A Darker Fantasy

Story Info
Undersexed wife gets a stranger in the night.
7.6k words
4.53
284k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweetp4u
Sweetp4u
22 Followers

Sara and Mike lived in a very remote part of the area, out in the middle of no where to be exact. He worked as an insurance salesman and she was a graveyard nurse at the local hospital. About five months ago a single guy named Bill moved into the ranch style house just down the road. It was the only house with in a good half a mile distance. Sara had taken over a welcoming basket, and welcomed him to the newest neighborhood. This whole area was under construction, new homes were being built and sold weekly. It was only a matter of time before this place became a suburb.

From then on they had a nice friendly relationship with the single male. He had never been married and was just reaching his thirty-fifth birthday. Just a little over a year older than Sara, and two years younger than Mike. They were very close in age and liked a lot of the same things. He was even brave enough to come to Sara's son's birthday last month. For a guy who had never been around many children, he did pretty damned good entertaining while Sara dished up cake and ice cream.

Mild flirting was in Sara's and Mike's nature, they didn't think anything about it, but Bill was very surprised by their blunt behaviors at times. It amused him once he got used to it, but time and time again his eyes were drawn to Mike's wife. She was a petite lady, thin in spite of the two boys, and stacked nicely. She had a heart shaped ass that begged to be bitten and breasts that begged to be fucked.

Bill had a hard time keeping his eyes from her whenever he was around, Mike teased him on one occasion for staring at his wife. Bill mumbled something about just off in outer space to cover it up. They had picnics together, lunches, dinners, even went to the lake several times together. Mike and Bill became closer than brothers and inevitably Mike started sharing tid bits about his wife. Mike would joke and tease about his wife being a nympho and unsatisfiable all the time. And how he could never keep up with her. Bill would just wonder, but kept his silence. He was not one to ask a bunch of questions, and from the red in Sara's face he knew it was embarrassing for her.

This is when it started, all of Bill's thoughts, and reading more and more into Sara's actions and flirtations. What she seen as harmless and fun was getting to him more and more. He began to fantasize about Sara and taking her while Mike was bound and forced to watch. Then it dwindled down to just him and Sara, no one else around so he could take his time savoring her in every way.

A week passed before he had a day off in the middle of the week. Sara was currently off for the next two weeks and Mike was working as usual. He had come over to talk to Sara about borrowing their hedge trimmers when he over heard a conversation in the house. Standing before the screen door, he eavesdropped.

"I think we need to work on our relationship a little Mike and explore some things." She was silent while she waited for Mike's response.

"But we don't do anything any more that is exciting. Yes I know. I can't help that, take some time off. It isn't a lot to ask!" She paced in the kitchen he could see her frustrated look.

"All I want is a little fun in our sex life, if that's what you can call this." Her biting remark to whatever Mike had said.

"Alright, fine. Forget it, I'm going to go shower." She hung up a moment later and Bill hurried to knock on the screen.

"Hello?" He called tentatively, unsure if she would blow a gasket at visitors right now.

"Hi Bill, come on in." She was unaware he had heard the whole conversation.

"I came by to see if I could borrow the hedgers?"

"Sure go for it." She mumbled, lost in thought.

"Alright, thanks." He paused at the door, "Anything I can do to help? You look a little, I don't know, upset?"

"It's alright Bill, I just need a new sex toy." She chuckled and sighed heavily.

He said nothing, mildly curious what she meant by that, but too reserved just now to ask.

"Well, I'll see you later perhaps."

"Take care Bill." She shut the door behind him and took her shower.

That was just the other night, and tonight Mike had taken Sara out to eat somewhere, trying to make up for his rude behavior. This gave Bill an idea, a positively wicked idea. He walked up the road and knocked on the door. He knew the babysitter was a young girl, and would have to be leaving soon. So he would just go up and offer his services with the two boys so she could head home.

There were no arguments over that, the babysitter had to be to school early for finals. Thanking Bill, she left for home. Bill put the boys to bed and cleaned up a little, glancing at the clock. Mike and Sara would be gone a little longer, giving him a chance to explore the house a little. See what was where and so on. He inspected the main floor and the rooms upstairs. Inspected the basement and their master bedroom. All was perfect, not even a handgun in the house.

