A Darkening Soul Ch. 01-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She didn't like that it was a school night, but since my grades are always great, she was fine with it. I think she was happy I made a friend, although I didn't tell her you were a guy."

"Well, we should probably get going if we need swing by your place and get you a change of clothes." I downed the rest of my juice.

Chapter 2: Realization

Leaving Emma and heading to class was depressing, but we kissed and said our farewells with the promise to see each other 6th period. We didn't even have lunch together. My day lapsed back to how all my other days used to go, except I didn't want to talk to anyone. I was being my typical fly on the wall waiting for my final class so I could see Emma again.

When it finally came, I nearly ran there. My euphoria grew with each step. When I got to the newspaper room, my excitement evaporated and a fury I didn't know I had washed over me. Emma looked distraught, completely in a funk. I charged over to Emma and engulfed her saddened body in my arms. "What happened, Babe?" I asked sympathetically. Despite her visage, she still looked pretty in pink.

"I just had a bad day, that's all." Emma leaned into my body.

"Well, let me take care of it." I pushed.

"No, I'm here for you, Will. You don't need to hear my problems. I'll be fine. Besides, I can tell you're already upset." She whimpered.

"Emma, that's not how our relationship works. No one is allowed to hurt you. I will take care of this, I swear it." My voice became stern.

"I'll tell you after school. Please forgive me for not telling you right away." Emma pleaded.

"Nothing to be forgiven for." I kissed her and then sat in the chair next to hers. I held her hand the whole time as we went over her questions she had for the student council. I offered some advice, change a word here or a punctuation there, but all in all, her questions were well written and to the point. She was a bigger help to me with my questions for the football team than I was for her.

I opened the car door for her and then got in the driver's seat. My car roared as I turned the ignition. "You ready to tell me?"

"Shelby and Stu got back together and decided I was their make-up torture." I can tell she tried to lighten the mood with a quick joke, but it made me grip the steering wheel tighter. When I didn't react, Emma continued. "And then when I was in Miss Dyer's math class, someone passed me a note and Miss Dyer caught me with it. I swear I didn't know what was on it. When she opened it up, she got really upset with me. She held me after class and only then did I find out it was a drawing of Miss Dyer hanging on a cross. I can't even draw but I still got blamed and now I have to write a ten page paper about religious indifference. She said she doesn't force her religion on us so I don't have any right to make fun of hers." Emma finished by putting her head in her hands.

I put my hand on her thigh. "I'll fix it." I said through gritted teeth. We drove the rest of the way in silence.

I was still contemplating what to do when Emma dropped a plate of hamburger and fries in front of me. I didn't even notice that she started cooking.

Emma let out a deep breath. "I don't want you to fix it." She said meekly. "I like what we got here. I like being able to take care of you. You're not you when you're not happy. I miss you. Come back to me." She added more assertively.

I smiled back. "I'm happy. I'm back. It just took me a while to figure it out."

"What are you going to do?" She asked skeptically.

"Take over the power structure of the school." I said flatly.

"Really?" Emma seemed totally shocked but I thought it was natural conclusion.

"Yes, and I mean everyone, students and faculty. It's survival of the fittest and Babe, we are the fittest." I took a drink of my cola. "My plan requires doing things. Things that are not ethical or moral. But I will do them for you. You are worth it. You will not be bothered again. Just give me some time."

A look of hurt crossed Emma's face. "Honey, how can you even think about doing any of those things without me?" She then straddled my lap and gave me her warm smile. "I will follow you regardless of where it might lead us as long as we're together. You are the captain and I am your light brigade. I don't care if you tell me to kill myself. I will, for you."

I melt every time I see that smile. I kissed her deeply and Emma began to grind her hips into me. "Lucky for us, I would never ask you to do that. Because if you did, I would be following you, straight to hell."

"As long as we're together, forever." Emma moaned in my ear. "So how do you suppose we do this?"

"Really, all we need to do is target the head of each clique and the major players in faculty, the rest will fall in line. Once we establish our targets, we find their secrets. Everyone has secrets Babe. And if they don't, we create one." I picked Emma up, laid her on the table, and slid her panties off. "I told you I'd make it up to you." I slid into her easily. She moaned and her body jerked quickly. "Damn Babe, did you just hit it?"

