A Darkness Returns to Light Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dohbuoy
dohbuoy
33 Followers

"Don't worry, I will not break my promise. And I won't hurt you, either."

The vampire climbed into Carver's lap, straddling his legs. She took his head in her hands and pulled his face upwards to meet hers, her lips and tongue ready for him. He tried to match her eagerness and enthusiasm, but that was tempered a bit as his tongue kept rediscovering her extended canines. The slight taste of blood still in her mouth didn't help, either. Her lack of breathing, however, didn't bother him so much. She seemed to sense something and pulled away from him a little, her face still above his, her red locks tickling his shoulders and face.

She shoved him by the shoulders back into the sofa and slid herself closer to him. Then she grabbed his head again, this time shoving his face between her breasts. Turning his head to the left, he took one of them into his mouth, firmly but gently sucking as much of it in as he could. Still sucking, he slowly pulled his face back, his teeth lightly dragging on her cool skin as it left his mouth, his tongue flicking and teasing her hard nipple. As it came to his teeth, he began to bite down on it, a little harder so that when it left his lips, he was tugging her breast.

Anyessa moaned and arched her back as her back as her nipple finally popped out from between Carver's bite. He was surprised by the sensation he felt in his own hard nipple, it was as if he was feeling what she was.

"Oh, yes, there it is," she said.

"Is that you I am feeling?" He asked.

"Oh, yes it sure is, and I am feeling you. You'd better be ready for the ride, I think it's going to be wild. I never have had such a strong two-way connection before."

She grabbed his head again, this time pushing it onto her other breast. Obligingly, he sucked it in and nibbled and teased the nipple as he did before, more aware of the identical sensations coming from his own body. It had been a few months since he was able to lick his own breasts. He didn't normally get very aroused there, so the sharp shock of pleasure he got as he bit Anyessa's came as a surprise. They moaned in unison.

She shifted herself and reached behind to grab Carver's cock and guide it into her. That felt as expected, even the coolness of her pussy was not a surprise now that he accepted what she was. He was even prepared for the concurrent sensations of his cock sliding inside her, and of her having his cock sliding in her pussy. It wasn't all that long ago that he had changed back to being a male, and it felt wonderful. He wondered if he would orgasm in two ways,or just in one big one, or simply twice. He was looking forward to finding out.

What he was not prepared for was the vampire's speed and control. She had put her arms casually on his shoulders, and she was smiling happily as she kept his gaze. But her hips were telling another story, as they were thrusting and gyrating and rotating in a seemingly frenetic and random pattern, her pussy seemingly hungrier for stimulation than could be possible. Her lips began squeezing and pulsing on his cock. She was building up a speed that made his dream blowjob seem like a slow Sunday drive, and he didn't think he could last much longer. Then she slowed down as she could sense where he was. Here intense red-eyed gaze and her smile never leaving his view.

He was also not prepared for the sensations he was getting from her, as they were more intense than anything he had ever felt. Every thrust brought more pleasure as his own increases made her pleasure rise, which in turn turned him on a magnitude more. She actually decreased her twists and plunges almost to a standstill, yet each small twitch, each slight shift of position sent near-painful ripples of pleasure through both of them as their sensual feedback loop increased in strength and intensity.

He was getting close to explosion, and he could feel that she was too, each one feeding off the other. Just as he came to the edge, she closed her eyes, arched her back sharply, almost as if she were in pain, and let out a loud scream of ecstasy amidst the shuddering orgasm. Carver came as well, but did not ejaculate, it was her orgasm he was sharing. His scream of pleasure almost matching hers. As she shuddered with her climax, she clenched her pussy around his cock hard as he finally exploded with his own orgasm, which sent both of them back into screams of shared sexual bliss as he filled her with his cum.

Anyessa collapsed into his embrace, her arms again going around his neck. She kissed him, this time slowly and tenderly, then rested her head back on his shoulder.

"That. Was. Indescribable," she said. "I have never had such a strong tie like that, never felt it from both sides before. The feeling of me on your cock, I can't even begin to describe it. Did you have the same experience?"

"I did, but I was not surprised by the way a pussy feels with a cock sliding in and out of it," he replied with a grin. "I wasn't ready for the intensity of it, if you come that hard every time, I'd be afraid of something breaking."

"What do you mean, you know how it feels? You've had this sort of mental connection before?"

"Oh, no! I have had bio-electronic connections to people before, but that only involves someone remotely stimulating me, and vice versa. No feedback. Actually, I was a woman, until I changed back to being male a little over a month ago."

"Really?" She asked, "You're not talking the shemale thing, are you?"

"No, honestly. Genetically recombined to the other gender, with the usual body sculpting thrown in."

She paused for a moment, then lifted her head from his shoulder to look at him, studying him for a bit. Her eyes were back to normal, her pupils no longer glowing.

"So assuming the medical skills to perform that sort of change implies other things as well: how old are you, Carver?"

He twirled a lock of her hair between his fingers, fidgeting just a little.

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes."

"I am 395, so I've got you by a couple of years. But who's counting? People don't die much anymore."

She was silent again, studying him more.

"I think I would like to try out being a guy. Having a penis sounds like it could be fun, I'd enjoy fucking you as a woman with my new dick. Or as a guy, for that matter. Interesting." Carver could sense she was mulling over the possibilities, just as he was doing.

"I think it would be fun in any combination, but I definitely would want to try your shiny new cock out as a female first." Carver was surprised to find that thinking about all the scenarios was arousing him again, and so soon. He grabbed her hair and pulled her to him, his tongue and lips aggressively seeking their way around hers. She let out a small moan of surprise, but didn't make any attempt to stop him. Instead, she joined in as he grabbed her by the shoulders and thrust her to the side of the sofa. She still had her arms around him, so he fell to the side with her, still kissing her. Her head struck the plush arm of the couch, which didn't harm her, but the impact caused her to accidentally pierce the captain's tongue just enough to make it bleed.

"Ouch!" Carver yelped, more out of surprise than pain. He jumped up and off the sofa. "Are you ok? I didn't mean for you to hit your head on that."

"I am fine, Carver," she giggled. "Things happen. I wasn't expecting you to be ready so soon, I was wondering how long I might have to wait."

"I'm bleeding. I guess I should remember to take care around those pearly whites."

"You're bleeding? Are you alright yourself?" Her words and tone did convey concern, but here eyes were saying something else, smoldering at the thought of his blood.

He reached over to retrieve Anyessa's empty mug in order to spit the blood out. She reached to him ad touched his hand.

"May I? It would be such a shame to waste it. I would so love to have a small taste."

"Will it give the same reaction?" He said.

"I should think so, I imagine it will taste better than the synthetic. Which was utterly delicious."

"I don't see why not, then," he replied.

Not surprisingly, she instantly was in front of him, faster than he could follow. She once more took his head in her hands and he opened his mouth to offer her this bonus. She sealed her lips to his and proceeded to lap up the small amount of blood from his mouth and tongue until it stopped flowing.

"Now that was even more wonderful than I imagined. I think your hormones and endorphins must be adding to the flavor. Much, much better, oh my!" She returned to kiss him, her eyes back to full-flame.

Then suddenly here eyes grew large, this time with a look of terror. She then fell to the floor, hard, and began to violently flop about in some sort of wild seizure.

"What the fuck's happening? What's going on? It HURTS! Oh my god!"

"Oscar! Medkit!"

"Already on its way, Carver," the ship answered.

As Carver bent down to attempt to restrain her, dumbfounded with shock, she screamed...

dohbuoy
dohbuoy
33 Followers
12