What he was thinking, he wasn't exactly sure just yet, but he had many ideas all revolving around Sara and fucking her senseless. He went in to use the bathroom, and in his search for a hand towel to dry off his hands, he found Sara's journal. He knew he shouldn't read it, but he just couldn't help himself. Opening the book he went to the last entry and read.

A smile formed on his perfect mouth as he read her most private thoughts. The things she wanted stunned him, the fantasies alone made his cock hard. Setting the book back where he found it, he went back down stairs to wait. The hour it took for Mike and Sara to get home, he had a perfect plan formed inside his mind. He knew Mike's weakness for sporting events, and knew just how to get rid of Mike for the weekend. The playoffs were happening right now and Bill knew just how to get some tickets.

Friday night, Mike and the boys packed up some over night stuff and called Bill to thank him once again for the tickets. Mike asked him to please keep an eye out on his house and more importantly his wife. Mike didn't like the thought of her home alone for the next twenty-four hours, but Bill assured him he was close if anything should happen.

Hanging up the phone, he got ready. Sara was at work until midnight tonight, she would come home to a very interesting surprise. He showered and changed, gathering everything up he needed. Walking up the hill once the sun was set, he entered via the secret hidden key and made himself at home.

Sara had a very lousy night at work, everything that could go wrong went wrong. So wrong in fact she wanted to quit and never return. Knowing that wasn't an option, she was grateful when she finally pulled up into her driveway. Climbing out, she paused next to the car and looked up at the very dark house. She knew Mike and the boys were gone for the night, but why didn't they leave on any lights? Cursing under her breath, she glanced down at Bill's house and seen only one light on inside. He must be in bed asleep by now, which meant she had to go in there and figure out why the house was so dark.

Walking inside, she set down her house keys and let down her hair. Stubbing her toe on the end table made her swear out loud, "Fuck!" Mumbling as she felt around and finally found the switch. Nothing happened as she flicked it up and down a few times.

"Just fucking great! God damned Power Company!" She knew her bill was paid, so this had to be an outage or a fuse. She bumped her way into the kitchen and hunted for the flashlight. Finally gripping it's round handle, she clicked it on.

Aiming for the basement door, she walked over and opened it up. Glancing down the stairs, she gulped down the fear of going down there alone and started to descend. Step by step until she was safely on the concrete floor. She flashed the light around, making sure she was alone before heading over to the box. Yanking it open in her frustration she smashed her finger and swore again. This was just not her night! Nothing was going her way, and all she wanted to do was take a fucking bath!

Checking all the fuses, she realized none were blown. It was a power outage. No, it couldn't be? Bill's house was lit up, he was on the same street she was. So what was going on? She headed upstairs to look at the pole outside her home. See if perhaps that's where the problem was.

Coming up the stairs, the light began to dim in the flashlight. Shaking it, she cursed again. Her temper was climbing higher and higher with every little thing that was going on tonight. Setting down the now dead flashlight on the end table, she sat down to call the emergency number. Picking up her cordless, she put it to her ear and waited for the dial tone. She let out a long sigh when she realized something. Cordless phones needed power to work. Slamming down the phone on the receiver, she sat a moment rubbing her temples. She could feel a head ache coming on and fast. Rising from her chair, she would need some candles, she bumped into a solid form.

Fear hit her first, then she tensed up. Her eyes rising, she could make out a dark tall form in a ski mask standing over her. She backed up a step shaking her head, "No, no this can't be happening!" He nodded and said nothing. She turned at the same time she screamed bloody murder, lunging for the door. Her heart pounding in her ears and throat, she franticly tried to open the door. Strong arms came around her and lifted her off of the floor.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Let go!" She screamed out again, fighting against him. Her small fists pummeling against his arm that held her in a vise like grip. She screamed again and again, crying out for someone to help her. Unsure if Bill could hear her this far away or not, she screamed again. Hoping beyond words he could hear something. A lamp by the door was kicked over by her flailing feet and he grunted with the effort to hold such a small woman. She had spirit, he would give her that.