"After just one time, I think I'm addicted to you and the power between your legs." Emma looked at me full of lust. "Now please give it to me." She begged.

I slammed it home and began pounding. I wasn't taking it easy this time and I could already tell the difference in Emma. She was writhing on the table and it didn't take her long before she had another minor orgasm. I was surprised. I never was with a girl who could have little bursts of pleasure as she builds to her crescendo. Not that I'm that experienced, maybe it's just the added feeling of being in love. I also felt a difference in myself. Unlike yesterday, I didn't have a release right before, and I was going to explode real soon and I don't think Emma is as close as me. I suddenly stopped and sat back in the chair, eliciting a moan of disappointment from my companion. That moan was quickly turned into one of joy as I buried my tongue as deep into her channel as I could while rubbing circles on her clit with my fingers. Her little spurts continued as I felt the periodic splashes coat my tongue. Damn, she tastes sweet. Her noises started to become one long steady stream. She's close. I jumped back up between her legs and start going full force again. One hand began to tweak her nipples and the other reestablished the connection with her clit. Her legs gripped around my waist and her body shot upright, desperate to cling to me as she spasmed hard in my arms.

"Are you close?" Emma panted.

"Indeed I am." I huff back.

"Good, because I want to taste us together." Emma flashed me a smile.

That did it and I pulled out. Emma dropped to the floor and encased my pole in her mouth and then began lapping at it as if it holds all of life's secrets inside. I erupted to what seems to be a cataclysmic orgasm myself and I had to grab hold of the table to prevent myself from collapsing onto Emma.

"Holy shit." I gasped, weak-kneed.

Emma wrapped her arms around my waist and I allowed myself to slump down next to her. We fully embraced and gave each other light kisses, but were unable to extricate ourselves from the kitchen floor.

"I love you Emma Brant."

"I love you Will Harrison."

After some time, we peeled ourselves off the floor and we were soon in my room.

Chapter 3: A Slave is Born

"How long do you think it will take you to hack into the schools computer system?" I asked as I came to the realization there is nothing sexier than Emma, naked, pounding away excitedly at a keyboard. Okay, Emma naked doing anything is sexy as hell.

"I've never done this before. I have some programs at home that I wrote and coupled with this computer; I'm confident I will not disappoint you. I'll never disappoint you. Just give me a day or two and I'll have it."

"Outstanding. Tomorrow, we gang up on Miss Dyer. Get you out of that report."

Between missing Emma and my nerves about this afternoon, the day was once again brutally long. At last, 6th period came and I walked into the room. Emma met me with one of her warm smiles and immediately my nervousness vanished. She looked amazing in yellow.

"Hey teach." I walked over to Miss Dyer, leaned over her desk, and whispered, "I need to show you something I dug up on the football team that I don't want anyone to know about. Can I see you after class?"

Miss Dyer responded in a hushed tone. "Of course Will." There seemed to be a sense of giddiness in her low tone.

Class was easy as usual as Miss Dyer only asked us what interviews we had lined up and followed up with a few articles that some of the other students had started. The bell rang, signifying the end of the school day. I lingered as the rest of the class dispersed.

"I'm surprised you're taking this so seriously, considering you were thrown into this." Miss Dyer leaned on the front of her desk. "So what did you find out?"

I walked up to her with a folder in hand. "Close your eyes."

"What? Why?"

"Just humor me. It's that good." I insisted.

Miss Dyer chuckled. "Oh, alright." Her eyelids closed.

"Thank you." That was the signal. I dropped my pants and boxers in one swoop and stepped up. I quickly grabbed her wrist and held it to my crotch as I kissed her.

Miss Dyer pulled away immediately. "What the hell are you doing Will?"

"Did you get a good shot?" I looked at Emma as I pulled up my pants.

Emma nodded her head. "Yep." Really the smile she was wearing was all I needed for an answer.

"Email it." I turned to gauge Miss Dyer's reaction.

"No!" Miss Dyer sprang forward, but ran into me and staggered back.

"Done." Emma said with a laugh.

"Let me see the picture." I reached my hand out for the phone as Emma came forward. "That really was a good shot. You can't even see my hand holding hers." I turned the phone towards Miss Dyer. "I think the school board, your family, and church; hell, even the police would be interested in knowing you like to fondle and kiss your students."

