A Date with My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After nearly 10 minutes or so of this, she started to talk to the camera again. "I can't believe how amazing this huge dick feels, I have missed this in my life for too long, but tonight I am going to get exactly what I need. In fact, for all you know, he is already in the room plowing his monster into my married pussy, making me beg him to fuck me harder, faster, deeper, like my husband can't. Oh god how I have missed having a big cock in my pussy. Oh babe he is going to fuck me so good tonight, and you are going to be just a few feet away. I hope those noise cancelling headphones do their job and prevent you from hearing me scream as he makes me cum over and over."

She turned and refocused on the dildo pistoning rudely in and out of her pussy. Her pussy juices coated its entire length. Not just the clear dampness from when she first gets aroused, but the slightly creamy, milky colored liquid she produces when she is really turned on. Again her free hand crept to her clit and she started to rub it. I could feel my pulse quicken even more as she began lifting her ass to meet the thrusts of the dildo, and her moans also began to heighten. "Oh god I am going to cum so hard, I wish you could fuck me like this, I wish my husband had a big dick and could fill me up so good, oh oh yeah I am going to cum again, god this huge cock feels so good, I can't wait for the real thing tonight to fuck my married pussy so good oh oh OHHHH!"

Her body clenched harder than I have ever seen, her head shook back and forth, her ass was completely lifted off of the bed, the heels of her boots dug small craters into the bed as she orgasmed hard and long. Finally, after what seemed like forever but was probably more like 30 seconds, she collapsed onto the bed and lay motionless, the huge dildo still in her pussy and held there by her hand.

She lay still for well over 5 minutes before she started to moan, lowly and softly. Had she passed out from cumming so hard? I couldn't quite tell. Her hand slowly started to remove the giant from her pussy, until it finally fell to the bed with a barely audible 'plop'. She reached over to the stand, retrieved her panties, and slowly put them back into place, over her garters. She rolled over, pulling a couple of pillows under her, and faced the camera at the end of the bed while laying on her stomach. "Holy shit that was so intense, I have never made myself cum that hard. I haven't had a dick in me like that since, well, since you-know-who. I just can't believe that right now, at this very moment, you are sitting there in the bathroom, chained to the chair, unable to hear a thing outside of those headphones. I just hope you're smart enough to keep your mouth shut and enjoy whatever may come your way. Well, I have to get ready for our date, which will be followed by my date. Love you baby!" And with that she blew me a kiss and switched the camera off.

In the silence I strained to hear anything else other than my beating heart. The silence was short lived, however, as the screen flickered back to life, with a view of the room again. As she sauntered back into view, I quickly recognized that she had simply put this video on a loop, playing continuously. I clenched my hands into fists and unclenched them, as they were starting to tingle from being restrained. The chair was comfortable enough, but I certainly wasn't used to having my hands cuffed behind me like this.

Suddenly I froze. I thought I had heard something, or someone, outside of the bathroom. Was that a muffled scream, or a groan, or a door opening and closing? I strained so desperately trying to perceive any sound coming from the bedroom, looking at the bottom of the door for any clue, any shadow that might lend some insight on what was going on outside that door. She had done her duty well, I couldn't gather a single fragment of information about what, or who, might be on the other side of that damn door. I watched the screen intently as my loving wife again got herself off with efficiency.

I noticed small things that I hadn't noticed the first time I watched her. The key was there, on the end of the silver chain. Her nails were painted beautifully, matching her lingerie and the now missing dress perfectly. She rarely painted her nails, though I appreciated when she did. She wore lipstick; she almost never wore lipstick. It looked awesome, a glossy pink that matched her slightly flushed cheeks. I started to relax just a little after she had fucked her pussy with the monster dildo for the second time and the video began to play for the third time. There was now an impressive puddle of precum on the chair that I was firmly fastened too, homage to the incredible heights she had me worked up to.

