deep, funky groove came flowing from the speakers. Thomas looked right into Pam's eyes and started to swagger towards her. Pam focused on his chest, trying to avoid eye contact. It was hard to believe that she could still be acting shy at this moment after all the direction the evening had already taken, but she couldn't help it.

Thomas unbuttoned his shirt as he approached Pam. By the time he reached her, his white shirt was billowing wide open, exposing his muscular, clean shaven chest. He whipped his arms back and the fabric fell to the floor. Pam kept her focus on his chest. Only now his tones arm and rippled abdominals kept distracting her. Her breathing quickened as she watch him bend and sway, each move causing a different muscle to tense and pop. Thomas twisted, flexed, and bent right in front of Pam. Using those buff arms to push and pull his writhing torso to and fro. If Pam had felt flush before, now she was simmering; blood rushing to her loins; perspiration forming on her chest, dampening her cleavage. Thomas came even closer now. He smelled of fresh soap and sweat. With the deft of a magician, he removed the belt from his khakis and opened the clasps. Pam plainly saw how his manly bulge put a strain on that poor zipper. As the music groove deepened and slowed, Thomas put his hands behind his head and slowly slid his pelvis onto the Pam's lap. Pam instantly knew what Thomas was asking of her. She reached down and carefully undid that zipper with her shaky hands. As she did, Thomas giant cock came falling from it's prison, slapping onto her skirt with a thud. Pam gasped. She could feel the sheer weight of his member on her thigh as Thomas grooved up and down. Thomas stepped back and shimmied out of his pants effortlessly. Now he stood there, buck naked, and completely comfortable. He continued his slow, methodical groove around Pam. His giant member swung like a vine from his trunk. Those enormous balls moving independently of their partner, like a stubborn pendulum. He bent and caressed Nira's breasts as his dance carried him around his girlfriend. Then he came back to Pam. Now it was her turn to join in the fun.

As he approached again, Pam's urges began to take over her thoughts. She so wanted to reach out, take hold of that black snake and taste it's juice. She wanted to run her hands over that rippling body and around that firm ass. She wanted to feel the girth of his cock sliding against the walls of her cunt. Suddenly, Thomas grasped her arms and urged Pam to stand. She rose, standing so close to his skin that she could feel the heat coming from his body. Her hands hung right next to his low-hanging cock. She resisted her urges still. Thomas began to unbutton her blouse while continuing to move to the music. Pam looked at his strong hands as they carefully coaxed that blouse open.

She looked at John as if to gain his acceptance before continuing. John nodded slowly and took another long slow drink of his cocktail; he was going to enjoy this show too. With her blouse wide open now, Thomas placed his large hands on Pam's base sides, up to her arms, and then pushed her blouse off her shoulders to the floor. Next, he danced around behind her and unhooked her bra smoothly, removing it from her shoulders in one, swift movement. Her ample, perky breasts slung there brilliantly for all to see. Her deep brown areola proudly supported her fully erect nipples. Normally she would have instantly folder her arms to cover herself, but not tonight. She stood tall and turned to face Thomas. He reached his long, thick fingers into her skirt, rubbing gently against her pubic hair. He slowly pushed her skirt and panties down to the floor. Pam willingly shifted her hips to and fro to facilitate his mission. Pam now stood before Thomas as his head came back up from the floor. His strong hands grasped her bare hips and he pulled her body closed to his. She felt the bulk of his hanging cock against her abdomen. Her nipples rubbed against his chest. They swayed together to the funk as the deep base continued to vibrate the speakers. The rich, dark color of his skin perfectly contrasted against her pale silhouette. Finally, Pam broke down and placed her hands on against his skin, around his perfectly round cheeks. She grasped his muscular ass firmly and pulled him close, wanting to feel his heat inside of her body.

At that moment, Nira rose and sauntered towards John who was mesmerized by the show he was watching. He looked up to her as she approached and took a long, deep drink from his cocktail.

"Why don't we let them continue this dance in private," she said as she held out her hand. She stared seductively into John's eyes.