"Why are you doing... Who'd you send... What do you want?" There was fear and confusion in Miss Dyer's voice.

"Emma sent two emails, one to me and one to herself and what we want is you, Hilary. As for why, well, that's not you're concern. Your concern should be to understand your new role."

"My new what? And don't call me Hilary."

"Hilary," I emphasized her name, "I don't think you understand the seriousness of the situation." I gave her a domineering stare that actually made her take a step back. "You will spend years in prison when you are convicted for the felony of having sex with a child by a person in a position of trust. In this case you, a teacher. As long as I'm your student, it doesn't even matter that I'm 18. Believe me, you will be convicted. With Emma, a kid with a perfect 5.0 GPA as witness and this picture as evidence, you're screwed."

Hilary just slumped to the floor as she digested my words. "Please don't do this," she whimpered.

"What we do is actually dependent on you." I bent down and lifted Hilary's chin up so I could look her in the eye. "You see, we have a deal for you." Her eyes had a glimmer of hope to them. "All I want is for you to apologize to Emma for telling her to do that stupid report for something she didn't even do."

"What, that's it?" Hilary was skeptical. We just stared at her. "Emma..."

"Hilary, don't you think it is more appropriate to call her Ms. Brant?"

"What? Oh yes, of course, Mr. Harrison. Where are my manners?" Hilary then cleared her throat. "Ms. Brant, I'm sorry."

"Seriously?" I shook my head. "That's the best you can do when you're facing a prison sentence? Try again." My voice was stern.

"Ms. Brant, I truly apologize for my actions against you. I should've known with your character that you wouldn't have done that offensive drawing and I regret not looking into the matter further before I reacted. I'm sorry."

"We'll see you tomorrow." I walked over to Emma and we left.

"You're going to have to skip her math class tomorrow." I said as I took a bite of pizza.

"Tomorrow's going to be so much fun." Emma pushed her glasses up as she worked on the computer. "Oh my God." Emma laughed out. "Did you know Shelby was adopted?"

"You did it!" It was really hard to hide my euphoria, not that I tried. "Great. Let's find out everyone's dirty little secrets."

The next day, after 3rd period, I was filing through the sea of people in the main hallway and I saw Shelby at Lindsey's locker in the distance. As I approached, she pointed at me and said something to her congregation which created a raucous. She finished at her locker and had taken a couple of steps when I intercepted the small group.

"Excuse me." I side stepped right through their circle as I received looks of death from everyone. As I passed Shelby, I put my hand lightly on her shoulder and whispered. "Too bad your parents didn't even want you. That makes you lower than a Bastard." I kept going. By the sounds of it, I successfully penetrated her impervious barrier. Her friends asked Shelby "Why'd she stopped?" and "What's wrong?" Taking over the school is going to be fun.

Emma and I met together as the bell sounded to start 6th period. We knew we were going to be a couple minutes late by meeting beforehand, but we didn't care.

"Were they where I said they were?" I held out my arm.

"Yep." Emma took my arm and we started our way toward class. "And the pictures came out great. That camera you have is really top notch."

"I think it's all up to the photographer on whether the pictures come out well. Maybe that's what you should go to college for." I kissed the top of her head.

"After yesterday, I think my calling is in the computer field." Emma squeezed my waist. "Was Shelby where I said she'd be?"

"You were correct as usual." We entered the room and Emma took her seat as I approached Miss Dyer. "Good afternoon Hilary." I then took my seat.

"Will..." Hilary began but I cleared my throat, almost too loudly, and gave her a look of disdain. She walked over to where Emma and I were seated. "Mr. Harrison, Ms. Brant, can I see you after class?"

The five other students filtered out, prepared to start their weekend, leaving Emma and myself alone with Hilary.

"Will, did you delete..." Hilary started with a serious tone.

"Hilary." I interrupted, taking a commanding tone. Emma went to the door to shut and lock it. "I think you're forgetting your manners."

"Mr. Harrison, I need you to delete the picture." Hilary was now barely audible as Emma returned to my side.

"Hilary, I want you to get undressed." I spoke with authority.

"What?" She looked puzzled.

"Hilary, once again, I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation. And I find it unsettling to know that you graduated college and you are now teaching kids despite being so stupid." I shook my head. "We can do this one of two ways: yours or ours. Your way leads to prison. Now which will it be?"