Then I heard it. It was definitely the scream of my wife in the throes of a huge orgasm. I instantly sat up as much as I could and strained to see and hear anything more. Then I heard it again. Fortunately the only sound from the video at that moment was the faint buzz of her vibrator. I tried shaking my head to get the headphones to slip off of my ears a little, but the over ear design easily prevent this. Then again, I made out my wife screaming, but I couldn't quite make out if she was saying something literate or just uttering a primal scream as her body was racked with a massive orgasm.

I didn't hear anything other than the video for some time after that, and the video reset and began to play for a fourth time. I noticed the video length as it reset, just over 25 minutes. I had been attached to the chair for an hour and 15 minutes with nothing but my wife's voice and orgasmic cries to keep me company. But to be perfectly honest, I couldn't be happier. We had talked a few times about this particular fantasy of mine where I was restrained to a chair in this manner while she got fucked in a hotel room. In some variations, I was simply in the next room so that I could faintly hear them fucking but could not interact. Sometimes, I was in the room with them but blindfolded and gagged so that I could clearly hear every word and sound but couldn't see them or talk. Perhaps a little less frequently, I was simply tied to the chair next to the bed and forced to watch her stud fuck her senseless, all while the camera recorded the cock caged cuckold observing what his wife truly enjoyed in bed.

As she began to pick up her pace with the massive dildo for a fourth time, the door opened and my wife came in. The dress was gone. Her makeup was a little smeared. She smelled of sex, mixed with her perfume and the faint odor of her feminine deodorant. She stopped the video and stood in front of me, her exquisite stocking covered legs lightly grazing my knees. She pulled the headphones off of my head and rested her hands softly on my shoulders. "The puddle of precum on the chair tells me you have enjoyed this, but the question is, what did you enjoy the most? Was it the video I made for you, or perhaps the thought that I was just a few feet away with some young stud with a huge cock plowing my married pussy and making me scream?"

Before I could answer, she lifted her left leg and placed the heel of her leather boot just above my knee, showing me her pink, swollen pussy. Her pussy was gaping open, and I could see several inches into her vagina. And it was wet and creamy. Was that another man's cum I could see? I wasn't sure. I didn't see the telltale puddle of cum you usually see with a freshly cream-pied pussy, but then again her pussy lips were covered in something. She moved a hand to her pussy and wiped a couple of fingers across it, scooping up some of the translucent liquid onto them, and raised it to my panty-covered mouth. She pushed the thin material aside and let me taste her (and his?) cum.

I couldn't quite tell if it was a mixture of cum or just hers. I had tasted her many times after her escapades in the past, but only a couple times was I clearly tasting the distinct taste of her lover's cum, mostly it was just a cocktail of her fluids or whatever else may have leaked out from the deep recesses of her pussy. I groaned approvingly. "You taste so good baby doll, you smell so good, you make my cock hurt so bad from trying to get hard, but I know that pleases you. I love you so much for this." A small tear of appreciation and adoration dropped from my eye; I truly, deeply loved this woman and the magical spell she held over me. "I am so pleasantly surprised that you arranged all of this, and I am very grateful that you included me in the arrangements."

She pulled her panties off of my head and set them aside. Then she knelt down and pulled out the key at the end of the silver chain around her neck. She inserted the key into the lock and turned it until the lock clicked, but then she pulled the key out and left the small lock in the cock cage. She stood and straddled my legs, so her stockings rubbed on my thighs, knowing how much I love to feel them like this. She leaned in close, and began to whisper in my ear as she caressed my neck. "I'm not sure I want to release you yet, I'm not sure your cock should get any attention. My lover fucked me so good, you might have to wait a few days before you get a chance to fuck me, and I'm thinking I might just leave you locked up until then. How does that sound?"

I swallowed what little spit I had in my mouth, and replied. "I would be happy to stay locked as long as you want me to stay locked baby doll. I can't remember ever being as turned on and as excited as I am right now, and I can't recall any time that I felt more blessed and honored to have you as my beautiful loving wife." She seemed to like that answer and sat back just a bit, enough for me to nestle my chin at the top of her breasts, right where the key was resting. After a few moments, she again knelt down and this time removed the lock from the cage. My straining cock immediately pushed the tube away from the base ring. She laughed quietly for a few seconds, and then removed the tube from my aching shaft. Then, with just a little struggle, remove the base ring, releasing my rather purple balls.