John glanced at Pam, who seemed to be thoroughly enjoying herself, and then stood to follow Nira into the other room, with a big bulge in his pants pushing against his zipper.

Once John and Nira disappeared into the other room, Pam seemed to relax a little bit. Although she was perspiring over her entire body. Her skin glistened from the thin coat of sweat. She couldn't help notice how moist and swollen her clit felt as she stood there next to this black adonis. She flung her head backwards, letting her hair dangle freely behind her, and exposing her long, thin neck to Thomas. Thomas leaned in, put his strong hands on small of her back, and pull her close to begin kissing her nape. She felt the blood race though her body. Her eyes closed, she vividly pictured the scene unfolding in Thomas' living room. Two lean, naked bodies wrapped around each other, one creamy and supple, the other dark and muscular. Pam began to caress his strong back and his round ass. She knew what she wanted now, but was a little tentative yet. She stepped back, her arms stretched to Thomas' ripped abs and pelvis, and took a good, long look at the figure before her. Just then a hint of fear crossed her mind. If his cock were that large as it hung there, beautifully limp, how big and thick would it be fully erect? Could she handle a monster like that? John's cock was fine, but she had never experienced anything like THAT before. She could almost feel the pain as she imagined her cunt being split wide open by that dark shaft. He could probably touch her intestines with his length! She shook off her her fear when Thomas spoke.

"Go ahead" was all he need to say. She knew instantly what he meant.

Pam dropped to her knees to come face to face with the beast. She gasped slightly as she took hold of his cock with both hands, still leaving plenty of shaft showing near the lightly colored head. It was so thick! It felt muscular. She could feel the blood pulsing through the thin, dark skin. This enormous member felt completely foreign to Pam, like a rare creature from an isolated jungle. She wrapped her delicate fingers around his cleanly shaven sack as it hung there low. His gigantic balls were actually heavy, not like the marbles John carried between his legs, more like warm limes. She squeezed slightly and felt Thomas tense up. She could feel the veins wrapping his testicles and could even tell that his left nut was larger than his right. Both amazing. She licked her lips, opened her mouth, and leaned as she lifted his cock to meet. She extended her tongue to taste the pre-cum dripping from Thomas and slid the giant head into her warm, moist mouth. She sighed at how his cock felt and tasted. Sweaty and slightly salty. Firm, yet flexible, with a glorious ridge at the back of his cock head. Veins pushing through the skin along that smooth shaft. She slowly moved to and fro, gently wrapping her tongue and lips around his cock. She continued to squeeze his balls with her right hand, while holding the middle of his cock with her left. She could not believe the length as she closely watched his dark skin slide in and out of her mouth. As she glanced up, she could see his chest and ab muscles flex as he began to breath heavier. She started to feel it grow. Her mouth felt a little more stretched now. Then she felt it begin to stiffen. Then she felt a gentle hand reach around her chin and the back of her neck. Thomas was beckoning her to stand.

As she stood, Thomas placed his hands on her bare and curvy hips. He reached behind her and pulled her close with his strong hands. His hands reached under her thighs and he effortlessly lifted her off the floor, her long legs straddled his hips. She could feel the head of his cock against her swollen cunt as he walked towards the sofa. Thomas gently laid her down and spread her knees wide. He knelt on the sofa, just below here body, and leaned down to kiss her breasts. Pam closed her eyes again and just enjoyed this moment. His strong hands caressed her hair, and down the sides of her gently curving torso. His warm tongue left cool spots as he moved around breasts and neck. She felt his kisses move lower and lower. Then she felt his wet lips around her swollen clit, his tongue licking every edge of her cunt. Once again she felt the surge of hot blood flush throughout her skin. She grew warn and began to sweat more now. Thomas reached around to Pam's ass and pulled her pelvis up off the couch, closer to his active mouth. Pam reached her hands up towards her hair and began to slightly writhe in pleasure. He continued for what seemed like hours as her pleasure slowly rose. The he lowered her back to the sofa and raised his head. She opened her eyes and hazily gazed at Thomas. He stood before, his giant cock partially erect, and grabbed her thighs to reposition her on the sofa. He gently turned Pam so that her cunt face the edge of the sofa, and raised her feet high and wide. He slowly approached her, looking her in the eye to verify her approval.