"Can't we do something else?" Hilary whimpered.

"Alright Emma, we're done here." I put my arm around her waist and took two steps toward the door.

"No, wait. I'll do it. See I'm doing it."

I turned to see Hilary unbuttoning the last button on her blouse. I held my smile in check and Emma did as well, mostly. She removed her shirt and placed it carefully on the desk. Her skirt followed soon after. She just stood there in her plain white bra and matching panties, her hands folded together with her thumbs nervously twiddling against each other.

I looked at my watch in disgust at her hesitation. "C'mon, we don't have all fucking day."

Slowly, she unclasped her bra and slipped out of her panties, adding them to the stack of clothes. She was desperately trying to cover herself, putting one arm over her breasts and the other over her sex.

"Your hands should be at your sides." I spat. "How can we inspect our property?"

I thought Hilary was about to have a seizure, she was shaking so much. I motioned with my finger for her to turn around.

Despite my nonexistent acting skills, there was no way I could prevent what was happening in my pants.

"What do you think?" I asked Emma.

"I don't know. I guess she's okay for an old lady." Emma responded. We had this planned. We both knew Hilary was more than beautiful, but we wanted to knock her self-esteem even further down to make her more docile for what we had in mind.

"Jesus Christ. Sag much; they might as well be touching the floor?" I followed. Hilary's tits had virtually no sag, if any. "And look at the Amazon rainforest down there." A few tears began to fall down Hilary's cheek. I wonder if it's from the insults or my taking the Lord's name in vain. "Lift them up. Let me see what their supposed to look like." Hilary did as instructed and I was having one hell of a rush having this woman do as I say. "Now, I want you to give me a blowjob."

"No, I can't do that." Hilary shook her head.

"Maybe you're right; a blowjob is just too much for you. How about touching your toes?" Hilary glanced at me skeptically before slowly reaching down to touch her toes. I walked towards her. "Hold that position. I just want to get a closer look." As I passed her desk, I picked up her blue personal organizer and went behind her. Thwack. Thwack. I swiftly laid two blows, one on each cheek before she reacted.

"Aahhh!" Hilary screamed out and her body straightened up.

"You are going to learn that I don't tolerate disobedience and I fucking hate repeating myself. Now lean back down or get dressed and the police will be waiting for you when your ass gets home and you'll have a starring role on the six o'clock news."

Hilary started crying as she bent back down.

Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. I concentrated on her ass but I mixed in a few shots to her thighs. "You will obey me." Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. With each blow her back stiffened, and her body wanted to go upright. She was quick to return to her original position. "Without hesitation." Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. I was relentless with my abuse. "You will do as we say." Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. I really started to feel bad for the organizer. "You'll have no more thoughts of your own. You're too dumb to think for yourself anyway." Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Her ass was glowing red now. "You are nothing more than a stupid slut. In fact that's now your name, Slut." Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. I continued to rain down blows with a fury. "You will answer to your name and do our bidding." Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. I was seriously having fun now. "You are nothing but a worthless Slut, put on this earth to serve me." Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. I started coming out of my self-induced rage and realized two things. First, she was only upright because at some point, she took to supporting herself against her desk and second, her screams of pain changed to grunts and moans with her ass pushing back at me after each blow, almost begging for more. "Sluts always do as their Master's wishes without hesitation." Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. I looked at Emma, and I think she began to feel sorry for our teacher, but she said nothing. "Submit to me!" Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. The organizer finally gave out and the papers fell to the floor in a mess. I dropped the tattered remains that were still in my hand. "Sluts don't need organizers any way. That is what their Master is for." I walked over to Emma. "Stand up, Slut."

Hilary tried to stand upright, she really did, but she couldn't quite get there. The best she could do is to be slightly hunched over. Her head was bowed and she stared at the floor. "Now give me a blowjob."

"Yes Master." Hilary said meekly as she fell to her knees.

"Damn, you really are stupid. How are you going to suck my dick from way over there? Crawl your ass over here." I pointed in front of me. She began to make her way over to us. "We were only going to have you do me, but after all your defiance, I think I need to teach you properly. Now you get to do Emma too." Hillary stopped in front of me, waiting. "What are you waiting for, an engraved invitation? You expect me to take off my own pants when I have you? Idiot."