My cock instantly began to grow and swell. She played with it with her hands until, after just a minute or 2, it had risen to a full erection, all 6 inches of my cock protruding from my hips, desperate for attention and potential release. She again stood and straddled me, moving forward until the head of my cock rubbed on her lingerie. "You know that if I sit on your cock, I won't be able to feel you and I won't be able to get off. Would you like to feel my stretched pussy on your little cock?" She knew the answer to this; I had told her on many occasions that sliding my average sized cock into her pussy after it had been stretched on one of her dates or by one of her toys was, for whatever reason, the most amazing turn-on for me. I would slide my hardon into her pussy and I could barely feel the walls of her vagina. It would be wet and make slurping sounds, and I loved it. I would typically come within a minute of sliding into her wet, sloppy pussy, and she would never come from my cock in these scenarios, though of course she had typically just cum several times in the minutes or hours before. I strained my neck to kiss her and she responded, passionately. We kissed for several seconds, tongues touching and teasing each other. Finally, I broke the kiss and answered. "This night is obviously about you, and I want you to do whatever turns you on the most and gets you off the most."

She smiled at me and said "You are so sweet" and quickly got up and left again, closing the door behind her once again. It didn't take long before I could hear her moaning through the door. Was her lover still here? Was he fucking her right now? She obviously wanted me to hear her excitement this time as she started to talk loudly through her moans. "Oh god that feels so good, I can't believe I haven't had a dick like this in so long, oh I won't be missing out on this anymore. Yes please fuck me, please stretch my pussy, please oh please fuck me harder, I don't care if he hears us, maybe he'll learn how to really fuck his wife, YES please fuck my married pussy, fuck me deep and hard, oh please MAKE ME CUM!" There was no mistaking her orgasm; it was massive, and her talk turned to guttural, almost inhuman sounds. And then silence.

My cock had swelled to new levels of hardness, the head bulging and angry. I could hear my heart pounding in my ears, my blood coursing thru my body with rare levels of adrenaline and testosterone. Several minutes passed before I heard the bed shift and then the sounds of footsteps. Was that 1 set of steps or 2? I couldn't tell for sure. After a few more minutes my erection finally started to fade a little, and then I heard it. The outside door opened and then closed a few seconds later. I swallowed again, dryly. Did she just let her lover out? Did she really have some stud come to this hotel and fuck her while I, her husband of so many years, sat silent just behind the bathroom door?

The bathroom door opened a few seconds later, and my beautiful wife again entered, a fresh sheen of sweat covering her body where her lingerie didn't. The boots were no longer on, so her footsteps were even quieter than before. Again she straddled my helpless body and pushed her warm belly against my now resurging cock. As soon as I had returned to a full erection, she lifted and positioned my cock at the base of her pussy. She kissed me, lovingly and passionately as she lowered herself onto me. I entered her easily, very easily. She was very loose and soaking wet. I could feel the wetness on my shaved groin as soon as she bottomed out on me. She broke the kiss and giggled a little, and whispered into my ears. "I can't feel you at all."

She slowly began to work back and forth, grinding her clit on my pubic bone. I was in heaven. The feeling of the smooth fabric covering her breasts resting on the top of my chest, her stockings sliding across my thighs, her hands holding the back of my neck, the smell of her perfume and sex invading my nose, the faint taste of her lipstick on my lips, and of course the sloppy pussy loosely caressing my cock were driving me wild. Again she started to whisper in my ears as she kissed them "The cock that was just in my pussy a few minutes ago was much bigger than yours." I groaned with utter lust for my bride, and she continued "I know you just heard me cum, did you hear how hard I came? I've cum so many times today, mostly from that huge dick, there is no way you are going to get me off. Does that make you super jealous and super horny?"