"Yes!", she wanted to scream, "I want to feel that cock inside of me. All of it!". Instead she simply laid her back, closed her eyes, and braced herself for being penetrated by gigantic beast.

Thomas lowered his body and grabbed his wet cock in his right hand. Even in the grasp of his huge hands, that cock looked big and thick. He stroked his cock slowly as if to prime it for it's task. Pam open her eyes again to witness Thomas in all his glory, nude, flexing, and erect right before her. She watched as his cock continued to grow. Unbelievable! Truly his cock was 10 times the size of John's in length and girth. Then Thomas stopped stroking and guided his robust head to Pam's cunt. He rubbed it around as if to knock on the door. Then he slowly pushed his meat into Pam. She tensed and gasped as she first felt his size push apart her lips. Then she moaned as he filled up every inch of her void. Thomas slowly pulled back, and then pushed on again, going a little deeper this time. Pam moaned again. Each time he stroked, she got a little looser, allowing him to go deeper and deeper. Still, there was more than enough cock to fill Pam. Thomas stroked in and out, slowly and strongly. Pam felt him throughout her entire body. Each penetration sent a tingle through her muscles. A warm sensation around her cunt. She could feel his huge balls banging against her ass. His cock slowly reaching towards full penetration. To this point, he had been going easy on Pam, not pushing his full length into her. Then he began to speed up. Faster he strode. Pam's breathing became heavy now and sweat dripped from her forehead. Her breasts swayed back and forth in tune to his pumping. He continued to slide that giant, wet, snake in and out of her body. Pam writhed in ecstasy as Thomas pumped. She felt closer and closer to orgasm. Then in a sudden rush, her body went limp and cunt opened up as that first wave of orgasm hit. Thomas kept going, the physical specimen he was. Again, the next wave of orgasm came as her whole body now tingled. They continued to come one right after another, as if in sync with Thomas' strokes.

Thomas slowly pulled his cock from her body and reached down to grasp Pam's hips. He gently turned her over, to finish her off doggy style. Pam was was slightly weary, but wanted more, with all her body. She never wanted this feeling to end. With her knees and elbows on the sofa, Thomas re-entered Pam from behind. Her long hair wet with sweat. Her cunt fully opened and warmed to his engorged cock. This new position hit all the right places inside Pam and she instantly felt the crescendo begin towards her third orgasm. With Pam fully moist and wide open now, Thomas began to reach full penetration. Twelve, thick inches reaching deep inside her body. Caressing the entire surface of her void with each stroke. No matter how hard John tried, he could never fill her up like this. Ever. Few could. As Thomas pushed faster and faster, Pam laid her head down on her hands and breathed heavy. Closer to orgasm again. Then again it came suddenly. She stunted her breath and moaned, a warm surge pushing her to exhaustion. Her muscles began to feel weary, but Thomas continued on. He could see the sweat beading up on her back as she reached the edge of yet another string of intense orgasms. They hit suddenly, and in multiples.

With her hair now soaked against her shoulders, Pam turned her body and reached back to grab Thomas by his member. She gripped it firmly and guided it into her mouth. She wanted to taste his essence now. She opened as wide as she could to guide that enormous head into her mouth. Then she began sucking and stroking as never before. She stroked with both hands and sucked his head faster and faster. She could hear his breathing begin to quicken. She took as much of that monster in without gagging, and licked around and around. As she moved his head in and out, she saw his muscles begin to tense. She waited for the load to come.

She felt his cock jerk back slightly, and then without warning, Thomas came. Flowing light a tidal wave. Warm, salty cum flowed into her mouth. Enough to fill a wine glass. As she pulled back to swallow his sweet fluid, he cam again, this time his dark cock squirted white cream all over her chest and shoulder. She sucked again, hoping for another shot. Thomas did not disappoint. Again and again his cock jerked and fluid flowed on her tongue. She felt his body ease and his muscles relax. The beast was done.

Del_Negro
Del_Negro
28 Followers