A Darker Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AMY_Monaco
AMY_Monaco
1,445 Followers

She suddenly felt his hand close over extended one, and instead of turning it away from his chest, he brought it toward him. The sharp tip pressed into his smooth skin.

Melissa thought he might be crazy. His grip over her hand urged the tip into his chest. Realizing his intent, she resisted with all her might.

"Ben, no!" Her gaze fell to his chest. The bullet scar was all but gone, but it was seeing the tip cut into his skin that made her gasp and resist even more. She watched in horror as blood started to trickle down his chest. She looked up, her eyes wet with tears. He was watching her attentively, his jaw tense from pain.

"Stop, please!" She pleaded. It came out in a harsh whisper, for her throat was clogged with emotion and her stomach churned wildly. This wasn't happening, she kept telling herself. This couldn't be happening. The blade slid further into his flesh still. "Ben, I don't want to hurt you!"

He stopped and pulled the knife out. He tossed it into the sink and her free hands now gripped his arms. He was bleeding so much. She wildly searched for something to staunch the blood, but he held her still.

"Watch." He said, his voice gruff. Tears slid down her cheeks when she followed his gaze to his chest. She was shaking her head as more blood spilled, then she blinked, unsure of what she was seeing. Her breath caught in her throat when she saw his skin starting to close over itself, healing right before her eyes. No more blood escaped. It was as if he'd never been wounded.

She blinked again. This explained the bullet wound, yet in so many other ways everything made no sense. She stared up at Ben. His forehead was covered in a thin sheen of sweat and his breathing came out a little fast. She was struggling with her own breathing. Her eyes kept returning to the knife wound. Did she just imagine it?

"Ben?"

Her breathing became labored. Faster and faster she was sinking and darkness closed around her, until there was nothing.

AMY_Monaco
AMY_Monaco
1,445 Followers
12