I could only nod my agreement, as I couldn't structure any words together at the moment. She toyed with me, continuing to slide her sloppy, stretched pussy up and down my rock hard erection while mocking my manhood and masculinity. Finally, the bombshell "I might not fuck your cock ever again if I can get a hung stud like that to meet me at hotels and fuck me silly and make me scream and cum like that. Could you handle it if I stopped fucking you, saving myself for my boyfriends? I could help you jerk off now and then if you would like, or perhaps I'll just make your chastity a bit more long term." This made my cock twitch like never before, and she noticed.

She immediately stopped, sat back, and grinned at me. "I can't get off riding your cock, not tonight. I've just been fucked 3 times, and I think I might just be done getting off today." My heart stopped for a second, but again my cock swelled inside of her loose pussy. She felt that and laughed. "Does that turn you on, to hear me tell you that I just got... fucked?" She paused for dramatic effect, and it worked like a champ. Again my cock attempted to grow to new proportions hearing her ask this. She leaned in and again began kissing me and talking into my ears. "I came so hard, so many times tonight, do you like hearing that? Does it turn you on to know your hotwife arranged for all of this and has planned for days to torment you and make you listen to me getting... fucked?" Again the dramatic pause, again my cock surged. "Does it turn you on to know that my pussy is so wet and used and stretched that I can barely feel you inside of me? Yeah I know it does, my little perverted husband. I know you like to watch hotwife and cuckold porn when you jerk off, I know what you like to do, I know what really gets you off."

Suddenly, she got off of me and walked out of the bathroom. She retuned seconds later with a small key and unlocked the handcuffs that bound my wrists. I rubbed them appreciatively as she unbound my ankles and then pulled me to stand with her. She again kissed me and then took my hand, leading me back into the bedroom. "Come here and reclaim your hotwife, and you better fuck me good or next time I'll just leave you home on date night!" I immediately noticed the large dildo from the video resting on one of the pillows, clearly covered in her juices. I also spotted a large wet spot on the far side of the bed, clearly she had cum hard and probably even squirted a bit.

She sat on the edge of the bed and laid back, lifting her feet high and spreading them slightly, showing me her delicious pussy. I instantly sank to my knees and dove my tongue into her wet hole, licking her from her asshole to her clit, greedily and hungrily tasting everything. There was no doubt that she had come a lot, as even the inside of her thighs halfway to her stockings tasted like her pussy. I worshipped her pussy for just a minute; I knew that what she really wanted was my cock fucking her.

I stood and grabbed her ankles, holding them high before bringing them near my ears; the boyfriend position as we called it. I recalled one night after one of her dates as she described how her boyfriend fucked her like this and how much she enjoyed getting off in this position, how his cock hit her g-spot just right. I lightly kissed her stocking-clad feet and leaned forward, sinking my cock into her with a single stroke. She looked into my eyes and again commented "I can barely feel your cock, my pussy has been so naughty, so stretched. You better fuck me good and make me cum one more time or I'll just have to start dating more regularly and you might not be allowed back in my pussy for a long time."

I held her thighs against me, reveling in the feel of her stockings up my chest and over my shoulders and on the side of my face. I pulled back until just the head of my cock was in her, and then pushed forward, hard. I repeated this motion, picking up the pace and ferocity of my thrusts, our bodies making a loud slap as my balls smacked against her ass. I leaned forward just a bit more and lifted off of my heels. I knew this was my best chance at getting her off, forcing my cock upwards towards her most sensitive spot along the upper depths of her pussy.

She began to moan in appreciation as I worked my hardon in and out of her, slapping against her with force and then pulling her thighs with me as I backed my cock out of her before slamming it back in. She reached down with her right hand and began rubbing her clit. It was rare that she would do this when we were fucking; only when she was at her horniest and wanted to get off exceptionally hard would she play with herself while I fucked her.

I broke protocol and began to talk to her. "Did your boyfriend fuck you good?" We both knew the answer, but she nodded her confirmation. "Did your boyfriend have a huge cock, much bigger than your husbands?" Another nod mixed with a groan. "Did you boyfriend come here and fuck you tonight while you locked your cuckold husband up in the bathroom for the most intense mind-fuck possible?" She smiled and opened her eyes slightly, and then gave the little-miss-innocent shrug, neither confirming nor denying my jealous suspicions.