Whimpering and crying, he gave her a viscous shake, "Be still! You don't want me to hurt you do you?" He sounded so calm and sure of himself, it made her break out crying and cursing again. He squeezed her a moment, cutting off her air, hoping this would calm her some what. It didn't it just made her gasp for air and cry out again, only this time it sounded like a grunt.

She felt so afraid her hands were cold, as were her feet. Her heart thumped in her chest, she was worried that for once in her life she might actually pass out.

"Please, take what ever you w-want! J-just let me go." She pleaded in a defeated voice.

"Whatever I want?" came his curious reply.

"Yes, whatever you want, just let me live. I have children to take care of, please!"

"Will you stop fighting me?"

"Y-yes!" She swore vehemently

He smirked at this promise, if she only knew what he wanted.

"Alright, well I have to secure you, make sure I can escape." His voice was husky, deep. Barely heard through the ski mask he had over his face. She couldn't even see his hands, he had on gloves as well. She nodded her head, tears flowing down her cheeks. She would do anything to stay alive, even let him steal everything in this house. Survival was important to her, for her sons if nothing more.

He set her down on her feet, careful to watch her movements.

"Move upstairs, to your room. Don't try anything funny lady, I am armed." He growled at her as he pressed something hard and cold between her shoulder blades.

Oh god! He has a gun! Her thoughts were petrified now, hoping and praying to whatever was listening to send Bill for her. Weak kneed, she climbed the stairs, she felt like she was going to throw up she was so scared. Her legs felt rubbery, like they would give under her weight any moment. She closed her eyes and prayed they wouldn't.

She paused at her bedroom doorway and felt him nudge her with the gun once again.

"Go on, get in there and lay down on the bed on your back. Fight, argue or pull any stunts and I will use force you wont like. Go it!?" She nodded again, moving quickly for fear of making him angrier.

She felt a little anger that he would come and steal from this area instead of the richer neighborhoods. This was another shitty thing to add to her damned day.

"Take off your shoes and stockings." He commanded in a soft tone.

"W-What?" She stammered halting half way on the bed.

"You heard me! Take off the shoes and stockings!" He barked out, cocking the gun in hand.

She stared at the gun, stunned and frozen on the spot. The silence in the room was eerie, as if even breathing had stopped.

"NOW!"

She jumped and turned, landing on her ass on the huge king size bed. Reaching down, she complied. She took off her shoes in record time and managed to get the stockings removed as well.

"That's better. Now lay down on your back Sara."

She laid down, her panting loud as she feared the worse for making him yell. He came towards her and she locked her eyes on where she thought his were.

"Please, just go." It escaped her notice he used her name, but not for long.

He came up close enough to reach her, she twisted suddenly and kicked out. Connecting with his knee, she heard him grunt as she scrambled for the other side of the bed.

A claw like hand reached out and grabbed her by her dress, yanking her roughly across the bed. Blankets and sheets came with her in her clutching hands.

"That was not wise! Now you will get punished!" He growled at her. She screamed and kicked again, missing her mark. His hand came down with a hard smack, Whack! Right on her ass as she fought him. Crying out in pain, she grunted and fought, clawing her way across the bed. Both his hands gripped her now, yanking her and roughly throwing her over to her back.

His hands held vise like on her ankles, he was breathing heavily through the mask. She whimpered, "ouch!" he held tightly.

"I warned you dammit!" He wasted no time this time, he crawled over her on the bed, grabbing her wrists in his hands. He forcefully jerked her body up off the bed and repositioned her where he wanted her to lie. She cried out as his hands hurt her wrists, but did not dare fight anymore.

He reached into this nap-sack around his waist and pulled out a set of handcuffs. Forcing her hands through the bars of the headboard, he secured her there. Panting with the effort it took to bring her down. He moved off of the bed. Crying silently, she felt his weight leave her and sighed with a little relief.

Not through with her by a long shot, he moved to the foot of the bed, grabbing an ankle he secured one to one corner and then went for the other.

"W-What are you d-doing?" She was confused, her hands were secured, why her feet?

"This is so you will stop trying to kick me all the damned time!"

She didn't fight, not understanding what and why just yet. He knew she didn't understand and he smirked. She would soon enough, he promised silently.

He took her other ankle and secured it to the other corner. She was now spread eagle on the bed, and unable to go anywhere.

"Alright! I am secured! Get what you want and get out of my house!" She was pissed off, and it was showing.

"I'm not done yet, I can't have you screaming while I am busy searching for what I want, now can I?"

Her eyes widened in fear, if he gagged her she couldn't cry for help.

"No, please? Anything but that! I could strangle or, or die here or something! I promise to be quiet!" tears, fresh and branding ran down from the corners of her eyes. She was getting terrified again, the thought of suffocating was painting a nasty picture in her mind. She hated pleading with him, looking like a weak female with her tears. But she was helpless against his strength, she was only too aware of that.

"Hush, It's alright. When I am done, I will remove the gag, I promise." It wasn't very comforting to her, but she couldn't really do anything to stop him now. Her lips trembled from her urge to cry harder, but she fought it back with all she could. He advanced on her, running his hand gently up her side before he sat down beside her.

She still couldn't make out his face in the dark, and the mask hid everything from her. She wished she could take the mask off, give the police something to go on when they went looking for this prick! He reached into his sack again and came out with a roll of duct tape. Tearing off a strip he placed it over her mouth as her eyes stared widely up at the black face.

"It's alright Sara, relax." He cooed to her, wishing she knew for a moment who this was. Perhaps then she would relax and enjoy. But this was her fantasy and he would give it to her, as she wanted it. Taking out the last thing she had mentioned wanting, the blindfold.

Her eyes widened as she made pleading noises for him to not blind her with that. He paid no mind to her wants, but took the black material and pulled it over her eyes. Securing the back with bobby pins and tying it off, he knew she would be more afraid now than ever before.

And he was right, the fear enveloped her and made her paralyzed. She did not want to be in the total black, it frightened her this way, if she had only known she would have never dreamed of this! Her heart leapt in her throat, he knew her name?! But how? She trembled harder, feeling cold all over and feeling like the world was crushing her chest and she could not breath.

He bent down and whispered into her ear, "Shhhh, its alright Sara.." his hands began to stroke her one arm furthest from him, gently from elbow to shoulder and back down again. She felt the bed tip once more, he moved away from her. Sighing, she relaxed a little with relief, until she heard this clicking sound. What was that? Perhaps he left the bedroom? She could only pray this was so!

He moved away from her, sitting in a near by chair, just watching her lay there. Her nurses uniform looked so innocent in its white perfection. It would be a shame to destroy it, but he could always buy her a replacement. But later, for now he had a plan on how to seduce her. He slowly stripped off his boots and socks, laying them neatly next to the chair. Then off came that confining mask that made his face it. He had taken the time earlier to shave his face carefully, the goatee gone, she would never know. Or would she? Would some small secret part of her know who he was once he touched her?

He smiled, hoping so. Hoping that as she was climaxing she would know whom it was who took her thusly and there for gave her, her deepest fantasy. He stood up and pulled off his black T-shirt and then his silver chain. Setting the chain on the vanity, he laid his shirt over the back of the chair. He watched her writhe on the bed, knowing she could hear something, but not know exactly what it was. He felt his cock spring to life watching her moan and wiggle about, she would be doing more of that before the night was over.

He slowly unbuttoned all five buttons on his jeans and pushed them off of his firm thighs, leaving his boxers in place. He could remove them later, once he was ready for more. He could hear her breathing, loudly and moaning softly. Her hands twisting in the cuffs, testing their strength.

"That's it Sara, fight it, fight this. Make it believable." His thoughts, though he wished to speak them aloud, he couldn't. The mask was no longer muffling his voice, he couldn't speak to her for fear she would know too soon who it was.

She lie there, hearing faint sounds, but not knowing if it was in the room with her or in the next. Since she heard nothing about her trying to get free, she assumed he wasn't in there with her. The blindfold made her shiver, she fought against the fear pulling her down into the dark pits. Instead she focused on trying to get her small hands out of these handcuffs. There was a chance, she had to believe that. Anything to keep her thinking instead of whimpering like the coward she was and laying there in a coma like state. She would keep her cool and control, and get out of this alive. One way or another, she would.

Sweetp4u
Sweetp4u
22 Followers